Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
I cannot conceive of a universe
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
Curiosity is one of the great secrets of happiness.
awards
1,350 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
Because of the Purse [M] [WOFF]
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2023 2:24:45 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nomitest2"]
[attr="class","text"]

Parting from , Nomi turned in the direction of the carnival's entrance, shooting off a quick text to telling the other woman to meet her there. Finally, she and her girlfriend (!!!) would be able to enjoy themselves, maybe makeout on the Ferris Wheel or something equally stupid and romantic.[break][break]
Just as she turned a corner, passing by the newest gaggle of kids to get sucked into the Magikarp Fishing Game, she immediately did a double-take as she spied someone out of the corner of her eye who she would never, not in a million years, have expected to see at the Magnificent Funtasia.[break][break]
Suppressing the urge to call her "Underboss" (out of respect), Nomi approached the sullen, frowning figure of , beaming at her with an amused - though genuinely kindly - smile. The contrast between the resentful dark-haired woman and the kindly pink-haired one was stark.[break][break]
"Elisabeth! Hi!" She waved. "I must admit, I would not have guessed you to be the carnival-going sort."

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Outfit[break]
Social: Carnival (Funtasia)[break]
+1 STAMP - Reference a Magikarp Fishing Game

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.nomitest2]--accent:#f798d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nomitest2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,395 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2023 1:25:49 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal elisa"]
[attr="class","top"]

He was late.[break][break]

An irritable tapping of her foot betrayed her restlessness as she crossed her arms, lingering near the Magikarp Fishing Game as she scanned the group for 's head of blonde hair. Her eyes narrowed behind her sunglasses as a different one appeared: bubblegum pink, its owner just as sticky and difficult to shake off.[break][break]

"Sato," she retorted flatly, utterly devoid of even the pretense of enthusiasm. "Then it is a good thing this is a carnival, and not a betting shop."[break][break]

If Elisabeth was terse and to the point, maybe the Head Scientist would get the hint and shoo away.[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break][break]

✔️ Involve or reference a Magikarp Fishing Game.

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".elisa"] --accent:#D14C4C!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D14C4C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn"] text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,350 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2023 3:20:07 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

"As friendly as ever, I see," Nomi replied pleasantly, undeterred. If she was put off by 's sullen attitude, she did not show it. If anything, she unknowingly disappointed the Rocket Underboss by continuing to stand right next to her.[break][break]
A cotton candy seller passed by, and Nomi waved him down. Handing over the money, she took a bite of the sugary fluff, its color matching her hair.[break][break]
Remembering what had found in Elisabeth's purse during the recent Rocket leadership meeting, Nomi's crimson eyes lit up with sudden understanding. "Oh! You must be here to meet up with ." She flashed the woman a conspiratorial grin. "Great idea, honestly. I went on a "date" with so I could interrogate him about the science division of Silph Co."[break][break]
It made sense someone as clever and capable as Elisabeth would find a way to manipulate the Silphs into divulging their secrets. Pleased, Nomi held out the cotton candy, offering some to her unexpected companion.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Outfit[break]
+1 STAMP - Offer a carnival treat to someone else

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.nomitest2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,395 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2023 16:50:53 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"Oh! You must be here to meet up with ."[break][break]

If it was possible to choke on breathing itself, Elisabeth did so in that moment. Fuming at this unexpected ding to her reputation, she swerved around to only hear chatter blithely on about the fact she was now dating for Rocket purposes and oh, by the way, would Elisabeth like some cotton candy?[break][break]

An overwhelming urge to shove the puffy pink dessert in the other woman's face took hold of her, but Elisabeth smothered it to the best of her ability as she tentatively accepted the gesture.[break][break]

"Why in Arceus's name would you think that?" she instead managed tartly.[break][break]

Despite herself, she took a bite of the carnival treat, not trusting herself to speak more on this particular sour topic.

✔️ Eat a Carnival Treat.

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D14C4C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,350 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
POSTED ON Nov 9, 2023 16:45:35 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

Nomi opened her mouth to respond - then promptly shut it, recognizing the Underboss's expression as one of absolute seething. She ought not get Parker into any trouble with Elisabeth, not after the terrible experience her girlfriend had endured with . She could throw under the bus...but...[break][break]
"Just a rumor I heard," Nomi shrugged, trying to sound casual. "Regardless, it's a clever tactic. Manipulating the Silphs strikes me as something you'd be well-equipped to handle. I tried my best to wheedle information out of Fernando, but I'm not nearly so eloquent as you are with, er..."[break][break]
She glanced at Elisabeth. How could she put this?[break][break]
"...with getting what I want from powerful men."

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Outfit[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,395 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2023 23:51:59 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

Arceus, this woman just kept talking, didn't she?[break][break]

Elisabeth stared at her as if she was an insect that had sprouted three heads, and all of them were babbling about something she couldn't care less about. Annoyance furrowed and knitted her brow together as she waved a hand, stepping forward as she said tartly, "I can only imagine how you got such a lurid picture of my reputation."[break][break]

Journalists like had painted her this way ever since her marriage. It irked her, that everyone thought she seduced men to get what she wanted. She wondered sometimes if she had simply been cursed with her gender from birth.[break][break]

"But it's not so difficult to convince men of two things," she admitted then, turning to look at the pink-haired woman beside her. Two fingers rose to indicate these truths, which she recited with a wry smile: "That they're smarter than you, and that you want to sleep with them."[break][break]

Any woman could understand that.

close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,350 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2023 1:57:26 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

Nomi frowned. Neither of those things were particularly easy for her to fake. She was smarter than most of the men she knew, and thinking about sex only made her want to go find and tease the other woman into a proper ravishment.[break][break]
"It's good advice," Nomi relented, blushing. "I'm not so sure I'm the right woman for the job, though. All I'm good for are philosophical debates about the pros and cons of various scientific methods."[break][break]
At least her meeting with had been engaging, and she was fairly certain she had made a good impression on him...even if he'd stubbornly refused to budge when challenged.[break][break]
An awkward silence fell between the two women as a troupe of children ambled by, parents in tow. Nomi allowed her curiosity to get the better of her, oblivious to the Underboss's distaste for her presence, let alone their conversation.[break][break]
"Who are you here to meet, Elisabeth?"

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Outfit[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,978 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2024 4:39:15 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: