pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,632 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
wipedown
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2023 17:41:38 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Another long day of training recruits was under Temp's belt. It never felt like he did all that much when he came in to do this job. Some of the Grunts would go on to forget his training and get themselves captured or killed. Some would just defect (a rising problem...). It was so very few that took his training seriously, like had.[break][break]

But all his sessions are over for the day. Temp is thinking vague thoughts of what to fix for dinner, if he has the energy to try at all, and maybe if he shouldn't just go down to the Labs and see if they need any assistance he can provide down there. Anything was better than going home, these days.[break][break]

But for now he had cleaning up to do. Someone had been a prick using one of the private training rooms, not wiping down after a long workout. So Temp was stuck with a bucket of sanitizer in hand and a rag as he scrubbed sweat from cracking leather seats.[break][break]

All by his lonesome.

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 BEEF BEEF BEEF

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twtgm] --accent: #765d75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,676 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
wipedown
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2023 0:44:41 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","colorbar"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

Promotion did not mean complacency. And eve if he no longer trained every day with his mentors, it didn't mean he could slack off. Maybe he didn't get up as early as they did but he did his work. He needed to keep improving or else he'd slip off the pedestal he'd put himself on. [break][break]

So he'd headed to the training rooms, opting to stretch in a small mat room. Perhaps take some time on the punching bag. Any cardio was good cardio. He steps through, tying his hair into a ponytail and hands wrapped for the regimen of the day. He entered halfway realizing someone was around and not caring before giving the figure a double take. [break][break]

The scowl is as immediate as is the door slamming shut behind him. Mint can't back out now. After being so loud. It'd look like he was afraid of him, wouldn't it? [break][break]

"Executive Quinn, fuck off." he stated immediately turning his head form the taller Executive and heading straight for a corner. "I'll finish up later." he added, excusing the ex gym leader with a flick of his wrist.

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged ▸ ooc    [break]
- the girls are fighting :tm: [break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[newclass=".minty"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; border:20px solid #141414; background:#141414; border-radius:50px 50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty"]--accent:#94effa; --accent2:#f0ffc5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bg"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/bvgZ1Rv/image.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .top"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/h7pSrwb/image.png); height:375px; border-radius:30px 30px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .colorbar"]background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:30px; margin-top:-90px; position:absolute; width:500px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main"]font:11px/15px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:20px 70px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main b"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc"]margin-top:10px; padding:10px 30px; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); font:10px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc b"]font:13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; font-style:italic; font-weight:600!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bottom"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/QPjr1Rg/image.png); height:128px; border-radius:0px 0px 30px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar"]position:absolute; margin-left:125px; margin-top:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img"]filter:grayscale(1); margin-left:-3px; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .icon"]background-image:url(https://images2.imgbox.com/85/b0/6IJM3zW2_o.png); background-size:cover; height:110px; width:110px; border-radius:100px; margin:10px 10px 10px 10px; position:absolute; filter:grayscale(10%) sepia(10%);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700]
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,632 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
wipedown
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2023 3:13:03 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

There is a flash of surprise followed by annoyance when he sees who it is that comes inside.[break][break]

Tempest would have just let it go, finished up and left without a word. The scolding from publicly and the worse one n private later had him thinking twice before baring his fangs at those who were his superiors.[break][break]

Then just has to be a cunt.[break][break]

"If you're going to the training room, please let me finish. I don't think you want to sit on someone else's ass and ball sweat, Beast Frost."[break][break]

His tone is polite but icy.[break][break]

Tempest had almost been done anyway, so he leans over to finish wiping down the weight mat.

[attr="class","tag"]@ tag

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 notes

[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,676 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
wipedown
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2023 19:36:01 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

Mint felt the irritation vibrating through him as he stretched his arms. When Temp replies and insists on staying, Mint drops his arms to his sides and moves to him. [break][break]

He thinks of smashing his foot into the idiot's ribs but holds it together. His encounter with still stings. He'd called him too smart to be getting into these spats. But Temp still comes off as arrogant to him. Purposefully difficult every time. [break][break]

He steps on the cleaning cloth the Executive is using to clean and drops his eyes to the ex gym leader. "I'll finish cleaning. You're dismissed." he stated as he began to tense, like a spring being wound tight. [break][break]

"Go. Where's the lapdog begging for direct orders?" he added unable to keep the venom from slipping out. Tempest had gotten off so easily last time. It still bothered him even now. "Get the fuck out. I'm tired of looking at you."

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged ▸ ooc    [break]
- the girls are fighting :tm: [break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[newclass=".minty"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; border:20px solid #141414; background:#141414; border-radius:50px 50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bg"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/bvgZ1Rv/image.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .top"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/h7pSrwb/image.png); height:375px; border-radius:30px 30px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .colorbar"]background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:30px; margin-top:-90px; position:absolute; width:500px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main"]font:11px/15px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:20px 70px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main b"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc"]margin-top:10px; padding:10px 30px; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); font:10px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc b"]font:13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; font-style:italic; font-weight:600!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bottom"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/QPjr1Rg/image.png); height:128px; border-radius:0px 0px 30px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar"]position:absolute; margin-left:125px; margin-top:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img"]filter:grayscale(1); margin-left:-3px; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .icon"]background-image:url(https://images2.imgbox.com/85/b0/6IJM3zW2_o.png); background-size:cover; height:110px; width:110px; border-radius:100px; margin:10px 10px 10px 10px; position:absolute; filter:grayscale(10%) sepia(10%);[/newclass]

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,632 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
wipedown
POSTED ON Sept 10, 2023 19:33:55 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

The cloth tugs. Tempest glances up to find sneering down at him.[break][break]

He's quiet as he stands. Unlike so many others in Rocket, Tempest wasn't good at schooling his emotions. He couldn't carefully blank his features to hide pieces of himself. His feelings had always been written on his sleeves.[break][break]

There is a flash of anger there. But mostly it buried under confusion. Under hurt.[break][break]

Tempest stands tall and looks down at Mint, his superior now, and quietly turns to leave. To follow the order given.[break][break]

It feels impersonal. It digs into a hole that had always existed, gouging out flesh to bleed fresh from a wound he just couldn't seem to close.[break][break]

Tempest's hand lingers on the door as he pauses. Stepping through it would be, for him, giving something up forever.[break][break]

He takes a breath and squeezes his hands into fists.[break][break]

"What did I do to make you hate me?"[break][break]

The altercation at the meeting had been a surprise to Tempest. He thinks of before, of missions together and gossip sessions, of visiting alternate worlds together, of time spent with someone he considered a friend.

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 notes

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,676 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
wipedown
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2023 22:17:02 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

Mint's eyes narrow at the glare, ready to pounce when Temp does. But he doesn't. In fact, unlike before, Tempest backs down. "No fight without around, huh?" he taunted, glaring at the man's back and watching him leave. He stays planted, waiting for the door to slam shut as he bristled in Tempest's presence. [break][break]

Again he feels a flick of nerves from his talk with , but the Admin wasn't here right now and he wasn't technically doing anything other than asking to be left alone. [break][break]

Did he hate Temp? Not really. If he did he might've tried killing him. When? Who knows. That's for people who hate others to figure out. [break][break]

"You don't listen. You have the audacity of the man you fuck. Who do you think you are?" he asked. [break][break]

"You act without consequence. That's why you fucked your ambush in Mt. Pyre, and that's why I corrected you in SPECTRA." There is something to be said about the vitriol Mint projected. It wasn't all Temp. Not entirely. After all, he didn't hate him, intrinsically. He hated the situation, his actions. They weren't close enough for this to have felt lie ka total betrayal. But whatever fond feelings he'd had once for the ex gym leader were gone. But that's to be expected. Neither had put in the effort to maintain their connection, small as it was. [break][break]

Now, it's perhaps a good thing. It spares Tempest form the fury of a scorned friend. No, now Tempest is just like any other Rocket Mint gets prickly with as a new hire. Just another executive contributing to his slowly developing workaholism. And, more importantly, a target to lash out.

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged ▸ ooc | the girls are STILL fighting :tm: [break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,632 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
wipedown
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2023 1:16:44 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

It burns through his chest like fire.[break][break]

Tempest knuckles pop from when he balls them up, shaking as the knuckles turn white.[break][break]

He wants to punch in the face so badly.[break][break]

Wants to see the blood fall from his mouth, feel his own knuckles scrape raw as they smash against bone.[break][break]

It is only his old feelings that stop it. Where Mint's friendship had faded, Tempest's had still been soft and fragile and warm in his chest. These things didn't fade for him. If it had been thirty years and this had been better, Tempest would have still been just as excited to see the other. Maybe that was just something wrong with him and not Mint.[break][break]

And it hurt.[break][break]

More so the accusation, the tilt of how Mint's lips shaped around his words. That was the worst part of it. It was worse than being kicked while he was down. He thinks he would have preferred Mint to stab him in the guts and be done with it to this.[break][break]

Whatever fire in him snuffs out as quick as it came.[break][break]

I thought you would understand. Flicks through his mind.[break][break]

A shaky breath taken.[break][break]

"Do you not realize," He says slowly, voice wobbly and thick even as he tries to keep it calm, "how hard it is to stand in his shadow?"[break][break]

It wasn't himself that did anything. It wasn't anything to do with Cillian at all. It was the position he held, the people who stood under him. It was hands always ready to tear out chunks of someone else for their own entertainment and gain.[break][break]

Temp takes in another ragged breath. He blinks away the start of tears.[break][break]

"You heard what they said about me. I was just someone pretty and stupid for him to fuck while he got over his breakup." In part, that had been true at the start. And Tempest had been okay with it! He had been okay with being the stupid bimbo to be used, just like every other relationship in his life up until that point. It was routine. It was just a comfortable as it was disgusting to slip into that skin.[break][break]

"Now, no matter how hard I work, people say I just sucked his dick to get rewarded.... but if I fuck up, they look down on him. All because he sett-"[break][break]

settled for me.[break][break]

Temp bites his lip on the last word, though, holding out some small hope that Mint hadn't caught what was said. Knowing that Mint was too smart to not have.[break][break]

Another blink and a few tears do leak from his eyes, down reddening and puffy cheeks. Temp sniffs and wipes his face, turning back around quick.[break][break]

And gos to leave the room with what little dignity he still had intact.

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 notes

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,676 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
wipedown
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2023 3:14:10 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

Mint holds Temp's gaze, standing at his full height even if the Executive towered his. He dares him to come back, to fight. In the privacy of the training rooms he'd actually throw him. It's something he'd considered during SPECTRA. [break][break]

He feels cold as Tempest speaks, and it's not as angry as he expects it to be. He rehashes old gossip. Old rumors Mint hadn't been around for, but got the briefest of synopses form other grunts around him and then the horse's mouth himself. He knows about the rebounding, as well as the apparently devil may care attitude that came along with it. It had never been a problem before. But maybe Tempest had been lying. [break][break]

Not unusual. Everyone omitted things from Mint. "I realize enough. I understand enough." his voice is level, with a stiff projection as he keeps himself form yelling. [break][break]

Tempest is spiraling into his own hurt and Mint nearly walks over to slap him across the face. Because he is focusing on old hurt. Hurt pulled raw by SPECTRA or maybe the marriage or maybe the any number of things he didn't know about, didn't care to know anymore. [break][break]

He cannot pinpoint what exactly is at play, but he understand pain, insecurity, and frustration. And as he looks on at Temp, disgusted by seemingly reflected emotions, he grows angrier. As he parses for what to say, Temp is all too quick to leave. But Mint would be damned if he let him have the last word. Much less crying when he had barely said anything to him at all. [break][break]

