Chu-e Choi
plastic trees
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2023 7:18:53 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

The courtyard was nice in that... corporate office kind of way.[break][break]

A mockery of a park, indoors. Usually, too, under the sea. A strange thing. Chu-e had never really liked being on the sub to start, too claustrophobic, but the false park in the community area was perhaps the worst bit.[break][break]

Today they willingly sit on one of the benches.[break][break]

Staring idly out, at nothing, eyes half glazed over as they pluck fresh cookies from a Tupperware container to munch on. For the most part, anyone Executive of below gives them a wide berth when they pass by.[break][break]

A pair of Skitty roll and tumble at their feet, one pink and one a creamy orange in shade.[break][break]

Chu-e sighs.

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 notes

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twtgm] --accent: #765d75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

newt

vel, velma
she/her
november 6th
lilycove city
pansexual
rock star
grunt
you shouldn't have messed with me, cuz i heard that you're afraid of monsters
awards
48 posts
VELVET ASCH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @velvet
VELVET ASCH
plastic trees
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2023 16:33:47 GMT
VELVET ASCH Avatar
velvet spends as little time at HQ as possible. it's so drab, boring, and official... she wishes they would liven it up a little so it'd look more like a den of darkness, mystery, and death, but oh well. she only has to show up for occasional reports and to confirm she hasn't decided to do a runner, so it's not a big deal.

she's coming back from one such report now, when she hears the familiar sound of what seems to be skitty playing. she follows it out to the courtyard, her salazzle trailing behind her, and stops to watch the skitty tangle with each other. eisheth looks around, bored, not interested in the other pokemon at all. she takes after her trainer a little too much sometimes, her attention wandering whenever something doesn't immediately catch her attention.

velvet reaches into her bag and pulls out a pokeball. she releases her own skitty into the courtyard, and it bounds over to the two younger ones. velvet, meanwhile, gives a grin and a peace sign to the person sitting on the bench nearby.

"cool if i let 'em play for a bit?"
close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
words drip like honey dear how sweet it is to hear
awards
2,592 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
plastic trees
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2023 18:36:54 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

"It's fine."[break][break]

Chu-e glances up at . They look over her, as if through her, uncaring. Then, another sigh, and they shift slightly in their seat. They smile, sweet like a parent might. Chu-e is small and wiry thin in the way only sickness can achieve. But they seem cheery enough when the girl sits down.[break][break]

A glance at the Skitty. His own two instantly turn to the newcomer to start the process of sniffing. Only when they deem that Velvet's Skitty Stinks Good do they charge to try and tackle it down, playful and happy.[break][break]

The container of cookies, covered in cinnamon it looks like, is offered to the other.[break][break]

"Chu-e." A bland introduction, but...[break][break]

"Just visiting? You seem too vibrant for this dreary place."

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 notes

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twtgm] --accent: #765d75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

newt

vel, velma
she/her
november 6th
lilycove city
pansexual
rock star
grunt
you shouldn't have messed with me, cuz i heard that you're afraid of monsters
awards
48 posts
VELVET ASCH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @velvet
VELVET ASCH
plastic trees
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2023 2:55:38 GMT
VELVET ASCH Avatar
velvet's skitty seems to be playing nice with the other two. velvet observes them, taking an offered cookie, figuring she's probably not gonna get poisoned in such an obvious place. "velvet," she introduces herself. she bites into the cookie, munching it thoughtfully. she leans against the side of the bench but doesn't sit; does she have a complex about accidentally touching people, enough to avoid even sitting on the same bench as someone else?

"i know, right? i'm just reporting in after a mission." her salazzle hovers nearby, still looking bored. "and, y'know, eisheth here evolved recently, so i'm tryin' to figure out what to do with her. i mean, she's not even gonna fit in her cute little bed at home anymore...!" the salazzle rolls its eyes. it was never particularly fond of the pink fluffy bed velvet gave it anyway.

velvet, of course, seems oblivious to this. she's already pulling her phone out and showing chu-e pictures of when eisheth was just a salandit, passed out on her bed. "see? wasn't she soo cute?"