TAG WITH @crispin
crispin tredarloe
sécher [dw]
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2023 14:27:31 GMT
crispin tredarloe Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","crispyneat"]
[attr="class","body"]

Maybe it was due to its tropical nature, but Hoenn really didn’t have a lot of places where Fire-types were prevalent. Reports of them inundating the regions where they were, however, had brought Crispin here.
[break][break]
The sun was an unforgiving beacon high in the crystal blue sky; even the greenery seemed to feel it, wilting in the heat.
[break][break]
"We should have gone to the beach, Sion."

[break][break]

NOTES

- Duo wild (fire/rock)

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".crispyneat"]--accent:#ba8ae1;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".crispyneat b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".crispyneat i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".crispyneat u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".crispyneat a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".crispyneat h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".crispyneat h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".crispyneat .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".crispyneat .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".crispyneat .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".crispyneat .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Curator/Hisuian Historian
Elite Ranger
I don't want
To imagine a past, that doesn't have you in its future
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
To truly know one's self, look back on the marks you've made in history
awards
1,240 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
sécher [dw]
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2023 1:02:04 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[attr="class","charactername"]

Learning more and more about the region that she was in everyday, working on going to different locations and making it a point to just explore and take in as much as she could, it was no wonder that her ambitious eagerness would lead her off the beaten path and out far from the boarders of Mauville City. Yuina trekked along with Crowley, the water type was having a grand time being out and about, but maybe Yuina's ambition got the best of her as she stopped for a moment to pull her hair back into a ponytail.[break]
"I know you're having a good time... But it is really hot out ... If you get too warm, tell me," Yuina remarked, situating her hair and only wanting to look out for her Pokemon. She looked out to the area they'd stumbled into, and out in the near distance she saw a man with striking purple hair. She didn't want to startle him, or make it seem like she was trying to hide or otherwise, so she stood up straighter to make herself known.[break][break]
"Hi there! I don't mean to startle you! I wasn't expecting to see many other people out here," Yuina called out, doing her best to just make herself a normal passer-by.
[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".charactername"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#d1005c; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername i"]font-style:italic;color:#d1005c; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,943 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
sécher [dw]
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2023 22:59:06 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD TORKOAL APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SHELL ARMOR
[attr="class","wildtabox"]INFERNO
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CURSE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FLAME WHEEL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SMOG
[attr="class","wildtabox"] YAWN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CARBINK APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] GENDERLESS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] STURDY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]GUARD SPLIT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SMACK DOWN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MOONBLAST
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SHARPEN
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

Ceej

Neuf, Cris
He/they
May 10
Laverre, Kalos
Pan
Personnel Management
Grunt
hold me (like a grudge)
awards
61 posts
part of
TAG WITH @crispin
crispin tredarloe
sécher [dw]
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2023 22:22:29 GMT
crispin tredarloe Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","crispyneat"]
[attr="class","body"]

Crispin was not an adventurer. He wasn’t a coward, and was more used to rough living and less-than-stellar conditions than he would like to admit.
[break][break]
But he, shamelessly and without hesitation, adored the modern comforts. Air conditioning. Refrigeration. Deodorant and antiperspirant combined.
[break][break]
He runs a hand through his sweat-damp hair and looks at the young woman, the hazy heat making his brain slow.
[break][break]
“I wouldn’t, either. People should be smarter than this.” His mouth folds into a frowning pout.
[break][break]
Above, Sion strikes a Carbink with confuse ray and the stone-bound creature falls from the air and crashes heavily to the ground. Crispin tossed a Pokeball at it.
[break][break]
“So what are you doing out here?”

[break][break]

NOTES

- Duo wild (fire/rock) catch attempt carbink

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".crispyneat"]--accent:#ba8ae1;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".crispyneat b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".crispyneat i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".crispyneat u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".crispyneat a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".crispyneat h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".crispyneat h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".crispyneat .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".crispyneat .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".crispyneat .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".crispyneat .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Curator/Hisuian Historian
Elite Ranger
I don't want
To imagine a past, that doesn't have you in its future
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
To truly know one's self, look back on the marks you've made in history
awards
1,240 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
sécher [dw]
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2023 22:57:01 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Roboto:400,400i,700|Montserrat:800]

[newclass=.snakeEyesPost] --snakeEyesAccent:#00aeda; [/newclass]

[attr="class","se-DARKVER"]

[attr="class","snakeEyesPost"]
[attr="class","snakeEyesHeader"]

Make your mark

on history

[attr="class","snakeEyesBody"]

Successfully it seemed that Yuina didn't cause too much of a fuss approaching the man in the near distance, not startling him or anything like that, so that was fortunate. Crowley kept close as he bounced from rock to rock and watched the other Pokemon take on a small battle, and Yuina nodded along with his first comment... Wait...[break]
"Oh... Uh, I was just-," his comment caught her off guard, they were... Both out here? And yet... Why would he say people should be smarter in the way that he did...[break][break]
"I haven't been out this way yet, I'm new to the region... I was just looking around," she finished, but still...[break]
"What are you doing out here," she questioned back, in a much less sour tone, but the intent behind it was there.
Skipping capture!

[attr="class","snakeEyesCredit"]SELKIE

[newclass=.se-dDARKVER] --snakeEyesBG:#ececec; --snakeEyesLightBG:#f3f3f3; --snakeEyesBorder:#ddd; --snakeEyesText:#6a6a6a; --snakeEyesLightText:#aaa; --snakeEyesH2:#3a3a3a; --snakeEyesShadow:#fff; [/newclass]

[newclass=.se-DARKVER] --snakeEyesBG:#333; --snakeEyesLightBG:#444; --snakeEyesBorder:#666; --snakeEyesText:#aaa; --snakeEyesLightText:#888; --snakeEyesH2:#eee; --snakeEyesShadow:#222; [/newclass]

[newclass=.snakeEyesPost] width:500px; background-color:#ececec; background-color:var(--snakeEyesBG); border-radius:10px; display:flex; flex-flow:row wrap; align-items:center; justify-content:center; position:relative; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snakeEyesHeader] display:flex; flex-flow:row wrap; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snakeEyesHeader img] width:100px; height:100px; border-radius:100%; padding:7.5px; background-color:var(--snakeEyesLightBG);border:3px solid #ddd; border:3px solid var(--snakeEyesBorder); border-right:3px solid var(--snakeEyesAccent); border-radius-top-left:0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snakeEyesHeader div] height:205px; width:205px; border-radius:100%; display:flex; align-items:center; flex-shrink:0; justify-content:center; margin-left:-35px; margin-top:-35px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snakeEyesHeader div:after] content:''; position:absolute; height:190px; width:190px; border:5px dashed var(--snakeEyesAccent); border-radius:100%; animation:8s linear infinite snakeEyesSpin; animation-play-state:paused; } @keyframes snakeEyesSpin { 0% { transform:rotate(0deg); } 100% { transform:rotate(360deg); }[/newclass]
[newclass=.snakeEyesPost:hover .snakeEyesHeader div:after] animation-play-state:running; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snakeEyesHeader span] height:170px; display:flex; flex-flow:column nowrap; justify-content:flex-end; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snakeEyesHeader h1] width:280px; height:75px; margin:25px; text-align:left; font:800 50px/50px Montserrat; text-transform:uppercase; color:var(--snakeEyesAccent); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 var(--snakeEyesShadow), 1px -1px 0 var(--snakeEyesShadow), -1px 1px 0 var(--snakeEyesShadow), 1px 1px 0 var(--snakeEyesShadow); [/newclass]
[newclass=.snakeEyesHeader h2] margin:-20px 0px 0px 0px; width:280px; font:bold 30px 'Signerica Fat'; color:#3a3a3a; color:var(--snakeEyesH2); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 var(--snakeEyesShadow), 1px -1px 0 var(--snakeEyesShadow), -1px 1px 0 var(--snakeEyesShadow), 1px 1px 0 var(--snakeEyesShadow); } @font-face { font-family:Signerica Fat; src:url(//dl.dropbox.com/s/o5tlpkcxt7qwgj1/Signerica_Fat.ttf) format('truetype');[/newclass]
[newclass=.snakeEyesBody div] padding:50px; margin:25px; border-radius:10px; text-align:justify; background-color:var(--snakeEyesLightBG); color:#6a6a6a; color:var(--snakeEyesText); font:400 11px/15px roboto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snakeEyesBody div:nth-child(2)] color:var(--snakeEyesLightText); text-align:justify; padding:10px 25px; margin:25px; display:flex; justify-content:space-between; align-items:center; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snakeEyesBody div a] font:800 11px/15px roboto; color:var(--snakeEyesAccent); padding:0px 0px 0px 25px; margin:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snakeEyesBody b] font:700 11px/15px roboto; color:var(--snakeEyesAccent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.snakeEyesBody i] color:var(--snakeEyesLightText); border-bottom:1px solid var(--snakeEyesAccent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.snakeEyesCredit] font:700 7px roboto; margin-left:425px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snakeEyesCredit a] font:700 7px roboto!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,943 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
sécher [dw]
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2023 6:17:21 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD LUNATONE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] GENDERLESS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LEVITATE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CONFUSION
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MOONLIGHT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MOONBLAST
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HYPNOSIS
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MAGMAR APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] VITAL SPIRIT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CONFUSE RAY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]EMBER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CLEAR SMOG
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MACH PUNCH

[attr="class","wildtag"]

CAUGHT THE CARBINK!

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,943 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
sécher [dw]
POSTED ON Oct 9, 2023 21:17:28 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]THE MAGMAR FLEES!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] VITAL SPIRIT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CONFUSE RAY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]EMBER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CLEAR SMOG
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MACH PUNCH