Laverre City
bisexual
assassin
grunt
now everything
is down in flames
5'10" height
5'10" height
from the very beginning you have utterly failed to take action.
awards
195 posts
part of
TAG WITH @camellia
Camellia Lemaitre
(not) a love song
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2023 1:39:35 GMT
Camellia Lemaitre Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","clt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

Camellia was out with a few colleagues at a bar, taking shots and drinking like there was no tomorrow. Who needed a liver when you could have fun instead? She chatted and laughed, jesting with one of them about some lewd joke before departing home to her apartment via a cab.[break][break]

She was too drunk to walk home. Even standing up from the table, she felt the world spinning.[break][break]

So, she was all too thankful for her bed when she got home, locking up (thankfully), and shedding her old clothes. Climbing into bed, she sent a few pictures to TOPH 💦🍆 as she always did, before sighing and laying back.[break][break]

"Fuck. I think I love him."[break][break]

What a romantic thing to say after sending nudes.[break][break]

So, Camellia did what any drunken person would do: type up a paragraph that explained her deepest feelings for him. She thought it over before highlighting it all and hitting a button.[break][break]

Except that button was send, not delete. And she turned off her phone to pass the fuck out.[break][break]

Sent.[break][break]

"hey so i lik rly rly like u, and i tink ur rly hot. and ur a rly gret prnter. n bed and at wokr. but like. rly in bed. like that dick? NICE. but what i mena is... i thik im in lov wiht u? ya. i love you."

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]@topher

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.clt2] --accent: #e0667a; [/newclass]
[newclass=.clt2] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.clt2 .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.clt2 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.clt2 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.clt2 h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.clt2 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.clt2 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]

[newclass=.clt2 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.clt2 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=.clt2 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.clt2 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.clt2 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]

[newclass=.clt2 span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.clt2 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.clt2 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.clt2 .pkmn .grey1] filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.clt2 .pkmn.grey1 img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; filter: grayscale(100%); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
(not) a love song
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2023 2:02:29 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Naturally Topher did what anyone would do the moment he got some more intimate photos from their partner. Once he was done, he sat his phone face down on the bathroom sink countertop as he cleaned up after himself. Once he tossed the washcloth he used to clean up into the basket he had for things that needed to be clean, he heard his phone vibrate once more. He saw that the text message was from his aforementioned partner and furrowed his brows as he tried to decipher the words. Man, she must've been out of it. Though he'd dealt with drunken typos before so it didn't take him long to attempt and decipher everything. But there was one thing that stood out to him as clear as day.

"I love you."

His eyes widened as he skimmed over that line again and again. Was this real? Was she serious? Topher attempted to call her but found that her phone went straight to voicemail. Once, twice, three times. Immediate voicemail. Damn it, Cam. He gave up and tucked his phone in his pocket. It became a nightly ritual of theirs if they weren't sleeping together to send photos right before they went to bed, so by that factor he figured she was at home. Topher grabbed his keys and headed out.

It was relatively a shorter drive than he anticipated, probably due to the fact he was practically speeding on the way there. But the moment he got to her door, he gave it a quick turn and found that it was locked. Thankfully she'd given him a key so it didn't take him long to unlock the door. (He made sure to relock it once he stepped inside and shut the door behind him.) But as he entered the room, he found Camellia looking like shit. As he walked over and knelt down, he realized that, in fact, she was drunk. But even worse, she looked like she was about to get sick. Topher rushed into her bathroom real quick to grab the small trash can and offered it to her.

"Hey, do you have any explanation for the text you sent me?" he questioned. "You told me you loved me."

⚰︎ divider made by milky!
close tab

played by

red

scarlet dove
she/her
January 21
Laverre City
bisexual
assassin
grunt
now everything
is down in flames
5'10" height
5'10" height
awards
195 posts
part of
TAG WITH @camellia
Camellia Lemaitre
(not) a love song
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2023 2:11:06 GMT
Camellia Lemaitre Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","clt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

The longer than Camellia laid on her bed, the more she felt like she was going to get sick. But it felt like her body was like lead, weighing her down on her bed each time she tried to move. And each time she shifted, the room began to spin.[break][break]

"Oh... shit."[break][break]

Should she call Topher to come help her? No, she didn't want to bother him.[break][break]

Until she saw a trash can appear in front of her face, followed by a pair of legs. Somehow, she managed to look up, seeing him there. "When did you get here? I didn't hear the— uh oh."[break][break]

It took a few moments for her to recover, almost half laying off the of her bed as the alcohol rushed out of her system. Fuck, she felt like shit. Her head was throbbing. Groggily, she looked up at him.[break][break]

"What? What are you talking about? I didn't text you anything but pictures," Camellia slurred, reaching blindly for her phone.[break][break]

When it turned on, she noticed a few missed calls from Topher. However, she fumbled to get to her messages, where she saw the message. "Huh? I thought I deleted it..." she mumbled.

[break][break]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]

[newclass=.clt2] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.clt2 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.clt2 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.clt2 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.clt2 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]

[newclass=.clt2 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.clt2 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=.clt2 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.clt2 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.clt2 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]

[newclass=.clt2 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.clt2 .pkmn.grey1 img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; filter: grayscale(100%); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
(not) a love song
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2023 2:20:41 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Most people would have probably flinched at the way she suddenly puked everything up, but Topher was used to the sight as it was one of the many things he had to clean up with work. It didn't stop the way his stomach turned when he heard her begin to retch. His hand reached up to carefully tuck some hair out of her face so she didn't puke in it. Once she seemed to recover and grab her phone to look, he gave a sigh. So she didn't mean to send it? He bit his bottom lip, unsure if it was good or bad to hear that. He figured she could have told him, but at the same time given how guarded she was, he understood. The fact of the matter was that it was still said.

"Just hang tight," he insisted.

It took him a few minutes to find everything, but he came back with a bottle of gatorade, some tylenol, and some crackers. If she needed something more to settle her stomach, he could likely doordash it if they were still running at this point in the night. Topher carefully sat on the edge of the bed and shifted a bit so she still had a clear shot of the garbage can. But he carefully offered each item to her one by one and even untwisted the cap on the bottle for her. Finally the words that he thought managed to come up much like the contents in Camellia's stomach.

"So did you mean it?"

He felt it hard to look at her, but at the very least, he wanted an answer. He wanted to know if it was worth him to make the trip in such a hurry over a drunken text. But more importantly, he wanted to know if those feelings were mutual.

close tab

played by

red

scarlet dove
she/her
January 21
Laverre City
bisexual
assassin
grunt
now everything
is down in flames
5'10" height
5'10" height
awards
195 posts
part of
TAG WITH @camellia
Camellia Lemaitre
(not) a love song
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2023 2:36:56 GMT
Camellia Lemaitre Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","clt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

Camellia abandoned her phone on the nightstand, hiding her face in her pillow as embarrassment and a headache began to crawl over her. Though she peered at him as he returned with fluids and food.[break][break]

She reached for the sweatshirt she'd stolen from him, pulling it over her, as she sat up, taking her time to steady herself. Mumbling a thank you, her hands took the crackers, tylenol, and drink from him, taking the medicine first before eating.[break][break]

All while slowly beginning to slump over against him.[break][break]

Her eyes were beginning to close as she munched on a cracker, beginning to feel settled and a bit better, as Topher brought up the COPPERAJAH in the room. The rather large one at that.[break][break]

Camellia's mistaken "I love you."[break][break]

There were two ways she could go about it. She could play dumb and pretend it was a drunken mistake. However, she knew that'd lead to another conversation when she was deemed sober enough. Or, she could just admit it now, since she'd sobered up considerably since then.[break][break]

After all... Topher had come to see her. Whether it was for answers or helping her, he was here for her.[break][break]

Camellia sat up, pulling in a lungful of air before sighing. "I was drunk. I didn't mean to send you that text," she prefaced.[break][break]

But, before he could move to get up and walk away, hurt by her words like he'd been before, she grabbed his arm to hold him in place. "I don't know how love feels. I've never felt it for anyone. But, if I had to say... yes. I think I am. I mean it"

[break][break]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
(not) a love song
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2023 22:29:17 GMT
Deleted Avatar
When she offered her explanation, he didn't even seem to budge. He supposed he understood what she meant, but it seemed that given the last time they tried to have a heart-to-heart, he got up to leave, she insisted on keeping him anchored. A surprisingly tough grip on his arm kept him seated as he looked at Camellia and offered a nod to show he understood the words she had to offer him. Somehow, they reached through to him and he felt truly at peace. Between the two, Cam wasn't the most emotional person, but the fact that she thought she could confirm those feelings had been enough for him.

Topher shifted a bit so he could lean against her just a bit to show that he appreciated her answer. For now, he felt himself at a loss. What could he do? But more importantly, what could he say? It wasn't long before he turned his head to place a gentle kiss against her temple and soon broke away. But it only seemed to be so that he could shift his place on the bed to share the space with her. Despite the fact he still had his day clothes on, he didn't seem to mind. All he wanted in that moment was a sense of closeness. It came when Topher wrapped his arms around her torso and pulled her in to spoon her.

"Well... Let's just get some rest. We can talk about it in the morning."

Emotions weighed heavy in the air with such a revelation. He felt himself grow fatigued as his head hit the pillow.

--

Daylight broke through the cracks of her bedroom window and it was enough to wake Topher up. He used the opportunity to pull away from Camellia and carefully pressed a kiss to her forehead, gentle as not to wake her. After he excused himself, he left her apartment and locked the door behind him just so he could run and get them both something for breakfast. From the times he'd stayed at her house, he should have thought to get some groceries but never got around to it. But it wasn't an issue given the little Kalosian themed restaurant down the block from her abode.

It took him about forty minutes altogether to place the order and return. He could only hope that Camellia hadn't woken up yet. As he approached her bedroom door, he gave a gentle knock. The smell of confectioners' sugar and berries wafted in the air.

"Hey, I got us breakfast. Crepes just sounded really good."

close tab

played by

red

scarlet dove
she/her
January 21
Laverre City
bisexual
assassin
grunt
now everything
is down in flames
5'10" height
5'10" height
awards
195 posts
part of
TAG WITH @camellia
Camellia Lemaitre
(not) a love song
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2023 22:41:25 GMT
Camellia Lemaitre Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","clt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

Camellia seemed satisfied enough with talking in the morning. Her head was still spinning, and even though her stomach had settled, she still felt the faintest bit ill. With sleep, she'd feel much better.[break][break]

And her mind would be clearer.[break][break]

So, she settled with Topher at her back, cuddled in his sweatshirt she wore as she easily fell asleep in his solid presence.[break][break]

[break]

When she woke up, the sunlight made her groan, covering her eyes. However, as she rolled onto her back, she recalled that she hadn't been alone.[break][break]

Camellia sat up quickly, looking around in a frantic daze. His things were gone. She knew that he'd been here. The bed still smelled like him, had his familiar indentation to it.[break][break]

"Fuck me." Did she royally screw up last night? She was going to be sick.[break][break]

However, there was a knock at her door. Camellia looked up. And Topher was there, food in hand. And just like that, she felt all her worries ease away. And, she knew with certainty, she was in love.[break][break]

"I-I thought... yeah, crepes sound great. Let me brush my teeth." Camellia was quick to wash her face and brush her teeth, because the second she emerged from the bathroom, she targeted him, grabbing his face and pulling him down for a fierce kiss.

[break][break]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
(not) a love song
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2023 23:04:30 GMT
Deleted Avatar
A shame Topher fell utterly clueless to just how panicked she had been prior to his return. Maybe he was still in the process of waking up, or he was just too excited for breakfast. Though as he waited for Camellia to freshen up, he sat the bag that had their food in it down on her nightstand and waited for her. But once she returned, he was caught off guard when she grabbed his face for a kiss. This one was passionate yet clumsy. Teeth clacked together and left Topher stiff in surprise. The moment the two broke apart, he couldn't help but flash her a flustered smile.

"I didn't realize you missed me that much," he commented. "Sorry, I should have texted you. I didn't expect to be gone that long."

Topher turned to get their food and gestured for Cam to have a seat on the bed. The taste of toothpaste still lingered on his lips and he felt the need to remedy that. So after he popped open one of the boxes, he was eager to take the first bite. After that, he cut a piece off for Camellia and made sure to scoop up some of the mixed berries and fruit syrup to give her a little taste of everything. It was definitely a lot better than the minty taste of her clean mouth (not that he didn't appreciate the gesture -- he'd rather taste mint instead of vomit.) He felt bold enough to take the first step forward given last night's revelations.

"So I guess now that morning's here, we've got a lot to talk about," he insisted. "I guess the biggest thing I wanted to mention is that I'd... Well, I'd like to be exclusive. I don't expect you to make that choice, but it's a choice I've made for myself."

He pulled out his phone and showed her the lack of numbers in his phone added with the lack of photos (save for almost every single photo she'd sent him,) and even lack of messages. Topher had made sure to clean up shop on his phone and remove anything and everything that hinted at him having any side pieces. Once he was done showing her, he set his phone aside and went back to their shared breakfast.

close tab

played by

red

scarlet dove
she/her
January 21
Laverre City
bisexual
assassin
grunt
now everything
is down in flames
5'10" height
5'10" height
awards
195 posts
part of
TAG WITH @camellia
Camellia Lemaitre
(not) a love song
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2023 23:20:21 GMT
Camellia Lemaitre Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","clt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

Camellia wiped at her mouth, her cheeks an unusual shade of red from her urges. Nevertheless, she shook her head. "No, it's okay." She was just relieved that he was here.[break][break]

She reached into her drawer, pulling on some undies, before climbing back onto the bed beside him. It felt comfortable, her leg touching his as she crossed them on the mattress.[break][break]

A soft "merci" left her lips as she ate, humming softly as real food hit her belly. She reached behind him for her gatorade that still rested on the nightstand from last night, unscrewing the cap to sip.[break][break]

"Exclusive," Camellia echoed. She wasn't questioning him. It was as if she was testing the word on her tongue. It was foreign to her, even in the working field. She was known to be a readily hired hand, and in cases of groups such as REVOCS and ROCKET... she didn't care if she betrayed them either.[break][break]

But this was Topher. He wasn't either of those, or a one time thing. That was something she'd learned quickly. "I've never done something like this with anyone before. You know that by now. But, if you're willing to work with me, I'll do it. The, um... exclusivity. "

[break][break]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
(not) a love song
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2023 0:22:15 GMT
Deleted Avatar
The fact that she admitted she'd never exactly solidified a relationship earned a nod from Topher to show that he agreed. It was safe to say the same could be said for him. A lot of things in this relationship were new to the both of them. But since Topher was the one more in tune with his feelings, he figured it was easier for him to sort of offer some ideas of what relationships were at least depicted as. Not that the two of them really had to follow a picture perfect scenario, but it helped give them an idea of where to go.

"And likewise," he admitted. "But I'll be honest, you're the only partner I've been with for a while now."

That much rang true. The last time he'd been with someone was with Jasmine, and even then was embarrassing in itself. If the fact he said Camellia's name at that time wasn't enough, Jazz had to rub salt into the wound and tease him about it. It hadn't been something he figured worthwhile to share with Cam and even now, he felt hesitant to admit it. He was whipped, and it was obvious. No need to stroke her ego further. Topher continued to enjoy what was left of their breakfast before he sat the container aside and carefully pulled Camellia forward to sit on his lap.

"If there's anything you want to reason with our relationship, don't hesitate to bring it up, this encompasses the both of us, and I want to make sure you're satisfied too."

A thoughtful gesture from him, but a blatantly necessary one. It was only common sense he ask what she wanted from him in return. But something felt heavy about the word 'relationship' as it solidified a commitment. But Topher seemed eager to approach this new sense of mystery.

close tab

played by

red

scarlet dove
she/her
January 21
Laverre City
bisexual
assassin
grunt
now everything
is down in flames
5'10" height
5'10" height
awards
195 posts
part of
TAG WITH @camellia
Camellia Lemaitre
(not) a love song
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2023 0:41:31 GMT
Camellia Lemaitre Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","clt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

Camellia nodded. "The last person I saw was the one you got upset about. I realized, after the bar incident, I didn't want to hurt you at my own expense. So... I decided to stop seeing people, except for you."[break][break]

With a moment's pause, they finished their meal. And she settled onto his lap, straddling him with her legs on each side. She reached to the side, grabbing her phone, and did as he had done.[break][break]

She deleted any and all contacts that were purely sexual. And Camellia allowed him to watch, though she didn't have many numbers saved. She deleted her app for hook ups, and once her messages were cleared, she changed his name: TOPH 💦🍆💋[break][break]

Still lewd but with added romance.[break][break]

Camellia tossed her phone aside, raising her gaze to meet his. Her hands rested on his shoulders as she contemplated his statement. "Nothing's going to change, right? Besides the formality of it. We're still us." Though she paused. "I still don't think REVOCS should know."

[break][break]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
(not) a love song
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2023 0:54:40 GMT
Deleted Avatar
At her explanation, he couldn't help the way his heart swelled at her honesty. For a moment he felt distracted by it, but he soon met her question with a nod. Of course they'd still be them, and he couldn't agree more that it was probably better that they didn't reveal their status to the organization they worked so closely with. For the same of professionalism, it was better that way. At the end of the day, all that mattered was that the two of them were together. It's not like anyone had to know.

Fingers hooked into the waistband of her panties in an almost mindless fashion. His sweatshirt kept her modest, but part of him wanted to shed that modesty. Topher gave a gentle tug to encourage her to grind her hips down against him. Was it his way of asking for something further? Maybe, but he didn't seem to say anything. After all, the two spent the night before rather modestly, but that was due to Camellia being on the brink of being blackout drunk.

"What about your neighbors though?" he questioned unprompted. "I want them to know about us, but I hope they like hearing my name as much as you like saying it."

At the latter statement, his voice dropped. The offer on the table to turn their agreement more vulgar was set. All she had to do was accept or deny.

close tab

played by

red

scarlet dove
she/her
January 21
Laverre City
bisexual
assassin
grunt
now everything
is down in flames
5'10" height
5'10" height
awards
195 posts
part of
TAG WITH @camellia
Camellia Lemaitre
(not) a love song
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2023 1:10:49 GMT
Camellia Lemaitre Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","clt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

Camellia felt his fingers slip beneath his sweatshirt, talking hold of the waistband around her hips. A low sound, like a growl, rumbled in her throat as her fingers raised and tightened in his light hair.[break][break]

Leave it to Topher to flip her switch on a moment's notice.[break][break]

"Well, I'm sure they won't mind hearing your name over and over again. Though they'll have to get used to hearing you say mine too. I will make an exception for them to know. Noise complaints be damned."[break][break]

A devilish smirk crawled over her lips, as her hips gyrated downward over his lap as he encouraged her to. Though, her patience grew thin quickly, instead pushing him back with a hand on his chest.[break][break]

"So, how about we let them know now? A nice little wake up call..." Camellia murmured as she leaned down to kiss his neck.

[break][break]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
(not) a love song
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2023 21:52:11 GMT
Deleted Avatar
It seemed like hours until he finally managed to pull away. Maybe it was the fact that the two had exhausted themselves, or maybe even the fact that he just felt comfortable with her in his presence. Though there was one thing to note and that was the fact that the two managed to bring themselves to say something that still felt foreign on their tongues. Was love a word for them? He felt himself at a loss, but from what he understood, how he didn't want to let Camellia slip from his grasp, nor did she with him, that perhaps it was the closest thing to their strange situation.

His body was sore, whether it be from the way sweat stung against the scratches her nails had left behind, or the exhaustion that weighed heavy in his body. Topher was forced to push past that. He kicked his boxers on and mindlessly threw his sweatshirt back to Camellia so the two of them could make themselves momentarily decent. Ever the careful partner, Topher helped her out of the shared bed and gestured to the bathroom.

"Go ahead and jump in the shower, I'll get one after you."

After all, he had sheets they had to take care of. Once they were peeled off of the bed, Topher searched her room for a new set. It hadn't been the first time he was stuck doing this, and he doubted it would be the last. As new sheets were fitted onto the bed and it was quickly straightened up, Topher slipped into the bathroom to join his partner. Arms snaked their way around her waist as his head leaned down to rest his chin against her shoulder.

For once, he was silent. What could he say in this moment? That he was happy to hear those words? That he knew that with their vulnerability shared, that things would be more dangerous for them? It was a sticky situation to feel love for someone, especially someone who had a target on their back. But they shared that, did they not? Hot water helped his muscles a bit, but as he made a point to pull away and use the soap she had, he realized that the water didn't help soothe the aching sensation much.

"I think your neighbors are pissed, but...," he paused as he carefully thought on his words. "I think that it's definitely not a topic we want to bring up at work. It's gonna be hard though."

'It' being that the two were still expected to do their jobs by any means necessary.

close tab

played by

red

scarlet dove
she/her
January 21
Laverre City
bisexual
assassin
grunt
now everything
is down in flames
5'10" height
5'10" height
awards
195 posts
part of
TAG WITH @camellia
Camellia Lemaitre
(not) a love song
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2023 23:35:00 GMT
Camellia Lemaitre Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","clt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

There was a protesting noise from Camellia when Topher split from her side, feeling cold as the bed shifted with his missing weight. She clung to the sweatshirt, refusing to move for a moment longer until she rolled onto her side with a groan. It was then she could truly feel the sticky sweat and other gross sensations on her body that she sat up.[break][break]

"Why not share one with me?" she teased, slipping the sweatshirt on for warmth as she pressed her lips against his cheek.[break][break]

With a lingering glance, she walked away, going to the shower. Once it was warm enough, she stepped in, allowing herself to lose herself in her thoughts.[break][break]

Did she make the right decision, telling Topher her feelings? Was this an inevitable outcome? She couldn't help but wonder what could happen if she ever betrayed them — REVOCS. What would he do then? Hunt her down at Minuit's command to slaughter her?[break][break]

Or... would he come with her?[break][break]

Camellia's hands absentmindedly ran over her skin, almost unaware that her partner had slipped under the water behind her. She chuckled, humming and leaning against him while his hands rested around her waist. She tilted her head, pressing her temple against his while his chin sat upon her shoulder.[break][break]

Did she deserve this? Absolutely not. But she'd take whatever Topher would give her for as long as she could.[break][break]

Camellia worked a lather into her hair, brushing it through with her fingers. "I agree. But, work and play are two separate things. You and I both know that." She turned, giving him a look.[break][break]

"We can't give them any insight to our weaknesses. Comprend moi?" Her fingers reached up to push his hair back, slicking it against his head.

[break][break]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]