[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]She isn't that bad at drawing... she thinks? Life-like forms of legendaries line the pages, dragons and other ruins sketched with the utmost details. No, the main problem with her notes is just her handwriting, somewhat legible and gradually being squeezed in when she realises that she's running out of space to write with.[break][break]

"Cauliflower isn't bad though."[break][break]

Still, she adds in the curve exactly like it's described. And she'll listen to the way he draws every breath as if it's his last, sniffling as she scrunches her nose. He really sounds like he needs the hospital. Should she stop him right now and bring him around? She really don't want him suffering from internal injuries or some spinal injury.[break][break]

"I'm helping momma with her research."
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"] || mission

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT[break][break]
  [break]

[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
An observer of eons cannot feel the warmth of another.
Single
5'9 (with hat) height
5'9 (with hat) height
The future will tempt you, the present will indulge you, but the past will shackle you.
awards
3,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
sandstone || [M]
POSTED ON Oct 5, 2023 0:43:08 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
"Really, now? You might be the only person in Hoenn who actually likes the stuff." Howard let out a shudder as he thought about it. What would a world without cauliflower look like? A perfect utopia came to mind, with people from all walks of life dancing and celebrating the annihilation of the worst vegetable known to man.

That, or beets.

Her art is good. Good for her age, and good for those older. The designs of ruins impress him, and he can place several of them by their designs. They aren't perfect. Yet she would make a fine artist, one day. Finally, he comes to the legendaries. "Hm... Are those from a book? They're pretty accurate. Lifelike, even."

As Eris mentions her 'momma', Howard begins to sputter and cough. His eye begins to widen and beam. "Is she a ruin expert, too? A famous explorer? An archaeologist?" The pain still bleeds through in his voice, but Howard is single-mindedly focused on Eris's drawings and statements. Naturally, he had his priorities in order.

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
5,241 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
sandstone || [M]
POSTED ON Oct 15, 2023 9:51:45 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Hate on it all he likes, Howard just doesn't know the taste of well-cooked broccoli. Maybe one day she'll cook him something with broccoli in it, not tell him when asking him to try and see how he reacts.[break][break]

As for the other illustrations though -[break][break]

"I've seen them with my own eyes. Fought some of them." Her fingers brush over the sketch, pulling away with a shiny hint of pencil lead on them. "Lenore Halla... Momma was a pretty famous explorer. Explored all kinds of ruins, found out all kinds of information, chased all kinds of legends."[break][break]

Lenore Halla wasn't an international sensation, but her name would often make the rounds in archaeological papers in the Kanto region. The newspaper clippings that her dad had kept in that one drawer in the garage was always threatening to overflow. And even when it didn't, she'd always have tons of stories to tell each night.[break][break]

"Why? Did you know her?"

[break]

[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
Single
5'9 (with hat) height
5'9 (with hat) height
The future will tempt you, the present will indulge you, but the past will shackle you.
awards
3,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
sandstone || [M]
POSTED ON Oct 20, 2023 5:54:38 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
"Lenore... Lenore...?" Howard scratched his chin for a second, before his expression widened. "Wait."

"WHAAAAAAAAAT?!?"

Lenore? THE Lenore Halla? She had been a big name in Kanto's archaeological circles a few years back. To the average person, it meant nothing, to Howard, it meant a lot. She outshined him in the field by a lot, even if Howard's name was generating acclaim in similar circles. Her discoveries were legendary.

Legendary...

"Wait." Howard looked at Eris. "Waitwaitwaitwaitwaitwait." He poked her in the chest. "You fought Legendary Pokémon? You." He saw something in Eris's expression, and sat back, stunned. "You're serious. Shiiiiiiiiiiooooooooot. Artifacts of living history..."

Howard slumped back even further.

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
5,241 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
sandstone || [M]
POSTED ON Oct 21, 2023 4:51:39 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]The moment of realisation leads to the rather painful moment of having to cover her ears while he yells his heart out. If this section of the cave had been structurally weak, she's sure that his voice might have caused a cave in.[break][break]

"Lenore Halla-" She gestures vaguely to her notebook. "Eris Halla." Then to herself. "And yeah, it's wild, isn't it? Hoenn has so many legendaries from all parts of the world. You're bound to run into one, even if you aren't trying."

[break]

close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
Single
5'9 (with hat) height
5'9 (with hat) height
awards
3,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
sandstone || [M]
POSTED ON Oct 21, 2023 7:56:41 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
"Yeah, all this living history is exciting. I'm gonna get so many interviews. I've been trying to get an interview with Groudon for ages. I've got a looootta questions about plate tectonics that I need answered." Howard's eyes literally sparkled, ignoring the fact that Groudon's partner in crime was one step away from violating the Kanto Convention.

He remembered a conversation he had with . Mankind was entering an era that would be written about in history books for centuries to come. An age of heroes, villains, and monsters.

And he was going to document it all.

"Nice to meet you, Eris! I can't believe I taught Lenore's daughter about the industrial revolution and its consequences. I'm so lucky!"

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
5,241 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
sandstone || [M]
POSTED ON Oct 23, 2023 7:18:23 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"Good luck with that?" Ignoring the obvious Donphan in the room, she reckons that it would be rather difficult to try and talk to such a volatile creature. But what kind of adventurers would they be if they didn't try doing something as crazy as that from time to time?[break][break]

"You know, in another world, Hoenn is completely flooded by water. And another world seems to be covered in active volcanos?" It's not just stories about their dimension that they have the privilege of documenting, that's what seems to be the craziest part to her. "Imagine being able to explore those places and understand what actually happens, instead of just sitting there with theories and simulations!"[break][break]

Here comes a thought. A rather horrible, horrible thought.[break][break]

"Think you'd be interested in exploring more ruins and all that together?"

[break]

close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
Single
5'9 (with hat) height
5'9 (with hat) height
awards
3,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
sandstone || [M]
POSTED ON Oct 23, 2023 7:45:48 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
"Other worlds..." Howard scratched his chin thoughtfully, the aching pains in his body returning now that his excitement had vanished. "I've heard of those places. I've always wanted to visit, but..."

"...the world is just too big." Howard sighed as he slumped his head. He was an archaeologist well-versed in this world, but Ultra Space? No. That was something else entirely. However, the premise was intriguing.

What if these alternate versions of Hoenn held secrets that explained the history of the Hoenn they currently lived in? Was it not his obligation to visit those and leverage his knowledge there, as well? It was unexplored frontier! "Yes, yes. You're right!"

He omitted to mention his time in Ultra Plant.

"Of course! Yes, I would love to explore ruins with the daughter of Lenore Halla. We can learn so much!" Howard's eye sparkled as he looked at Eris. "Let's explore every ruin in Hoenn, and every ruin beyond! That's what archaeology is all about!"

Howard looked around the cave, before sheepishly scratching his head.

"Let's get out of here, first. Crumble!" Howard's Claydol appeared in a flash. "Float us out!"

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
5,241 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
sandstone || [M]
POSTED ON Oct 27, 2023 1:24:14 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]He might want to be careful which ones he visits, but that's about the same logic with exploring any set of ruins. When it comes down to it, she thinks he'll be fine if he's made it this far in Hoenn.[break][break]

In fact, he's even got his priorities right, looking for a way to get them out. Through the combined efforts of a floating Claydol and a Melmetal reaching down from above, they'll manage their grand escape. And perhaps, she might even convince him on going to get his injuries checked out - Whether it takes yanking his teeth out or offering money of her own to guilt trip him into it.[break][break]

As long as her newfound partner is in good health for their next few upcoming adventures.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,929 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
sandstone || [M]
POSTED ON Oct 28, 2023 22:28:59 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven