he/him/his
January 9th
Hammerlocke
demisexual
ranger/photographer
senior ranger
6’1” height
6’1” height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
240 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ever
ever blackwell
Protection Detail [M/C]
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2023 19:52:46 GMT
ever blackwell Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg8"]

[attr="class","header"]EVERYDAY BY MYSELF I’M BREAKING DOWN

[attr="class","setting"]

Something was harming the Wooloo at a ranch in Littleroot. It was a small ranch but from what he understood it still did well. Probably due to rise in popularity to the place due to the new gym leader. That’s what he figured anyway. He could be wrong though. It wasn’t something he planned on asking about. Just in case it ended up being a sensitive subject.
[break][break]
That he didn’t really need anyone to complain to his superiors. So he had just quietly taken up the mission nodded as the owner went on with what was expected of them. Of course he had gotten a run down of all this by his superiors, but it was always nice to have a refresher. Especially since his partner for the mission probably hadn’t had the same luxury of having the mission explained to her before now.
[break][break]
His gaze flickered briefly to the young woman who would be working with him before returning to the owner of the ranch. ”Don’t worry we’ll do whatever we can to keep the Wooloo safe,” he promised in a monotone voice. The person who had hired them for this seemed pleased with his promise and nodded to them before leaving, presumably to get some chores done.
[break][break]
Once he was gone he would redirect his attention to his partner for the mission. ”If we’re going to be working together than we should introduce ourselves,” he told her.
[break][break]
”Anyway my name’s Ever Blackwell, but you can just call me Ever.”[break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + ooc notes

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"]milky

[newclass=.blbqimg8]position:relative; --accent:#F1948A; --bgimg:url(https://i.postimg.cc/g0QJYTHP/IMG-1757.gif);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg8 b]color:var(--accent); font-weight:none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 a]font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .header]text-align:left;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Curator/Hisuian Historian
Elite Ranger
I don't want
To imagine a past, that doesn't have you in its future
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
To truly know one's self, look back on the marks you've made in history
awards
1,234 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
Protection Detail [M/C]
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2023 20:49:10 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[attr="class","charactername"]

So part of joining the "league" and being a part of that kind of organization was also about taking on "missions" and "jobs" around the region in order to help the community. This was a fairly new concept to Yuina, having been given a job to do by someone at a high position in the organization, but already it felt like this was something she was supposed to do, like this idea of helping others and fulfilling duties around the region was going to fill the hole that was in her otherwise empty existence... She wasn't going to dwell on that too much, it was a thought she didn't want to bury herself under, because she had a job to do![break]
There were little farms all over the region, and one of them around a place called Littleroot Town seemed to be having some trouble with keeping their Wooloo safe, and that just wasn't good. Yuina's job that she'd been given was to go to this farm with a partner and make sure that for a little while the Wooloo stayed safe, and maybe figure out what was going after them and causing trouble. She could definitely do that! With Kano, Yuina had made her way to the farm beyond Littleroot Town and was given instructions by the farm owner, and found her partner for this.[break][break]
He seemed... Tough? Maybe? Or... not quite angry, that wasn't the right word, but this definitely wasn't as exciting for him as it was for her it sounded like by his tone? Yuina looked up at him as he regarded her, introducing himself, and she resolved that she wasn't going to let his tone change hers, this was her first real mission![break][break]
"I'm Yuina, it is nice to meet you Ever," she iterated, it was nice to meet him, anyone that she could meet formally and officially was another social interaction gone well in her book, and that was enough for her to deem this going well.[break]
"It's nice that we'll be working together, the Pokemon deserve to be safe. I'm sure we can figure out what's been bothering them," she said with a nod, going in on strength in numbers and all that good stuff. Kano barked beside her, the Growlithe was just as on board as she was, they were going to keep the Wooloo safe!
[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".charactername"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#d4555a; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername i"]font-style:italic;color:#d4555a; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

he/him/his
January 9th
Hammerlocke
demisexual
ranger/photographer
senior ranger
6’1” height
6’1” height
awards
240 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ever
ever blackwell
Protection Detail [M/C]
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2023 20:58:32 GMT
ever blackwell Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

She thought it was nice to meet him. He still couldn’t get over the fact that people would find it nice to meet him. What was so nice about meaning him. He didn’t understand it. But that wasn’t something he was about to get into right now. Asking further about that kind of stuff only had questions directed his way or had people telling him he shouldn’t think so less of himself.
[break][break]
”Nice to meet you as well,” he said inclining his head. He would try and be more polite even if he didn’t really know her. Though he had decided on being polite he hoped that she wasn’t expecting a lot of conversation from him. In fact he wasn’t real sure how to go about starting a conversation with her. Conversing with people he didn’t really know wasn’t his strong suit. Of course conversing wasn’t his strong suit even when talking to people he did know.
[break][break]
It seemed it wasn’t something he needed to worry about though. Since she decided to bring up why they had been brought here. Speaking of Pokémon….. He needed to bring out his own partner. With that thought in mind he released Rook from his pokeball the Corviknight appearing in a flash of light.
[break][break]
”Keep an eye on things from above. Alert us if something unfriendly comes our way,” he told the avian watching as he took off before redirecting his attention to his partner. ”Yes, they do,” he agreed. ”Hopefully with eyes in sky we’ll be better at accomplishing what we came here to do.”
[break][break]
While he didn’t mind working with her he decided not to get into that part of the comment. He had to bite back on an apology that she had to work with him after all. Though the fact he had seemed a bit uncomfortable by her comment on it being nice to work with him would probably give that away.[break]

[newclass=.blbqimg8]position:relative; --accent:#F1948A; --bgimg:url(https://i.postimg.cc/g0QJYTHP/IMG-1757.gif);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg8 .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,234 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
Protection Detail [M/C]
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2023 18:53:26 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[attr="class","charactername"]

So far things might not be off to the greatest start in the world, but they were both in understanding that there was a job they were going to do, and that was really what mattered right now. The wooloo in the ranch deserved to be safe and cared for, and if they were on the same page about finding what was bothering them and making sure it wouldn't happen again, then that was all Yuina needed to keep things going! The man introduced as Ever released a large metal bird into the air, and Kano barked at the bird taking to the sky so that it could keep an eye on things from above.[break]
"That's a good idea, we should investigate down here too. Kano has a great sense of smell, let's go see what we can find," Yuina remarked, watching the bird fly off, and she was pleased to know that between the two of them and their resources, they should be just fine. The Growlithe barked, and off he went, starting to sniff at the ground and see if he could pick up anything in particular that seemed off about the surrounding ara.
[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".charactername"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#d4555a; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername i"]font-style:italic;color:#d4555a; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

he/him/his
January 9th
Hammerlocke
demisexual
ranger/photographer
senior ranger
6’1” height
6’1” height
awards
240 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ever
ever blackwell
Protection Detail [M/C]
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2023 19:40:14 GMT
ever blackwell Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

The Growlithe wasn’t like one he had ever seen before. Of course he knew of variants so he knew this Growlithe was one. He had only talk of a Growlithe variant having never seen it in person. If he remembered currently Growlithe was a Hisuian variation. Meaning it had come through one of the space time distortions at some point.
[break][break]
While Kano sniffed around he looked around but decided to keep the conversation going, not really having anything else to do. ”Kanto Growlithe has a good sense of smell as well. Pretty sure it’s a trait shared by all canine Pokémon. Just like Rook has sharp eyesight due to being a bird Pokémon,” he said as he continued to let his gaze sweep his surroundings.
[break][break]
”Kano is an interesting name unlike Rook, I named him when he was still a Rookidee I was only ten at the time so I couldn’t really think of anything better than that. He doesn’t seem to mind it though,” he said as he looked up. He seemed to look up just as the Corviknight spotted something.
[break][break]
This caused him to look back in front of him and become alert. ”Rook seems to have spotted something,” he says quietly.[break]

close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,234 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
Protection Detail [M/C]
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2023 1:46:40 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]
[attr="class","franntag"]

[attr="class","frannmain"]