Mint surges forward, a hand reaching out to try to yank back the man by the hair onto the padded flooring. " ." Guilt mixes in. He feels a little bad for what he's started, for what he will continue to do. But frustration outweigh everything else. [break][break]

"I don't care about your problems! I have my own shit to deal with-" His fury is anything but cold, plain as day in the way his eyes shine and his lips pull back angrily. "You fuck up, because you're reckless. You look like a white man's whore, because despite being self-aware of your reputation, you only act in ways that make it worse." [break][break]

"I'm mad, because I already put up with enough bullshit, I don't need anymore from some guy who can't even pull off an ambush!" he clenches his fists, eye prickling but he squeezes them shut and taking a breath to steady himself. [break][break]

"I've worked too fucking hard, for too long, to let a subordinate smart ass me in front of my boss." [break][break]

Because at the end of the day, that's all this was to him. Tempest had overstepped, and Mint, already prickly, had found a target to lash out at. They could deal with raging insecurities and imposter syndrome later. If he felt like talking through this spiral of negativity with Temp.

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged ▸ ooc | i fit it in  [break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,632 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
wipedown
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2023 23:16:55 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

The sharp tug on his hair pulls him back. Suddenly, Tempest regrets wearing it in a ponytail today instead of in a bun, or a braid, or anything a little less grab-able.[break][break]

jerks him backwards, preventing the graceful bridge burning he had wanted.[break][break]

Mint doesn't want that, it's clear in his voice, as steady as it is. In the poison of his words, the accusations. It makes his blood boil over. Whatever tears had been trying to fall scorch from his body.[break][break]

Tempest had always been so angry. At everything.[break][break]

He reaches back to try and snatch Mint's hand from his hair, shove the other away as he whirls around.[break][break]

The snarl on his face looks like a smile. Wild and hungry and feral.[break][break]

"You call me the whore, but I know what I look like. You think I'm not very aware that every time I guzzle that Galarian shlong, my ancestors aren't rolling in their graves?"[break][break]

Fingers reach out to grasp Mint by his collar, or try at least. Bunch it up and pull him tight and close. Mint would be able to smell the lingering cinnamon on his breath from brushing his teeth, 's cologne that always seemed to stick to his skin. Lean in close to bridge the gap in distance between their heights.[break][break]

"You want to call someone a whore, Mint? Look in the fucking mirror. I'm not the one who tried to spread his legs for a god damn Triad member. Did you think it would make him love you? We both know he would have pumped and dumped then slit your neck for being Avatar of Magikarp six universes over."[break][break]

Temp's voice is low and dark but there is smile on his face. It's cruel and bites back all the anger inside of him. An old habit.[break][break]

"If you had tried to, I don't know, talk to me, you would have know I wanted to help, you fucking moron. But your head is too far up your ass to see that. So instead you huff your insecure farts and blame me for your problem."[break][break]

If Tempest had managed to grab him, instead of a punch or strike or anything else... He would suddenly let the other go and lean back. Hands up and spread open.[break][break]

"Hurt me, Mint. We both know I can't fight back. Fucking kill me if it makes you feel better. But it won't change the truth."

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 notes

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,676 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
wipedown
POSTED ON Sept 20, 2023 0:22:20 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

Tempest is pulled back, and the door slams shut again. They push him away, and he steps back in time to keep on his feet, glare locked on his subordinate. Again he hears the echoes of chiding him for being impulsive- a brat. But he was running out of ways to communicate his frustration with them. And at least this wasn't a fucking mess in front of all of the upper brass. [break][break]

Mint doesn't smile, shaking as the fight or flight in him kicks up. He's crossed out one option entirely, and sparks are flying around the proverbial powder keg. But Tempest closes the distance, gripping the collar of his shirt and yanking him forward. "I don't have to imagine, I saw how they looked at you when you showed up with me in tow." he snarled back. He huffs, catching the smell of cinnamon and grimacing. He fucking hated that shit. With apple??? Classic fall scent? Puke. [break][break]

Tempest towers above him, but Mint stands firm, unflinching as he cranes his head up to look at the bastard crumpling his shirt. "I- I didn't need him to love me. I just needed him on our side." Mint snarls back, lying through his teeth. Because when that whole situation had happened he hadn't really known or cared to the goings on of DRK Triad and who Father Winter was. Now he just had an excuse to fawn over him. But he doesn't need to admit this to Temp. But unfortunately, Temp probably knew better than anyone about his thoughts on the universe hopping terrorist. And for once, Mint is the hurt one, as Temp digs his claws in deep. [break][break]

But unlike him, he knows better than to cry in front of somebody ready to jump him. [break][break]

"I don't NEED your help, to do my fucking job!" Mint snaps going to grab him by the throat as he backs off. "Some of us do nothing but route traitors, if you were needed, we would ask!" Metaphorical hackles raise. "You and the savior complex that rubbed off on you are so fucking ANNOYING!" [break][break]

Mint doesn't hesitate when he sees his hands go up. He moves in as Tempest talks. The Brat needed no invitation as grips one of Temp's arms, tucking it in tight over his shoulder and kicking his leg out under Temp's crotch hoisting the man up to throw him on the mat. "Kill you? And give you the easy way out?" he moves in, relentless. [break][break]

"We're sparring. I'll fucking knock my point into your empty skull while I'm at it. Call is remedial training."

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged ▸ ooc | i fit it in  [break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,632 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
wipedown
POSTED ON Sept 20, 2023 0:46:05 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

flips him. It's all skill and body weight. Clean as hell. As a combat instructor, Tempest would be impressed if he wasn't so fucking pissed.[break][break]

Temp hadn't wanted to burn the bridge between them. Just pull up some of the planks until Mint wanted to meet him in the middle someday. But now he doesn't care if gasoline is thrown on. Let the bitch burn.[break][break]

From his place on the ground, Tempest looks up at Mint.[break][break]

"Yeah? So you been sucking and fucking your way through the League then, Beast Frost? You turn into Rocket's little whore? How did taste? What about ? ? They spread you out just right for our cause?"[break][break]

Whatever mirth in his voice, mocking, drops.[break][break]

"Or are you as full of shit as I think you are?"[break][break]

Even on the ground, Mint the aggressor over him, Tempest doesn't give him what he wants. Deny Mint anything more than a punching bag is an act of rebellion that thrills him.[break][break]

"If you won't accept help, then you're dogshit at the job you think so much of, Frost." He grunts as he shifts, the scarring on his stomach pulling tight and uncomfortable from the position.

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 notes

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,676 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
wipedown
POSTED ON Sept 20, 2023 1:44:06 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

As easy as that flip had been to execute. Mint thinks nothing of it. Not in an arrogant way. In a more self critical. A small twist in his feet. The wrong angle of attack. His arm isn't high enough on Temp's. Even as they drop, he's staring wide eyed, brain buzzing as it always did when he was stressed. And he makes mental notes for later. He pushes away everything for later. Anything else other than beating the smug snot out of Temp would slow him down, distract him. [break][break]

Temp digs into the few endeavors he's has in his civilian. Some more recent than others. All leads or happenstance. His face flushes red with anger and embarrassment. "Shut! UP!" Mint screams. "I don't want to hear it from Rocket's who's only fucking use in this organization is to take cumshots and be a living meat shield, you impatient fuck!" He resents how much Tempest knows. Every word sharpened like a knife. Unfortunately, they're both well equipped to stab each other. They don't get up and that's just fine. He'd make him get up. Everyone got tired of getting him at some point. [break][break]

"Call it whatever you want, Quinn." he snaps back as he darts in again, aiming a low kick at Temp's side. "You don't a godsdamned thing about all the work I do!" The blow is angry, and somewhere in the back of his mind he criticizes the direction but nevertheless he perseveres. [break][break]

"I don't give a shit about the opinion of someone so incompetent he can't even with fight without Daddy there to hold his hand!" he yells back. "If I wanted help, I'd ask someone actually capable at following fucking orders." He goes for another kick, this time to his ribs. "I'm the whore? At least I'm trying to benefit the team!"

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged ▸ ooc | brat things [break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,632 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
wipedown
POSTED ON Sept 20, 2023 3:18:50 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

The kick hurts, sharp as it was, and he knows it'll bruise later. Leave imprints into his skin from this encounter.[break][break]

still won't get what he wants.[break][break]

But Tempest does snarl up at him again.[break][break]

"You're not benefiting anyone but yourself, Mint. You're just a spoiled brat throwing a fit because someone else wants to use the swing next to yours."[break][break]

Tempest grunts, rubbing his side.[break][break]

"I don't have to know the details to know exactly what your job is. You come in, work yourself to exhaustion, and then you're so insecure about your job you can't accept help from the people who want to support you. You know where you're going to end up? Burned out, then dead cause you fucked up. Then some prick like me will end up in your seat."[break][break]

A huff, then Tempest looks at Mint with an emotion too close to pity. Pushing against the wall, he tries to use it to pull himself to his feet, leaning heavy against it. Braces himself for more blows to come.[break][break]

"You and the other Beasts are having to pull extra fucking shifts anyway to make up for two missing Beast positions. You think we can't see how fucking hard the four of you work? Fuck you. Fuck you for looking down on us. Fuck you for thinking yourself so above people like me.[break][break]

"I'll be a white man's whore. I'll take as many loads as it takes for Rocket for prosper. I'll die for you on the battlefield. If that's all you think of me, I'll be fucking proud of it. Can you say the same?"

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 notes

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,676 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
wipedown
POSTED ON Sept 22, 2023 5:11:15 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

"Fuck you, Temp!" he snarled. He would not let a himbo infantalize him like that. He trails after him, glaring as Tempest spoke. "Support me?! You want to support me?!" Mint spat back, heat flashing throughout his body as he bristles. His hand whips out to yank Tempest by the shirt to pull up his face close. "This is how you show support? Jumping rank? Embarrassing my and yourself?!" His fist flies, in a side swipe to Temp's face, trying to knock him back down. [break][break]

"We work hard FOR Rocket, jackass!" He punches again, attempting to fall on top of Temp, pinning him to the ground with his own weight. Not that it was hard, when Tempest refused to fight back. [break][break]

"We are paragons of strength!" he throws another punch. [break][break]

"We are Rocket's first defense!" Another fist soars trying to hit anything. Trying to just hurt. [break][break]

"I don't rely on you! I don't need to!" He hadn't needed anyone in the Silent Icelands. He hadn't needed anyone on the Meteor. "He hadn't needed anyone in Sinnoh. He'd gotten here all on his own by choosing to be here. [break][break]

"Don't you dare pity me!" he screamed, with one last punch. "You think you can take my job? You'd snap under the pressure the second you were forced to work alone! You think you understand pressure being an Underbosses' bitch? You don't know shit because at the end of the day, you will ALWAYS be coddled!" [break][break]

"How dare you?! How dare you?" If he had a knife he would've plunged it by now. Mint shake like an earthquake so angry his vision shrinks and tightens, his head is throbbing from screaming, and his fist in red from trying to hit Temp. To corner and bludgeon him with his own hands.

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged ▸ ooc | brat things [break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,632 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
wipedown
POSTED ON Sept 22, 2023 5:22:52 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Tempest isn't fighting back, so he falls. It ends with on top of him. With blood from a split lip and bloody nose staining his hands.[break][break]

But no matter what Mint screams, no matter what he says, it does not erase that look from Tempest's face.[break][break]

Blood stains his teeth when he speaks again.[break][break]

"You're still human, Mint." Is rumbled, quiet, from under the other. In the echo of Mint's rage it rings in it's own way. In the gentleness of it.[break][break]

"But you didn't answer my question."

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 notes