part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
Desiree Blooms ♡¸.•'
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2023 18:10:32 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar

Desiree Blooms ♡¸.•'

hoenn.bulbapedia.org/wiki/desiree_blooms

Desiree Stellarose Blooms (born September 23rd, 1999), known professionally and synonymously as Desiree Blooms, is a Kalosian musician, singer, songwriter, record producer, and DJ. Desiree's work is known for taking a brash take on pop music and is distinguished by experimental sound design, 'sugary and sparkly' synthesized textures, and an incorporation of influences from the underground dance scene. A unique blend of synth, waves, and sound, her lyrics often touch on an invitation to consider pop's pleasures, structures, gender expectations, and pop commercial status as both a consumer item and a catalyst for emotions to run free. Known to mold electronic music and her voice into an original style of avante-garde pop, Desiree has released three studio albums.

Coming to prominence in Kalos after her placing second on the seventh season of 'Lumiose Got Talent', having only released a few songs independently on Soundcloud, Desiree signed onto Cosmic Records at 18, compiling her personal releases and new works onto her debut album 'SUFFOCATION'. An album centering around the longing for childhood dreams and the suffocation of what was once promised, it would earn her a nomination for best new artist at the 2019 Kalosian Music Awards Festival. She worked closely with the other artists of the label, especially Oracelies Solar, before leaving to join the independent electronic-music label TRANCEWAVE.

After releasing her second studio album in 2021, 'LIGHTWAVE STARWAVE,' a twenty-two-song album said to have been made over a three-week period of which she locked herself in her penthouse suite, Desiree continued on a world tour for the promotion of this album, ending in early 2023. Following this, a peculiar incident would occur; an attempted murder against her by her father, Godfrey Blooms, CEO of Lumistone Excavation. Almost not making a full recovery but pulling through, it wouldn't be even a month after her recovery that she would move to Hoenn to turn a new leaf. Now rumored to reside in Fortree City and signed onto the independent label of Teravolt Records, she has released her third studio album 'SHIMMERING BUTTERFLY', acclaimed to touch on love, loss, and retrospection.

DISCOGRAPHY

♡¸.•' ALBUMS & TRACKS:

SUFFOCATION (2019) KALOS
-x- 01. CLOUDS
-x- 02. HABITS (ft. Mr. Kitty)
-x- 03. POSSESSION
-x- 04. ECHO +++
-x- 05. SUFFOCATION
-x- 06. AYUKAWA REFORMAT
-x- 07. MEMORIES

LIGHTWAVE STARWAVE (2021) KALOS
-x- 01. EXTENDED MIX
-x- 02. PUPPY
-x- 03. THE PRINCESS AND THE CLOCK
-x- 04. BRB
-x- 05. MERCURY
-x- 06. MR. KMS
-x- 07. SECOND LIFE
-x- 08. HERE TONIGHT
-x- 09. TRANSCEND
-x- 10. RESONANCE
-x- 11. TLG (ft. Deux)
-x- 12. BBYCAKES (ft. Lil Uzi)
-x- 13. I MUST APOLOGIZE
-x- 14. TEAM EDWARD (ft. Mr. Kitty)
-x- 15. ʅ͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡(ƟӨ)ʃ͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡ ꐑ(ཀ ඊູ ఠీੂ೧ູ࿃ूੂ✧ළඕั࿃ूੂ࿃ूੂੂ࿃ूੂළඕั
-x- 16. NOT OKAY
-x- 17. SWEAT
-x- 18. NEON DREAMS
-x- 19. DREAM FILTER
-x- 20. FALLING FASTER
-x- 21. STARDEW
-x- 22. SHALOUR

SHIMMERING BUTTERFLY (2023) HOENN | detailed in follow up posts!
-x- 01. DUNE
-x- 02. US EPHEMERAL
-x- 03. 3NDL3SS
-x- 04. NAVY LIGHT
-x- 05. POISON ARROW
-x- 06. SOFTPRETTY
-x- 07. SUNSCREEN
-x- 08. INFATUATION
-x- 09. DRUGS
-x- 10. IN THE RAIN
-x- 11. GHOSTINTHEWAVES

CONQUER THE DEMON (2023) HOENN | detailed in follow up posts!
-x- 01. DEVILS
-x- 02. I N N E R T O R M E N T
-x- 03. ETERNAL REST
-x- 04. KEROSENE
-x- 05. GOTH
-x- 06. RESURFACED
-x- 07. DEAD END
-x- 08. CHAR
-x- 09. BABY TEETH
-x- 10. PRISM
-x- 11. SOFTER CELL

close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
✧ do i know what's real? ✧
awards
598 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
Desiree Blooms ♡¸.•'
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2023 19:51:27 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar

[nospaces]

[attr="class","songfor"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700]
[newclass=.songfor]width:600px;border-radius:10px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.songfor a]color:#ffffff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.songforleft]height:300px;width:300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.songforleft img]height:300px;width:300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.songforleft1]background-color:rgba(71,71,71,.4);position:relative;z-index:1;padding:20px 30px;height:30px;width:240px;color:#cccccc;font-size:30px;line-height:30px;margin-top:-70px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.songforleft2, .songforleft21]padding:0px!important;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.songforleft2 a]color:#dddddd;[/newclass]
[newclass=.songforright]height:300px;width:300px;overflow:hidden;background-color:#5f5f5f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.songforright2]height:300px;width:400px;overflow:auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.songforright3]width:300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.songforsong1]padding:20px;font:bold 15px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;color:#ffffff;line-height:15px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px rgba(0,0,0,.1);[/newclass]
[newclass=.songforsong2]padding:20px;font:bold 15px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;color:#ffffff;line-height:15px;background-color:rgba(255,255,255,.1);text-shadow:1px 1px 0px rgba(0,0,0,.1);[/newclass]
[newclass=.songforsong3]padding:20px;font:bold 15px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;color:#ffffff;line-height:15px;background-color:#dddddd;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px rgba(0,0,0,.1);[/newclass]
[newclass=.songforsong1 b, .songforsong2 b, .songforsong3 b]padding-left:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.songforbot]padding:35px;background-color:#494949;color:#bbbbbb;font:bold 15px Roboto;line-height:15px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px rgba(0,0,0,.1);height:80px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.songforbot1]height:60px;width:60px;border-radius:100%;font-size:25px;text-align:center;line-height:60px;background-color:#bbbbbb;float:left;margin:10px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.songforbot2]height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:100%;font-size:35px;text-align:center;line-height:80px;background-color:#dddddd;float:left;margin-left:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.songforbot3]height:60px;width:60px;border-radius:100%;font-size:25px;text-align:center;line-height:60px;background-color:#bbbbbb;float:left;margin:10px 0px 10px 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.songforbot4]float:left;margin:32px 10px 32px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.songforbot5]float:left;border-radius:15px;background-color:#5f5f5f;overflow:hidden;height:15px;width:120px;margin:32px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.songforbot6]float:left;height:15px;border-radius:0px 15px 15px 0px;width:70%;background-color:#dddddd;[/newclass]
[newclass=.songforbot7]float:left;margin:32px 20px 32px 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.songforbot8]float:right;font-size:40px;line-height:80px;padding-right:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
awards
598 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
Desiree Blooms ♡¸.•'
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2023 21:45:59 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ✧∘* ✧・゚ INTERVIEW

with desiree blooms ♡¸.•' PITCHFORK

We are loving this new album of yours! Can you tell us a bit about creating this album, like what went into it and your thought process behind it?

Sooo I made this album like I made my other two, with Ableton and my Elektron Monomachine Synthesizer! People always wonder why I don't really like, switch it up, but really both of those things have everything I need, though I'm always recording new samples. And my thought process? Um, a few things went down in my life when I made the second half, which is why some of the songs sound a bit more 'discordant' in comparison to the others. I'll let you decide which came after and which came before, but I feel like most of the songs are centered around peeling the layers of love piece by piece and dealing with loss in the process ♡.

Are you referring to those articles posted by Distinct Magazine at the beginning of June? Sorry if that's too upfront of a question.

Damn, you're really getting to it fast, haha. Kinda, yeah. It's not uncommon for artists in the industry to make music in an attempt to help them cope with things, and that's definitely been a process of mine. I kinda shifted the focus from mourning my dad to mourning lost relationships as a whole with the lyrics, which is why it takes kind of a romantic feel in some of the songs and centers around longing. A nostalgic type of feel, but I took a lot of my experiences as a whole and put it into this- but the darker sounding beats were definitely made because of that devastating event, those came before the lyrics. Does that make sense?

Kinda, yeah. Sorry to hear about your loss, Desiree. What drives you to put such raw metaphors and emotion in songs while accompanying them with club-like beats?

Thank you, it's okay. Going out to raves and nightclubs seems a bit like it's just for a good time, but in my experience emotions flow in those flashing lights, even if you don't want them to. I consider my music to be like an acid-bath club because my emotions run free through my songs just like emotions do on the dance floor. When you listen to music in clubs it's usually like, surface-level absorption at first- but if you find a song you're really liking and you go home and listen to it again, usually, it has a deeper meaning than what meets your ears at first.

This is your first album signed onto Teravolt, are you adjusting to Hoenn well? What led you to join the independent label?

Yes! I'm loving Hoenn- it's so much different than Kalos, and the summer heat is WILD. But everyone here seems to be so close-knit, it's like connections here mean so much more than connections overseas. And Teravolt? I met at a charity mixer and got that offer, it was so good that I had to take it. I'm not going to go too much into detail about that last part, but I will forever be grateful to Callan and Teravolt as a whole, it's given me so many opportunities with my music. You have them to thank for this album's release~"

Nice. What inspired the name 'Shimmering Butterfly'? Did you see a Vivillon flying about one morning?

That's so funny, it just kinda came to me. Maybe it was the feeling of butterflies with the change of scenery, maybe more. Maybe it's a metaphor for fluttering love, even if the lifespan for wild insects is rather short. That's for you to decide as the listener!

Fluttering love? Have you found anyone that causes that feeling for you here in Hoenn?

You're pushing it, Mr. Radioman. Haha.

Okay, okay. In one of your songs, it has a message kinda like 'you don't care about anyone'. Care to elaborate on that?

Oh, you mean 'Softpretty'? I kind of took a character on when I wrote the lyrics of that song. It was kinda like; you know when you've had too much substance at a party and you're just kinda floating there, dancing around without a care in the world? It was a bit like that, the lyrics are simple but that was one of my most thought-out beats on the album. Kinda more so an electronic feature.

Ooh, I get it now! Now that we're on songs, what inspired 'Us Ephemeral'? It doesn't have that much of a lovey feel like the others do.

My silly little spiritual journey to enlightenment, like the sun after a vicious storm. People think you have to change when you delve into introspection, but I feel personally like it's an alteration of a mindset rather than a flat change. Like poisonous food that has to be prepared just right to be consumed, and when it's right, it's delicious.

What do you do when you go to festivals or clubs and hear your own songs? Do the emotions take over?

I dance, of course! And not necessarily, it depends on the day for sure.

Haha, of course. Well, last question; do you see yourself touring in tandem with this album release?

Follow my social media accounts for updates~ Thank you for the amazing interview~! ♡

close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
awards
598 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
Desiree Blooms ♡¸.•'
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2023 1:32:14 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar

✧∘* ✧・゚ GLIMMERING INFINITY

・゚ 's charm collection

Kalosian EDM star has released her very own charm collection, in collaboration with high-fashion jewelry brand *GRACIDEA STAR*.

♡ In collaboration with high-fashion jewelry brand GRACIDEA STAR, has released a charms collection named 'Glimmering Infinity', a set of three jewelry pieces that can be ordered as necklaces, hairpieces, rings, bracelets, and anklets. Made out of the finest natural crystalline structures with gems such as rose quartz, celestite, amethyst, or swarovski diamonds, this jewelry line is sweeping the trainer and collector's scene due to their ability to hold mega keystones. Will you seek the glimmering infinity that sits before you? Now selling at the Gracidea Star Stores in both Mauville City and Lilycove City while supplies last.

♡ Attached above is a commercial made to promote the jewelry collection, featuring an unreleased song titled 'OOH 2.0'. Commercial includes a light show and some of the featured crystalline accessories, such as the rose quartz heart charm.

Made of amethyst-wrapped wire chain, stainless surgical steel, and a big rose quartz chunk. Can host a mega keystone as the middle piece, or interchangeable stones able to fit.
The signature heart-shaped rose quartz charm, hollowed out to fit a keystone right in the middle.
A charm made of celestite-wrapped wire chain, stainless surgical steel, and a big celestite chunk. Can host a mega keystone in the middle piece, also interchangeable.

close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
awards
598 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
Desiree Blooms ♡¸.•'
POSTED ON Dec 30, 2023 21:28:10 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar

[nospaces]

[attr="class","songfor"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700]
[newclass=.songfor]width:600px;border-radius:10px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.songfor a]color:#ffffff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.songforleft]height:300px;width:300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.songforleft img]height:300px;width:300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.songforleft1]background-color:rgba(71,71,71,.4);position:relative;z-index:1;padding:20px 30px;height:30px;width:240px;color:#cccccc;font-size:30px;line-height:30px;margin-top:-70px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.songforleft2, .songforleft21]padding:0px!important;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.songforleft2 a]color:#dddddd;[/newclass]
[newclass=.songforright]height:300px;width:300px;overflow:hidden;background-color:#5f5f5f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.songforright2]height:300px;width:400px;overflow:auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.songforright3]width:300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.songforsong1]padding:20px;font:bold 15px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;color:#ffffff;line-height:15px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px rgba(0,0,0,.1);[/newclass]
[newclass=.songforsong2]padding:20px;font:bold 15px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;color:#ffffff;line-height:15px;background-color:rgba(255,255,255,.1);text-shadow:1px 1px 0px rgba(0,0,0,.1);[/newclass]
[newclass=.songforsong3]padding:20px;font:bold 15px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;color:#ffffff;line-height:15px;background-color:#dddddd;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px rgba(0,0,0,.1);[/newclass]
[newclass=.songforsong1 b, .songforsong2 b, .songforsong3 b]padding-left:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.songforbot]padding:35px;background-color:#494949;color:#bbbbbb;font:bold 15px Roboto;line-height:15px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px rgba(0,0,0,.1);height:80px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.songforbot1]height:60px;width:60px;border-radius:100%;font-size:25px;text-align:center;line-height:60px;background-color:#bbbbbb;float:left;margin:10px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.songforbot2]height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:100%;font-size:35px;text-align:center;line-height:80px;background-color:#dddddd;float:left;margin-left:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.songforbot3]height:60px;width:60px;border-radius:100%;font-size:25px;text-align:center;line-height:60px;background-color:#bbbbbb;float:left;margin:10px 0px 10px 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.songforbot4]float:left;margin:32px 10px 32px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.songforbot5]float:left;border-radius:15px;background-color:#5f5f5f;overflow:hidden;height:15px;width:120px;margin:32px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.songforbot6]float:left;height:15px;border-radius:0px 15px 15px 0px;width:70%;background-color:#dddddd;[/newclass]
[newclass=.songforbot7]float:left;margin:32px 20px 32px 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.songforbot8]float:right;font-size:40px;line-height:80px;padding-right:10px;[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights