[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]league - ultra deep sea
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]EXTRACTION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: PREPARATION

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]After surviving a journey to the deepest extremities of Ultra Deep Sea, you find yourselves in a chamber with a glowing, magenta organ pulsing in its center. It's a gargantuan core that continuously emits energy. Terrifyingly, the radiation it spreads seemingly distorts space and time around it.[break][break]

Around you, Poison Tera Crystals, minerals imbued with Dynamax Energy, and more exist for you to mine, harvest, and gather.[break][break]

To overcome the energy's paranoia or hallucinogenic effects, designate someone who will take the brunt of the core's radiation.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Designate one character.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Take the brunt equally.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#b35ab3;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,534 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
EXTRACTION: REMIEL & ANGELO
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2023 9:01:41 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

Despite a few, well... hiccups along the way, bringing LIMITANEI the FALINKS along to act as his little helpers had been the right decision overall. It was why he'd brought them back to the ULTRA DEEP SEA again. And, this time, he'd been paired with someone he once knew very well.

Whether that was reassuring or not, however, remained to be seen. Did know about his former life as ADMIN FOX of TEAM ROCKET? He supposed somebody might have told him, but he couldn't imagine who just yet. Perhaps the giant energy core was already infecting him with rabid PARANOIA.

Nevertheless, the exiled prince goes on as if Angelo didn't. "It's been a long time, my friend. Shame it took this to bring us back together again." He says, pausing to pull a pickaxe out from his pack as his Falinks excitedly dance. "Ready to mine? The sooner we finish, the sooner we can enjoy a pint or two afterward."

💠 TAKE THE BRUNT EQUALLY
💠 ANGELO'S CHOICE

[break][break]
EXTRACTION + ♔
close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2023 19:53:07 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
[attr="class","angelo"]
[attr="class","angelotag"]
[attr="class","angelomain"]It had been a long time.

Its been a chaotic year,” he says, not quite an excuse when it was seeped in mostly truth. Nautica had swallowed up a generous position of his time since its birth last summer.

Not like Angelo was yet wise to just how upheaving Remiel’s last few months had been.

Ironic though, that after all this time they found themselves in the dark maze of caverns, once again. Its for that reason, for nostalgia of former exploits, that Angelo steps forward alongside the Galarian as their respective pickaxes are drawn - to equally share the poison’s malice.

The pilot hoists the handle to rest over his broad shoulder, an easy grin on his lips. “Alright, I'll bite. That's what I'd call some good motivation.

Whatever treasure he could get his paws on was reason enough to bring him back down to this place. Adding the bonus of a cold one after an afternoon of hard manual labour however, was near equally as desirable.

As they make to action, from his pocket a small ribombee emerges. It eyes the excited falinks in intrigue before its attention is enraptured on the edges of the gemstones, catching the light and drawing it close. Midge would be his little helper today.

I know a good place in Dewford, down on the docks. Could do with the business after,” cue an explanatory handwave at the realm. “As you elegantly put it - this shit.

Didn’t really need to say any more, did he?

TAKE THE BRUNT EQUALLY
+50 RKS POINTS
[attr="class","angelopoke"]
[newclass=.angelo] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.angelomain] margin: 0 auto;width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass] [newclass=.angelotag a] color:#272727!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.angelotag] text-align: center; font-weight:bold; margin: 0 auto; background-color: #272727; height: 20px; width: 420px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelo b] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelo i] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelo u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.angelo a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelopoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2023 19:53:44 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700]
[attr="class","itemcolbkg"]

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: COMFORTING

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]As materials are mined and gathered, the designated trainer(s) will begin to experience heightened anxiety and fear. The walls around you are slightly translucent. They are fleshy and pink, pulsing with energy ever so often. Through them, you can view the great starry fields of space.[break][break]

Threats may begin to encroach upon this chamber. Nihilego, Poipole, Naganadel, and mutated Pokemon who have found themselves unluckily teleported here.[break][break]

The heightened mental anguish may also take a toll, requiring healing or barriers against assaults of the mind. However, there is limited time to mine. What will you do?

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Focus on heals/defense.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Focus on mining.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 1 CURIO.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,534 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2023 11:43:56 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

Remiel smiles, and the for first time in a long time he realizes just how much he's missed his old friend. "I'm not all that surprised that the promise of treasure wasn't the only motivator we needed," He remarks with a laugh as he swings the pickaxe down. After that, and the ruckus caused by his Falinks helping pummel their own crystals, he nods. "Sounds good to me."

As they continue with their effort, however, conversation on Remiel's part seems harder to maintain as he FOCUSES ON MINING within these infectious conditions. Visions of a cosmic sky surround him like a haze. Paranoia and a general feeling of unease begin to occupy his mind. And, when a NAGANADEL swoops in from above to try and strike him with a FELL STINGER, the avatar is forced to pause and swing his pickaxe at it defensively.

The draconic gargoyle backs off long enough for his Falinks to deal with it from there. But Remiel returns his attention to the mining after wiping the sweat off his brow with the back of his hand. "Keep at it, Angelo! We're almost done."

💠 FOCUS ON MINING

[break][break]
EXTRACTION + ♔
close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2023 19:46:58 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
[attr="class","angelo"]
[attr="class","angelotag"]
[attr="class","angelomain"]Steel striking mineral soon overtakes the sound of conversation in their corner of the Ultra Deep Sea.

He’d come down into the depths multiple times now, guided by an eagerness to fill his pockets that never felt quite full enough. Experienced his far share of radiation poisoning for it, also.

It didn’t make the feeling of enclosing walls any easier for him to stomach, however. Angelo focusing through the pressure weighing down on his chest on the way his muscles pleasantly ached with every swing of his pickaxe. In the rhythmic strikes of their labour.

Their Naganadel visitor and 's interesting display was enough to get the pilot to pause in his work, lips twitching humorously.

Nice pickaxe action you got goin’ on over there,” he muses, pausing to admire the defensive waving display and wipe his brow with the back of a scarred hand. Not even the hallucinations could fully take the sharp, witty edge from Angelo’s tongue. “They teach those moves in archaeology school?

While he turns back to chipping away at the ore, aiming to strike off a generous slab with a hungry twinkle in his eye, Midge flutters between them. Keeping an eye on their backs as the pair focus on mining.

FOCUS ON MINING
+ 1 CURIO
[attr="class","angelopoke"]
[newclass=.angelo] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.angelomain] margin: 0 auto;width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass] [newclass=.angelotag a] color:#272727!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.angelotag] text-align: center; font-weight:bold; margin: 0 auto; background-color: #272727; height: 20px; width: 420px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelo b] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelo i] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelo u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.angelo a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelopoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2023 19:47:35 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700]
[attr="class","itemcolbkg"]

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: CONDEMNING

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]Eventually, the Eternatus core expels enough energy to cause the designated trainers experience extreme distress and fright. At first, they may point out things, Pokemon, or people that do not exist; however, over time, their hallucinations begin to manifest into reality.[break][break]

The Poison Tera Crystals glow bright as all manner of terrible things appear, drawn from the conscious of those affected by the Eternatus core. Eventually, these manifested figures will expire, disintegrating into nothing but residual Dynamax Energy.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Battle a fusion Pokemon.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Battle a manifested trauma/memory.

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,534 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2023 18:14:47 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

"Not quite. I had to learn these on my own, actually," Remiel responds as eldritch abominations begin to manifest in the mist beyond. Coming here was never an easy affair, was it? He sighs before calling his Falinks off from mining.

"Heads up. We have trouble."

The first of these abominations to claw itself into their reality is a mutated fusion of a KECLEON and a HOUNDOUR. It is a KECLEDOUR. And, when it dares try to extend its tongue to try and whack him (LICK), Remiel smacks said tongue away with the blunt edge of his pickaxe.

The creature whimpers as it reels its injured tongue back in. Before it can do so, however, the troop of Falinks at Remiel's command descend upon it from all angles. Their CLOSE COMBAT proves wholly effective against its Normal-typing. And, before long, it is pushed back into the oblivion where it had come from.

💠 BATTLE A FUSION POKEMON

[break][break]
EXTRACTION + ♔
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,996 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Dec 16, 2023 23:13:55 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]EXTRACTION INCOMPLETE...

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: