And I've never sensed anything twice[break]
My Middle Earth rips out for the first and last time I rebirth[break]
Of mind from my metal

[break][break][break]

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ welcome ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

[break][break]

[break][break]

cw: recreational drug making![break][break]
An additional establishment a mere five-minute walk from Desiree's apartment in Fortree resides a magnificent ex-chapel remodeled into a greenhouse, with all of its previous concrete architecture removed and replaced with glimmering stained glass panes depicting exquisite pink plant growths. Though one might expect the Kalosian DJ and idol to have created this into a recording studio of sorts, there was no need with her connection to Teravolt and their music-creating spaces; she has created this to function both as her garden plot for berries and a lowkey place to experiment with breaking down and growth of natural, organic materials. Not the ordinary, everyday kind, but ones that when prepared in their own unique way bear the gifts of outsider effects on the mind.[break][break]

One may call these drugs, but Desiree did not view these plant compounds as anything but natural; she wasn't messing around with man-made compounds in labs and reproducing them, but things such as psilocybin, cannabis, dimethyltryptamine, and other common plant-born hallucinogenics. Yes, it would have been much more convenient to downright purchase them in their final, fully prepared forms, but she wanted to be a part of the process- and experiment with rumored combinations with some of the natural, shed particles of some of her fairy and grass type pokemon.[break][break]

Most of the structure was dedicated to growing plants in plots, some able to soak up the sunlight through the stained glass and some taking shade under brilliant tapestries hung from vine-ridden poles, though there were the finer touches like silk plushie furniture, music boxes, trinkets, and plenty of tables to craft on.[break][break]

Despite how some would view this practice as a mere way to live life on the higher side, Desiree saw this as an opportunity to both delve into the natural magics of the world of flora and fauna and a way to just maybe overcome the traumas involving what she'd left in Kalos; the self-defense killing of her father once he'd attempted to take her life away from her. A way to expand the mind and overcome that grief, to experience what she believed to be true enlightenment and become her ideal perfect self.[break][break]

[break][break]

INDEX OF CREATION & FUTURE PLANS

[break]

impatiens capensis, florges pollen, minior dust, a spark, n more - x[break]
- is the precursor to upcoming faction conflict plots brewing! wip[break]
♡ the brewing of psychotria viridis - x

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights