August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
Catching Eyes[M]
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2023 1:16:07 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]

Slateport, it was a nice enough town, with a wonderful mall; Kouji liked things like this quite a bit, robberies. Here again with his partner in chaos, he didn’t see eye to eye with Xenon on a great many things.
[break][break]
But she had been fun.
[break][break]
Then again, considering him the same person after…Everything, well, it’d be interesting to see how things went here. He was a more dour man, a decade of…Hell, would do that to someone. Still, he dressed in a suit and waited outside of the jewelry store, his hair was pure white this time around, and he wore a facemask that covered the lower half, a cough.
[break][break]
He’d just have to remember the coughing part of coughing.
[break][break]
”You’re late Xenon.” But then again Kouji half expected her to say she was coming in the future, or something like that. He let out a little snort at his own thoughts, before golden eyes turned towards the golden prize.
[break][break]
”Hope you’re not rusty.”

[attr="class","fakebqooc"]
@xenon
[break]

NOTES

Sleepless in Slateport

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".fakebq"]--accent:#975fb2;font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq b"]color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq a"]font:12px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq h1"]font:bold 16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq h2"]font:bold 14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .credit a"]font-size:14px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Flood

X
She/Her
March 6th
Nimbasa City
Asexual
Ultramodernist
Executive
5'7 height
5'7 height
Look to the future, see in it everything you've ever wanted. Now find the strength to grab it.
awards
514 posts
part of
TAG WITH @flood
Xenon Antheil
Catching Eyes[M]
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2023 15:13:10 GMT
Xenon Antheil Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Robberies weren't really her style truth be told, she didn't have all too much interest in things like material wealth or jewels, not unless those jewels were something that could make her stronger. But it had been a while since she had caused a little bit of chaos with the man known as Kouji Matsubara and as much as she claimed she didn't need or want friends, she couldn't help but enjoy the presence of someone just as unhinged as her.
[break][break]
"It's called being fashionably late, had to rob a different store to pick up a suit for this shindig." This wasn't true in the slightest, but she didn't think either of them really cared about things like that. Fiction served as a fine enough truth in a pinch. Her attire isn't all too different from Kouji's, a solid white suit to contrast against Kouji's black, her hair dyed black and a checkered scarf wrapped around her neck and covering her mouth and nose.
[break][break]
"I'm never rusty Matsubara, I'm always brand fucking new like a revolver fresh off the factory floor. You case the joint already or are we going in blind? I don't mind either way, surprise is one of my favorite spices~"
[break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#1F51FF;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
Catching Eyes[M]
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2023 21:30:40 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]

A white suit, in truth that’d catch eyes for sure; but then again so would he, so did it really ever matter in the first place? ”Good, I haven’t gone in yet, ain’t checked it out. So how about a date?” He spoke with a smirk as he looked over his shoulder, the store was nice and simple, it was a comfortable enough place.
[break][break]
He liked to believe as much anyhow, his golden eyes glanced past the glass windows, he had an escape plan, it’s a good thing he’d been concentrating on his pokemon recently. ”I’ll cover our escape, these places lockdown fast.”
[break][breaL]
Kouji cracked his neck loudly before he stretched, ready to go in, and ice it, maybe earn a good little paycheck on this day.
[break][break]
”I don’t even need to ask if you’re ready, let’s go.” He said with a smirk on his face.

@xenon
[break]

NOTES

Sleepless in Slateport

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".fakebq .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Flood

X
She/Her
March 6th
Nimbasa City
Asexual
Ultramodernist
Executive
5'7 height
5'7 height
Look to the future, see in it everything you've ever wanted. Now find the strength to grab it.
awards
514 posts
part of
TAG WITH @flood
Xenon Antheil
Catching Eyes[M]
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2023 5:02:28 GMT
Xenon Antheil Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

"Ooh, you wanna make it a date huh? I dunno, I'm feeling like a classy bitch tonight, you sure you can afford me?" There was definitely something different about him compared to the last time, maybe he had gotten wrapped up in that Galar mess like she had. Didn't matter either way, everyone is a different person every day, she liked change in the end. She releases her Gothitelle from its Pokeball and snaps her fingers, a quick read of her trainer's mind and she knew the score top to bottom in a matter of moments. Then she's right back into her Pokeball, ready and waiting for the chaos to start whenever they so chose.
[break][break]
"Well then, ladies first~" Xenon trills as she waltz right to the front door and opens it on up. It's a classy ass store of course, lots of ladies in their fancy Sunday dresses looking at necklaces they were going to buy with their hubby's money, a nervous office worker looking at a diamond ring and wondering if he could afford it for his wedding, three bored looking security guards locking their eyes onto her as she walks through the door. She stands out in her white suit, but they're used to the eccentricities of the rich so she's smoothly glossed over as their gaze moves to Kouji. If he was by himself he'd probably get a very close scrutinization, maybe even get asked to the security room to "talk about why he's here." But standing close to her, the two fly under the radar just enough that they can properly case the place.
[break][break]
"You hear the word about Slateport? There's some rumblings that "the company" is gonna be opening up office here soon, like they had back in the old days." The girl comments as she bends over a little to stare at a set of Alexandrite rings, emerald by day and ruby by night. More complex than your bog standard diamonds and pearls, it changed depending on how you looked at it, she appreciated something that could change depending on your point of view.
[break][break]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
Catching Eyes[M]
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2023 5:21:09 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]

Kouji smirked, but didn’t reply to her question, instead pointing his chin at the store as if saying the insides will pay for it. It was why they were here, the purpose of their little outing, and it seemed that it was time to really start. The grunt didn’t pay any extra attention to the security guards as he looked around the room, making sure to note everyone’s locations, where they stood, how they were moving.
[break][break]
It was certainly chaotic, a dance of lives intersecting for fleeting moments before returning to their own little bubbles of peace. It was disgusting, but then again, his goal was even more gross, so why would he complain?
[break][break]
He calmed down the thoughts, and retrained them onto his task, he could see the myriad of gemstones, jewels, right in front of him. His eyes lingered on a large emerald for a second, before brushing over the sapphires, and rubies.
[break][break]
”Really? The company already has their hands full with homebase, can’t be going that far out. Well, I don’t mind either way, means there’s more “work” for me to dig my teeth into.” He said with a chuckle as he tapped the top of the glass.
[break][break]
”Hey, how do you think that one would look on ya?” Kouji looked down at a large pearl necklace, a part of him wondered it came from a Clamperl or a cloyster but those were simple details.

@xenon
[break]

NOTES

Sleepless in Slateport

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Flood

X
She/Her
March 6th
Nimbasa City
Asexual
Ultramodernist
Executive
5'7 height
5'7 height
awards
514 posts
part of
TAG WITH @flood
Xenon Antheil
Catching Eyes[M]
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2023 9:45:43 GMT
Xenon Antheil Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

"Mm, I'm trying to establish a foothold in Lilycove, been making a big splash too. But hey, the board wants what the board wants I guess." Xenon throws out noncommittally, though truth be told she was rather annoyed with how little progress she had made in Lilycove as of now. She set the entire Arceus damn route on fire and she didn't get any fucking attention from the admins, she's gotta do something big if she wants them to turn their eyes on her at this point.
[break][break]
She sneers at the pearls as she moves over to look at them with Kouji, appraising eyes looking them over to see if they were worth snatching first or better left behind scattered on the floor in case a guard wanted to play hero. "They'd look drop dead sexy on me like anything else in this store, but I'm better than that. Pearls are the white bread of jewelry." The emerald that Kouji had skimmed over though, that really interested her. "They say that emeralds give you the ability to predict the future. I can see why they'd be popular, a lot of people are scared of the future they can't see."
[break][break]
Xenon smiles as she says this, brushing her thumb against the glass and sighing. "Emeralds are for weaklings. Real power is knowing the future because you established it, changing the course of the river yourself instead of relying on a compass to chart the tides of fate."
[break][break]

close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
Catching Eyes[M]
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2023 16:38:33 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]

”The Board does as they want, we just follow along and maybe one day, you’ll be on there.” Kouji said with a chuckle, he wasn’t sure it was really that easy, most of them were Kanto veterans, and those that weren’t had been around for a while. They were strong, and they had a very special factor about them.
[break][break]
Not even counting the ones that were avatars.
[break][break]
He tapped the top of the glass before he finally steeled himself to make his decision. ”But that’s enough looking for now, I think I know what I want. You made your decision yet, I’ll make it a treat.” Security was on all sides, that much couldn’t be argued with, and at the same time, they would be ready to bring out their Pokemon, it was important to time this one well.
[break][break]
”Stay close, and pick.” He was sure they were being tipped off now, but Kouji dropped his pokeballs fast, releasing his pokemon, Greninja and Sableye. ”Smoke it, and grab.” And smokescreen went up in a flash, covering the area in a thick smog.
[break][break]
Sableye sunk into its own shadow, hands coming from within the glass case.
[break][break]
The operation had properly begun.

@xenon
[break]

NOTES

Sleepless in Slateport

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Flood

X
She/Her
March 6th
Nimbasa City
Asexual
Ultramodernist
Executive
5'7 height
5'7 height
awards
514 posts
part of
TAG WITH @flood
Xenon Antheil
Catching Eyes[M]
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2023 14:13:52 GMT
Xenon Antheil Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

"Content to follow along? How boring." Xenon remarks coyly, shaking her head with a smirk. It was never that easy, followers were just stepping stones to the future and she would die before she let herself be used as a stepping stone towards anything but her own future. She wasn't delusional of course, she still wasn't in the position she needed to be to make that jump to the big leagues like she wanted to. But she could see the road forming as she sprints forwards, Lilycove would just be one pit stop along the way, Slateport too if she had to get dragged along.
[break][break]
Time to get to work. "Yeah, let's go with the rubies I guess. Rubies aren't too bad, I'm feeling a red mood today." That's the last thing she'd say before the smoke screen drops, using that last second to pinpoint every guard springing to action, more importantly the guards moving for their Pokeballs the fastest. Her hand snaps backwards as she lobs the Pokeball holding Hafnium straight at a guard's head, knocking him off balance for half a second while the psychic releases into the room and starts connecting with every mind within their vicinity.
[break][break]
An instant mental map is formed using the viewpoints of a dozen different people scattered across the room, a millisecond later it's been snapshotted to Kouji and Xenon's mind, two guards coming from the left and right, one releases an Alolan Sandshrew and the other a Trumbeak of all things. "Jeez, they need better security for this shithole, can't even afford fully evolved." The ultramodernist laughs as another Pokeball flicks out of her hand, Gengar releasing from his home and rapid firing a scatter shot of Thunderbolts at the Trumbeak to strike it and its trainer down. She'd warn Kouji of the Sandshrew's Metal Claw coming his way, but why waste her breath? He got the same snapshot she did, he should have taken care of the thing before it even hit the ground.
[break][break]

close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
Catching Eyes[M]
POSTED ON Sept 25, 2023 14:05:30 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]
Greninja was faster to block the pokemon’s metal claw aimed at his back. Extrasensory blocked the pokemon midway, shooting it backwards, following it with various water shuriken.
[break][break]
It was going to attack the pokemon, even if it wasn’t the most powerful strike, but it provided a constant barrage that kept them at bay, they didn’t have that much time to be wasting in this place. Kouji understood that, they’d get overrun with time, and so he sought something different, something bigger.
[break][break]
”Oi, future bitch, let’s get outta here.”
[break][break]
He said as he called to her, he had the exit path sorted out, and Greninja was ready to begin the following move.
[break][break]
But it was Sableye, throwing out his phantom force, the other side of that hole was Sootopolis.
[break][break]
”Or ya can just stay here, don’t blame me.”

@xenon
[break]

NOTES

Sleepless in Slateport

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Flood

X
She/Her
March 6th
Nimbasa City
Asexual
Ultramodernist
Executive
5'7 height
5'7 height
awards
514 posts
part of
TAG WITH @flood
Xenon Antheil
Catching Eyes[M]
POSTED ON Sept 26, 2023 2:45:28 GMT
Xenon Antheil Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

More Pokemon are getting thrown out as the guards start to pour in, must have had some more in the break room or something, either way it would be a pain to deal with them all and get away with the loot. Hafnium hypnotizes a woman who was about to make a break for the door, she collapses mid step and smashes her head against a glass case, the crack of her skull against reinforced glass rings through the room in a sickening manner, snapping others out of their reverie and summoning up more Pokemon to deal with.
[break][break]
Or it would have been more, if Kouji didn't decide to wisely chime in and summon up that getaway route he had planned for them. "Don't tell me what to do edge lord." She's of course moving towards him even as she snaps back, it's just the way things work out between them as Hafnium and Argon move in tandem to cover her escape, releasing waves of psychic and paranormal energy at the approaching wave to hold them off.
[break][break]
"But nah, this place is already played the fuck out. Your fashion all sucks by the way!" She yells as she hops through the phantom force portal, one second in Slateport, the next halfway across the fucking country in Sootopolis with hardly even a scratch. Her only regret is that she couldn't kill anyone, but some days are just meant to be boring. Maybe that bitch who smashed her head would end up in a permanent coma, she'd have to swing by sometime to find out.
[break][break]

close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
Catching Eyes[M]
POSTED ON Sept 26, 2023 18:04:32 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]
Kouji cracked his neck as he found himself back in his homeplace, it really was comfortable to be back after something like that. ”You don’t look like you enjoyed our date all that much.” He said with a smirk, it was pretty amusing to him in the end, he didn’t need to kill to find joy in a fight.
[break][break]
As short as it was, it was still for the glory of rocket, or some crap like that. He didn’t preach it aloud, but even these jewels would be of some use in that endeavour. It’d make going back and doing it again just that much harder, but it wasn’t his problem.
[break][break]
”Night’s still young if you wanna brawl.” He said as he cracked his shoulder and rolled it.
[break][break]
”Or am I not enough?”

@xenon
[break]

NOTES

Sleepless in Slateport

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Flood

X
She/Her
March 6th
Nimbasa City
Asexual
Ultramodernist
Executive
5'7 height
5'7 height
awards
514 posts
part of
TAG WITH @flood
Xenon Antheil
Catching Eyes[M]
POSTED ON Sept 26, 2023 18:35:56 GMT
Xenon Antheil Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

"What can I say, the entertainment was pretty lackluster and we don't even get to keep the party favors." It was just another job, not a memorable one, not an unpleasant one, but a job nonetheless. Call her a romantic, but she liked to think she should wake up looking forwards to work, making it an art whenever she put her talents to use in the field.
[break][break]
All the glory of rocket crap didn't mean jack or shit to her, if the League had been willing to take in a morally bankrupt psychotic with an obsession with the future then she just as easily could have tagged along with them, though maybe not considering her distaste for the laws they upheld in the first place.
[break][break]
"Oh, whoring yourself out on the first date huh? I love it when a man offers up his body so casually~" Xenon purrs as she faces Kouji with a lascivious grin. If they didn't know each other so well it would have been unexpected when Xenon immediately threw that haymaker right into the man's jaw with her prosthetic claw, cold metal impacting against scarred flesh as the Ultramodernist lets out a cry of exuberant violence. Maybe the night wouldn't end on such a shit note after all?
[break][break]

close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
Catching Eyes[M]
POSTED ON Sept 26, 2023 21:58:59 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]
He knew it was coming.
[break][break]
He didn’t know it would feel like that, it was a heavy thud that rumbled to the top of his head, it was a prosthetic, that impact was without a doubt a metal limb. He stumbled back a half step, he could feel blood fill the inside of his mouth, and he was sure his jaw was cracked.
[break][break]
”Nice, now grit your teeth.” He began to bounce on his heels, ready to fight; hands were held up. He’d just have to remind himself this wasn’t a fight to kill someone else, and with that, he dashed forward; low to the ground, before turning on his pivoting foot for a low sweeping kick.
[break][break]
Naturally, he was ready to follow up with a stomp, it was pretty rare for him to have an all out fight with Xenon.

@xenon
[break]

NOTES

Sleepless in Slateport

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Flood

X
She/Her
March 6th
Nimbasa City
Asexual
Ultramodernist
Executive
5'7 height
5'7 height
awards
514 posts
part of
TAG WITH @flood
Xenon Antheil
Catching Eyes[M]
POSTED ON Sept 29, 2023 20:01:30 GMT
Xenon Antheil Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

"Thanks, I got it after our little trip to Galar. Legendary ice cuts like a bitch it turns out." Even with all the talk about how much she wanted to kill someone during that little jewelry heist, she isn't really feeling that bloodlust now as she squares up against Kouji. Maybe it's because she enjoyed his company more than she liked to admit, but the idea of ending his life right now just didn't appeal, at least for the moment.
[break][break]
She's expecting him to go for a return punch to the jaw, having her legs swept out from under her is a welcome surprise as her back hits the floor and a jolt of pain shoots up her spine, but there's no time to acknowledge that. The ultramodernist is already rolling out of the way as his foot slams into the floor with a loud THUD, pushing herself back up to her feet and ramming her body into his gut in a spear tackle to try and knock him over in turn, of course making sure to lead with her right shoulder to thrust that metal into his body once more.
[break][break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,989 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Catching Eyes[M]
POSTED ON Oct 1, 2023 7:53:20 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: