Yuina Higashi
It's Training Day [DW]
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2023 1:28:52 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]
[attr="class","franntag"]

[attr="class","frannmain"]

It was time to get serious... If she expected to be a part of the ranger organization and start really getting involved in things, Yuina knew she had to have more of a grasp on Pokemon training and handling and working on battling different types, seeing different Pokemon, and working with her own to make sure that they were battling at their best. Now... Should she have gone to one of the most exotic and known to be more dangerous locations in the region? Unfortunately, she never did quite do anything half way...[break][break]
Having made the journey across the ocean from Pacifidlog Town, Crowley clawed his way onto the land of the Sky Pillar in the middle of the ocean as Yuina disembarked from his back. She was ready, she had her Pokedex primed and her Pokeballs set, she was going to make the most out of being here and working on battling and maybe even getting some new Pokemon along the way!

notes[break]
Dragon/Ghost/Flying Spawns in Sky Pillar![break]

[attr="class","frannpoke"]

[newclass=.frann]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann div.quote_body] margin: 10px -20px -25px -20px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frannmain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:65px 35px 40px 35px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.franntag] text-align: right;font-weight: bold;position: absolute;padding: 10px 15px;border: solid 1px #232323; border-top-color: rgb(35, 35, 35); border-top-style: solid; border-top-width: 1px;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;margin: 0px 0px 0px -1px;border-top: none;background-color: #272727;width: 390px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann b] color: #00aeda; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann i] color: #00aeda; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #00aeda; font-size: 12px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 12px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frannpoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

VAPES

Prince of Darkness, DJ Sorrow.
he him
NOVEMBER THIRD
spikemuth, galar
questioning
MUSICIAN
civilian
lol
don't even try it
5'7/170cm height
5'7/170cm height
I Live I Die I Live Againnn Im Coming With My Army Of Skeletonsssss
awards
176 posts
dylan sayer DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dylan
dylan sayer
It's Training Day [DW]
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2023 2:07:03 GMT
dylan sayer Avatar

A hiking destination he'd never visited. Never made time for. He was getting busier these days, what with his training with Navy and the increased attention around his music. He made the climb in a bunny-themed sweater and matching pants, with bulky, black boots and a gaudy rhinestone belt. A short glide with Drifblim put him in the foothills, but he was admittedly shaken by the winds growing stronger.

Dylan hit the trail, seemingly putting him on the same path as an unassuming young woman. He was admittedly, not looking like the ghost-trainer, the Keeper of the Trees he was. Dylan turned loose his Chandelure, hovering overhead. He nodded, addressing her with a rumbling morning-voice. "Oh, hey. I didn't think I'd see you there. What's your name?"

DW.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,943 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
It's Training Day [DW]
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2023 2:22:59 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DECIDUEYE APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] OVERGROW
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LEAF BLADE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LEAFAGE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PLUCK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SUCKER PUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD FLAMIGO APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] TANGLED FEET
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WING ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WIDE GUARD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DOUBLE KICK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]THROAT CHOP

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Curator/Hisuian Historian
Elite Ranger
I don't want
To imagine a past, that doesn't have you in its future
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
To truly know one's self, look back on the marks you've made in history
awards
1,240 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
It's Training Day [DW]
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2023 2:43:49 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]

The stiff sea breezes were plenty for Yuina to know that she was going to dry off after having made the trip over the ocean on Crowley's back to this place in the sea, she was pretty wet from the sprays of salt water and sitting with her legs in the water. She shook herself a bit and tried to wipe herself off as she made it onto the land, and the large gator too lumbered up onto the land dripping in sea water as he shook his scales a bit.[break]
"Alright Crowley, we're out here to really test our mettle, okay? This place is supposed to be pretty tough, so lets see if we can do our best," Yuina encouraged, and the croc snapped his teeth as if to say he couldn't believe his trainer could expect anything less of the powerhouse standing before her, but his eyes looked out to the near distance as a balloon drifted onto the land... They weren't alone?[break][break]
Yuina turned too, surprised to see another trainer out this way? Sure, she couldn't ever expect to be the only singular person in a given area, she wasn't the only trainer out in the region, but this place was so... Far? It was a little surprising, and he shared the same sentiment.[break]
"Oh... Uh, yeah? I kind of thought the same thing," Yuina returned, hopefully he didn't have any concerns of not being the only person here?[break]
"I'm Yuina? What's your name?"

notes[break]
Skipping capture[break]

[newclass=.frann]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann div.quote_body] margin: 10px -20px -25px -20px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frannmain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:65px 35px 40px 35px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.franntag] text-align: right;font-weight: bold;position: absolute;padding: 10px 15px;border: solid 1px #232323; border-top-color: rgb(35, 35, 35); border-top-style: solid; border-top-width: 1px;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;margin: 0px 0px 0px -1px;border-top: none;background-color: #272727;width: 390px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann b] color: #00aeda; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann i] color: #00aeda; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #00aeda; font-size: 12px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 12px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frannpoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

VAPES

he him
NOVEMBER THIRD
spikemuth, galar
questioning
MUSICIAN
civilian
lol
don't even try it
5'7/170cm height
5'7/170cm height
awards
176 posts
dylan sayer DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dylan
dylan sayer
It's Training Day [DW]
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2023 4:31:01 GMT
dylan sayer Avatar

Yuina surfaced, bringing with her a rather intense looking Feraligatr. Dylan smiled at the thing, and waved a hand. He then slowly approached Yuina, lest he make himself a stranger. "...I dunno. I'm not like... opposed to other people bein' around. Crowds just make me nervous." He said to clarify, hoping she didn't think he was a threat. Moreover, he was at ease when she didn't recognize him? "...It's nice to meet you, Yuina. I'm Dylan."

He kept it under wraps a little too well. In either case, his Chandelure slowly drifted down, casting its gold eyes at him. Dylan dug around in his pocket, producing a rolled up bag of dried jerky. He whipped a piece over to Yuina's Feraligator, and... The piece he offered to his Chandelure scarcely made it to the thing's mouth before they were pounced on by a Decidueye. The treat was Plucked from its mouth, prompting a Fire Spin in response. Dylan stepped back, watching blue flames drift off, occasionally licking the rocks near his feet.

"That's enough of that." He said with his low voice, his menthol-murmur. Dylan threw a ball at it, before turning to face Yuina. He just had the worst luck. Dylan held the bag of treats up, gesturing like he was gonna throw it to her. He then gently tossed it underhand, hoping she'd fare better with it.

Catching Decidueye.

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
It's Training Day [DW]
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2023 21:18:53 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DURALUDON APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] HEAVY METAL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]METAL SOUND
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]METAL CLAW
[attr="class","wildtabox"]METAL BURST
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ROCK SMASH

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD LAMPENT APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] FLASH FIRE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PAIN SPLIT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MEMENTO
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FLAME BURST
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MINIMIZE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

[break]
YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPT WAS SUCCESSFUL!
close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,240 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
It's Training Day [DW]
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2023 1:18:00 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]

It certainly didn't change her mind any about being out in this place to work on some training and learn more about the Pokemon of the region, and just really try to hone her new skills of being a Pokemon trainer, it was cool to have maybe like a training partner? Or maybe even just a friend? Either way, Yuina was relieved to hear that he didn't mind them sharing the space, that was positive![break]
"It's nice to meet you," Yuina smiled, and Crowley was neither here nor there until he was tossed a savory piece of jerky to munch on. The croc snapped it up in his jaws and it was gone in a single bite, now they were cool and Crowley huffed a toothy grin. The Pokemon of the area though did not disappoint Yuina's initial wonderings of just how tough were they going to be from what she'd heard, for Dylan was swooped on by a large bird and Crowley growled as they were approached by a large, gleaming Pokemon that roared at them in a deep bellow.[break][break]
The Feraligatr moved forward to square up with the blocky Pokemon, coating his maw coated in ice as he lunged with an Ice Fang but it turned out the gleaming coat the Pokemon had was in fact metallic, meaning it was very sturdy, and very strong. It struck back with a heavy blow, one of its arms punching Crowley right in the chest, but the water type snapped his jaws in defiance. He was far from done. The croc snapped again, a Crunch scratching the metal of the Pokemon's body. Yuina took the moment that it stumbled at Crowley's heavy blow to throw a Pokeball, and it seemed the both of them had finished a battle already.[break][break]
"Wow, the Pokemon here really are powerful... Maybe we can work together to really train," Yuina remarked, turning to Dylan as he'd tossed his bag of jerky towards her. She caught it, if only maybe barely, and took that as a sign that maybe they could work together during their time here after all.

notes[break]
Attempting Capture on Duraludon![break]

close tab

played by

VAPES

he him
NOVEMBER THIRD
spikemuth, galar
questioning
MUSICIAN
civilian
lol
don't even try it
5'7/170cm height
5'7/170cm height
awards
176 posts
dylan sayer DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dylan
dylan sayer
It's Training Day [DW]
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2023 2:27:40 GMT
dylan sayer Avatar

Dylan smiled when his little treat was accepted. A sign of trust, maybe? In either case, he liked watching that croc tear into it. Maybe there was an animal inside everyone. In either case, the two were flanked again. Dylan didn't flinch, instead turning his gaze their way.

Yuina surveyed the battle, and kept her cool. He watched as Feraligatr and Duraludon swung at eachother. Though one was merely tough and leathery, the sounds were like steel ringing on steel. He was in awe, it was like one of his monster movies. "...Holy shit." He said quietly, in that low voice of his. That menthol murmur.

His style of training however was a mixture of caretaking at home and free-range parenting in the field. He trusted Eevee to make his own calls when Dylan trained with Navy. This strategy only paid off in the sense that he himself was met with love and trust. In either case, Chandelure simply ate a Flame Burst, Chandelure returned fire with a Shadow Ball. A black smear across the corner of their eyes totaled Lampent. Dylan shook his head, calling Chandelure back. He then sent out his Morgrem.

"...If you don't mind me asking, what are you training for? Do you need to fight something?" He said, all the while his little imp waited. It couldn't sit still, a contrast to his trainer being able to stare into space until the sun dies.

SKIP.

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
It's Training Day [DW]
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2023 20:45:52 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DELIBIRD APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] INSOMNIA
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PRESENT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DRILL PECK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]undefined
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]undefined

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD RUNERIGUS APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] WANDERING SPIRIT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HAZE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CURSE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ASTONISH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DESTINY BOND

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

[break]
YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPT WAS SUCCESSFUL!
close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,240 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
It's Training Day [DW]
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2023 16:00:28 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]

Research and word of mouth could really only go so far, Yuina had heard that this particular area was home to very powerful Pokemon, but she just... Hadn't considered how powerful. She was maybe a little more cautious now than she had been, having watched the heavy fight that Crowley just dove head first into, but so long as she was smart about things and made sure that she wasn't pushing Crowley, they should be alright. Dylan had fended off another adversary as well, and she hoped that they could work together while they were there, training and knowing that someone could have your back was something that seemed pretty beneficial.[break][break]
"Hmm? Fight something," Yuina turned at his question, he'd asked what she was training for?[break]
"Oh, uh... No? Or at least, I hope not, we're not really trying to fight anything," she wondered.[break][break]
"I'm... Pretty new to the region, and I'm kind of just getting started. I came out here to learn about these 'dragon' Pokemon that people always talk about being so powerful," she answered in her half truth, she was just getting started, or rather, starting over, in this Pokemon training business, she wanted to learn everything that she could.[break][break]
"I'm also working on becoming a ranger, so I should learn everything that I can about Pokemon," she smiled, looking back to Dylan.[break]
"What about you? Are you getting ready to fight something," she returned his particular question back to him, wondering if he thought her reason was the same as his?

notes[break]
Successful Capture on Duraludon! -1 Pokeball[break]
Skipping captured this round[break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,943 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
It's Training Day [DW]
POSTED ON Oct 28, 2023 21:54:26 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]THE DELIBIRD FLEES!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] INSOMNIA
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PRESENT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DRILL PECK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]undefined
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]undefined