he/him
november 17
lilycove
heterosexual
stay at home son
civilian
6'3 height
6'3 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
498 posts
aaron faust DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aaron
aaron faust
the story of us
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2023 4:07:46 GMT
aaron faust Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","annal"]
[attr="class","annalluck"]
[attr="class","annalpostbody"]
like a dream, his time in galar had been impossibly vivid in the first moments when he woke up in hoenn, only to bleed and bleed away from him until he can only close his mind around frustratingly vague feelings about his time there. he feels like his memories are hanging there, just out of reach. he feels like he's forgotten something important, but he can't puzzle out what. [break][break]and he thinks he'll sound lame asking about it, so he lets the feelings begin to get fuzzy around the edges, too.[break][break]
they come back, full-bodied, like a lightning strike when he catches a glimpse of her in the street. the white hair and focused look on her face is achingly familiar for an acquaintance. he trails after her in the same helpless way he might have followed her up the observatory steps, driven by a nagging sense of déjà vu. [break][break]
he knows her. he's done this before. or maybe he's really lost his shit this time.
[break][break]
"illie!"
[break][break]
it slips past his lips unconsciously, but it's enough to make him stop short.
[break][break]
wait, he thinks, face growing hot. i'm being weird as fuck.
[break][break]
"sorry, i, uh — " dunno, is the real answer. "you're illeana, right? the, uh, the scientist? i think i've met you before. at the cave thing."
[break][break]

[attr="class","annalooc"] + omg in our kdrama era [break]

[attr="class","annalaccent"]
[attr="class","fas fa-bookmark"]

[attr="class","annallyrics"]
@

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","annalswarmbottom"]
[attr="class","annalpkmnbar"]

[newclass=".annal"]--accent:#d4a53c;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .annalluck .annalpostbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .annalluck .annalpostbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .annalluck .annalpostbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .annalluck .annallyrics span {transition:1s all;} .annalluck:hover .annallyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalluck .annalaccent"]font-size:90px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px; } .annalluck .annalaccent img { height:90px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".annalswarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody .annalooc"] width:250px; margin:0px auto; font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; color:#fff; border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:5px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:0px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Open+Sans:400,600|Poppins:500,600,700|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,130 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
the story of us
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2023 4:21:10 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]her name echoes and she stills, head tilting in mild confusion.

the voice is familiar - as if lifted straight from a dream... or a memory? she can't tell. it's fuzzy, distorted at the edges enough to be just out of reach.

her body turns on instinct and for a moment, she feels a weight on her head. it's odd, like a faint balancing of something heavy enough to require precise movement.

and she comes face to face with a man - familiar, too, though she can't discern why.

"yes, that's me."

she blinks once, twice, and each time he comes further into view. something about him settles with a slight flutter in her body, more subconscious muscle memory than anything of substance.

right - the cave, the ancient tomb. the fleeting, haunting memories of galar come in pieces. his face lies somewhere among them, covered by papers of constellations hastily mapped out and a room dimly lit by candlelight.

"i'm sorry i - your name is escaping me at the moment, but it's nice to see you again."

embarrassing to say the least. her cheeks flush a light pink with realization.

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

space

aaron
he/him
november 17
lilycove
heterosexual
stay at home son
civilian
6'3 height
6'3 height
awards
498 posts
aaron faust DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aaron
aaron faust
the story of us
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2023 23:23:14 GMT
aaron faust Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","annal"]
aaron isn't surprised that she doesn't remember his name, but the realization that she doesn't is accompanied by a ridiculous pang of disappointment. it flashes across his face like lightning, then disappears somewhere behind the easygoing smile settled across his mouth. it doesn't bother him, it says. not at all.
[break][break]
"aaron," he supplies, tipping his head to the side to look down at her, to watch her face for that same recognition he felt when he first caught a glimpse of her hair. "my name's aaron. and it's nice to see you again, too — pretty sure this is the first time i've seen you when we're not facing some apocalypse or some shit like that."
[break][break]
he remembers her from mt. chimney, from the cave, but the feeling building in his chest stretches somewhere beyond shared glances and being a pretty woman. it fills the gaps where his memory has been carved away, as naggingly, frustratingly unknown as seeing an actor on television and not knowing where you've seen them from.
[break][break]
"this is gonna be a weird question but ... do you remember what happened at the cave? because i don't remember anything except waking up once the fight was over."
[break][break]
he frowns. then, mostly to himself: "maybe i hit my head or some shit."
[break][break]

@

[newclass=".annalluck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .annalluck .annalpostbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .annalluck .annalpostbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .annalluck .annalpostbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .annalluck .annallyrics span {transition:1s all;} .annalluck:hover .annallyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalluck .annalaccent"]font-size:90px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px; } .annalluck .annalaccent img { height:90px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".annalswarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody .annalooc"] width:250px; margin:0px auto; font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; color:#fff; border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:5px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:0px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,130 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
the story of us
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2023 1:51:53 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]"aaron."

she echoes faintly, tasting the name on her tongue - somehow, it feels familiar enough to roll off the tongue. and after a moment, she flashes a small smile.

"yeah - i'm kinda glad we're running into each other without an apocalypse a few feet away. it feels more, um, normal, i suppose?"

it's nice, she realizes, and calm. sometimes she craves calm and still, without a cacophony of people and places and fate closing in.

being near him comes with an oddity: the beating of an artificial sun against skin, phantom touches along limbs, and an intimate knowing she can't quite remember ever having. it leaves a faint flush to her cheeks, spreading to the tips of her ears.

"um, not fully?"

her tone is apologetic but confused all the same.

"i remember bits and pieces, i think, but they're kind of jumbled and don't make much sense."

she remembers faces of children - who, if she stops to really focus on their features, kind of look like him. constellations, too, though those are more pronounced for she had come back into awareness by the cave with maps of them clutched in her fists.

"that whole thing kind of felt like a dream... did it feel like that for you too?"

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

space

aaron
he/him
november 17
lilycove
heterosexual
stay at home son
civilian
6'3 height
6'3 height
awards
498 posts
aaron faust DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aaron
aaron faust
the story of us
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2023 22:59:30 GMT
aaron faust Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","annal"]
"yeah, it does."
[break][break]
aaron doesn't know why is blushing — no more than he knows why he can feel his face get uncomfortably, uncoolly warm the longer he looks at her. sure, he's handsome and funny and better than in every way, but otherwise not very remarkable to a scientist with pink mist powers.
[break][break]
he's a man through and through, but he doesn't usually feel like this much of a dog around women. the turn in conversation tugs on his leash, drawing his attention toward something else, distracting him. her description of that day makes his face light up at the common thread between them: a pervasive, dreamlike feeling.
[break][break]
"bro — i mean, uh, yeah! i feel like i had, like, the craziest dream but i just don't ... i don't remember anything. i just, uh, like, feel shit, you know?"
[break][break]
the nagging feeling of something just out of reach. it burns in him now, standing in front of .
[break][break]
"do you think we, uh, all went to some dream world or something?"
[break][break]

@

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights