Laverre City
bisexual
assassin
grunt
now everything
is down in flames
5'10" height
5'10" height
from the very beginning you have utterly failed to take action.
awards
195 posts
part of
TAG WITH @camellia
Camellia Lemaitre
frozen in time
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2023 1:09:51 GMT
Camellia Lemaitre Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","clt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

Camellia was geared, ready for a dive into ULTRA SPACE. She didn't care where the wormhole would take her: she was there to scavenge and explore. Her phone buzzed at her side, allowing her just a moment to spare before diving into the unknown.[break][break]

@topher had texted her back, since she'd let him know she was going into the wilds. And, thankfully, he wasn't stifling about it, instead wishing her luck and promise for extra when she got back.[break][break]

Her eyes rolled as she stored her phone, readying herself for the dive.[break][break]

[break]

When she opened her eyes again, the first thing she noticed was the gears and mechanical workings around her. A seemingly hidden city, entirely metal and iron. However, Camellia noticed no other human life forms around her. Just Pokemon, those too mechanic in nature.[break][break]

With her RUNERIGUS at her side, she beckoned. "Let's move. We have a lot to do."

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
MISSION - into the wild

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.clt2] --accent: #e0667a; [/newclass]
[newclass=.clt2] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.clt2 .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.clt2 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.clt2 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.clt2 h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.clt2 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.clt2 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]

[newclass=.clt2 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.clt2 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=.clt2 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.clt2 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.clt2 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]

[newclass=.clt2 span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.clt2 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.clt2 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.clt2 .pkmn .grey1] filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.clt2 .pkmn.grey1 img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; filter: grayscale(100%); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

newt

niko, nikki
they/them
august 26
mossdeep city
bisexual
data entry lackey
rising star
by the time i awoke, i had become a poisonous insect
awards
83 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nikola
NIKOLA CATELLUS
frozen in time
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2023 1:30:00 GMT
NIKOLA CATELLUS Avatar
is this normal? they've been wandering the mechanical wonderland for about ten minutes now, enthralled. anyone else might have shown fear, given the current circumstances, but instead of fear their eyes sparkle with wonder behind their pink frames. at their side trails a small cyndaquil, holding nervously onto their pants leg to avoid being separated. sometimes little flammula has to wonder if there's anything going on inside their trainer's head at all.

nikola vaguely remember something about rifts they'd heard on the news. if they've managed to stumble into one, then it's their duty as a citizen of the hoenn region to investigate it, right?

without looking, they've wandered out onto a massive gear that is slowly turning under their feet. they feel their center of gravity shifting, but before they can react, they find themself falling. their cyndaquil squeaks in shock as, due to the fact that he's holding onto their leg, he tumbles after them. thankfully, the ground is only a few feet away. they hit hard, the wind knocking out of them, and roll a few more feet where the ground is on a slight incline.

and when they open their eyes again, they realize they've rolled into the feet of a stranger.

nikola gives a cheerful little wave from the ground. "hello!"
close tab

played by

red

scarlet dove
she/her
January 21
Laverre City
bisexual
assassin
grunt
now everything
is down in flames
5'10" height
5'10" height
awards
195 posts
part of
TAG WITH @camellia
Camellia Lemaitre
frozen in time
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2023 1:50:55 GMT
Camellia Lemaitre Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","clt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

Camellia began her trek up the metal trail, the scraping of the RUNERIGUS stone dragging alongside her the only noise she heard besides the clicking of gears. After a few moments, there was a sudden shift in the noise.[break][break]

As if someone, or something, else was walking nearby.[break][break]

"Anais, CRAFTY SHIELD. Prepare to attack," Camellia ordered.[break][break]

The Pokemon let out a ghastly sound, a pink-tinged shield encompassing both of them. Her hand hovered at her side, ready to pull her pistol—[break][break]

THUNK[break][break]

There was a person and a CYNDAQUIL at her feet. Furrowing her brows in confusion, she held her hand up, signaling Anais to hold the attack. Yet, she kept the shield raised, just in case.[break][break]

"What are you doing?" Camellia asked bluntly, not quite jumping to offer a helping hand to this stranger just yet.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
MISSION - into the wild

[newclass=.clt2] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.clt2 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.clt2 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.clt2 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.clt2 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]

[newclass=.clt2 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.clt2 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=.clt2 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.clt2 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.clt2 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]

[newclass=.clt2 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.clt2 .pkmn.grey1 img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; filter: grayscale(100%); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

newt

niko, nikki
they/them
august 26
mossdeep city
bisexual
data entry lackey
rising star
awards
83 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nikola
NIKOLA CATELLUS
frozen in time
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2023 17:40:55 GMT
NIKOLA CATELLUS Avatar
nikola blinks up at the woman. they look around where they landed, then back at her, as if she's the stupid one. "lying here," they explain. well, she asked what they were doing, and that's exactly what they're doing, right? it doesn't occur to them that she's asking a less literal question.

they sit up with a 'hup', checking over themself for any sign of injury. aside from some pain in their back and neck, they seem to be fine. next they turn to flammula, who's staring at camellia. "you okay, little flame?" nikola asks their pokemon. the cyndaquil realizes it's being addressed and gives a careful nod, eyes now on camellia's runerigus. it's never seen that sort of pokemon before, and it's a little in awe and a little frightened.

nikola fixes the position of their glasses on their face. "are you lost as well? or are you here on purpose?" there's no deception to be seen on their face. either they're a very good liar, or they're as much of an open book as they seem to be.
close tab

played by

red

scarlet dove
she/her
January 21
Laverre City
bisexual
assassin
grunt
now everything
is down in flames
5'10" height
5'10" height
awards
195 posts
part of
TAG WITH @camellia
Camellia Lemaitre
frozen in time
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2023 22:03:50 GMT
Camellia Lemaitre Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","clt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

An unamused look rested on Camellia's lips, her arms coming to cross over her chest. This individual was either a smart ass...[break][break]

Or completely and utterly stupid.[break][break]

She wasn't quite sure what category she'd put them in yet. A small voice in her brain told her that perhaps, while they were there and no one was around, they could go ahead and eliminate them. It was handle interruptions down the line as she continued to explore.[break][break]

Her hands uncrossed from her chest, her right inching lower to a hunting dagger resting at her thigh. However, as their attention turned back to her, she stopped.[break][break]

"I'm not lost," Camellia offered as an answer, her RUNERIGUS groaning ghastly behind her.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
MISSION - into the wild

close tab

played by

newt

niko, nikki
they/them
august 26
mossdeep city
bisexual
data entry lackey
rising star
awards
83 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nikola
NIKOLA CATELLUS
frozen in time
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2023 2:41:34 GMT
NIKOLA CATELLUS Avatar
they get to their feet, brushing the seat of their pants off. "i see, i see," nikola says, nodding thoughtfully. "you're having better luck than me, then. i'm not sure how to get back home from here." good thing they didn't have any appointments to keep... "i heard a pokemon cry i've never heard before. i followed it here..." they sigh. "and, well, here i am. it's quite a conundrum... i'm a scientist, not a cartographer." as if cartography would have any application in whatever alternate dimension they'd landed themself in.

for a scientist, they seem a little... air-headed. but many scientists were a little odd in the head, weren't they? something about being locked up with all those fumes and chemicals made people lose sight of reality.

"if you're here for a reason, maybe i can help." nikola suggests, pushing their glasses up again with two fingers. "and then maaaybe... you can help me get out of here? you scratch my dog, i'll scratch yours?" back. it's supposed to be back. they have a bad habit of mixing up sayings so they become malapropisms.
close tab

played by

red

scarlet dove
she/her
January 21
Laverre City
bisexual
assassin
grunt
now everything
is down in flames
5'10" height
5'10" height
awards
195 posts
part of
TAG WITH @camellia
Camellia Lemaitre
frozen in time
POSTED ON Aug 27, 2023 19:50:15 GMT
Camellia Lemaitre Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","clt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

Camellia was about to walk away, abandon this person — freak — and move on with her expedition. However, something they said caught her attention.[break][break]

"A strange Pokemon? What do you mean?" she inquired, her eyes narrowing slightly as she furrowed her brows.[break][break]

Finally, as she deemed this stranger not a threat, she silently ordered the RUNERIGUS to drop the shield. The pink form around the two slowly vanished, though her guard remained high.[break][break]

"Help. Yeah, okay," Camellia said, scoffing. "And, it's back. Not dog. Non mais ça va pas... where did you hear the sound?"

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
MISSION - into the wilds

close tab

played by

newt

niko, nikki
they/them
august 26
mossdeep city
bisexual
data entry lackey
rising star
awards
83 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nikola
NIKOLA CATELLUS
frozen in time
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2023 16:36:22 GMT
NIKOLA CATELLUS Avatar
nikola pauses, brows furrowed. "it's back? are you sure? that seems awfully intimate."

then they focus, shaking their head. "...right! well, it was actually right before i ended up here." it had been very distant, but it had intrigued them enough that they'd tried to follow it. their tendency to get distracted has led them into a number of unpleasant situations, but this one certainly takes the cake for the strangest incident. "i thought it was very odd, because i am very familiar with pokemon cries. typically i can tell exactly what pokemon is making them. but this time, i really had no clue." they shrug. "the odds of finding it by now are disastrously low, unfortunately. surely it would hear us coming, even if we managed to track it down."

flammula is currently trying to avoid making eye contact with camellia's runerigus all while staring in shock at it.
close tab

played by

red

scarlet dove
she/her
January 21
Laverre City
bisexual
assassin
grunt
now everything
is down in flames
5'10" height
5'10" height
awards
195 posts
part of
TAG WITH @camellia
Camellia Lemaitre
frozen in time
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2023 22:54:30 GMT
Camellia Lemaitre Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","clt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

Camellia merely sighed, refusing to answer. Instead, she began to walk, hoping her new company would get the message and start leading them toward the direction that she heard the sound.[break][break]

"We are in a place full of metal and gears. I wouldn't be surprised if it was some sort of metallic Pokemon that doesn't have a life-like sound," she said simply.[break][break]

Her RUNERIGUS spared Nikola's Pokemon one glance before Camellia decided to pull it back in her Poke ball, replacing it with her floating LAMPENT. It was silent as it floated beside her, only casting shadows from the fire in its glass skull.[break][break]

"We don't have much time. Come on."

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
MISSION - into the wilds

close tab

played by

newt

niko, nikki
they/them
august 26
mossdeep city
bisexual
data entry lackey
rising star
awards
83 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nikola
NIKOLA CATELLUS
frozen in time
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2023 16:58:58 GMT
NIKOLA CATELLUS Avatar
nikola rips off a smart salute. are they really as foolish as they seem, or are they just a wiseass? "yes, ma'am!"

they pick flammula up off the ground and start to walk. around them, they can hear the grinding of various gears and what sounds like the ticking of a clock. nikola's eyes remain big as they walk, fascinated by everything around them. who built it? where did it come from? and where did everyone go? is it really possible for there to be a world full of mechanism-based lifeforms with no need for water or food? nikola supposes they should just count their blessings that there's air here.

they continue to move until they reach what seems to be a dead end. it's another massive gear, similar to the one nikola fell off earlier. they look at it thoughtfully. "...if we time it right, we could probably hop on and let it carry us up," they tell camellia. "we just have to be careful. i'll be the test subject and go first!"

when the gear is in the right position, they climb onto it, wobbling a bit at first. it goes up, up... and when it's time, nikola and flammula scramble off. they give camellia a wave from above to signify that it's safe.
close tab

played by

red

scarlet dove
she/her
January 21
Laverre City
bisexual
assassin
grunt
now everything
is down in flames
5'10" height
5'10" height
awards
195 posts
part of
TAG WITH @camellia
Camellia Lemaitre
frozen in time
POSTED ON Sept 17, 2023 14:42:55 GMT
Camellia Lemaitre Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","clt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

Camellia and Nikola walked in silence, the only sounds heard the gears continuing to crank and spin in the distance and the sounds of their feet on the metallic ground. The LAMPENT occasionally made a soft whirring noise, as if signifying to his trainer that there was no danger around.[break][break]

At least, for now.[break][break]

They approached one of the gears, her head tilting back to take in its appearance. "Are you sure that's a wise idea—" she began to ask.[break][break]

However, her companion was already climbing on as the next point came grinding by. Camellia merely observed, more than happy for the stranger to be in harm's way.[break][break]

Alas, she sighed when Nikola reached the top. So, against her better judgement, she did the same, though she wasn't as graceful as she wished she was coming off the gear when she reached the top. A Kalosian curse slipped from her lips.[break][break]

At the same time, there was a clanging noise in the distance. Camellia furrowed her brows, freezing.[break][break]

Clang! Clang![break][break]

"I think we've finally got company." The METAGROSS appeared.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
MISSION - into the wilds

close tab

played by

newt

niko, nikki
they/them
august 26
mossdeep city
bisexual
data entry lackey
rising star
awards
83 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nikola
NIKOLA CATELLUS
frozen in time
POSTED ON Sept 20, 2023 0:26:44 GMT
NIKOLA CATELLUS Avatar
as camellia makes her way up, nikola holds out a hand to help steady her when she seems to stumble. they retract it almost immediately, though, at the sound of the metal clang coming from behind them. "oh!" they don't seem concerned. not anywhere near as concerned as their cyndaquil, who's clinging tightly to their pant leg. before the metagross even appears, nikola has identified it based purely on the sound it made. "that'll be a metagross coming up!" looks like they weren't exaggerating their knowledge of pokemon cries.

they turn around, slowly, hands out in front of them. i wonder when the last time is that it saw an organic being... it's eyeing them up, as if trying to decide whether they're a threat or not. flammula hides behind nikola, not wanting the steel type to see him. a fire type could easily be seen as a potential danger, after all.

nikola's brow furrows. "what now...?" they whisper in an aside to camellia.

close tab

played by

red

scarlet dove
she/her
January 21
Laverre City
bisexual
assassin
grunt
now everything
is down in flames
5'10" height
5'10" height
awards
195 posts
part of
TAG WITH @camellia
Camellia Lemaitre
frozen in time
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2024 14:16:02 GMT
Camellia Lemaitre Avatar
[attr="class","cam"]Camellia smirked, though she wasn't sure if her companion would see the devilish look that crossed her lips. She was always raring for a fight. Even if the METAGROSS appeared uncertain, she knew exactly what she wanted to do.

"We erase it from our path."

And with a commandeering point forward, Anais took charge, whether Nikola's Pokemon companion would help or not. A SHADOW BALL was enough to instigate battle, though it was super effective in causing damage to the metallic structure of the mechanical beast.

[attr="class","camtag"]
[googlefont="Nunito"][googlefont="Quattrocento"][newclass=.cam]width:370px;background-color:#232323;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:13px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px; margin: 0 auto; font-family:nunito, sans-serif; border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px; [/newclass][newclass=.cam b] color: #e37373; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing: 1px; font-weight: 700; [/newclass][newclass=.cam i] color: #888; [/newclass][newclass=.cam u] text-decoration: none; font: bold 10px Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 3px; color: #666666; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass][newclass=.camtag a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass][newclass=.camtag] padding: 15px 44px 15px 45px; background-color: #2b2b2b; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 0px; margin-top: -30px; width: 369px; text-align: right; border-bottom: solid 1px #232323; border-left: solid 1px #232323; border-right: solid 1px #232323; border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

newt

niko, nikki
they/them
august 26
mossdeep city
bisexual
data entry lackey
rising star
awards
83 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nikola
NIKOLA CATELLUS
frozen in time
POSTED ON Jan 24, 2024 17:50:33 GMT
NIKOLA CATELLUS Avatar
nikola remains still, watching the battle commence with wide eyes. the massive steel type is intimidating enough to make even nikola hesitate, given that they have little to no experience in battle and their only pokemon is currently cowering behind their leg. camellia at least seems confident in her ability to fight off the mechanical beast, so nikola just... leaves her to it, assuming they'd just get in her way.

flammula seems to be watching aptly too, peeking out from around his trainer. he's both interested in and afraid of the much larger opponent, having never seen anything like it before. "...whoo! go camellia!" nikola cheers quietly.
close tab

played by

red

scarlet dove
she/her
January 21
Laverre City
bisexual
assassin
grunt
now everything
is down in flames
5'10" height
5'10" height
awards
195 posts
part of
TAG WITH @camellia
Camellia Lemaitre
frozen in time
POSTED ON Feb 3, 2024 18:41:36 GMT
Camellia Lemaitre Avatar
[attr="class","cam"]With it's strange, shadow-like extensions for arms and hands, Camellia's RUNERIGUS reached forward and BRUTALLY SWUNG out at the METAGROSS, swiping it down the cliff.

She wasn't paying much attention, so hopefully Nikola and Flammula would pay attention and not get hit in the process. That would be a bummer.

"Alright. Let's get going."

[attr="class","camtag"]
[googlefont="Nunito"][googlefont="Quattrocento"][newclass=.cam]width:370px;background-color:#232323;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:13px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px; margin: 0 auto; font-family:nunito, sans-serif; border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px; [/newclass][newclass=.cam b] color: #e37373; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing: 1px; font-weight: 700; [/newclass][newclass=.cam i] color: #888; [/newclass][newclass=.cam u] text-decoration: none; font: bold 10px Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 3px; color: #666666; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass][newclass=.camtag a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass][newclass=.camtag] padding: 15px 44px 15px 45px; background-color: #2b2b2b; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 0px; margin-top: -30px; width: 369px; text-align: right; border-bottom: solid 1px #232323; border-left: solid 1px #232323; border-right: solid 1px #232323; border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px; [/newclass]