TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
dogs
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2023 22:39:30 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

she’d been up all night, but it wasn’t unusual. meetings had given her plenty to think about. while hoenn slept she spent the hours journaling—a hobby she’d taken up beyond her work. still, as the night crept on, her writing took an inevitable shift into feverishly scrawled ideas and enthusiastic scribblings of scientific and theoretical nature.[break][break]
when the sun eventually rose again, she drew herself from her cold laboratory and out into the ocean breeze. a pokeball was tossed into the air, and from it burst the unfurling wings of a large noctowl.[break][break]
soon, they were both high in the air, overlooking sootopolis as it glowed under morning light. a fallen city.[break][break]
after some time, her owl was guided towards their destination. she eventually landed in the yard of the home of and . the noctowl was returned to its pokeball, and a knock was placed on the door.

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-noctowl"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,622 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
dogs
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2023 19:23:18 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

He's been up all night, but lately that hasn't been unusual.[break][break]

A journal is scrawled with whatever random thoughts had come across his mind. Tempest hadn't been at it all night; part of his time had been sat in the living room watching Myth-Crusher reruns, but it's enough to show he was at it much too long.[break][break]

A knock on the door draws him out of whatever lull he was in. Some of the dogs lift their heads, on alert and still. Tempest gently pushes the Fidough from his lap and trudges over to answer it.[break][break]

A stunned blink.[break][break]

"Lulu?"[break][break]

It's breathless and hopeful. had mentioned, when he returned home the night before, the return of his sister. The one they thought was as good as dead.[break][break]

Tempest is tired and worn from his own flavored of bogged down misery. But light cracks over his face as he beams, thrilled. The door is opened wider so Temp can try and pull Lulu into a crushing bear hug. Some confirmation it was really her and not another specter haunting his thoughts.[break][break]

"Lulu!" After he had his fill in squeezing the woman to his chest, Tempest would pull away and usher her inside.[break][break]

"Dude, we thought you were dead! Like, Cil was so happy when he was telling me you were back in Hoenn." He babbled away, bare feet picking his way to the kitchen. "Want something to drink? You hungry? My dad dropped off some Congee a little bit ago."[break][break]

Tempest, always one to get ahead of himself, was already taking a container from the fridge. The food hadn't been touched; it was unclear if Temp would have even opened it if hadn't come for a visit. Yet, he was already spooning out two bowls, one for each of them.

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 temp's congee is based on the polynesian version which has sausage instead of the chinese version!

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twtgm] --accent: #765d75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,407 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
dogs
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2023 20:55:06 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

a quick stop. that’s what she had intended.[break][break]

”hello tem—”

she was pulled into an embrace with wide eyes, the rest of her breath pushed from her chest. perhaps surprisingly, there was no attempt to break free or scold him.[break][break]

a small smile pulled across her lips when she was released, though it fell when temp turned and reconfirmed ’s fears on their way down the hall. they’d been mourning her absence. hearing about his happiness caused a pang of guilt for leaving her brother on a sour note the day prior, but the sensation was brief, and her feelings settled stubbornly back into same place as before.[break][break]

without protest, she followed temp into the kitchen and watched him prepare a meal. despite the ill feelings that lingered, her stomach rumbled, reminding her that she’d yet to eat since her arrival back in hoenn.[break][break]

”congee. sure. thanks—and apologies for the trouble of my disappearance. as you can see i’m quite alive.”[break][break]

her eyes wandered the vicinity briefly.[break][break]

”are my dogs here?”

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-noctowl"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,622 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
dogs
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2023 20:09:08 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Two bowls, placed on the counter.[break][break]

Temp flits around like a busy bee. Even as bags hang heavy under his eyes, energy seeming to flag, he does his best to take care of while she's here. Her visit had pulled him out of some type of mire.[break][break]

"Yeah! Lemme go and..." Temp suddenly gives two sharp, high whistles. Quick. There is a scrambling of paws on the floor.[break][break]

Lulu would found herself surrounded by many canines. Her own mixed in, of course, but also a slew of unfamiliar faces. A few of the bolder ones push forward to sniff at her shoes. Temp pushes through the pack, who parts for him, as he vanishes down the hallway.[break][break]

He's not gone long, returning with a small bag. Temp slides it to her with a smile; Lulu would find her pokeballs inside of it.[break][break]

Tempest then seats himself on the table across from her, idly pokes at the bowl of food without actually taking a bite.[break][break]

"I'm really glad you're back." Temp smiles. There is something watery about it. "It's nice to... to have good news for once."

[attr="class","tag"]@ tag

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 notes

[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,407 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
dogs
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2023 2:44:46 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

she blinked as they all rushed into the room at once, taken aback by the sheer number of them. where had they been hiding? how had it been so quiet coming in? why did her brother live with so many dogs?[break][break]

her own three were quick to run over. she left the congee on the table without a moment’s hesitation, dropping to the floor to greet them with a grin–perhaps the first temp had seen. her arms wrapped around a neck fondly. ”hi djall.”[break][break]

over her shoulder, spittle threatened to drip off sharp teeth, bared at the others that got too close. when greetings were done and she slid back into her seat, her smile lingered, meeting temp’s own, although it faded when she noted whatever it was in his eyes.[break][break]

what could she say? it was not good to be back. it was necessary.[break][break]

”… cillian told me about the whole twenty years thing. i can’t imagine.” she was quiet for a moment before thinking to ask, ”are you alright?”[break][break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-noctowl"][attr="class","pkspr pkmn-houndoom"][attr="class","pkspr pkmn-houndoom"][attr="class","pkspr pkmn-houndoom"]

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,622 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
dogs
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2023 14:59:13 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Was he alright?[break][break]

Tempest pauses in poking at his own food before shaking his head.[break][break]

"...no." There was still that undercurrent, though, of some cheerfulness. Even when his light had been dimmed, it never went out completely. That was a fate meant for other universes. Not this one, not this time.[break][break]

"I'll get better, though. We.... we just have to keep pushing on, you know?" Another poke and pluck, where his eyes skimmed from herself and into the bowl of food. Clover padded over to him on the counter, 's Alcremie offering him a strawberry with a frown on her face. Temp just hummed and took it, holding it in his hand.[break][break]

"Did he tell you we had a daughter? I think you would have liked her. She was smart like you."[break][break]

A fond sigh.

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 notes

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,407 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
dogs
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2023 2:33:22 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

no, of course not.[break][break]

she was quiet until his questions, inept at offering comfort but trying nonetheless.[break][break]

”he did tell me, yes.”[break][break]

very briefly, she wondered what it might be like to have a child. probably terrible, but certainly wasn’t the same as her. he was warmer, brighter, had a nature about him that seemed well-suited for such a life. she knew that , however, would never cut free from his chain, and it would never be safe enough for them.[break][break]

she offered a small smile. ”i would have liked to meet her.”

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-noctowl"][attr="class","pkspr pkmn-houndoom"][attr="class","pkspr pkmn-houndoom"][attr="class","pkspr pkmn-houndoom"]

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,622 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
dogs
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2023 1:31:00 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

had always been one of the harder people for Tempest to read.[break][break]

Even with being very perceptive and a bit too emotionally intelligent for his own good, Lulu had always been just shy of an enigma. Tempest wasn't always sure that Lulu actually liked him, or anyone to be fair; it made watching the sibling interactions between her and very hard at times. They were both very closed off people, most of all with each other, and he wishes he could shake them both to actually talk like normal people.[break][break]

But the smile, as small as it was, makes him feel so much better.[break][break]

It is little kindnesses that heal the heart and not grand gestures. Even if Tempest wasn't sure how Lulu felt about him, he did really like her. If she would allow him, Temp would even be happy to love her like the sister she now was to him.[break][break]

"Her name was Diot." Temp gave his own smile back, still ragged and worn but looking better. "We called her Dotty."[break][break]

It was quiet for a few more moments. Tempest ends up standing up again, pulling a hair tie from his pocket to pull his hair into a messy bun on top of his head.[break][break]

"What are you plans now that you're back?" It's conversational, easy. Tempest was an easy man to understand, at least.

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 notes

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,407 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
dogs
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2023 6:24:13 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

dotty. her head dipped a little, eyes sliding down to her congee. silence felt the most respectful, and so she let it hang between them until his words broke it again.[break][break]

”work, of course. there is endless research to be done on the interdream zone and the rest of hoenn’s phenomena. i shouldn’t have stayed away as long as i did, and now i have catching up to do.”[break][break]

she looked down as she felt gorgo lean against her chair. the dog was not usually one to linger during mealtimes, but there was a clear unwillingness to leave her trainer's side once djall had let her close enough.[break][break]

lulu stared, feeling a wave of guilt before she pulled her eyes back to the table and continued, ”i’ll also be returning to a personal project. the dream machine has been collecting dust in my laboratory for too long, and the rks simulator has given me new hope that it will work after all.” and now, she had notes upon notes from hours spent with galar’s brightest minds that would help get her invention up and running properly this time.[break][break]

”have you been in the simulations yet?”

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,622 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
dogs
POSTED ON Sept 20, 2023 0:21:22 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

It was nicer, to talk about and her projects and her goals than it was to think about himself. So Tempest drank up every word, eyes following her with a kind smile as he listened.[break][break]

At her question, Temp gave a nod.[break][break]

"I have a few times. It's terrible. I learned what it felt like to drown." That time had led to a prickly argument between him and . Had also forced him to step back and look at some of the darker parts of his mind that tried to hide out of sight. It hadn't been fun.[break][break]

"It always feels like you're being watched in there. I don't like it." But still he threw himself into the machine again and again. For the Glory of Rocket and all that.[break][break]

"If you need any help with your machine, let me know and I'll do what I can." Be that unethical experimentation or what have you, he didn't care.[break][break]

His fingers flexed on the table, an apprehension in his figure as he glanced away.[break][break]

"Hey, Lulu," Gentle, as he raised his eyes back up to hers. "Can we... can we stay in touch some more, this time?" Not just him and her, but with , too. The family dynamic between the Quinns would never be normal, would never be what Tempest wanted...[break][break]

But he hated watching the two of them tear pieces of each other's hearts out and not even realize it.[break][break]

If he could be there for them, even a little, it would make him happy.

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 notes

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,407 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
dogs
POSTED ON Oct 3, 2023 0:06:05 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

drowning. that was something she did not wish to experience, but it would hardly deter her from her exploration of the machine’s capabilities. she would die a hundred times for the answers she sought.[break][break]

she quirked a brow, however, at being watched. ”interesting. i would be curious to know if others feel the same sensation.” but she would find out for herself, first hand soon enough.[break][break]

at his offer, she gave another small smile. though she guessed there was little temp could do to help with her invention, she agreed, ”i’ll let you know.” if only because he looked so glum.[break][break]

when their eyes met again, she found his question touching in a way she might not have months before. it was the warmth of new family.[break][break]

”of course.” a moment passed as she considered, before suggesting,”perhaps we might do lunch at my home some time. i could show you my project.” the machine, and all the bizarre research that had gone into it.

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,622 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
dogs
POSTED ON Oct 9, 2023 3:10:49 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

In the coming weeks, Tempest's position in Rocket would change. Working directly in the Science Division in the Avatar and Energy Research division. Tempest wasn't educated in a way that could help directly. But, perhaps with time, he would be able to assist and others in whatever weird shit they wanted to do down in the Labs.[break][break]

For now, though, Tempest just have the other a nod and a grin.[break][break]

"I'd like that."[break][break]

Being with Lulu, feeling like a family again. He thinks, briefly, of his own younger sister, long gone. He almost wants to bring her up- but resists. The mood was already solemn enough and he didn't want to make it worse. Lulu could learn about Aurora another day.[break][break]

Glancing down at the Houndoom that had been living with him the last few months, Tempest gave a soft puff of laughter.[break][break]

"I'll miss those guys, too. My dogs sure won't; Agni would get into a fight with one of them every day about something." The Shadow Flareon hadn't taken kindly to what she perceived as a threat to 'her territory'. It had been amusing, even if he always had to break up the growling and barking before the house was lit on fire.

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 notes

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,407 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
dogs
POSTED ON Oct 10, 2023 0:54:58 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

she smiled back. ”good.” it was a plan, then. she would dust off the unused furniture and finally learn the science of preparing a decent meal for company.[break][break]

at least, she would attempt to.[break][break]

her eyes followed his to the dogs again.[break][break]

”djall, if i had to guess.” she sighed, amusement fading some as she thought back to what had happened, and the god–or whatever it was–that had once been in her company.[break][break]

”he used to be a very loving dog–but darkrai drove him a little mad, i think. i’m not sure if it was out of jealousy, or if it was just a game taken too far… but he never recovered.”[break][break]

even now, spit dribbled down the dog’s chin. it was as though his sharp teeth no longer fit inside his mouth. his eyes, stupid as ever, were wild and disturbed as he stared off at nothing in particular.[break][break]

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,622 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
dogs
POSTED ON Oct 21, 2023 0:11:01 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

That was an interesting thought, that Darkrai had been messing the with the dog for... fun? Maybe it had a goal in mind?[break][break]

Tempest rolls that thought around in his head for a moment before dismissing it. He can think about that later.[break][break]

"Wasn't all his fault. Agni is a real cunt of a a Flareon. She's Shadowed, real territorial, and was probably trying to lowkey eat him." Honestly, he wasn't sure how the Flareon was half kind to her little Glaceon mate or the Eevee they had parented. Maybe it was just paternal bonds.[break][break]

"Did Darkrai do that a lot? Mess with... things?" The correct word wouldn't come, or Temp just didn't know it, so he hoped caught what he meant. Had it been messing with Lulu herself?

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 notes

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,407 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
dogs
POSTED ON Oct 21, 2023 3:15:05 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

”it would’ve been a mutual attempt.” djall hadn’t exactly been on the kibble diet. he’d even eaten a few people in his day.[break][break]

she wasn’t sure what he meant when he asked about darkrai. nonetheless, she did her best to answer.[break][break]

”i never felt quite sure what darkrai was up to, honestly. we didn’t talk much.” she thought briefly of how its air of mystery reflected ’s own.[break][break]

”perhaps i’ll never know. however, i like to believe that darkrai isn’t a malevolent being. whatever happened to djall, i don’t think it was intentional. not the permanence, at least.”[break][break]