Following along with Kano on the ground, the small dog sniffed and padded along to try and find anything that seemed amiss as they searched for anything that could be harming the Wooloo. Ever regarded Kano, but said something about Kanto Growlithe? She wasn't quite sure what that meant...[break]
"Hmm... Kanto Growlithe? I'm not sure what that means for Kano, but yeah, he's pretty good at sniffing things out. And it was a good idea to let Rook into the air for sure," she returned.[break][break]
"Oh? Naming a companion from when you were a kid sounds like a great story though? I... I don't remember how Kano got his name, so I can't really say what the story is behind it," Yuina said, a bit quieter then, because she couldn't remember how Kano got his name or why she and Kyoko were such good companions or why Nyla was as great at combat as she was... She just knew that the Pokemon were hers when she woke up outside of Petalburg, and that was all she knew at the time. Just then though, Ever's bird caught his attention, and it was time to act.[break][break]
"Okay, Kano, follow Rook," Yuina spoke quietly as they started to head in the direction that Rook had indicated.

notes[break]
Mission: Wooloo Who Cry Wolf[break]

[attr="class","frannpoke"]

[newclass=.frann]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann div.quote_body] margin: 10px -20px -25px -20px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frannmain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:65px 35px 40px 35px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.franntag] text-align: right;font-weight: bold;position: absolute;padding: 10px 15px;border: solid 1px #232323; border-top-color: rgb(35, 35, 35); border-top-style: solid; border-top-width: 1px;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;margin: 0px 0px 0px -1px;border-top: none;background-color: #272727;width: 390px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann b] color: #00aeda; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann i] color: #cecece; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #00aeda; font-size: 12px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 12px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frannpoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

he/him/his
January 9th
Hammerlocke
demisexual
ranger/photographer
senior ranger
6’1” height
6’1” height
awards
240 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ever
ever blackwell
Protection Detail [M/C]
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2023 21:56:23 GMT
ever blackwell Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

The way she spoke was a bit confusing. It was as if she didn't know what Kanto Growlithe was. How that could be, he didn't know. Kanto Growlithe was, after all, more well-known than its regional variant. Even he knew about the different types of Pokémon despite not having gotten out much when he was younger. Or at least, he hadn't ever ventured into the wilds. That was something that hadn't happened until he came to Hoenn.
[break][break]
It was just luck that he had found Rook. He was sure the Corviknight had just gotten separated from his flock when he was still a Rookidee. That was the only thing he could think of. After all, he had found him injured near his house and had tended to his injuries in secret. He and Rook had been inseparable since then. It was rare to see one without the other.
[break][break]
"Yeah, Kanto Growlithe. Cano is a regional variant?" he said slowly, not bothering to hide the fact that he was perplexed. "Growlithe from the Kanto region is pretty well-known. It's surprising you wouldn't know about it," he said, glancing at her briefly before looking away. The fact that someone wouldn't know about Kanto Growlithe was still hard to wrap his mind around.
[break][break]
Remembering the rest of her comment, he mentally shook himself. "It was just common sense," he said, brushing off her compliment. Not that he wasn't thankful, because he was. Compliments just made him uncomfortable. Even after three years, he still wasn't used to receiving compliments.
[break][break]
There it was again. A feeling that he was missing something. And, like before, it was because of what she had said. "Were you really young when you got him? I found Rook when I was ten, but I know people who got Pokémon at a pretty young age. I don't think I would have been able to hide Rook if I got him at a really young age," he said absentmindedly.
[break][break]
When Rook spotted something, he momentarily forgot about the conversation they were having. "Stay alert. We could be dealing with a person or a Pokémon," he reminded the woman as he set off after the two Pokémon.[break]

close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,234 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
Protection Detail [M/C]
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2023 1:43:04 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]

"Oh... Uh... I didn't really get to do a lot with Pokemon for a long time, and I'm not from around here, I don't think I had ever heard of Growlithe until Kano... I didn't know there was another kind of Growlithe," Yuina returned, a bit quickly, she just wanted to get that bit out of the way. Complete memory loss was a valid reason for not knowing a lot of things, but she wasn't going to say that outright, she couldn't admit to it, and it wasn't really important to the mission... She really didn't want to get into it, but at this point she was good at fabricating the gaps in the things that she said without realizing that they were off... He spoke about if she got Kano when she was really young, and how he got Rook when he was very young too for its name... And then when she felt like she could answer, Rook swept in the air having found something. Saved by their mission...[break][break]
"Let's save the Wooloo," Yuina remarked, following the two Pokemon that had started to head towards a very specific direction, spotting something approaching the perimeter of the fence. Kano rushed forward, he was growling as they got closer, and coming through some of the trees and bushes it seemed they'd found their culprit. A large bright red canine Pokemon standing up on two legs with a white crest of fur coming over its head and burning red eyes was heading towards the fence, but it stopped as Kano approached with a growl and a bark.[break]
"We have to stop it from getting the Wooloo Kano," Yuina called out, and Kano's Intimidate gave him the opportunity to lunge forward with his fangs and Crunch the offending Pokemon, trying to get between it and the fence.

notes[break]
Mission: Wooloo Who Cry Wolf -> Littleroot Town[break]

[newclass=.frann]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann div.quote_body] margin: 10px -20px -25px -20px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frannmain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:65px 35px 40px 35px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.franntag] text-align: right;font-weight: bold;position: absolute;padding: 10px 15px;border: solid 1px #232323; border-top-color: rgb(35, 35, 35); border-top-style: solid; border-top-width: 1px;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;margin: 0px 0px 0px -1px;border-top: none;background-color: #272727;width: 390px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann b] color: #00aeda; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann i] color: #cecece; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #00aeda; font-size: 12px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 12px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frannpoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

he/him/his
January 9th
Hammerlocke
demisexual
ranger/photographer
senior ranger
6’1” height
6’1” height
awards
240 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ever
ever blackwell
Protection Detail [M/C]
POSTED ON Sept 23, 2023 21:07:14 GMT
ever blackwell Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

Her explanation still didn’t make sense to him. Had she been living under a rock for years or something? He bit back the instinctive urge to ask that, knowing it would be rude, and instead just nodded. Though he didn't believe her, it would be unclear to her that he was skeptical. His expression was completely blank, giving nothing away.
[break][break]
Following after the Pokémon, he stayed alert. Though he knew something lay ahead of them, it wouldn’t do to let their guard down. For all he knew, something could be lying in wait for them and leap out to attack them. Mentally shaking himself to clear away such thoughts, he wondered why his mind always jumped to the worst possible outcomes. Having those kinds of thoughts when they were trying to track something didn’t do anyone any good.
[break][break]
Soon, they were close enough for him to make out the silhouette of a Pokémon. Just from the silhouette, he knew what it was even before they had gotten close enough to see what it looked like. A midnight Lycanroc. He couldn’t say he was too surprised. He had read that they were the enemy of Wooloo somewhere, since the canine Pokémon tended to hunt them.
[break][break]
As his partner started to direct her Pokémon, he eyed her thoughtfully. "Be careful. Midnight Lycanroc are rock-type Pokémon, so it may know a ground-type move. Speaking of their weaknesses, they are fighting, ground, steel, water, and grass. So it’s in your best interest to use moves with that kind of typing," he warned her, his tone having a note of caution when he told her the first part.
[break][break]
With that out of the way, he directed Corviknight to use Steel Wing against the Lycanroc. He didn’t really like attacking a Pokémon, but if it meant protecting another Pokémon, he would deal with it. Hopefully, it wouldn’t take too much to drive it away.[break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + notes

close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,234 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
Protection Detail [M/C]
POSTED ON Sept 27, 2023 0:06:48 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]

Sending Kano in to get the fight started and at least put himself between the red canine and the fence for the Wooloo, Yuina had no idea what the Pokemon was otherwise, and definitely couldn't have guessed that it was a rock type Pokemon. She did take the advice though of what kind of attack she should try to use in order to do a more effective job at getting it to leave the area, so as Rook the bird attacked and slashed through the air, Yuina released Nyla for her fighting type attacks.[break]
"Okay, Nyla use Brick Break," Yuina remarked then, and the Sneasel rushed forward with a hiss through her fangs, slashing and kicking with her sharp claws. The canine snarled, but was weak now, it couldn't keep up the fight with the both of them attacking, and it retreated back into the dark of the trees, subdued for now.[break][break]
"Yes! We kept the Wooloo safe! Let's go tell the farmer, now that they can know what was attacking, they'll be able to be better prepared if it ever decides to come back around," Yuina smiled, she was glad they were able to help the Wooloo and it was mission completed tonight!

notes[break]
Mission: Wooloo Who Cry Wolf -> Littleroot Town[break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,938 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Protection Detail [M/C]
POSTED ON Sept 27, 2023 3:46:31 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: