August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
All Wrong
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2023 9:57:57 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]
A new mission, a new partner.
[break][break]
With a pretty big name, he wasn’t sure whether it was a relative or not, but then again he had no intention of acting differently either. Higher or lower, Kouji was far too casual for that, even for his own good. He had begun to fix that little issue in recent times, but there was a bigger goal at play in that case.
[break][break]
”Victoria, yeah?” He asked as he half turned his head, looking at her over his shoulder; they stood at the bottom of this road, in a small little crevice. Supposedly, their information had told them their mark was somewhere in this area, whether he truly was or not, well…
[break][break]
It wasn’t really his problem now, was it?
[break][break]
”Hope you’re not squeamish.” There was a tint of sarcasm to his voice, a small smirk before he turned back around, to keep his eyes to the road and path ahead, to wait for that person to drop by.
[break][break]
”Have you been briefed?”

[attr="class","fakebqooc"][break]

NOTES

I've done nothing wrong mission

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".fakebq"]--accent:#975fb2;font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq b"]color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq a"]font:12px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq h1"]font:bold 16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq h2"]font:bold 14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .credit a"]font-size:14px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Arti

Ji-Won Ki
She/Her
April 8th
Cerulean City, Kanto
Bisexual
Mercenary
Associate
You'll need it
like a craving
5'8 height
5'8 height
Maybe somehow I came off too strong to you~
awards
203 posts
part of
TAG WITH @tori
Victoria Beckett
All Wrong
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2023 3:05:54 GMT
Victoria Beckett Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","tori1"]
[attr="class","text"]

A simple shakedown mission. There'd been plenty of the like that she had done before as a mercenary, so this wasn't her first rodeo. Nonetheless she had hopped for something more complicated to be assigned to her. After all, it wasn't like Rocket wasn't aware of her capabilities. [break][break]

But perhaps she needed to start with everyone else. All progress she had done prior to her 'leave of absence' had been reset it would seem. "Victoria, yeah?” her partner for the evening asked as he glanced back towards her. Tori was adjusting the straps for her holsters as she gave him a curt nod. [break][break]

"Hope you’re not squeamish.” Tori scoffed. She'd never been squeamish, how could she, when she endured this and much worse back in Kanto during her childhood. "You don't need to worry about me," Tori quipped. She was a mercenary to boot. Imagine if she was squeamish on top of that.[break][break]

"Have you been briefed?” Tori shot him a curious glance. "Of course, it's a simple defector clean-up." she said with a tilt of her head. "Unless there's more I should care about?" Of course there were additional details like the name, gender, occupation, and whereabouts of their target but Victoria didn't considered it important enough to recite the entire mission briefing here. She wasn't green under the gills, she knew what she was doing.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

𓆩♡𓆪 mission: i did nothing wrong[break]
𓆩♡𓆪 outfit

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.tori1]--accent:#a882b1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tori1]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
All Wrong
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2023 11:23:11 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]
”Nothing else special or important. You’ve been around the block, huh?”
[break][break]
Her responses were enough to tell him that she held a fair amount of experience underneath her belt, it didn’t matter in what form, it wasn’t his business in the end. Small talk and whatever else could wait until after the mission was completed.
[break][break]
Kouji waited silently until their mark came to eventually cross by, a walk back. Kouji made sure not to look directly at him, the man was way too skittish for that kind of approach to begin with, they’d lose him. ”Try to stay a few paces behind.”
[break][break]
He gave a few moments before he exited the alleyway, he was sure between the two of them, they’d be able to tail him just fine. He looked down at his Rotom Phone, scrolling while walking, or at least so it seemed. With a second look, it was obvious that he screen was dim, more a mirror than anything else.
[break][break]
Their mark had yet to notice anything.

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".fakebq .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Arti

Ji-Won Ki
She/Her
April 8th
Cerulean City, Kanto
Bisexual
Mercenary
Associate
You'll need it
like a craving
5'8 height
5'8 height
awards
203 posts
part of
TAG WITH @tori
Victoria Beckett
All Wrong
POSTED ON Sept 11, 2023 12:40:22 GMT
Victoria Beckett Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","tori1"]
[attr="class","text"]

"Nothing else special or important. You’ve been around the block, huh?” Tori smirked, "You can say that." she said with a slight shrug. After all, it wouldn't be a lie to say she's done more than her fair share of cleanup missions like this back in Kanto. With that being said, it didn't take long for their target to make an appearance. [break][break]

Lavender hues locked onto him as she reached to slip her mask on. "Try to stay a few paces behind.” her partner warned and she scoffed. "Done this before, remember?" she said before slipping into the shadows and leaving her partner to tail him from behind while she scouted ahead. With Tori in the front they'd be able to perform a pincher like move and corner their prey before he could even think to escape. [break][break]

But since their target was the skittish sort, it was imperative that the both of them stayed out of sight as much as possible till they were both ready. Equipped with ear pieces for better communication while apart, Tori swiftly stalked their target from above in the shadows. She'd wait till her partner gave the cue before engaging in anything with their mark.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

𓆩♡𓆪 outfit

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.tori1]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
All Wrong
POSTED ON Sept 11, 2023 20:16:17 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]
Tailing people was an annoying job, you had to watch every single one of your actions, and still appear natural. He had done it for small-time robberies, and Kouji liked to think he was a consummate actor in such things, but the truth was a little different. He had worked on such traits, dipping in and out of view while pretending to type on his Rotom-Phone.
[break][break]
The man was skittish, so the place he’d feel most comfortable was near his home; Kouji knew that was the moment in which he could close the distance, running before that point in time was a pointless endeavour, and when the man made that turn…
[break][break]
Kouji pounced, the space had been reduced gradually, and when that moment came, he charged into the man; shoulder first to take them both into the ground, but the flash of red told him that he had managed to reach for his pokeball, and Kouji almost came face first with an Ariados, while he pressed his to release Iron Jugulis,
[break][break]
It was a large pokemon, the random series of clicks that showed its mechanical body working were one thing, but Kouji held his grip on the man as he tried to get out from under him, he’d leave Ariados to Iron Jugulis.
[break][break]
”You’ll have to come with us.” He didn’t need to look around to know that Tori was around somewhere nearby, and so his iron dragon took the bug into its mouth and away from the two of them.
[break][break]
”It’s better if you talk yourself, I hear Beeheyem leave you a vegetable afterwards.”

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Arti

Ji-Won Ki
She/Her
April 8th
Cerulean City, Kanto
Bisexual
Mercenary
Associate
You'll need it
like a craving
5'8 height
5'8 height
awards
203 posts
part of
TAG WITH @tori
Victoria Beckett
All Wrong
POSTED ON Oct 21, 2023 16:29:42 GMT
Victoria Beckett Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","tori1"]
[attr="class","text"]

From Tori's vantage point she had a good view of the surrounding area and the direction that their target would be heading. While Kouji tailed him from behind, it was Tori's job to keep a look out for authorities and anyone else that could prove to be witnesses or get in their way. [break][break]

This was just a simple clean up, nothing too crazy as far as she was aware, but it never hurt to err on the side of caution. However, as they continued to tail their target she realized more and more that the direction they were headed in was a prime location for a meet up. Experience taught her that, but it couldn't exactly be confirmed yet if that was the case. [break][break]

Their little target was skittish but if they were meeting up with someone, who were they meeting, and why? Victoria had been about to warn Kouji as such but their target rounded a corner and he decided to engage. Tori watched as she kept her eyes peeled for any visitors while Kouji handled their mark. [break][break]

Just as she expected, someone was about to intervene, perhaps whoever it was that they were meant to meet. Just as they were about to step out from the shadows Tori dropped down on them from above and landed on them with a thud. As she landed on them a groan escaped their lips momentarily before Victoria took their head and slammed it against the asphalt, effectively knocking them out before they could get any funny ideas. [break][break]

"Didn't know you were hosting a get-together." Tori chided as she kept her foot on the back of the guy she knocked out. "You should've invited us." She said as she stared down at their target. The light from overhead barely lit her figure so she looked more like a menacing shadow than person at the moment. [break][break]

Behind her, her Morpeko crackled with electricity adding to the whole threatening ambiance of this whole thing. "So, which will it be? The easy way or--?" Her Morpeko SPARKED with electricity again, fully planning on using the move on the guy if he chose to make this at all more difficult than it had to be.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

𓆩♡𓆪 outfit

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]