Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
I cannot conceive of a universe
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
Curiosity is one of the great secrets of happiness.
awards
1,597 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
polaris
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2023 0:25:51 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nomitest2"]
[attr="class","text"]

"I do," Nomi confirmed. "I have been spending quite a bit of time with them lately."[break][break]
A full set of Unown was a very dangerous thing, indeed. Did Lulu realize just how dangerous? Given that it pleased Nomi to see her mentor warming up to just one Unown, she decided she didn't need to belabor that point just now.[break][break]
"When it comes to the Unown, anything is possible," she settled on instead. "We could certainly attempt to ask them to take us to the Cloud...see if it gets us anywhere." She glanced at Nu, thoughtful as ever. "But let me take you into the RKS Machine first. I think you will find it extremely interesting."[break][break]
She paused, shuffling her feet slightly. A sudden awkward silence fell over the two women.[break][break]
"I really am glad you're back," Nomi murmured. "Saoirse."[break][break]
She said the name softly, with a great deal of reverence, like a prayer.[break][break]
"He told me...well, that's not true. I guessed, based on research I did after he told us his real name. I'll continue to call you Lulu, if you'd like..." Nomi blushed a little, hoping she hadn't offended the other woman. "But I just...it's good to know the real you."

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Social![break]
Outfit[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.nomitest2]--accent:#f798d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nomitest2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
head scientist
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,731 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
polaris
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2023 5:50:45 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

anything is possible. what a horrific notion–worse if it was true.[break][break]

"i'm ready whenever.” she still did not sleep.[break][break]

she was intrigued, and pleased to feel welcomed back. however, at the sound of her real name, the corners of her smile suddenly fell flat. she forgot that they’d all assumed her dead, and it hadn’t really mattered anymore which name they used in their unfiltered grieving. that naomi had figured it out herself eased her discomfort by only very little.[break][break]

”please don’t call me saoirse.” her tone was even, gentle but in a deliberate sort of way, like it required some effort. ”it’s not my name anymore.”[break][break]

she had even requested that call her by lulu. she would tell otherwise a few weeks later, but that would be a lie, and this the truth.[break][break]

the real me...[break][break]

without the heart to say more, she stepped back from the doorway and gave another small, expectant smile that warmed her cold face again.[break][break]

”i’ll follow you.”[break][break]

unless, of course, naomi meant later, which was perhaps likely.[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-marshadow"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
I cannot conceive of a universe
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
Curiosity is one of the great secrets of happiness.
awards
1,597 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
polaris
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2023 17:07:58 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nomitest2"]
[attr="class","text"]

Nomi felt a pang of guilt at the sight of Lulu's crestfallen expression, the way her smile faded into a mask of neutrality that Nomi was all too familiar with: after all, she schooled her own face in such a way when she didn't want people to know how much emotional turmoil she was feeling.[break][break]
"As you wish," Nomi assured her, bowing her head slightly in apology - a custom she still carried with her from Johto. "You've always been Lulu to me, anyway."[break][break]
She watched Lulu make for the door, realizing the other woman intended to march right over to the RKS Machine and get started. It would be amusing, if Nomi did not understand that Lulu was a workaholic precisely because anything otherwise would force her to confront darker, lonelier realities.[break][break]
"Actually," Nomi blushed. "I have plans. I'm supposed to be meeting someone soon. My - " she paused. Well, what was the harm in it? "My girlfriend, Parker." She grinned stupidly, the sudden thought of Lulu and Parker meeting someday sending a happy thrill through her. "I'll introduce you sometime."[break][break]
She joined Lulu at the door.[break][break]
"But we can go tomorrow, first thing."[break][break]
She'd keep that promise too.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Social![break]
Outfit[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.nomitest2]--accent:#f798d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nomitest2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
head scientist
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,731 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
polaris
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2023 18:45:55 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

girlfriend. much had happened, indeed. there was a tickle of curiosity but most certainly science felt more important. nonetheless, she smiled again, ”very well. first thing tomorrow, then.”[break][break]

turning to make her way out, she assured, ”i’ll be here when you arrive.” as she would be there all night, reacquainting with the labs and the going-on’s of their headquarters.[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-marshadow"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,923 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
polaris
POSTED ON Nov 15, 2023 5:28:27 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven