Black City, Unova
bisexual
financial consultant
civilian
you let me
complicate you
5'11" / 180 cm height
5'11" / 180 cm height
Act as if you’re a wealthy man, rich already, and you will become rich.
awards
282 posts
Frank Caffey DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @frank
Frank Caffey
Mouthful of Lies [M]
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2023 18:47:47 GMT
Frank Caffey Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frank1"]
[attr="class","text"]

With some reluctance, Frank rose from his bed, disentangling himself from in the process. It was still early evening; light from the setting sun spilled into Frank's bedroom, bathing the walls and furniture in pools of gold.[break][break]

Damien had to leave for work soon, which meant time for cuddling had come to an end.[break][break]

"You want to shower before you leave?" Frank asked, bending down to pick up his boxers from the floor.[break][break]

Even as he slid them on, he admired the angles and planes of Damien's pale body stretched across his mattress. Though he had other lovers, Frank found himself most drawn to Damien. Besides behind his best friend, the other man had a unique allure, an intoxicating quality.[break][break]

Sometimes, Frank wished he could keep Damien in his bed every night, but he knew that was wrong. Damien deserved his fun and games, too. If he wanted to sleep with others, that was fine, as long as he remembered who he really belonged to.[break][break]

And he always did. As far as Frank was aware, that collar never left his neck.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Mission: Putting on a Front

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.frank1]--accent:#C8D2DA;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frank1]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

dove

he / him
december 31
black city, unova
gay
bartender / thief
grunt
you let me
desecrate you
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
so sweet with a mean streak. cigarette daydream.
awards
124 posts
DAMIEN RUSSO DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @damien
DAMIEN RUSSO
Mouthful of Lies [M]
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2023 19:45:42 GMT
DAMIEN RUSSO Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","damien-wrap"]
[attr="class","damien-main"]
[attr="class","damien-words"]

Frank was right, the collar never left Damien's neck.[break][break]

It was a remnant of their past. A token from Unova, signifying all the shit they'd been through together. How Frank had helped him get past all those hungry nights, the fighting, the overdoses... even the death of his brother.[break][break]

The collar was a sign of loyalty and gratefulness and care. Frank had been the one to keep him from drowning in the gutter when no one else would lift a finger. He was never able to get Damien out, but at least he didn't let him die.[break][break]

"Mmmph...!" Was the ROCKET's grumbling response to leaving the bed for a shower, paired with a mighty heave of blankets over his head to block out the golden light streaming into the room.[break][break]

would easily be able to translate this to, 'Fuck no, let me sleep.'[break][break]

A few minutes passed with Damien weaving in and out of consciousness. Faintly, he heard the shower turn on in the background. The sound of streaming water on tile nearly lulled him back to sleep... until a grating vibration on the nightstand broke the peace.[break][break]

It was persistent. So much so that, in drowsy anger, Damien sat upright and grabbed for the culprit: his phone.[break][break]

Who the fuck was texting him right now?[break][break]

The screen flashed on, revealing the following message:[break][break]

C. QUINN [break]
When are you available to meet? [break]
(5:47 PM)
[break]

The hell? Shit. This is Frank's goddamn phone.[break][break]

He almost set it back down, but then the name on the text finally registered. C. Quinn. .[break][break]

... Oh fuck no.[break][break]

"FRANK! Get the FUCK out here!"

[attr="class","damien-notes"]

[newclass=.damien-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.damien-wrap b] color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.damien-wrap i] color: #cecece; [/newclass]
[newclass=.damien-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #808080; [/newclass]
[newclass=.damien-main] padding: 25px; font: 13px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=.damien-words] padding: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.damien-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 15px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.damien-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.damien-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #796477; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

Francis
he / him
September 19
Black City, Unova
bisexual
financial consultant
civilian
you let me
complicate you
5'11" / 180 cm height
5'11" / 180 cm height
awards
282 posts
Frank Caffey DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @frank
Frank Caffey
Mouthful of Lies [M]
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2023 19:51:20 GMT
Frank Caffey Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frank1"]
[attr="class","text"]

Frank had just finished his shower when he heard Damien's voice from the bedroom, barely audible over the rush of water. He turned the faucet handles to kill the stream, stepped out of the glass enclosure, and grabbed his towel.[break][break]

"Sorry, did you say something?" he shouted.[break][break]

Once he'd dried off his body, he stepped out of the bathroom, the towel between his hands as he roughly dried his hair.[break][break]

When he finally saw Damien's expression, he froze.[break][break]

"Damien? What's wrong?"

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.frank1]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

dove

he / him
december 31
black city, unova
gay
bartender / thief
grunt
you let me
desecrate you
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
124 posts
DAMIEN RUSSO DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @damien
DAMIEN RUSSO
Mouthful of Lies [M]
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2023 0:51:02 GMT
DAMIEN RUSSO Avatar
[nospaces]

hadn't always had such an incendiary temper. But over time life had made him raw and vulnerable to the slightest prospect of difficulty.[break][break]

Any little thing could set him off now.[break][break]

Down goes a single match and poof, he's up in flames.[break][break]

"What the fuck is this?" He accused, his voice rising as he practically leapt from the bed and stomped over to where Frank hovered by the bathroom door.[break][break]

He held the phone screen up so that the text message could be clearly read.[break][break]

"You said you'd stay clean, Frank! Yet you're over here texting Rocket's goddamn demon king!" Damien remembered well the sort of 'discussion' he'd had with not so long ago. The thought of it still sent chills down his spine.[break][break]

"What's going on? Tell me. Right. Fucking. Now."

[newclass=.damien-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.damien-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #808080; [/newclass]
[newclass=.damien-main] padding: 25px; font: 13px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=.damien-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 15px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.damien-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.damien-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #796477; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

Francis
he / him
September 19
Black City, Unova
bisexual
financial consultant
civilian
you let me
complicate you
5'11" / 180 cm height
5'11" / 180 cm height
awards
282 posts
Frank Caffey DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @frank
Frank Caffey
Mouthful of Lies [M]
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2023 1:09:46 GMT
Frank Caffey Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frank1"]
[attr="class","text"]

Oh.[break][break]

That's what was wrong.[break][break]

As soon as Frank saw the text—"When are you available to meet?"—and its sender, he squashed his worry beneath a heavy, metaphorical fist, forcing it into as small a space as possible. Then he flashed Damien a reassuring smile and reached for the phone.[break][break]

Not quickly or defensively, but slowly and calmly.[break][break]

"He's just a client at the firm. He has hired us to help with some large financial projects, that's all. And it's all above board, I promise," Frank said. His other hand patted Damien on the shoulder. "It's nothing to worry about."

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

dove

he / him
december 31
black city, unova
gay
bartender / thief
grunt
you let me
desecrate you
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
124 posts
DAMIEN RUSSO DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @damien
DAMIEN RUSSO
Mouthful of Lies [M]
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2023 13:38:47 GMT
DAMIEN RUSSO Avatar
[nospaces]

Frank’s calm demeanor only served to throw fuel on the flames of Damien’s rising anger.[break][break]

I’m not a goddamn idiot, Frank.” Just a client my ASS. Like hell he was gonna buy a shitty line like that.[break][break]

Dealing with one of Hoenn’s most notorious criminals in any capacity is not above fucking board, holy shit. How can you be so fucking stupid?”[break][break]

When Frank reached for the phone Damien didn’t resist, shoving it roughly in his hand and then—[break][break]

Oh hell no. Feeling a placating touch to his shoulder, he froze for a second. Looked Frank square in the eyes.[break][break]

And then smacked his hand away.[break][break]

Not only that, in the same movement he jammed a finger into Frank’s chest, burying the nail in the other man’s pectoral muscle.[break][break]

You promised. You fucking promised.” [break][break]

Damien could feel the sting of betrayal swelling in his throat.

close tab

played by

gunsmile

Francis
he / him
September 19
Black City, Unova
bisexual
financial consultant
civilian
you let me
complicate you
5'11" / 180 cm height
5'11" / 180 cm height
awards
282 posts
Frank Caffey DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @frank
Frank Caffey
Mouthful of Lies [M]
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2023 16:05:30 GMT
Frank Caffey Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frank1"]
[attr="class","text"]

Damien had always possessed a stubborn streak, even when he was a boy. Frank didn't know if that had gotten stronger because Damien had had to fend for himself for three years, or if this was just something that increased with age.[break][break]

Either way, Frank could only deal with so much of it.[break][break]

The smile faded from his face. His mouth pressed into a thin line, and his eyes took on a sharpness few had ever seen. Damien was familiar with it, however. Damien knew this look.[break][break]

"No, you are being an idiot if you think I can't handle this. If you think I am being stupid." Frank's voice was no longer placating, but the tense rumble of someone who was one step away from violence.[break][break]

He grabbed Damien's wrist, fingers wrapping tightly enough to hurt, and shoved the accusatory hand away.[break][break]

"Stop freaking the fuck out for once in your life and trust me."

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

dove

he / him
december 31
black city, unova
gay
bartender / thief
grunt
you let me
desecrate you
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
124 posts
DAMIEN RUSSO DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @damien
DAMIEN RUSSO
Mouthful of Lies [M]
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2023 1:00:27 GMT
DAMIEN RUSSO Avatar
[nospaces]

paused for a millisecond, uncertainty flashing across seafoam eyes. But it was fleeting, engulfed by the heat of betrayal. [break][break]

Fire couldn't be stopped with just a look. Words meant nothing against flame-incensed indignation. wouldn't be able to snuff out now, as he usually did.[break][break]

There was just too much anger.[break][break]

"How? How, Frank?" Damien winced as he barked out the words, pain sparking up his arm where the larger man held him. [break][break]

"How can I fucking trust you when you're doing shit like this behind my back?!" He was yelling now, all control gone. White-hot rage emboldened him and, with a strength that perhaps didn't match his slim body, he tried to pull out of Frank's grasp.[break][break]

"Let go of me, you fucking asshole!"[break][break]

His one free hand clenched into a fist.[break][break]

Damien swung, aiming for 's jaw.

close tab

played by

gunsmile

Francis
he / him
September 19
Black City, Unova
bisexual
financial consultant
civilian
you let me
complicate you
5'11" / 180 cm height
5'11" / 180 cm height
awards
282 posts
Frank Caffey DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @frank
Frank Caffey
Mouthful of Lies [M]
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2023 12:23:01 GMT
Frank Caffey Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frank1"]
[attr="class","text"]

Damien's accusation only stoked Frank's own fire. His face twisted with exasperation and frustration.[break][break]

"When have I ever led you astray, Damien?" Frank demanded, his fingers tightening around the other's wrist. "Never, not once. And don't pull that 'prison' shit on me. That was out of my hands."[break][break]

The punch came out of nowhere. Frank's head snapped back from the impact. Unconsciously, he released Damien's arm to grab at his jaw.[break][break]

"Holy fuck!" he shouted, voice strained from the pain. "Piss, that fucking hurts!"[break][break]

Violet eyes blazed fury as they turned upon Damien.[break][break]

"Did that make you feel better, huh?" Frank spat. He lunged then, dropping his towel and phone to the floor. Both hands reached out to wrap around Damien's throat and shove him against the wall.[break][break]

Should both men find themselves pressed, naked, against the wall and each other, Frank would lean in close and hiss into Damien's ear.[break][break]

"I've been so patient with your attitude, you know that? But you never respond well to that, do you? This is what you really want, isn't it, Damien?"

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

dove

he / him
december 31
black city, unova
gay
bartender / thief
grunt
you let me
desecrate you
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
124 posts
DAMIEN RUSSO DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @damien
DAMIEN RUSSO
Mouthful of Lies [M]
POSTED ON Sept 11, 2023 0:57:13 GMT
DAMIEN RUSSO Avatar
[nospaces]

Oh fuck. Oh shit. Oh fucking shit.[break][break]

"Frank, fuck, I didn't mean—!" [break][break]

Immediately, knew he'd stepped in it. His anger had been so blinding that he hadn't realized in the moment exactly what he was doing. Instinct had taken over rational thought. [break][break]

His temper cooled at the sight of the bruise already forming on 's cheek. The way he held his jaw in pain jabbed somewhere deep in Damien's chest; a pang that persisted as his friend stomped forward.[break][break]

It wasn't supposed to be like this. [break][break]

Hoenn was supposed to be a fresh start.[break][break]

Why couldn't he just listen?[break][break]

"No, no, I just want—" Damien held his hands up at a disarming kilter, trying but failing to diffuse the situation he'd created.[break][break]

Roughly, he felt himself being slammed against the wall and pinned there by crushing hands around his throat, making it almost impossible to catch a solid breath. Not only that, but Frank was so strong that he held Damien higher off the floor than his feet could reach. His toes barely brushed the carpet. [break][break]

"F-frank, I can't—" Breathe.[break][break]

"I just want—" Damien's collar dug into his neck where Frank's grip continued to tighten. He was starting to feel lightheaded.[break][break]

"I just want you safe—!"

close tab

played by

gunsmile

Francis
he / him
September 19
Black City, Unova
bisexual
financial consultant
civilian
you let me
complicate you
5'11" / 180 cm height
5'11" / 180 cm height
awards
282 posts
Frank Caffey DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @frank
Frank Caffey
Mouthful of Lies [M]
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2023 20:05:45 GMT
Frank Caffey Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frank1"]
[attr="class","text"]

Despite all the crimes Frank was willing to commit, he was not a killer. As soon as Damien started turning blue and sputtering for air, Frank snapped out of the red haze that had overtaken him.[break][break]

Releasing his hands from around Damien's throat, he instead pulled the younger man away from the wall and shoved him onto the bed. Then he snatched up Damien's phone and tossed it to him.[break][break]

"Call out of work," Frank demanded, trying to rein in his anger. He opened a drawer in his wardrobe and removed a length of rope. "You're staying here until we're not going to have any more disagreements about this. Do you understand?"[break][break]

Violence was not a solution Frank often sought. Punishing Damien was something he tried to keep to a minimum, simply because he loved the other man.[break][break]

But sometimes, Damien needed a reminder of exactly who owned whom in their relationship.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

dove

he / him
december 31
black city, unova
gay
bartender / thief
grunt
you let me
desecrate you
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
124 posts
DAMIEN RUSSO DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @damien
DAMIEN RUSSO
Mouthful of Lies [M]
POSTED ON Sept 27, 2023 1:14:52 GMT
DAMIEN RUSSO Avatar
[nospaces]

Damien landed roughly on the bed, shakily coughing into the sheets as Frank continued with his demands. He felt the weight of his phone fall next to him, too, but didn't immediately reach for it.[break][break]

Instead, he looked to with a mixture of shock, reproach, and shameful arousal evident in his downturned expression. [break][break]

When the rope came out, Damien stiffened.[break][break]

"F-frank—" He sputtered, his voice earnest with an undertone of irrefutable desire. [break][break]

This was fucking ridiculous. How did it come to this? All wanted was for his friend — one of the people he cared for most in the world — to not get involved with a known criminal.[break][break]

Why did that deserve punishment?[break][break]

But, it wasn't for him to know why. [break][break]

A trembling hand reached up to thumb the collar at his neck. It was a placating gesture, one he did often to soothe himself when needed. Now, it was a reminder of the dynamic they shared.[break][break]

Frank knew best. He always did. He'd been there when no one else was. [break][break]

He came back. He cared. He listened.[break][break]

And in moments like these, he decided what was best for them.[break][break]

"...Yes, sir."

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,989 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Mouthful of Lies [M]
POSTED ON Sept 27, 2023 5:36:01 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: