30 posts
Dirk Evans DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @maybemike
Dirk Evans
Sniffing Out Source[m]
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2023 12:04:44 GMT
Dirk Evans Avatar
Dirk stopped mid putting to voice the various action comic noises and also mid karrate chop, while similarly, Houndour stopped roaring its name in attempts to mimic Absol and also stopped moving its head in the same style.

The both paused, because of a certain couple of sentences their Boss had just told them.

"D-d-d-d-deserter?"

"H-h-h-h-ound?"

Sweat began to appear appear all visible and unvisible skin.

"Mauh-Mauh-Mauh-Mauh-Mauh-Mauh-Mauh-Mauh-MauhARked?!?!" Every attempt to end in a puff of dread filled terror before he managed to strangle it out despite the lack of breath, even as he was still stuck posed in mid badly choreographed karate movie fight stance

"Hou-Hou-Hou-Hou-Hou-Hou-Hou-Hou-HouounDOur?!?!" Like Partner alike, the Pokemon also started to shake and shudder, threatening to collapse

Sweet began to fall like a waterfall down their skin, as their frames shook in place, threatening to topple the house of cards they both were physically, and were using as protection from Boss.

Then Boss opened a dark pit into Hell, and both of their eyes jutted from their skulls violently, metaphorically of course, as their Boss looked expectantly at them.

Houndour fainted with foam at the mouth first.

Dirk almost followed, but actual concern, terror, and fear for his life and Bike stopped him. "H-Houndour?! DON'T LEAVE ME TO HANDLE THIS ON MY OWN BUD!!!" He fell to his knees and clutched the Houndour to his chest as he cried rivers of tears.

He stopped again, turning slowly and looking up at his Boss, as sweat once more threatened to turn him into a mummy.

Looking for an escape, if he could even contemplate that, was to look between his Bike and the Portal into dark shadowy Hell, and he clutched the life line like it was all he had left!

"C-c'mon now boss! I don't think my Bike can fit in there! Lemme just hoof it the long way! It'd be more scenic! Y-yeah! scenic!" His shaking was actively more like an about to collapse building than that of a nervous person.

close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Smuggler/Violence
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,301 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
Sniffing Out Source[m]
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2023 12:36:19 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]
Kouji didn’t get the fuss, not really? Maybe it was a difference in working environment, his first day had been the Ultra Deep Sea, so that was what set his expectations, that was there was never really any need for having them; it’d get crazy faster than you could say Dewford.
[break][break]
”The hell you talking about? It’d look weird if I went back on my lonelies, just hop on in, it’s way faster, and I’ll make it wider for your bike. We ain’t got the time to dilly-dally, but ya did good work.” What work? Kouji didn’t really think about it much, but Dirk had been the atmosphere keeper, and had kept the mood light. That was valuable, at least to Kouji.
[break][break]
Strength could be done later.
[break][break]
”Plus your Houndour’s out cold, not sure why. Don’t make much sense. Or what, you don’t like your boss?” He gave a smirk as he decided to poke at him just a little bit. Then it turned just a little bit bloodthirsty, showing just a little bit of teeth as he looked at Dirk.
[break][break]
”Or are you maybe…”
[break][break]
He let the words hang in the air for a moment, letting them settle as he narrowed his eyes ever so slightly, his eyebrows furrowed together.
[break][break]
”Scared? If you’re scared, then just ride back. No need to have a scaredy cat riding this way.”

[attr="class","fakebqooc"][break]

NOTES

A Deadly Job

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".fakebq"]--accent:#975fb2;font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq b"]color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq a"]font:12px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq h1"]font:bold 16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq h2"]font:bold 14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .credit a"]font-size:14px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Mike

Roads
He/Him
June 16th
Vermillion City
Straight
N/A
Grunt
Houndour
Single
5 height
5 height
Mid-Life Crisis
awards
30 posts
Dirk Evans DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @maybemike
Dirk Evans
Sniffing Out Source[m]
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2023 1:12:36 GMT
Dirk Evans Avatar
Dirk jumped back, like a housewife having discovered a caterpie on her floor, balancing on one foot, leaned as far back as possible, practically a fetal position while standing! Except instead of his arms off kilter, they both were holding the passed out houndour!

"N-no! It ain't n-nothin' like that, Boss! I-its just, uh, y-ya'know-"

The poke say him clench and go "Eeeee!" in fear, so sure that he was about to be called out! The bloodthirsty smile on his Boss' face saw all that sweat eject his body and be sent down his skin like it was a freaking pressure washer!

HIS BOSS JUST SQUINTED AT HIM!

That was it! He had to defend himself! He couldn't survive being killed! PEOPLE DIED WHEN THEY WERE KILLED!

He was about to move, throw himself down on his hands and knees before his boss, pray for forgiveness-

”Scared? If you’re scared, then just ride back. No need to have a scaredy cat riding this way.”

All of a sudden, his mental panicking, his physical panicking, and even the sweat bodily being ejected from his body stopped. It paused on a precipice as his mind blanked out at his boss' words.

When it started again, his body and mouth moved before his brain ever could! "What are ya' sayin' boss! You should know me by now, I ain't scared o' nothin'!"

Where in the world did that come from?!

"An' ta prove it, I'll drive through full speed ahead!!!"

He jumped atop his bike, Houndour situated on his spot if still unconscious, and revved his motorcycle until it purred! He even remembered to kick up the kick stand!

Of course, this daredevil streak was going to get him killed and he didn't know why or how he was doin' it!

[/quote]
close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Smuggler/Violence
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,301 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
Sniffing Out Source[m]
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2023 4:43:01 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]
There it was, Kouji smirked aloud as he walked through the gap, the energy swirled, and Sableye looked back at its trainer, tilting its head, wondering just why he was taking so long.
[break][break]
It wasn’t so simple though, Kouji moved to the side, and shouted between the gap in space, staring back at Dirk. ”C’mon, don’t be so scared, the gap is gonna close, and you’ll never be able to prove you’re not a scared.” He rushed the man as sableye put a hand to its face and then bounced on the spot.
[break][break]
The otherside was Sootopolis, the homebase of Rocket, the city they had taken over. Held within a giant mountain that stood out from the middle of the sea, that could only be entered through the sky, or from underneath the sea, there was no other ways to reach it; perfectly defended.
[break][break]
He liked to think so, but this move proved that wasn’t quite true, people could still sneak in, yet at the same time, it wasn’t always going to be the case. He was sure that the higher-ups had seen to it in some way.
[break][break]
”Guess we’re all wrapped up.” He carried the tied up man over his shoulder.

NOTES

A Deadly Job

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".fakebq .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Mike

Roads
He/Him
June 16th
Vermillion City
Straight
N/A
Grunt
Houndour
Single
5 height
5 height
Mid-Life Crisis
awards
30 posts
Dirk Evans DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @maybemike
Dirk Evans
Sniffing Out Source[m]
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2023 6:09:48 GMT
Dirk Evans Avatar
For all the bravado he spouted, he couldn't help the sweat drop that ran down his face. He was nervous, who wouldn't be? Dirk deserted Rocket, he ran off without understanding the consequences, and now he just got a face full of em.

He was scared enough to poop his pants!

But he ignored it, channeled his inner Dare Devil, revved his engine-

AND SHOT RIGHT THROUGH THE PORTAL INTO HELL!

"YAAAAAA-" HE shot past his Boss just inside the portal "WHOOOOOO!"

Arceus, he prayed he didn't die slowly!

close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Smuggler/Violence
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,301 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
Sniffing Out Source[m]
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2023 6:49:09 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]
Kouji ran a hand through his hair as he watched Dirk race past him, and into the street, it wasn’t hell, but then again that was fine as Sableye walked through the portal, staring at Kouji with both hands on his hips, and a shake of its head before it returned to its own pokeball.
[break][break]
Kouji shook his head side to side for a moment as if mirroring his pokemon before he let out a chuckle and gave a shrug. ”Hey, hurry on up.” The man over his shoulder wouldn’t stay out cold forever, and Kouji wasn’t that satisfied just leaving it like this.
[break][break]
”I’ll get you a drink for a job well done.”

NOTES

A Deadly Job

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,953 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Sniffing Out Source[m]
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2023 3:51:33 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven