[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]league - ultra deep sea
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]EXTRACTION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: PREPARATION

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]After surviving a journey to the deepest extremities of Ultra Deep Sea, you find yourselves in a chamber with a glowing, magenta organ pulsing in its center. It's a gargantuan core that continuously emits energy. Terrifyingly, the radiation it spreads seemingly distorts space and time around it.[break][break]

Around you, Poison Tera Crystals, minerals imbued with Dynamax Energy, and more exist for you to mine, harvest, and gather.[break][break]

To overcome the energy's paranoia or hallucinogenic effects, designate someone who will take the brunt of the core's radiation.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Designate one character.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Take the brunt equally.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#b35ab3;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
extraction: angelo & shalin
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2023 22:06:54 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
[attr="class","angelo"]
[attr="class","angelotag"]
[attr="class","angelomain"]Angelo may not have ever met his partner for today's extraction trip in person before, but he had heard mention of her. Whispers caught here and there, carried within similar circles (and in one particular phone game, played back in February) over the last year.

That had branched into her own exploration company as of late, had been a piece of news that had not escaped his notice.

"So you must be Shalin, then." Stepping through the rift, Angelo soon comes face to face with the woman in question. He extends a hand to her in greeting, intentionally pulling his mouth into a lopsided smile. "I'm Angelo Vestri, of Nautica. We finally run into each other."

True intentions hidden behind the deceptive friendliness. He wanted to know more about this other exploration company, after all.

First things first, however...

"You've been down here already, right?" He queries, already fishing. "Not exactly goin' to be fun, but it'll make more sense to share the effects of the mist."

He'd even brought his sygna suit for the occasion. Its associated pokémon hovering behind Angelo with the sharp, judgemental eyes he oft masks.

TAKE THE BRUNT EQUALLY
+50 RKS
[attr="class","angelopoke"]
[newclass=.angelo] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.angelomain] margin: 0 auto;width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass] [newclass=.angelotag a] color:#272727!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.angelotag] text-align: center; font-weight:bold; margin: 0 auto; background-color: #272727; height: 20px; width: 420px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelo b] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelo i] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelo u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.angelo a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelopoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,400 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2023 6:28:06 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
Word of Nariya Expeditions had traveled far. While it was more a loose startup than a formal company with a significant payroll, it served the same purpose: to let Hoenn's most brave souls traverse the unknown in relative safety. "Yep, that's me!" the Flygon-SYGNA SUITED female returned the Navigator's greeting. Her suit helped her with staving the radiation somewhat, but it put stress on the link between her and the Flygon next to her. A faint green glow representing the consumption of energy and the taxing of their bond visibly surrounded the insectile dragon.

"Several times," she clarified as she reined her Kommo-o mount next to Angelo, the two sharing a link with their fascination of the SUPERNATURAL to repel as much of the radiation as possible. "Retrieved a Poipole egg from down here so long ago. You wouldn't believe what I had to do to get it to hatch--" she stopped, the radiation field intensifying and forcing her to really concentrate to bring the suit's powers out. The exertion from her trainer put Lathiel, her nearby Type: Null, on edge, looking for an Ultra Beast to do battle with.

lfhKjMRU Lathiel obedience roll

RKS POINT: 50

{WC: 190}
{PC: 1}

NAME            SPECIES           STATUS
Lathiel         Type: Null        Good
Sandy           Flygon            Good 
Flit            Yanmega           Good
Queen Zing      Beedrill          Good
Treble          Kommo-o           Good
Bass Boost      Seismitoad        Good
close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,400 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2023 6:28:52 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700]
[attr="class","itemcolbkg"]

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: COMFORTING

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]As materials are mined and gathered, the designated trainer(s) will begin to experience heightened anxiety and fear. The walls around you are slightly translucent. They are fleshy and pink, pulsing with energy ever so often. Through them, you can view the great starry fields of space.[break][break]

Threats may begin to encroach upon this chamber. Nihilego, Poipole, Naganadel, and mutated Pokemon who have found themselves unluckily teleported here.[break][break]

The heightened mental anguish may also take a toll, requiring healing or barriers against assaults of the mind. However, there is limited time to mine. What will you do?

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Focus on heals/defense.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Focus on mining.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 1 CURIO.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2023 18:51:01 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
[attr="class","angelo"]
[attr="class","angelomain"]An amused breath fans from his lips, “got yourself a stubborn one, huh? Little guy must’ve been a little too cosy in its egg.

Mist is lured towards his skin like sharpedo catching a scent of blood in the water, ticking against the scar on his hand as it sinks in. As if sensing the thickening in the air, Zulu 2 hovers close to Angelo. Her spectral tail drapes over his shoulder comfortingly.

It doesn’t take long before the chamber begins to feel smaller. Stifling.

Not fun, indeed. He focuses on the ache of his muscles as he excavates.

As if on time, familiar shapes begin to fade into his peripheries. Nihilego tentacles searching for something to latch onto, about as hungry as Angelo felt for the mysterious ore.

I’ll keep going here,” he calls out over the strikes of the pickaxe, throwing a quick glance over his shoulder at his extraction partner. “Watch my back for a few minutes, yeah?

Shalin had brought a small army with her, after all. Her team lurking around on standby.

Better give them something to do.

FOCUS ON MINING
+1 curio
[newclass=.angelo] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.angelomain] margin: 0 auto;width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass] [newclass=.angelotag a] color:#272727!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.angelotag] text-align: center; font-weight:bold; margin: 0 auto; background-color: #272727; height: 20px; width: 420px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelo b] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelo i] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelo u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.angelo a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelopoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,400 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2023 4:25:15 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
"Got it!" Shalin gave Angelo a thumbs-up. "I'll still help you with the excavation, but I'll have the rest of my team protecting us the best they can!" Once Shalin's bugs and dragons were lined up to take the brunt of the attacks, the cries of Ultra Beasts made Lathiel spring into action.

She sliced and diced at the Poipole and Naganadel with CRUSH CLAW after CRUSH CLAW, only feeling sick from their venom after they had been defeated in combat. That left the bug-types and Bass Boost to handle the Nihilego, rising POWER GEMs felling Queen Zing in a single blow. It was only the Seismitoad's wave of MUDDY WATER that made the Ultra Beast think twice. While it didn't back off completely, it diverted attention away from Angelo and Shalin, Treble's scaled fists rattling at full speed. He was able to grind through the rock with relative ease, Shalin looking like she was having the time of her life trying to stay balanced on the madly shaking dragon.

RpwM1LIP Lathiel obedience roll

RKS POINT: 50
CURIO: 1

{WC: 170}
{PC: 2}

Queen Zing      Beedrill          KO
Bass Boost      Seismitoad        Fair
close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,400 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2023 4:29:59 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: CONDEMNING

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]Eventually, the Eternatus core expels enough energy to cause the designated trainers experience extreme distress and fright. At first, they may point out things, Pokemon, or people that do not exist; however, over time, their hallucinations begin to manifest into reality.[break][break]

The Poison Tera Crystals glow bright as all manner of terrible things appear, drawn from the conscious of those affected by the Eternatus core. Eventually, these manifested figures will expire, disintegrating into nothing but residual Dynamax Energy.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Battle a fusion Pokemon.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Battle a manifested trauma/memory.

close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2023 19:00:05 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
[attr="class","angelo"]
[attr="class","angelomain"]While Angelo focuses on striking the pickaxe down over, and over, and over again, Zulu 2 keeps watch over him. His sygna suit, powered by the bond that ran between them, may have staved off some of the worst of the poison but it had still seeped into his mind. Infecting his perception. 

She watches over the battle with observantly sharp, golden eyes. His sentry.

It made ignoring the crushing weight of a Ultra Deep Sea's darkness, closing in on him, just that slightest part easier to bear. 

At the sound of a warning hiss vibrating out of Zulu's throat however, Angelo peers over his shoulder. "Everythin' alright?" He calls out.

Something was forming in the cavern, something he couldn't quite yet make out. His dragapult wasn't keen to wait and see what shape it formed, twin dragon darts exploding from her horns in a warning - although more like a pre-emptive - shot. 

BATTLE A MANIFESTED TRAUMA/MEMORY
+50 RKS POINTS

close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,400 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2023 4:11:10 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
As Treble ground up the rock that precious minerals were trapped in, Shalin was in heaven, able to blank out the tremendous mental pressure surrounding her with the thrill of a CLANGING SCALES run, the most intense rumbling the dragon had to offer. Once the short-lived adrenaline rush ended, though, all hell broke loose.

The cave's Poison-type Tera Crystals formed the final room of the Halls of Origin, holding a secret to hatching Ultra Beast eggs. Another set of crystals formed a skeletal silhouette of a dark dragon that could utilize almost every element under the sun. Fire, ice, lightning, water, earth, and even holy dragon energy were not out of reach. The horrible memories of its final guardian, a colossal Hydreigon boasting the unique ability to reflect Fairy-type attacks right back at their attacker, manifested from Shalin's mind.

The explorer let out a bloody-murder scream as she relived the most traumatic moment of her entire life. As the three-headed dragon lunged for Shalin, a second poisonous figure dashed in front of her, this one shaped like a female Pyroar. The dragon chomped at the feline, lifted her into the air, and crushed her with its surreal jaw strength. It was a re-enactment of the final moments of Kiara, a Pyroar that was one of Shalin's first Pokémon and was very near to her heart. "KIAAAAAAAAAARAAAAAAAAAA!!!" Shalin wailed, Treble still recovering from rocking his trainer at full power. It was so loud that even the normally indifferent Lathiel came rushing to her partner's side. It was only thanks to the DRAGON DARTS ordered by Angelo that she came to her senses. "Arceus, Angelo, that felt so real!"

|v5q5vKw Lathiel obedience roll

RKS POINT: 100

{WC: 278}
{PC: 3}

close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,400 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2023 4:11:33 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: CONTROLLING

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]The mental anguish rises to unbearable levels. As the Eternatus core whirs, the fleshy walls begin to swarm with pink eye-like shapes. Still, through these translucent barriers, you catch a glimpse of a nearby planet. One that looks suspiciously like the one you all live in—except that a large portion of it seems covered in land.[break][break]

You must escape with your gathered material. Your ally or allies may be incapacitated by the paranoia settling in their psyches, or perhaps, the eldritch mutations beginning to metamorphose their body or bodies.[break][break]

Depending on how much your characters have mined, you may need to lessen your extracted load to ensure successful escape from this wretched place. After all, the horrors that reside here may make chase.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Lessen the load and escape.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 100 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Escape with your full load.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 1 CURIO.

close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2023 13:25:11 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
[attr="class","angelo"]
[attr="class","angelomain"]Screams crack through the poisonous atmosphere, someone’s name overflowing with anguish and pain.

When Angelo whirls around to see the source of the pooling grief, his chest gripped in anticipation of a fight or a mauling, he half expects to see the other explorer crumpled and broken.

Half expects to see something at her feet - bloody.

Instead, as Zulu 2 snakes protectively in front of him, he witnesses dark shapes shrink back. A Pyroar and dragon’s form craft of shade dissipating, leaving Shalin standing simply standing amongst her pokemon.

You alright?

Tension doesn’t completely leave his shoulders. Eyes begin to stare in a cavern that continues to feel suffocating and increasingly small.

Breath feels more difficult to process.

He doesn’t feel he can rely on Shalin after that outburst.

Let’s call it quits for now. Go get some fresh air.” Gathering up what he could, unfortunately leaving some of his mined crystals behind, Angelo throws his pack over his shoulder.

As he passes by Shalin of Nariya Expeditions, his hand gives an encouraging pat on her back. “There's always more to discover another day, right?

LESSEN THE LOAD AND ESCAPE
+100 RKS POINTS

close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,400 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2023 19:06:07 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
Treble's movement and Angelo's pat on the back woke Shalin from her nightmarish trance. Though she was fully conscious, she was still shaking in fear, the pounding sensation within her body growing more and more intense as the whirring of the Eternatus core caused the eyeball-filled sections of cave wall to expand. "I... I don't know!" she answered as the duo began to flee toward the rift leading back to Hoenn.

"Long story short," she began to explain, "that was how one of my best Pokémon friends died! All I wanted to do was get to the bottom of the sealed Halls of Origin beneath Sootopolis in search of power to benefit the League! Had I known Kiara would die in there..."
she sniffed, overcome with emotion.

The only thing that was bringing Kiara back to life was divine intervention. Simply put, that was not happening. She and Scar would be scarred for life. Though she had two incredibly powerful allies at her side in the form of Olivia and Toxrill, they were ultimately not worth the price of her Pyroar's life.

RKS POINT: 200

{WC: 183}
{PC: 4}

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2023 21:41:43 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]EXTRACTION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: