1,234 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
The Art of Friendship [S]
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2023 18:58:20 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[attr="class","charactername"]

This was sure exciting! Yuina was working really hard on putting herself out there to meet people in the region, and it was working! She had another new friend to meet up with at the mall, someone named Opal who just seemed really really nice and wanted to meet up for a visit! Standing at the entrance, pushing up the glasses that rested on her nose, smiling down at Nyla who was waiting with her. The Sneasel sure proved to be the little socialite since they had started moving around the region, she was really enjoying visiting new places and getting to see new things, she was fitting right in.[break][break]
"We're doing really good Nyla, I think we'll be alright as long as we keep looking forward to each new day like today," Yuina smiled softly, just trying to do her best and encourage their progress after being in this new place with little else to move forward from.
[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".charactername"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#d1005c; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername i"]font-style:italic;color:#d1005c; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

she/her/hers
january 15th
orre
questioning
artist
civilian
5’3” height
5’3” height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
87 posts
opal garcia DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @opal
opal garcia
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2023 4:31:27 GMT
opal garcia Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg6"]

[attr="class","header"]DREAM BIG AND LIVE YOUR STORY

[attr="class","setting"]

Meeting new friends was always nice. She knew her sister would probably worry about her meeting someone she didn’t know. Someone she had met on the internet. So she had decided not to tell her. Her sister had enough to worry about when it came to looking after the both of them without her making it worse. So what her sister didn’t know wouldn’t hurt her.
[break][break]
After the one art store in the mall had went out of business she had found another one in the mall. It had seemed newer and better stocked. So she figured that was the reason the other had went out of business. They hadn’t been able to compete with the newer better business. Sad as it was.
[break][break]
She hadn’t really shopped at the new art store though. Had kind of wandered into it by accident. It had been too crowded when she had first went so she had decided to wait until the newness of the store wore off a bit. That way it would be less crowded.
[break][break]
Finally she had heard that business had wore down a bit. So she had decided that she should finally go check it out. However she hadn’t wanted to do it alone. Where was the fun in that. So she had reached out. And to her surprise someone had answered her request and had agreed to go with it. It helped that they had already interacted through Amigo.
[break][break]
Reaching the agreed meeting spot she was unsurprised to find that the older woman had beaten her to the meeting spot. She figured it was because she didn’t have to go through so much work to get to Slatesport. She didn’t mind though, it had given her time to enjoy the sounds of nature.
[break][break]
”Hello you’re Yuina aren’t you? I’m Opal,” she said continuing after she had gotten confirmation. ”I hope you weren’t waiting for to long.”[break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + ooc notes

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"]milky

[newclass=.blbqimg6]position:relative; --accent:#C29BC0; --bgimg:url(https://i.postimg.cc/SNv55PbX/IMG-1672.jpg);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg6 b]color:var(--accent); font-weight:none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg6 .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg6 .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg6 .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg6 .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg6 .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg6]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg6 .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg6 .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg6 a]font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg6 .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg6 .header]text-align:left;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Curator/Hisuian Historian
Elite Ranger
I don't want
To imagine a past, that doesn't have you in its future
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
To truly know one's self, look back on the marks you've made in history
awards
1,234 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2023 0:58:03 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[attr="class","charactername"]

Standing with the Sneasel, glancing around at all of the shops and such that was going on around them, Yuina hardly felt like any time had passed at all before she heard a voice, and found whom she was going to meet today approaching her.[break]
"Hi Opal, yeah I'm Yuina, it's nice to meet you," she greeted warmly, glad that they had found each other easily enough.[break][break]
"Thanks for coming out today, I'm still pretty new around here and sometimes it's nice to just be able to know other people in an area, I appreciate it," she thanked, it was very nice of Opal to come out to meet her.
[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".charactername"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#d1005c; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername i"]font-style:italic;color:#d1005c; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

she/her/hers
january 15th
orre
questioning
artist
civilian
5’3” height
5’3” height
awards
87 posts
opal garcia DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @opal
opal garcia
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2023 15:56:24 GMT
opal garcia Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

”Nice to meet you as well, Yuina,” she said relieved that she sounded so nice. Not everyone was the nicest. Not that she met many people like that. Most of the people she interacted with were only the friendly side. But she had met some not so friendly people before. But with those people she had often felt like something in their life had caused them to act that way. And they weren’t like that just to be like that.
[break][break]
Even so it was harder to deal with people like that. It was much easier to deal with people like Yuina. And she could see her and Yuina becoming good friends.
[break][break]
Upon hearing what she had to say she nodded. ”Don’t worry about it. I’ve been meaning to check out a new art store in the mall anyway. My usual one went out of business so I wanted to check it the new one,” she explained. Wanting to reassure the older woman she didn’t mind.[break]

[newclass=.blbqimg6]position:relative; --accent:#C29BC0; --bgimg:url(https://i.postimg.cc/SNv55PbX/IMG-1672.jpg);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg6 .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg6 .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg6 .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg6 .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg6 .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg6 .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg6 .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,234 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2023 2:24:56 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]
[attr="class","franntag"]

[attr="class","frannmain"]

Now that they'd accomplished meeting up, Yuina smiled and nodded along with Opal as she explained that an art store had gone out of business... That wasn't very good.[break]
"Oh no, I'm sorry that happened," she sympathized, she could imagine that was disheartening.[break][break]
"An art store sounds really neat to take a look at, I hope it has some of the things you might need," she said then, she was hoping for the best![break]
"What kind of art do you do?"

notes[break]
Social Thread![break]

[attr="class","frannpoke"]

[newclass=.frann]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann div.quote_body] margin: 10px -20px -25px -20px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frannmain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:65px 35px 40px 35px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.franntag] text-align: right;font-weight: bold;position: absolute;padding: 10px 15px;border: solid 1px #232323; border-top-color: rgb(35, 35, 35); border-top-style: solid; border-top-width: 1px;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;margin: 0px 0px 0px -1px;border-top: none;background-color: #272727;width: 390px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann b] color: #00aeda; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann i] color: #00aeda; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #00aeda; font-size: 12px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 12px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frannpoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

she/her/hers
january 15th
orre
questioning
artist
civilian
5’3” height
5’3” height
awards
87 posts
opal garcia DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @opal
opal garcia
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2023 19:57:01 GMT
opal garcia Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

”It was, I really loved the stuff they had. But it was bound to happen with a newer art store opening in the same building,” she pointed out. That was thing. A mall could have multiple clothing stores if they wanted. But when it came to stuff like art stores and book stores one would always force the other to go out of business. Probably due to the fact people tended to buy more clothes than they did books and art supplies.
[break][break]
When she heard that she was okay with checking out the new art store she was relieved. That was good. She was running low on a lot of stuff, so it would be good to see what the new art store had. Hopefully they would have what she needed. If they didn’t it would meant putting in an order for what she needed, which was usually a bit more expensive.
[break][break]
If she didn’t know any better she would think Yuina had just read her mind. ”I hope so as well. Though I suppose if they don’t I could always put in an order for what I need. But sometimes that can take awhile,” she explained. She the wait period wasn’t that big of a deal. It wasn’t like she had any projects that took priority, but she didn’t want to completely run out of supplies.
[break][break]
”I mostly draw and paint,” she told her upon hearing the question. ”I was born blind but I taught myself have to draw by using braille as an outline. Paining was harder to learn but I never gave up on getting it down,” she explained, deciding just to get that explanation out of the way before she could ask.
[break][break]
Now that that was out of the way she figured they should get moving. ”Is there any stores you want to check out?” she inquired as she wheeled herself into the mall.[break]

close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,234 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
POSTED ON Oct 19, 2023 17:15:13 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]

Walking along with Opal as they strolled through the mall, Yuina smiled at her as she spoke, that was so inspiring! She was an artist that taught herself how to paint in such a unique way, that was really cool![break]
"Oh wow, that's really cool, teaching yourself something so special and unique to you must be really nice," Yuina nodded, her art was one of kind, it had to be![break]
"I wasn't really looking for anything specific... I'm not really sure what's here? But let's go visit that art store first, and maybe I'll find something along the way," Yuina offered, setting their first destination for the art store to go to!

notes[break]
Social Thread![break]

[newclass=.frann]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann div.quote_body] margin: 10px -20px -25px -20px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frannmain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:65px 35px 40px 35px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.franntag] text-align: right;font-weight: bold;position: absolute;padding: 10px 15px;border: solid 1px #232323; border-top-color: rgb(35, 35, 35); border-top-style: solid; border-top-width: 1px;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;margin: 0px 0px 0px -1px;border-top: none;background-color: #272727;width: 390px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann b] color: #00aeda; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann i] color: #00aeda; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #00aeda; font-size: 12px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 12px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frannpoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

she/her/hers
january 15th
orre
questioning
artist
civilian
5’3” height
5’3” height
awards
87 posts
opal garcia DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @opal
opal garcia
POSTED ON Oct 23, 2023 2:44:37 GMT
opal garcia Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

"It is," she agreed. She loved the fact that she could do something that was usually only reserved for sighted people. She may have never seen the world around her, but that didn't mean she couldn't feel it. A lot of what had gotten her so far was her ability to feel the world around her. It was that, mixed with how well someone could describe something. If someone was able to describe something well enough, then she would be able to draw it.
[break][break]
For a moment, silence lapsed between them. But she couldn't help but wonder if she was interested in any of the stores. With that in mind, she brought up the question on her mind. After listening to what she had to say, she nodded. So, she wasn't too familiar with the mall. She supposed a bit of a tour might be in order, though she had to admit she wasn't familiar with every store in the mall.
[break][break]
The tour could wait, though. It was best to get the art stuff done and out of the way. The last thing she wanted was to get caught up trying to give her a tour and not get what she had come for. That is, if the new art store had what she needed anyway.
[break][break]
"Maybe after the art store, I could give you a tour of the mall. I've been here long enough to know my way around the place, though I don't know the layout of some stores," she said as they reached the art store.[break]

close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,234 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
POSTED ON Oct 27, 2023 16:23:03 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]

Moving through the mall and making their way towards the art store, Yuina smiled at Opal's offer, that sounded like a great idea![break]
"Oh wow, I'd really appreciate it, knowing what is here and what the stores are would help if I need to come back for anything later," Yuina nodded, that was very kind of her to offer.[break]
"Thanks for that, and I'm excited to see the art store too. I've seen pieces of art but not really the mediums that are used to make them."

notes[break]
Social Thread![break]

close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

she/her/hers
january 15th
orre
questioning
artist
civilian
5’3” height
5’3” height
awards
87 posts
opal garcia DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @opal
opal garcia
POSTED ON Nov 7, 2023 14:50:46 GMT
opal garcia Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

To her relief, she seemed up for the tour, although she wasn't sure why she wouldn't be. But still, a part of her had been worried that she had crossed a line with that offer. She was glad that wasn't the case.
[break][break]
"Don't worry about it, I'm happy to help. It might also bring some interesting stores to your attention, and you might want to visit those places," she told the older woman. After all, she would feel a bit guilty if they only made this trip for her. She wanted the older woman to visit a store she desired as well.
[break][break]
The fact that she hadn't seen any art mediums was definitely surprising. Coloring and painting were activities that children often participated in, after all. It was interesting that she hadn't tried any of that. While she could give in to her curiosity and ask, she decided not to.
[break][break]
Instead, she chose to focus on reaching their destination. "Well, you're about to get your chance to see art supplies," she said as they arrived at the art store. She then headed inside.[break]

close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,234 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
POSTED ON Nov 12, 2023 15:38:42 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]

Opal was very kind to offer a tour of the mall, but Yuina was for sure interested in seeing the art store all the same. As they headed in, Yuina glanced around, the supplies, the canvases, the easels, all set up on display, and it really looked like someone could just sit in there and start working right away.[break]
"What kind of mediums do you use for your art?"

notes[break]
Social Thread![break]

close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

she/her/hers
january 15th
orre
questioning
artist
civilian
5’3” height
5’3” height
awards
87 posts
opal garcia DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @opal
opal garcia
POSTED ON Nov 18, 2023 18:02:13 GMT
opal garcia Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

Hopefully, finding what she needed wouldn't be hard. Considering this was her first time here, she didn't know the way the store was laid out. Eos could help her a bit, but there was only so much help the Kirlia could provide. After all, the telepathic link between them wasn't the strongest at the moment. Perhaps it would get stronger when Eos grew up a bit more.
[break][break]
The sound of the older woman's voice pulled her out of her thoughts, and she pondered the question a bit before answering. "I actually dabble in a bit of everything. Though if I had a preferred medium, I would say painting and drawing. My least favorite would probably be charcoal because of how messy it can be. It can actually be messier than paint since, unless you wear gloves, it'll get all over your hands. I'm actually not the biggest fan of gloves," she explained with a shrug.
[break][break]
"I came here hoping to find some paint I'm low on and maybe a new sketchbook. I'm running low on pages," she told the older woman. A sketchbook she was sure they would have. It was the paint she was worried about. Paint was a pretty popular medium when it came to artists, so it was possible they were sold out of paint. Hopefully, that wouldn't be the case though.[break]

close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,234 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
POSTED ON Nov 19, 2023 16:58:44 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]

Making strides through the store, Yuina was very intrigued by all of the different supplies and everything that was put out for the beginning of an art piece. She worked at her museum, so she saw many pieces of art already displayed, but to see it all deconstructed this way, knowing that each of these blank canvases and empty display cases would turn into a piece of art was really neat to consider.[break]
"That's really neat, do you use oils or acrylics? Or what about water colors? There's so many different kinds of paints," she wondered, if Opal had opinions on one kind of paint or another, she was interested to know.

notes[break]
Social Thread![break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,938 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2024 6:19:25 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: