TAG WITH @magnus
Jack Magnus
baewatch [m]
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2023 1:31:14 GMT
Jack Magnus Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","magnus1"]
[attr="class","magnus1body"]

Well. Turns out, was right. Motherfucker he kicked the shit right out of wasn't even bothering to check his credit card. So. He bought three tickets, and a nice resort, until it declined. Lot of money in-debt, It might not be a big ass penthouse, but it was big enough for activities.[break][break]

Lovely place on Akala Island, really. Beach right nearby, private beach, and right beside Heahea City. Honestly, they had an island to enjoy a couple nights here, and all on the dime of some douchebag Suzanne kicked the shit out of.[break][break]

Course, that doesn't mean Magnus is skipping out on spoiling his girlies. No chance.[break][break]

All his money, his 'budget' as might put it, was set for spoiling, and enjoying the times. And he even got to bring along his big honey badger Typhlosion, Macchiato. Macchi was a big cuddly bear, who just was the warmest big guy. Literally, a winter heated blanket of a bear, and so as he follows Magnus upon checking in, the clerk sees how happy Magnus is, and Macchi's big dumb smile.[break][break]

Moment they were in their room, Magnus walks in, acting like he literally is 'all-that', because he is, he knows it, throws the curtains to their lovely room, and gestures.[break][break]

"Alright, babes. What first? Beach time? Lazy river? Test the waterbed with a lot less lazy, but a river runnin' all the same? Shopping on the oceanfront? ... river?"[break][break]

Magnus was showing his teeth in a grin. Yeah. His ego was at an all time high. Macchi merely heads to the balcony and curls up into a big ol' nap. He enjoyed the beach air.

, [break][break]

NOTES

- OUTFIT, MISSION[break]
- Thanks to an earlier credit card theft, Magnus bought a hotel room in Alola near Heahea City. Not a penthouse, but gucci.[break]
- Enter the room, and Macchiato the Typhlosion is chilling on the balcony. Magnus asks the girls, what first.

[attr="class","magnus1pkmn"]

[attr="class","magnus1credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".magnus1"]--accent:#DAA520;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 .magnus1body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 .magnus1pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 .magnus1credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 .magnus1credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Arti

Lani, Guppy
She/Her
July 16th
Hau'oli City, Alola
Bisexual
Hostess (Orthrus Gang)
Civilian
Strung out on a feelin', my hands are tied~
awards
88 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leilani
Leilani Reinhardt
baewatch [m]
POSTED ON Sept 11, 2023 12:05:58 GMT
Leilani Reinhardt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lani3"]
[attr="class","text"]

Lani had been working her ass off for the longest time. Hustle after hustle, gig after gig. She was booked and busy and when she wasn't working to make sure she was bringing in a steady flow of clients to Olympus she was recruiting for more hands on deck. If she wasn't doing the two of those things she found herself getting into all kinds of trouble around the region. [break][break]

Either way, it felt like she had been on 'Go' for the longest time and she hadn't managed to find a moment to pause and relax. Which is exactly why it surprised her when Magnus told her and Jazz they needed to pack because they were going on a trip. He didn't give them much information but once they reached their airport she knew. [break][break]

Lani hadn't been to Alola since her little sabbatical back when she was in Uni in Unova. She had no idea how much she truly missed her 'home' until she was back here. Then again, her actual 'home' where she was born and her parents were buried was on another Island than where they were but nonetheless, it felt wonderful to be back. [break][break]

The moment she stepped off the plane she had taken a moment to soak in the sun and smell the salted sea breeze. Once Magnus led them to their room and Lani had managed to set her suitcases down she plopped down on the bed with a satisfied huff and bounce. "Alright, babes. What first? Beach time? Lazy river? Test the waterbed with a lot less lazy, but a river runnin' all the same? Shopping on the oceanfront? ... river?"[break][break]

As if on cue Lani's stomach rumbled softly as she laughed as she patted her stomach. "How about something to eat?" she asked her friends. "I know some nice places unless you have something planned?" she said as she turned towards Magnus.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"] &
[break]

NOTES

💋 mission: vacation time[break]
💋 outfit

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.lani3]--accent:#d42824;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lani3]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lani3 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lani3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lani3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lani3 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lani3 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lani3 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lani3 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lani3 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lani3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lani3 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lani3 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

red

jazzy
she/her
april 10
streets of slateport
pansexual
dancer/hostess
orthrus member
you drive me
insane, but i love it
5'2" height
5'2" height
she was a ballerina on a subway train, stiletto heels and a candy cane
awards
169 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jasmine
Jasmine Blair
baewatch [m]
POSTED ON Oct 20, 2023 16:15:21 GMT
Jasmine Blair Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jbt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

"You're a dog. You know that, Maggie?"[break][break]

Even though it was a borderline insult, Jasmine never meant it in any harmful way. There was a crooked smirk lighting her glossy lips, her arms reaching upward to pull her hair up into a messy ponytail with a rubber band.[break][break]

Alola was warmer than Hoenn. Though the climate was similar, she could already feel the heat seeping in from the outside. Thank goodness for air conditioning. Maybe she should change into her tank top.[break][break]

"I think we should eat and save the fun activities for later. Lani can be our tour guide!" Jazz clapped excitedly.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"] &

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
MISSION - vacation time

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.jbt2] --accent: #77E58F; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.jbt2 .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]

[newclass=.jbt2 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=.jbt2 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]

[newclass=.jbt2 span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 .pkmn .grey1] filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 .pkmn.grey1 img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; filter: grayscale(100%); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kiwi

Magnus
He / Him
JUNE 2
Nimbasa City, Unova
Omnisexual
Gang Leader
Leader
Let me feel the power that could rip me to shreds
awards
235 posts
Jack Magnus DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @magnus
Jack Magnus
baewatch [m]
POSTED ON Oct 20, 2023 18:24:32 GMT
Jack Magnus Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","magnus1"]
[attr="class","magnus1body"]

Already knowing that there was no chance in hell that it'd ever happen so early, Maggie laughs heartily, one arm snaking around Lani's waist, another around Jasmine's. It didn't matter what they did, Magnus was in paradise already no matter where the man went now. Two very beautiful women, all day, erryday? Sign him the fuck up.[break][break]

"You know it, baby." He comments to Jazz's comment, knowing what he was, and owning that. Yeah, he was a pig sometimes, and boy did he know it... but he was loved by these two. That makes up for it.[break][break]

Lani's comment on food first, and Jazz's insistence of having her be a tour guide has him nod. Lani could point them the direction they need to go.[break][break]

A knowing smirk, head pivoting to Lani. "We got like... a beachfront grill? Bar? Either way, wherevers good for you, I'll eat whatever. I ain't afraid of a little seafood, you feel me?" Magnus tightens his grip, and leans in a little. No matter what Lani picks, Maggie is jumping on it.

, [break][break]

NOTES

- OUTFIT, MISSION[break]
- Magnus knew it wasn't gonna fly. But hey, he's still got that dog in him. He snakes an arm around them both.[break]
- Agrees to let Lani take em wherever to eat, to be the tour guide for now. Either way? Magnus gets that fun little date.

[attr="class","magnus1pkmn"]

[attr="class","magnus1credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".magnus1"]--accent:#DAA520;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 .magnus1body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 .magnus1pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 .magnus1credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 .magnus1credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Arti

Lani, Guppy
She/Her
July 16th
Hau'oli City, Alola
Bisexual
Hostess (Orthrus Gang)
Civilian
Strung out on a feelin', my hands are tied~
awards
88 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leilani
Leilani Reinhardt
baewatch [m]
POSTED ON Oct 24, 2023 13:01:03 GMT
Leilani Reinhardt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lani3"]
[attr="class","text"]

It would make the most sense that Lani was their own personal tour guide for the duration of their trip, so Jasmine's suggested was easily accepted. After all, Leilani had made it a point to learn all she could about her homeland, especially since she often felt like she didn't belong back home with the Reinhardts. [break][break]

She hummed as she tapped a finger against her lips. There were plenty of places they could go, but it was narrowing it down to what to do first that would make it tricky. After all, first impressions were extremely important. While she was thinking about where to take her friends, an ever observant gaze noticed the flush on Jasmine's cheeks as she pulled her hair up quickly. [break][break]

Alola was a tropical place, the heat was similar to Hoenn but a lot different in many ways. Having spent a lot of time here, Lani was used to it, in fact it felt refreshing to be back, but for other's it could prove to be a slight annoyance. Something with good conditioning would be good, which would rule out a lot of hidden 'hole-in-the-wall' mom and pop joints that Lani had been considering. [break][break]

That was fine though, after a couple seconds more of consideration she realized that introducing them to the local hit spots right away could be overwhelming, especially for a first visit. "We got like... a beachfront grill? Bar?" Magnus asked with confirmed Leilani's decision as she stood up from the bed, she had an idea of where to lead them now. [break][break]

"Either way, wherevers good for you, I'll eat whatever. I ain't afraid of a little seafood, you feel me?" Lani snorted and nodded. "Then we'll hit up a good tourist spot first, just to stay on the safe side." She said with a wink towards Maggie before crossing the room and pulling on Jasmine's wrist gently. [break][break]

"But we'll need to freshen up first. You can have the bathroom after us." She said as she gave Jasmine a knowing look. "Oh and dress nice, yeah?" she suggested to them before gently ushering Jasmine towards her bags to grab whatever she needed for a shower. Once they had both grabbed everything they needed they'd be heading in the get ready together.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"] &
[break]

NOTES

💋 mission: vacation time[break]
💋 outfit

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.lani3]--accent:#d42824;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lani3]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lani3 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lani3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lani3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lani3 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lani3 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lani3 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lani3 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lani3 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lani3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lani3 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lani3 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

red

jazzy
she/her
april 10
streets of slateport
pansexual
dancer/hostess
orthrus member
you drive me
insane, but i love it
5'2" height
5'2" height
she was a ballerina on a subway train, stiletto heels and a candy cane
awards
169 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jasmine
Jasmine Blair
baewatch [m]
POSTED ON Nov 25, 2023 2:46:08 GMT
Jasmine Blair Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jbt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

Jasmine felt Magnus leaning in closer, his grip tightening on her side. She was sure that it was the same on Lani's as well. It was difficult to resist something so tempting, even when they were beginning to decide to go out first before playing games later.[break][break]

In fact, she was leaning closer until she felt a tug on her wrist by Leilani. Her ears would've pricked like a dog's, distracted as her best friend took her from their masculine companion's grip.[break][break]

"I'm fine with whatever. It's my first time out of Hoenn, after all. I want to see and eat and experience everything we can," Jazzy cooed, her feet following the other woman on instinct.[break][break]

Then, she heard her implication and giggled, looking over her shoulder at Magnus.[break][break]

"Don't get too lonely out here, Maggie," she teased him with a toothy smirk before grabbing her things and following Lani into the bathroom.[break][break]

All too eagerly.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"] &

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
MISSION - vacation time

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.jbt2] --accent: #77E58F; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.jbt2 .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]

[newclass=.jbt2 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=.jbt2 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]

[newclass=.jbt2 span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 .pkmn .grey1] filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 .pkmn.grey1 img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; filter: grayscale(100%); [/newclass]