August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Smuggler/Violence
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,301 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
RKS: Hitoshi and Kouji
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2023 12:26:42 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]

He couldn’t help but agree, but he didn’t want to back out of this one as Meowscarada took up the mantle only moments after Samurott had to retreat back into the pokeball.
[break][break]
A flower gift, but that alone was simply an explosion, an opening act, she was a performer, a magician, someone who worked the crowd, but the only crowd here was that of her enemies, and Gliscor didn’t want to give in this time around. It weaved intelligently, disappeared and reappeared elsewhere.
[break][break]
”Aye, but ain’t anything we can do, we’ll just have to keep going. I don’t want to offer my head on a platter.” He said what he thought, but that was him; Kouji looked over at Hitoshi, and considered twice.
[break][break]
”We’ll retreat. Meowscarada, cover our backs. We’ll get going, no need to force it.” He changed his mind, but he didn’t state what it was, just a simple decision he made in that moment.

[attr="class","fakebqooc"][break]

NOTES

RKS Stuff

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".fakebq"]--accent:#975fb2;font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq b"]color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq a"]font:12px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq h1"]font:bold 16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq h2"]font:bold 14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .credit a"]font-size:14px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Black Dog, the weakest beast
He/Him
November 9th
Goldenrod
Heterosexual
Assassin
Beast
5'3" and 1/2 height
5'3" and 1/2 height
awards
904 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hitoshi
Hitoshi Inoue
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2023 12:31:41 GMT
Hitoshi Inoue Avatar
"This isn't over yet." He enjoys saying this when it is, in fact, over. They've no fight left to fight. With their meager offering of Pokemon and subpar strategy, there's no way they can push this fight. It's done. As men who are not dogs would say, it's time to go out and face the music.[break]
Kusanagi and Tsuchigumo return to their balls. Having recovered them, he sheathes Muramasa, turns, and flees. Moves away from here, out into the city beyond. It burns. Everything burns. Kanto is theirs. They won.[break]
Curious how the simulation cast them as freedom fighters.[break]
"The boss is so tough." The dog muses.

close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Smuggler/Violence
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,301 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2023 12:38:45 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700]
[attr="class","itemcolbkg"]

[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]significant figure event
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]RKS SIMULATION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]WALSH 1-B

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]After a harrowing battle, Declan Walsh manages to gain the upper hand. His style of fighting is one of subterfuge, feints, and precise strikes.[break][break]

However, despite the assassin-like attacks, he spares you. His Pokemon remain at his side before being recalled.[break][break]

"let tonight be a testament to team rocket's unstoppable force. we'll overtake johto too and seize the indigo plateau for ourselves. no one, not even you can stop us."[break][break]

He leaves the gym as the sounds of a burning Fuschia City rattle outside the building's walls.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Recuperate.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Proceed to Stage Three.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#81bdd5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Smuggler/Violence
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,301 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2023 12:41:29 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]

Kouji couldn’t agree more as he recalled his pokemon as well, his eyes were locked onto Declan Walsh.
[break][break]
”Guess I’ll just have to see how I do next time.” It wasn’t his best, but he felt as if he could sharpen his fangs against this kind of opponent. A strong one, one who didn’t follow the usual rules of engagement.
[break][break]
But as they left, he could hear the words that were left behind. It was a victory for Rocket, Fuschia fell, it wasn’t anything like the Vermillion city he remembered, but then again the war had always been like that.
[break][break]
Kanto had always been like that.
[break][break]
”Haa…This simulation business sure is tiring, what the hell are we going to see next.”

NOTES

Sim Simma

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".fakebq .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Teddie

He/Him
November 9th
Goldenrod
Heterosexual
Assassin
Beast
5'3" and 1/2 height
5'3" and 1/2 height
awards
904 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hitoshi
Hitoshi Inoue
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2023 12:49:08 GMT
Hitoshi Inoue Avatar
Loss tastes bitter. His whole life is defined by loss. Rarely does he win when he unsheathes his sword. The sole virtue of this dog is that he simply won't stop fighting. No matter how battered or bruised he is, he'll jump back into the fight. He'll give everything, save the last drop of blood.[break]
Surveying Fuchsia, he marvels at the devastation. This is war. This is what terrifies him. This is the unique cruelty only human and gods inflict on one another. Fire burns around him. Fire is preferential to the cold. Somewhere far away, far beyond this moment, the creature he has sworn to kill stirs. If this is the ruination mere mortals can visit upon themselves...[break]
"Makes you wonder how bad the next fight's gonna be, huh? Things only escalate."

close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Smuggler/Violence
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,301 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2023 12:50:56 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]thundurus event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]THUNDURUS 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]Thunder cracks above a turbulent sea. Flashes of lightning are but the briefest beacons illuminating the night, but they only serve to clarify the hair-raising waves your small ship manages to survive. Storm clouds mask the moon—but they seem to be moving closer toward you, hanging unusually low.[break][break]

The storm clouds stop before your ship. From the cumulous cover, a THERIAN THUNDURUS emerges with crackling lightning coursing from its knotted tail. What does it want? It does not look pleased.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Appease the thunder god.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 100 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Battle it.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 100 RKS POINTS.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Smuggler/Violence
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,301 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2023 12:56:53 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]

From a blazing town, the next thing to greet them was the raging seas; a place Kouji was intimately more familiar with. He had sailed to Kanto and back many a time with his father, he knew the sea routes, he knew how to try and survive in a storm, but this wasn’t a boat with a motor and a sail, no; this was a larger sailboat.
[break][break]
”It’s the elements themselves huh? What a fight, drop the sails, board down anything you can, tie it down, whatever; make sure to catch shelter ain’t nothing worse than the cold out at sea.”
[break][break]
Being sunburnt and then immediately at risk from frostbite on the same night, the sea was cruel; but no more cruel than any other whims of the gods. But the sky parted…No, something descended, electricity traced and arced from him.
[break][break]
Another pokemon, another powerful pokemon that beggared belief.
[break][break]
”It really doesn’t get any easier, you’re up Iron Jugulis…” He threw up the pokeball to let out his iron dragon, a pokemon that brought forth distaste, it really was the only creature he had control over he disliked.
[break][break]
What an ugly thing.

NOTES

Sim Simma

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Teddie

He/Him
November 9th
Goldenrod
Heterosexual
Assassin
Beast
5'3" and 1/2 height
5'3" and 1/2 height
awards
904 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hitoshi
Hitoshi Inoue
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2023 15:44:21 GMT
Hitoshi Inoue Avatar
Beneath him is the hull of a dark ship. A mere dog has been cast into the role of a sailor. An unsteady floor throws him off balance. Even a sword saint needs practice to fight in any environment, and Hitoshi is no sword saint. Tumbling, he falls on his back. It gives him a few of the whirling creature that comes for them.[break]
A creature? No. Death comes for them. This is the end of the road. A pitiful dog like him faces yet another god. Another insurmountable fight stands before him. Raijin himself stands before them. The god of the storm is a terrible foe.[break]
"Shit...this sucks." He spits out a laugh, forcing himself up to his feet. "Whitey, smart thing to do's to throw up our hands and say sorry." A second laugh leaves him. Raw, laughing in the face of despair and death. His sword couldn't slay a god. Not even close. Not as he is now.[break]
"But we're gonna fight anyway, aren't we? Only got the one thing life. Just this sword." It threads into his arm once again. He doesn't know how much fuel he has left in the tank.[break]
"I'm not gonna let one of these legends kill the person I love. I sure as shit ain't backin' down."

close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Smuggler/Violence
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,301 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2023 21:35:10 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]

Kouji’s lopsided smile turned into a cocky smirk the moment Hitoshi began to speak, he was sure they were on the same wavelength when it came to this one. It didn’t matter in the end, did it?
[break][break]
”We’ve taken too many losses today, how about a nice win. Use electric terrain.” And a haze of electricity sparked across the battlefield, it’d aid their opponent just as much, but Kouji was fine with that resolution.
[break][break]
As lightning struck around them with greater intensity, Thundurus turned their eyes towards them, blazing with energy, ridiculous amounts of energy. ”Then we better learn to win against them.” They had both been in S.P.E.C.T.R.A’s trials, they should have some idea.
[break][break]
Iron Jugulis roared in ascent, a mechanical roar that sang aloud it’s fury, it’s lights began to glow in a myriad of colors before the winds began to pick up around the legendary, a powerful hurricane that rocked the ship even harder.
[break][break]
But it was split into two by the thunderbolt that sliced cleanly through it, seperating the tempestous winds, and striking down on the pokemon that had the gall to attack its better, the real ruler of the sky.

NOTES

Sim Simma

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Teddie

He/Him
November 9th
Goldenrod
Heterosexual
Assassin
Beast
5'3" and 1/2 height
5'3" and 1/2 height
awards
904 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hitoshi
Hitoshi Inoue
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2023 9:31:58 GMT
Hitoshi Inoue Avatar
Even a god can die.[break]
Those cocky words had been his battle chant in SPECTRA. At the edge of his Kingambit's blade, he pierced the heart of a false Groudon. A god died that day. Can he repeat this miracle again?[break]
Raijin, or Thundurus as they call him in these lands, doesn't play fair. Lightning crashes down upon them. Hitoshi is pulled away by Muramasa. Where he stood, a sailor is vaporized. One moment he's there. The next, gone. Men are scrambling, screaming, dying. They die as easy as they breathe under the rolling storm.[break]
"What the hell does any of this mean?" He asks, as if meaning will change the outcome. "Why's it even wanna show us this shit?" The heavens fall upon them.[break]
Hitoshi raises Muramasa as a thunderbolt finally lands on him. The sacred sword splits the bolt. It makes little difference. Beneath his feet, the ship cracks. It splits into two halves that rapidly begin to take on water.[break]
"Shit." The dog growls. "Shit!"

close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Smuggler/Violence
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,301 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2023 9:37:30 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]thundurus event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]THUNDURUS 1-B

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You battle the THUNDURUS, but it is unwise to do so in these conditions. In the THUNDURUS' element. After a long fought battle, lightning annihilates your ship's structure. Planks of wood are torn apart. The hull is burst right open.[break][break]

A large wave overtakes the sinking vessel, plunging you all into the dark sea.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Sink into the depths.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Exit the RKS Simulation.

close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Smuggler/Violence
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,301 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2023 9:38:35 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]

Kouji barely had any mental room to pay attention to the struggle that Hitoshi was feeling, he had his own things to be worried about as a gust of air almost blew him off the ship. He didn’t have the mental room, nor time to answer a question.
[break][break]
As his Iron Jugulis turned around to look at him, almost as if to aid him, but it had been struck by a large bolt of lightening instead, one that seemed to cause the air itself to warble, and shake; the ship further cracked apart, and Kouji found himself being flung into the sea.
[break][break]
Were they really going to lose again?
[break][break]
This was a cruel fiction, he really couldn’t grasp just what the point behind this one was, who were the people behind this?
[break][break]
And so Kouji fell into the ocean, to sink beneath the depths, there was no real time to think of exiting, but a part of his brain had managed to clock into that option, just enough for him to leave it.

NOTES

Sim Simma

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Teddie

He/Him
November 9th
Goldenrod
Heterosexual
Assassin
Beast
5'3" and 1/2 height
5'3" and 1/2 height
awards
904 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hitoshi
Hitoshi Inoue
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2023 9:49:38 GMT
Hitoshi Inoue Avatar
There's a path to victory here. Even as the ship splits and the heavens tremble, his amber eyes can see that path. One step leads up the side of the ship as it capsizes. Muramasa floats away, freeing his hand. Climbing. Frantic climbing. Climbing over chipped wood that drives splinters into his hands and makes him bleed.[break]
If I lose here, she dies. He thinks with a growl.[break]
If I die here, I break my promise.[break]
Swinging on loose rope, he grips a rung of the crow's nest. Their ship sinks. Men are dying below him. All he has to do is fall into the water and this will be over. Raijin watches him with mild interest. Up, up, up. Forward. Until he is at the top. Standing there, opposite his foe, Muramasa returns to his hand.[break]
"I'm not Blondie. I'm not Brownie. I'm not Whitey. I'm Hitoshi, the-- the dog who's gonna kill you." Fire gathers along the edge of his sword. He plunges forward from the nest, screaming.[break]
A single bolt sends him plunging down into dark waters.[break]
Only the end of the simulation spares him from drowning. They're pulled up. Their bodies are fine. From beyond an impartial glass window, scientists take notes.

close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Smuggler/Violence
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,301 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2023 10:00:57 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]

As Kouji coughed and sat up, phantom water, the phantom remnants of him drowning, of the horrible state of affairs. He recalled Iron Jugulis back into its pokeball the moment he felt even a little more cognizant.
[break][break]
”We got destroyed.”
[break][break]
Again.
[break][break]
Kouji stood up, and dusted himself off, a few more coughs escaped his mouth, he wanted to be done with the day, just eat, and go train. ”What do you say to a few rounds in the training room after we finish up here.”
[break][break]
He had a lot of aggression, and Hitoshi was strong enough, more than strong enough for a good fight.
[break][break]
”I can’t be satisfied with that result.”

NOTES

Sim Simma

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Teddie

He/Him
November 9th
Goldenrod
Heterosexual
Assassin
Beast
5'3" and 1/2 height
5'3" and 1/2 height
awards
904 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hitoshi
Hitoshi Inoue
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2023 10:04:17 GMT
Hitoshi Inoue Avatar
"Dammit," he coughs like there's stuff water clinging to his lungs, "dammit, dammit, dammit. Not good enough." Breathing heavily, he picks himself off, feels how dry his clothes are, and nods.[break][break]
What more does he need to say? He wasn't good enough. Rarely in his life has he been good enough. Only Yumi has ever made him feel like he is enough. When held in such high esteem by a woman like that, he finds there to be no choice but to march on. He must do better. He must fight.[break]
"Damn right we're gonna go train."

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times