Zuzu (Josh only)
she / her / hers
thirty
april 17
Lavaridge, Hoenn
joshsexual
not-so-housewife
senior ranger
always look ahead, but never forget what you left behind.
awards
411 posts
part of
TAG WITH @izumi
Izumi Yamamura
hyperfaire day [m][funtasia]
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2023 18:49:12 GMT
Izumi Yamamura Avatar
[attr="class","zuzu"]
Sure, she’d gone out to the Funtasia faire while it was in Lavaridge, however fact of the matter was that she still wasn’t done and wanted to try everything else…

…maybe without Mr Overbearing (love you ) losing his nuts over what the kids were allowed and not allowed to do.

So she was out here, at the sharpshooting booth, uncannily hoisted the ‘rifle’ in her hands and was shooting down targets left and right.

Wait, wait a second—who knew she could fucking shoot?!

Once she was done, the person in charge of the sharpshooting booth could only stare at the targets struck in awe, and began excitedly blabbering about what big prize she would want to bring home.

+
+ prompt: win at least one carnival game | time to do everything possible at the funtasia faire

[newclass=".zuzu b"] color:#6a9c69;font-size:13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".zuzu i"] color:#6a9c69;font-size:13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".zuzu a"] font-size:13px; font-family: courier new; text-transform: lowercase!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,865 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2023 18:59:01 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

He was focused in, his breathing was steady, and then he pulled the trigger. One after the other the targets fell down, but he didn't realize that he was going to have competition today. Guns were not his weapon of choice, they lacked tact, and elegance, but when push came to shove, he knew how to wield them just as well as any other weapon. So it came as a slight shock when he looked at the scoreboard to see his score wasn't in first, but instead was second. Furrowing his brow, he looked around for the culprit, and upon seeing a familiar halo of dark hair, he just sighed.

Of course it would be her....

Shaking his head amused he walked up to her as she was picking out her prize, putting the toy gun back on the counter as he did so.

"If I would have known I'd be competing against you, I might have tried harder...."

TLDR
Lose a Carnival Game stamp earned!

close tab

played by

Ven

Zuzu (Josh only)
she / her / hers
thirty
april 17
Lavaridge, Hoenn
joshsexual
not-so-housewife
senior ranger
awards
411 posts
part of
TAG WITH @izumi
Izumi Yamamura
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2023 19:03:50 GMT
Izumi Yamamura Avatar
[attr="class","zuzu"]
“I blame late-night gaming sessions with Jo—” she trailed off the moment she realized just who was as frantically shooting targets as she was.

“Been a while, wouldn’t you say?” she teased him. It… really had been a while after all, considering the fact that the last time she saw him they’d gone out to Mount Chimney to try and check on something over there.

“Have you visited Lavaridge lately? The kids are looking for you,” she continued as her attention was then drawn over to the prize wall, and for an indecisive moment she wanted to nab the Braviary plushie. However, something else caught her eye.

“I’ll take… that one,” she continued as she pointed at the very last Gardevoir plushie up on the display wall. “No, not the normal-colored version… I’d like the shiny-colored Gardevoir prize, please!”

+
+ prompt: pick a prize from the prize wall at one of the carnival games | time to do everything possible at the funtasia faire

[newclass=".zuzu a"] font-size:13px; font-family: courier new; text-transform: lowercase!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,865 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2023 19:13:50 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

At the mention of her kids, and how they had been looking for him, Amor shook his head, and he looked a little uncomfortable. He had hung out with Zack, and not to long ago at the fair. Though Amor had kept his distance from him since his appointment in Rocket, as a Head Scientist. Because if someone like tried to exploit those children, or , and to get back at him, or try to hurt him....Amor didn't like how he felt he might react to it. There were very few things that he felt protective over, their family was one of them.

"I'm not in a good place to go visit the little ones....When I'm not so morose I'll make sure to swing by, and not be a stranger...." Seeing a little stand not to far away, Amor walked over to it, and he bought several balloons, and candies. It was easy, while it wasn't a proper substitute for his presence, it would at least let the little ones know that he was thinking about them. "These will be for them, when you get home....How long until their old enough to become trainers? They seem to be growing up so fast...." Children were such incredible things....

The thought of them growing up so fast only dragged his thoughts to , he hoped that maybe one day, she could be a kid again like Zack, and Lyra.

TLDR
Buy a Balloon Pokemon stamp earned!
close tab

played by

Ven

Zuzu (Josh only)
she / her / hers
thirty
april 17
Lavaridge, Hoenn
joshsexual
not-so-housewife
senior ranger
awards
411 posts
part of
TAG WITH @izumi
Izumi Yamamura
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2023 19:19:14 GMT
Izumi Yamamura Avatar
[attr="class","zuzu"]
“Oh my god have you been hiding away in your nice little mansion out at Lilycove again like Golbatman?” she exclaimed, a little exasperated once she’d received her prize and they began their walk towards the next game booths—and was promptly handed several balloons and a bag of candy.

The candy… she might end up keeping for herself because the twins were at the point where ‘sugar is everything, GIMME’ and they would bounce off walls if they tried hard enough. Especially Lyra.

“Don’t make me call Walter and have him bring you out to Lavaridge, you know I can technically do it,” she mused with this smirk on her face as she stopped by to pick up a Wooloo-shaped cotton candy treat.

Without so much as any hint of remorse, she bit off the ‘ovine ear’ of the sweet cloud of sugar for herself.

“A few years. A few more years and they may start begging us to set them out loose in the wild,” she added with a laugh.

+
+ prompt: eat a carnival treat | time to do everything possible at the funtasia faire

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,865 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2023 19:25:50 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

Walter would probably do as she asked if he thought it was good for Amor, but after having survived an entirely different life, and having kids of his own finally....Only to lose them....Amor just felt the ache in the center of his chest. Grabbing a Swirlix shaped cotton candy alongside Izumi, he just laughed a little as he took a bite of it.

"It's been a long few months to say the least....A few years huh? Any idea what kind of Pokemon you're going to give them to start with?" Of course now that he knew the time table he knew when he would have to breed their Dratini eggs. Of course he wasn't going to ask Josh, or Izumi for permission to give their children powerful dragon pokemon. Amor had no children of his own, and so he would pass on the rite to his Godchildren at the very least.

"Time sure does fly....It seems like only yesterday, I met with , and gave him an absurd amount of money to fund his branch of RaiCorp. Now here you both are married, and with kids." It felt like a few moments in time to him, but it had been years....So many years.

TLDR
Eat a carnival treat stamp earned!

close tab

played by

Ven

Zuzu (Josh only)
she / her / hers
thirty
april 17
Lavaridge, Hoenn
joshsexual
not-so-housewife
senior ranger
awards
411 posts
part of
TAG WITH @izumi
Izumi Yamamura
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2023 19:38:03 GMT
Izumi Yamamura Avatar
[attr="class","zuzu"]
“You remember the time we did that costume contest with our companions? You with Adontis, him with… Lightning, and I actually had to deviate a little bit to fir the theme?” she reminisced as she continued to rip apart the ‘ovine ears’ from her sweet treat.

“They’ve already started asking us about… ‘Pikablu’,” she continued as she resisted the urge to break down in laughter. “And then there’s that bunch of Pichu that always cause mass fucking mayhem in the kitchen when he’s not around and I’m trying to cook!”

She couldn’t resist the urge to laugh while rolling her eyes at the same time.

“So asides from Pichu from him, I’m still waffling if I would end up passing a Ralts or a Rufflet to them. Maybe they would choose who gets what…” she trailed off, before fishing out her phone and then flipping on the camera and taking a picture of herself with the balloons and the cotton candy.

“You up for a picture? Because you know the kids ain’t going to believe me that I saw you until they see the picture,” she asked him.

In the meantime she’d post the first picture of herself to Pokégram and then placed the caption ‘hey J where are you I’m here with Amor’ and then tagged it under the Funtasia tag.

+
+ prompt: share your carnival experience on a social media under #Funtasia | time to do everything possible at the funtasia faire

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,865 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2023 19:49:08 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

"Pichu for sure then....I vote for Ralts personally, but I think they would know what they want better than I do." He chuckled a little. It would seem that the children would have quite the starting teams. Amor wondered what their futures would look like? Chances are they'd go take on the gym challenge, maybe even become Champions. He could see that, which only further incentivized him to go get a Champion Rank for himself. After all he did want to set a good example for them if nothing else. That was when a look of confusion crossed his face, a picture? "Eh...? Yeah that's fine...." he said easily, and leaned in so that she could catch him in the frame.

Of course he was just as tall as Josh so he had to scootch down a bit.

"Will this work?" He asked with a tilt of his head, and when she went to take their photo, he would put on his most charming smile for the kids. He'd rather they see him happy, than worry about him looking sad. "The rugrats are something aren't they?" He chuckled again....Maybe one day he would reunite with his own, or start a family here in Hoenn. Though that was a ways off.

TLDR
Share your carnival experience on a social media stamp earned!

close tab

played by

Ven

Zuzu (Josh only)
she / her / hers
thirty
april 17
Lavaridge, Hoenn
joshsexual
not-so-housewife
senior ranger
awards
411 posts
part of
TAG WITH @izumi
Izumi Yamamura
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2023 20:01:37 GMT
Izumi Yamamura Avatar
[attr="class","zuzu"]
“Smile!” was all the warning she would give before snapping several pictures, and then going back quickly to her post to edit and add some of the best-looking ones.

“Yep, they’ll believe me now, you’re here in the pic!” she added with a laugh, before continuing in a quieter tone, “…you know how it is with kids, they can tell when someone’s all depresso and down. It’s like they just know what’s up,” she hummed.

It didn’t take long before they ended up going to one of the Joyland souvenir booths.

“You know, if this wasn’t so far away—I mean, the actual carnival itself is permanently located in I think Evergrande, I’d take the kids there all the time. As it is, though, this fair coming through is just a sample…” she mused as she looked over the souvenirs, before spotting one of a Pichu and pointing it out to her companion.

“Hey, look!”

+
+ prompt: visit the Joyland Pop-up souvenir booths | time to do everything possible at the funtasia faire

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,865 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2023 20:10:37 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

At this point he was just being lead around the nose by where took them, but that was fine as he didn't have much experience with places like this. Hearing her speak about if the place wasn't so far away she'd bring her kids more often, Amor just chuckled.

"I think you'd go into debt if you brought them to often....All the snacks, and cakes they'd want you to buy them would bankrupt even Josh." It was a jest of course, but Amor had learned a lot about children, and he figured while Izumi wouldn't spoil them. Josh certainly would, and if they left Amor alone with the kids, with no supervision....Well he'd probably buy them their own island if they asked. Seeing the souvenier stand he looked at the Pichu one, and saw a Dratini one as well.

"Hmmmm I wouldn't mind those...." he mused examining the pieces carefully before simply buying them. "Do you want anything while we're here?" Even though Adontis had evolved, he still retained that baby like charm that signified how young he still was. This would be a nice reminder of that for Amor, and the Dratini was to remind him of when he first got Draco....

TLDR
Visit the Joyland Pop-Up souvenir booth stamp earned!

close tab

played by

Ven

Zuzu (Josh only)
she / her / hers
thirty
april 17
Lavaridge, Hoenn
joshsexual
not-so-housewife
senior ranger
awards
411 posts
part of
TAG WITH @izumi
Izumi Yamamura
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2023 20:17:38 GMT
Izumi Yamamura Avatar
[attr="class","zuzu"]
“With that much money earned thanks to your investment, I don’t think we would,” she teased, sticking her tongue out because she meant it all in pure fun.

“I just had a thought, what if you babysit them for a day… what crazy shit would ha—” she trailed off as she belatedly realized with how much money the two men had between them, buying an actual vacation island wasn’t a too far-off idea.

She’d ended up grabbing a couple of ‘Pikablu’ (Marill) balloons as well to add to what she already had with her, before she realized that he’d already snapped up the Pichu and Dratini plushies. Go figure.

“I’d take a Rufflet for myself if that’s alright with you,” she stammered, looking away all embarrassed!

+
+ prompt: buy a pokémon balloon | time to do everything possible at the funtasia faire

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,865 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2023 20:24:18 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

"Rufflet it is...." He got her one, and then he grabbed the Raichu as well, since he didn't want to leave Josh out. After a few moments everything was neatly wrapped up, and he handed it off to her. He trusted her to make sure that Josh got his gift as well. A quirk of his brow ould be seen though when she mentioned him watching her kids for a day, and he just smiled.

"Currently that might not be a great idea....With me still being on the Leagues bad side, I don't want something to happen at my manor while they are there, and expose them to any form of danger." Especially if the League sent one of their legendary psychos to his doorstep. "Though when things calm down, I'm more than happy to babysit them as much as they want. The dragons at the manor will enjoy the extra company as well...." It wasn't entirely a lie, this was just his way of protecting the last shred of family he had left.

"Make sure Josh doesn't lose that Raichu...." he chuckled easily.

TLDR
Give a prize away to a thread partner stamp earned!

close tab

played by

Ven

Zuzu (Josh only)
she / her / hers
thirty
april 17
Lavaridge, Hoenn
joshsexual
not-so-housewife
senior ranger
awards
411 posts
part of
TAG WITH @izumi
Izumi Yamamura
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2023 20:31:23 GMT
Izumi Yamamura Avatar
[attr="class","zuzu"]
“Ohmygod what did you do this time asides from pull out that—what was that, the primal nodes—from under their feet?”

While it looked like she was busy all the time with managing Lavaridge’s Rangers (even though they were one of the smaller squads) she still had an ear on the ground when it came to business such as this.

“You know… the Rangers aren’t that bad when it comes to the League…” she mused, before realizing that she’d also forgotten to grab a Charmander plush toy for Josh.

Just for kicks, she’d ended up grabbing two, but asked for one of them to be packed separately from the other.

“Because this one’s for you,” she gestured as she handed the other bag that had the second Charmander to him. “I can remember Fawkes, his Charizard, has siblings, but I’m not sure if the one you have was his Charizard’s brother or something…”

+
+ prompt: give your prize away to your thread partner | time to do everything possible at the funtasia faire

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,865 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2023 20:58:31 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

Ah that was good, she hadn't written the hit piece that HNN had put out on him where it had deliberately lied about what had happened between him, and . Regardless of that he thought of the best way to just say 'I may have assaulted an E4 member....For making me mad....' there wasn't really a clean cut way of going about it.

"I had an incident with a member of the Elite Four a while ago, and ever since the League hasn't been a big fan of me, and the feeling is mutual. Honestly I'm glad the dome is gone so I can import the goods I require to keep my business going without having to worry about the League Sanctions." There were always work arounds to such things, and considering the League hadn't pursured any further action against him proved that they knew they had no grounds against him.

"Which that incident is the reason I took my nodes back from them. They didn't seem to care when my tech was stolen despite it being a joint affair. Constantly roadblocked me....They were just bad business partners is all, but that's the same for most governments." He said with a wry smile, and he perked up when she gave him the little Charmander. Amor couldn't remember himself if Ogun was related to Fawkes or not, but he was sure he had the paperwork, he could check.

"I don't remember myself....But I can find out, and let you know. Thank you regardless...." He said with a smile as they wandered around, and he watched someone get thrown off the Taurus Rodeo Game, and he couldn't help, but chuckle a little bit at the sight. "Poor guy...."

TLDR
Reference the Taurus Rodeo Game stamp earned!

close tab

played by

Ven

Zuzu (Josh only)
she / her / hers
thirty
april 17
Lavaridge, Hoenn
joshsexual
not-so-housewife
senior ranger
awards
411 posts
part of
TAG WITH @izumi
Izumi Yamamura
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2023 2:21:03 GMT
Izumi Yamamura Avatar
[attr="class","zuzu"]
So it had something to do with the dome from before, huh? She blinked.

“Well, you know how it is with governments. All that red tape.”

That was surprising coming from her. Then again… “Red tape sucks but what can we do? We can fight, but not fight dirty…” she sighed. Anyway.

While they were wandering around, they happened to pass by the Tauros Rodeo booth where someone had just unceremoniously gotten bucked off.

“Ooh, I wouldn’t want to be that person…” she continued with a cringe. That shit’s gotta hurt, right?

+
+ prompt: reference a Tauros-Rodeo Game | time to do everything possible at the funtasia faire

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights