TAG WITH @calpurnia
Calpurnia Kubrick
Just a Pound of Flesh [Red][M]
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2023 13:07:25 GMT
Calpurnia Kubrick Avatar
[attr="class","samjertop"]
[attr="class","samjer"]

[attr="class","samjermain"]
While the end of summer was far from ideal, it certainly had its boons. One of those was the distraction that school provided for the children. No longer were the dastardly goblins running around underfoot—with the exception of the youngest, Zinnia. But the scientist’s favorite was the sudden lack of screaming toddlers at the beach.

A frozen daiquiri lay in the woman’s hands—its chilled surface dewing in the oppressive heat inside. While clad in a swimsuit—a bikini with a coverlet—it did not seem as if she had even looked at the water since arriving. Which was not surprising with its current ugly, tumultuous grey color.

A private cabana on Slateport Beach—one she had acquired with the League’s hush money—was the site of today’s meeting. It’d be easily found by the Purugly pennant fluttering from its pinnacle. While most people did not like the idea of an assassin creeping up on them in solitude, Calpurnia had invited this beautiful little grim reaper.

Laying beside her lounge chair, a Purrugly dozed. Occasionally, his eyes would open for him to take a sip of his own daiquiri—red to his trainer’s orange. Suddenly, the languid beast’s ears pricked forward. His lips rose in the beginnings of a hiss. “Oh, hush, Purrseus.” The scientist purred as she turned her head toward the doorway. "You know mommy has a headache."

“Come in, love.” The invitation is full of exasperation—directed more at the situation than the woman herself. “I won’t bite.” A reassurance she often found these solitary, rogue types needed.

[attr="class","samjer","samjertag"]
[attr="class","samjerpoke"]
[newclass=.samjer] font-size: 10px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.samjermain] margin: 0 auto; width:350px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.samjertag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px; background-color: #C48EE8;[/newclass][newclass=.samjermain b] color: #C48EE8; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjermain i] color: #9E8CE8; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #D49736; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 10px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjerpoke] width:440px;background-color:#C48EE8;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;border-top: 3px #C48EE8 solid;[/newclass][newclass=.samjertop] width:440px;background-color:#C48EE8;border-bottom: 3px #C48EE8 solid;height:30px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:5px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

red

scarlet dove
she/her
January 21
Laverre City
bisexual
assassin
grunt
now everything
is down in flames
5'10" height
5'10" height
from the very beginning you have utterly failed to take action.
awards
194 posts
part of
TAG WITH @camellia
Camellia Lemaitre
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2023 23:14:54 GMT
Camellia Lemaitre Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","clt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

Camellia had been offered many jobs, and she'd been asked to meet at many places to go over details regarding these jobs. However, she had to admit, she thought that it was probably a first she was meeting a client at the beach.[break][break]

Unlike the woman, the Kalosian assassin was not wearing swimwear. In fact, even though she was dressed in regular clothing to pass as a civilian, she still stuck out like a sore thumb on the sandy beach.[break][break]

The cabana awaited for her, and she walked to its opening, only to hear a hissing. Camellia held back a sneer, though she continued further in as she was invited.[break][break]

"Quite the meeting place, Miss Kubrick," she finally spoke, her arms crossed over her chest.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.clt2] --accent: #e0667a; [/newclass]
[newclass=.clt2] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.clt2 .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.clt2 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.clt2 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.clt2 h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.clt2 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.clt2 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]

[newclass=.clt2 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.clt2 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=.clt2 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.clt2 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.clt2 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]

[newclass=.clt2 span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.clt2 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.clt2 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.clt2 .pkmn .grey1] filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.clt2 .pkmn.grey1 img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; filter: grayscale(100%); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Kelpie
She/Her
June 18
Snowbelle City
Pansexual
Rocket Scientist
Grunt
Fill Me Up Buttercup
M.I.A.
35 height
35 height
This vessel is a lie, a shapeshifting beast, a lesson in fluidity
awards
314 posts
part of
TAG WITH @calpurnia
Calpurnia Kubrick
POSTED ON Oct 8, 2023 15:36:14 GMT
Calpurnia Kubrick Avatar
[attr="class","samjertop"]
[attr="class","samjer"]

[attr="class","samjermain"]
At his mistress’s demand, the cat stood down. His eyes took on a neutral tone. Though there was still a visible curl to his lips. While he understood humans must play silly games—such as hiring other people to kill for them—he did not enjoy the idea of sitting beside a backstabber. “Ugly.” With a huff, he moved to lie down on the other beach chair.

Notably, though this looked terribly uncomfortable, this deprived the assassin of a seat. Which, judging by his glaring, had been the entire point of squeezing himself into the chair.

“I really do not get many days off, love.” The woman made no move to rise for Camellia. This was a meeting of employer and contractor. It was not as if she intended to be bosom buddies with this woman. Cold-blooded killers were not the sort of people you brought on a girl’s night out. “I thought I would kill two Pidoves with one stone.” She could enjoy the ambiance of the beach and rid herself of a particularly nasty little pest.

Perhaps she could get a nice tan out of it at the same time.

Well-formed legs were tossed off her chair. Designer sandals swirled idly in the sand, drawing a heart in a few sharp movements. “You don’t have to be stiff, Miss Lemaitre.” The name was a purr. “I'm harmless.” A patent lie.

[attr="class","samjer","samjertag"]
[attr="class","samjerpoke"]
[newclass=.samjer] font-size: 10px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.samjermain] margin: 0 auto; width:350px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.samjertag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px; background-color: #C48EE8;[/newclass][newclass=.samjermain b] color: #C48EE8; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjermain i] color: #9E8CE8; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #D49736; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 10px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjerpoke] width:440px;background-color:#C48EE8;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;border-top: 3px #C48EE8 solid;[/newclass][newclass=.samjertop] width:440px;background-color:#C48EE8;border-bottom: 3px #C48EE8 solid;height:30px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:5px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

red

scarlet dove
she/her
January 21
Laverre City
bisexual
assassin
grunt
now everything
is down in flames
5'10" height
5'10" height
from the very beginning you have utterly failed to take action.
awards
194 posts
part of
TAG WITH @camellia
Camellia Lemaitre
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2024 14:38:03 GMT
Camellia Lemaitre Avatar
[attr="class","cam"]Camellia didn't know if she would catch her rolling her eyes, but she did so regardless. This time, the assassin did make a snide face at the cat, being told to stand down by its master.

Disgusting little thing.

"Forgive me, but this is quite the peculiar meeting place for me, even if it's a day off for you. It's not one for me," she replied bluntly.

She was always working.

"What are you asking from me?" She was quick to cut to the chase.

[attr="class","camtag"]
[googlefont="Nunito"][googlefont="Quattrocento"][newclass=.cam]width:370px;background-color:#232323;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:13px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px; margin: 0 auto; font-family:nunito, sans-serif; border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px; [/newclass][newclass=.cam b] color: #e37373; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing: 1px; font-weight: 700; [/newclass][newclass=.cam i] color: #888; [/newclass][newclass=.cam u] text-decoration: none; font: bold 10px Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 3px; color: #666666; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass][newclass=.camtag a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass][newclass=.camtag] padding: 15px 44px 15px 45px; background-color: #2b2b2b; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 0px; margin-top: -30px; width: 369px; text-align: right; border-bottom: solid 1px #232323; border-left: solid 1px #232323; border-right: solid 1px #232323; border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Kelpie
She/Her
June 18
Snowbelle City
Pansexual
Rocket Scientist
Grunt
Fill Me Up Buttercup
M.I.A.
35 height
35 height
This vessel is a lie, a shapeshifting beast, a lesson in fluidity
awards
314 posts
part of
TAG WITH @calpurnia
Calpurnia Kubrick
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2024 13:24:49 GMT
Calpurnia Kubrick Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","calpurnia"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]
Calpurnia raised a brow at the ivory-haired woman. “Is it now?” She could not resist a scolding cluck. What a silly thing, caving to stereotypes. Expecting a lady to meet her in some dark alley. “I would think it’d be best to meet somewhere…unexpected.” The Boys in Blue always poked their noses in the obvious places—seedy motels, underground hideouts, and other seedy places. But she didn’t know anyone who’d start at a beach. [break][break]

“I am just asking you to do your job.” An envelope moves from her bag into her hand. “There’s a nasty little League scientist poking his nose where it doesn’t belong.” And, just last week, the man had the gall to send her a threat. He’d realized the signature from one of their newest weapons matched something in her old files. What a useless, little kiss-up.
[break][break]
At first, Calpurnia had been tempted to ignore his vacant little tantrums. Allow the silly manchild to hang out to dry. After all, the second he let the Meowth out of the bag, any armor vanished. Which meant he couldn’t do anything if she did not play along. The only reason he knew about that concoction was because he’d helped her develop it.
[break][break]
But then, last week, he’d mentioned . Implied he’d let something slip to her friends at school. So, he’d left her with no choice. Rats deserved nothing but extermination.
[break][break]
“I just need him to take a nice, long vacation.” The money was taken from multiple accounts over the past few weeks. “It should be easy for someone so recommended.” A little bit of sucking up never hurt. “It is not as if the sexless little nerd has anyone who’d care.” The first pile of money appears in her palm. She fans herself with it. "I don't care how it's done, as long as it's not a spectacle." A few other purchases between each withdrawal to try and disguise its purpose. “Should be simple enough for a woman of your caliber."

[attr="class","ooc"]
@cammelia
[break]

NOTES

Not my best Kelpie post, but it's better to have one than to not.[break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]
[newclass=.calpurnia]--accent:#D6579D;[/newclass]
[newclass=.calpurnia]font:11px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calpurnia b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calpurnia a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calpurnia i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calpurnia u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calpurnia h1"]font:800 18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".calpurnia h2"]font:800 16px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".calpurnia .text b"]font:bold 12px Montserrat;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calpurnia .ooc b"]font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calpurnia .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights