August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Smuggler/Violence
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,301 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
RKS: Hitoshi and Kouji
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2023 7:19:13 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700]
[attr="class","itemcolbkg"]

[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]eternatus event
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]RKS SIMULATION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]WISHING STAR 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You find yourselves in the Hoenn desert. However, upon scrutinizing the area, you realize this is not the Hoenn of modern day. The people around you look like they belong to an old civilization. Busily, they work at constructing what appears to be a temple or tomb among the great dunes of this place.[break][break]

When asked, a worker says, "We are creating a great protector. Eons ago, a great star fell from the heavens and landed here. We are finally able to harness its power. Go. Take a look!"[break][break]

You enter the incomplete tomb to see a large chunk of some unknown purple material. Red veins pulse throughout it like blood—or poison. It emanates a great power. Before it, several boulders are set against each other.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Touch the purple chunk.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Disturb the boulders.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#81bdd5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Smuggler/Violence
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,301 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2023 7:19:40 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]

Kouji stared at the machine that surrounded them, and the changing world; it was like this again, this time though he was with Hitoshi, he didn’t know the man really, nothing beyond the surface and in a way, a fake world brought out the true parts of another.
[break][break]
Or Obfuscated it even further.
[break][break]
The world that unveiled was one that was busy, the air was dry, the people moved, a tomb was being made, or was it a temple? ”We’ll take a look.” Kouji said as he looked over his shoulder at Hitoshi.
[break][break]
”You’ve seen this one before, haven’t ya? Do they ever change, it’s my third time in here.” He asked the question, wondering what the simulation’s purpose was, and the ones that had made it.

[attr="class","fakebqooc"][break]

NOTES

RKS Stuff

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".fakebq"]--accent:#975fb2;font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq b"]color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq a"]font:12px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq h1"]font:bold 16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq h2"]font:bold 14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .credit a"]font-size:14px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Black Dog, the weakest beast
He/Him
November 9th
Goldenrod
Heterosexual
Assassin
Beast
5'3" and 1/2 height
5'3" and 1/2 height
awards
904 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hitoshi
Hitoshi Inoue
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2023 9:33:31 GMT
Hitoshi Inoue Avatar
Once more a dog is sent to meddle in matters beyond him. Amber eyes gaze upon familiar sands. This time, at least, he works with an equal. There is no dynamic at play. They're packmates, both charging behind the leaders.[break]
"Only thing I've done is touch the stone. It ties into that skeleton dragon from Galar. I think." It's hard to know for sure. He can barely read the language the people of Hoenn speak, much less process the odd and often esoteric myths of Galar.[break]
"I don't understand what we're supposed to be seein' in here."

close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Smuggler/Violence
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,301 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2023 10:42:17 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]

As Kouji walked forward he nodded at what Hitoshi was telling him, it seemed that this rock they liked so much was a pain in the butt. For a simulation, it sure did include a lot of their enemies, didn’t it?
[break][break]
”Let’s avoid touching the stone itself then.” He guessed at, he didn’t want to see that strange creature again if he could help it, the wounds from Galar were still fresh in his mind, and yet they had the audacity to try and grow faint.
[break][break]
”Wonder what these boulders are for.” He looked around and took a glance at them, it almost felt like a voice was calling him to do it, but he couldn’t put his finger on just what or where he’d heard it. Yet, it felt trustworthy enough.

NOTES

RKS Stuff

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".fakebq .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Teddie

He/Him
November 9th
Goldenrod
Heterosexual
Assassin
Beast
5'3" and 1/2 height
5'3" and 1/2 height
awards
904 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hitoshi
Hitoshi Inoue
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2023 10:53:26 GMT
Hitoshi Inoue Avatar
"Only one way to find out!" He says in a steadier voice. They can sit here and discuss theory all day, or they can take action. The two packmates have this in common: actions are much preferred to words. There are far, far too many words tossed around carelessly. Best to focus on what they can do rather than debating theory.[break]
The dog steps forward, raises a leg. One of the guardians of this place comes running. They scream, beg him to not disturb anything. When his leg kicks out and disturbs a boulder, the only acknowledgement Hitoshi gives the man is a flick. Kusanagi emerges out of his other side as chaos ensues.

close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Smuggler/Violence
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,301 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2023 10:57:09 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]eternatus event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]WISHING STAR 1-B

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You disturb the boulders in some way...[break][break]

"stop!" A sharp cry alerts you to a worker who rushes in with shaking hands.[break][break]

The mysterious material pulses and the boulders begin to meld into each other. Life begins to course through the stacked stones. Stony limbs rise and push its heavy monolith of a torso from the ground. It begins to expand in size continuously and pulses with a powerful energy that begins to metamorphose the surrounding rocks and sediment...[break][break]

Before you can witness any more, you must evacuate. A bastardized REGIROCK has been born and is tearing the tomb down with all of you inside of it.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Flee.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Proceed to Stage Two.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Smuggler/Violence
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,301 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2023 11:03:01 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]

Kouji chuckled as Hitoshi kicked the boulder over, his eyebrow rose at the man who thought it was smart to sneak up on a warrior, and suffered a fool’s death for it. But what came out before them was a monstrosity, Kouji went straight into his pocket to bring out his pokemon; his hand first went for Absol before he shook his head and shot for Meowscarada and Samurott, a newcomer but one he could deal with comfortably.
[break][break]
”Grassy pledge, water pledge, swamp him out, we gotta…Run?” Kouji considered it, but it felt like another call, was it is own decision? Or was it the smart one? There was nothing to gain from a fight to the death in a simulation, they’d move onto the next one in a moment.
[break][break]
Still, watery ribbons met grass and together they formed a swamp, one that would slow pokemon down, and hit with great impact even as the earth began to rumble, just what the hell was this thing anyway?
[break][break]
And why wasn’t the swamp slowing it as much as it should have?

NOTES

RKS Stuff

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Teddie

He/Him
November 9th
Goldenrod
Heterosexual
Assassin
Beast
5'3" and 1/2 height
5'3" and 1/2 height
awards
904 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hitoshi
Hitoshi Inoue
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2023 11:09:25 GMT
Hitoshi Inoue Avatar
"Probably smart." Hitoshi has no deeper insight into offer, nor a leader's desire to conduct what happens next. Instead, he directs his Pokemon as best he can. Kusanagi launches from his hand like a missile, moving forward to do battle with the Regirock. Three swords dance across the stone, making little progress. Even ultra beasts and cursed blades can find little purchase against a paragon of stone. This beast of the earth rampages, twisting about in the swamp.[break]
Nothing they do will work. It steps out of the swamp with heavy footsteps. Every step sends debris falling down. While Hitoshi doubts death will stick in this simulated universe, he doesn't want to be the one who finds out. Whistling, his three swords rush back to him. Turning on his heels, he makes a desperate break from the tomb.[break]
"Shit, shit. Faster!"

close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Smuggler/Violence
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,301 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2023 11:16:03 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]significant figure event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]WALSH 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]Fuschia City is under siege. You find yourself face to face with a then Admin Walsh within Fuschia Gym. Beneath you, the tatami flooring is scuffed and gouged from the battle that has been waged here. The simulation sets the Rocket Boss as a hostile figure.[break][break]

He says to you: "fuschia has already fallen. nothing you accomplish here will be of any worth."[break][break]

Should you attempt to step toward him, you'll knock into an invisible wall: an intriguing puzzle for gym challengers, but a frustrating conundrum for those attempting to engage with him.[break][break]

"i'll strike you down before you can even perceive the real me."[break][break]

Suddenly, Walsh disappears. Throughout the gym, multiple "Walshes" appear behind invisible walls. Periodically, he will lunge from a secret space with his GLISCOR, NIDOKING, &/OR HYPNO to attempt to slay you and your Pokemon.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Defeat him or chase him away.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 1 CURIO.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Lose to him or retreat.

close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Smuggler/Violence
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,301 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2023 11:16:39 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]

KKouji turned and ran, his pokemon hot on his heels, there really wasn’t really anything they could do, they didn’t have the plans, nor the time, yet as they ran, everything began to change, the smell of ash and smoke began to take over, the lights shimmered, and there they stood against hostility of a level that was rare, pressure that hung over the air.
[break][break]
He knew this face, it was without the doubt the figure that stood above them all; it was the person that couldn’t be reasoned with, the bulwark that pushed for a new age, it was Boss Walsh.
[break][break]
”Out of the frying pan…Huh?” As he spoke, Kouji could only look to his pokemon, they were surrounded in a moment, and he thought about what they could do next. ”Stick close, we’ll need…Samurott, let’s not be shown up as swords men, ceaseless edge.”
[break][break]
Yet it felt wrong, even as a wave of poison was slashed into two by a dark blade that left scattered shards around, it felt wrong to be fighting a figure of admiration, genuine admiration. If the child in him considered to be the absolute goal, than Declan Walsh was without a doubt the absolute example.
[break][break]
There would be no shaking the fact that this was without a doubt against every instinct in his body.

NOTES

RKS Stuff

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Teddie

He/Him
November 9th
Goldenrod
Heterosexual
Assassin
Beast
5'3" and 1/2 height
5'3" and 1/2 height
awards
904 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hitoshi
Hitoshi Inoue
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2023 11:25:05 GMT
Hitoshi Inoue Avatar
The boss is beautiful. It is not his face that makes Hitoshi think so, nor his voice. It's the natural grace of his body, the absolute confidence with which he moves. This is another ultimate example of humanity. So transfixed in the perfection of his movements is Hitoshi that the dog doesn't bother to draw his sword until it's too late.[break][break]
Out comes two Pokemon: Nidoking and Gliscor. Two on two. That seems fair. The smart move would be to fall back, let his Kartana do the work. Hitoshi isn't in the business of being smart. Energy gathers along the edge of his blade, a sacred sword.[break]
"I didn't hear no bell, Wash!" He screams as the sword blasts into the Nidoking, sending him back. It is but the first blow in the battle. Victory is by no means assured. A veteran like this can surely recover.

close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Smuggler/Violence
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,301 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2023 11:40:02 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]

No bell.
[break][break]
It rang true, there was none, there would be none; the last sound Kouji would hear would be that of his fading heartbeat if he didn’t get himself together, and yet, even if it felt wrong, he couldn’t tear the smile from his face.
[break][break]
He was and always would be a sucker for a good fight.
[break][break]
As the earth began to rumble, Kouji looked to Samurott again. ”Hit them with Razor Shell.” Water began to gather around the horn before he charged at the moving Gliscor, the pokemon formed rocks before throwing them with the force of bullets, Samurott danced around it them, cut through them, and slashed the air itself as it disappeared.
[break][break]
”Ceaseless edge into the shadows.” It was a messed up directive, but in moments like this perhaps that was for the best as he did so, leaving a second layer of spikes across the floor.
[break][break]
Might as well play a little dirty if they won’t give him a straight fight, leaving and coming back into the fight would surely be a pain now, right?

NOTES

RKS Stuff

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Teddie

He/Him
November 9th
Goldenrod
Heterosexual
Assassin
Beast
5'3" and 1/2 height
5'3" and 1/2 height
awards
904 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hitoshi
Hitoshi Inoue
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2023 11:46:09 GMT
Hitoshi Inoue Avatar
The admin's eyes serve for a conductor's baton. Without a word, he guides them with a nod or a sway of his head. Hitoshi understands as soon as the Nidoking recovers that he has bitten off more than he can chew. The force behind each blow is enough to send him flying back. When his sword clashes against the Nidoking's fist, it feels as if his arm is going to shatter. Something splinters in his shoulder.[break]
Unable to keep up the fight that way, he lets Muramasa fly free. The blade skirts around Nidoking with the other two. One, two, three hits along the monster's edge. Nidoking keeps calm. The simulated admin's eyes turn upon Hitoshi.[break]
Backing away, he cowers like a dog with his tail between his legs. They're powerful eyes. The dog understands with one glance why they would choose this man to lead Rocket in Hoenn. His eyes carry dignity, mystery, and humanity.[break]
Ironic.[break]
Fire gathers around the Nidoking's fist. One fire punch is all it takes to send Tsuchigumo flying across the field. The Kartana falls, having fainted. Hitoshi recalls him.[break]
"Whitey, he's strong." The dog's voice carries both admiration and fear.

close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Smuggler/Violence
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,301 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2023 12:00:20 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]

Kouji couldn’t really believe how strong this person was. He couldn’t figure it out, was it natural skill, was it hard work, but it was like watching a master in play, calligraphy in motion, and it was art.
[break][break]
”You’re telling me.” Kouji said aloud, frustration was apparent in his voice, he wanted the fight he wasn’t going to get, and there was the overstep as the earth below Samurott exploded upwards, sending him into the air before a cross of claws crashed down on him, a clean combination.
[break][break]
It was smart, forcing them to overextend, and then pushing them beyond it; leaving openings, and then turning that around as an opportunity to attack, quite simply; this man was stronger than them, even combined.
[break][break]
”Doesn’t mean we can give up though.” He refused to lose, yet, they might not even get a choice in the matter; after all, choice was the right conferred upon victors.

NOTES

RKS Stuff

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Teddie

He/Him
November 9th
Goldenrod
Heterosexual
Assassin
Beast
5'3" and 1/2 height
5'3" and 1/2 height
awards
904 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hitoshi
Hitoshi Inoue
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2023 12:07:44 GMT
Hitoshi Inoue Avatar
They’re simulating the past…[break]
Well, there were things the admin just couldn’t do back then. Hitoshi holds his hand out. Muramasa returns to him. Embedded in the sword’s hilt are shards. Beautiful shards beyond number. Strands of possibility mined from beneath the earth, the impossible made possible.[break]
Nidoking winds up another punch. This one promises to be the end of Kusanagi. He will join Tsuchigumo in the hear-after…or so the Nidoking thinks.[break]
A crown adorns Kusanagi’s head. Wreathed in the waves, he howls his defiance. For the first time, the simulation of their boss seems surprised. He doesn’t seem to know what this power Hitoshi uses is. In that, there is strength.[break]
Kusanagi, hit ‘em with a tera blast! Cut ‘em down!” Kusanagi howls his defiance. Water gathers along the blade’s edge, shooting up and through the Nidoking. One of his arms comes off clean at the elbow. A victory.[break]
Even still, the man they fight does not show emotion. He does not seem bothered. Hitoshi wonders if this is how he is, or if the simulation can only feed certain lines to the future boss.[break]
Thunder gathers in Nidoking’s remaining arm. Wash has adjusted his strategy on the fly. With a resounding BOOM, Kusanagi is also hit. It was a poor choice, changing to this type. He’s still left vulnerable.[break]
Whitey…I don’t think we can win this.

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times