TAG WITH @lydiamagnusson
Lydia Magnusson
Island Terrorism [M][Matias]
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2023 13:53:54 GMT
Lydia Magnusson Avatar
[attr="class","lydiamag"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
When the call went up for assistance in Pacidilog Town, Lydia did not hesitate to add her name to the list. The town was one of beauty—a floating crown in the region’s crystalline seas. And, with her temporary gig at the carnival behind her, the veteran’s schedule was wide open. She needed something to focus on. More danger to keep the beast from encroaching again. [break][break]

The first two days had been spent scraping barnacles and Binacles from the base of the island. On the third day, there was an incident on one of her dives. Someone attempting to sneak into the city outside of official channels. And, now, she was here to prevent that problem from tainting the peaceful town.[break][break]

A small smile crested her face as she stared out at the sea. The water held no fear for her. Even if it had once almost taken her life. Lord Lugia showed that such things could also be one’s salvation. Her Lycanroc did not seem to share that sentiment. An understandable fact when one knew she was made from stone. In her place, a Kingdra trailed the young woman across the bridges.[break][break]

At this point, the floating platforms beneath her feet felt familiar. Each bouncing step seemed as solid as the solid ground. “You better lemme out of here, bitch!” The woman tried not to let the foul-mouthed prisoner spoil the beauty around her. Ignoring the foul-mouthed Rocket operative—who’d been caught with explosives—seemed the best course of action. A glob of spit hit the ground beside her feet. "It's fucking hot as Groudon's ballsack out here! At least take me inside!"[break][break]

A tiny nose wrinkled like that of a rabbit. A bandage on her shoulder stiffened as she turned to stare at the prisoner. “You will be grateful for the sun soon enough.”

[attr="class","bottom"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-kingdra"]

[newclass=".lydiamag"]--accent:#ACDEF7; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lydiamag blockquote"]width:370px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 35px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:11px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".lydiamag .icon"]background-image:url(https://images2.imgbox.com/c9/48/uNwgzfkQ_o.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".lydiamag blockquote b, .lydiamag blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .lydiamag blockquote b { font-size:11px!important } .lydiamag blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lydiamag .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 430px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".lydiamag .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 340px; padding:50px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 50px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".lydiamag .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2023 16:42:32 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matiasbase"]
[attr="class","matias1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","matiasimg"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

in their defense, the heat is intensified by his presence that seems to bring with it a DESOLATE LAND wherever he goes. it's controlled, of course, and not existent as of yet, but the sun does grow brighter.[break][break]

a curious sight catches his attention. he approaches.[break][break]

"everything good here?"[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]
[attr="class","matiaspoke"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#5d464e;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Lyds
She/Her
May 12
Goldenrod City
Heterosexual
Unemployed
Cadet
Victory Runs in My Veins
awards
247 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lydiamagnusson
Lydia Magnusson
POSTED ON Sept 25, 2023 1:02:45 GMT
Lydia Magnusson Avatar
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
“Oh, shit—isn’t that—” A glare from his guard stifled the prisoner’s tongue for a moment. But there was a hint of mirth underneath the shock. It’d be fun to mess with blondie’s first impression. But the thought of doing that in front of Mr. Volcano isn’t all that appealing.[break][break]
The blonde immediately recognized the approaching man. Instantly, her body snapped to attention. The urge to bark out sir almost overwhelms her good sense. But she stops herself from showing her belly. This was not a military expedition. “Yes, Mister Silph.” The woman responded in typical, icy tones. She took a deep breath. “The recent invasion has pushed the jail past capacity.” A small town like this wasn’t exactly built for terrorist threats.[break][break]

The bunny-like nose gave a wrinkle. “I am meant to guard this man until a league representative retrieves him.” Blue eyes flicker toward where she’d found him trying to bust his buddies free. Now, however, the only danger he posed came by way of his smart mouth. A glare was spared to the suspected bomber as he rattled irritably at his chains. In concert, sweat rolled down the pair’s faces.
[break][break]
Lydia soon turned her attention fully to Matthias. Unless he was on vacation, his presence seemed a foreboding omen. An acknowledgment that something here was threatening enough to require a god’s attention. “Is something…amiss, sir?”

[newclass=".lydiamag"]--accent:#ACDEF7; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lydiamag blockquote"]width:370px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 35px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:11px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".lydiamag .icon"]background-image:url(https://images2.imgbox.com/c9/48/uNwgzfkQ_o.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".lydiamag blockquote b, .lydiamag blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .lydiamag blockquote b { font-size:11px!important } .lydiamag blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lydiamag .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 430px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".lydiamag .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 340px; padding:50px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 50px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Sept 27, 2023 14:41:46 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"i see."[break][break]

the man in chains isn't paid much attention to.[break][break]

"there seems to be an influx of activity in pacifidlog. or so the reports have it to believe. so i'm just here to look around and see what i find."[break][break]

his attention remains on the woman before him.[break][break]

"and what are you? just a good samaritan or are you with the league?"[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Lyds
She/Her
May 12
Goldenrod City
Heterosexual
Unemployed
Cadet
Victory Runs in My Veins
awards
247 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lydiamagnusson
Lydia Magnusson
POSTED ON Oct 5, 2023 12:53:43 GMT
Lydia Magnusson Avatar
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
It becomes immediately apparent that the Silph will not pay him any mind. After a brief debate, the prisoner sinks into a sulky silence. This guy seemed like he’d toss him in the water if given a chance. And, even he couldn’t swim in shackles. Hoping to be forgotten, the sweaty convict settles for eavesdropping.[break][break]

At the talk of recent activity, Lydia’s icy eyes trailed across the surrounding platforms. Though she had only visited the place once prior, it seemed off. This was likely due in part to the hawkish people staring worriedly over the water. “It has been chaotic.” The woman confirmed—the slightest hint of a Kalosian accent audible. “He’s the third Rocket we’ve captured this week." She stared at the azure waters beneath her feet. "I am not sure what sparked the sudden interest.”[break][break]

What was she? Such a strange, reductive question. She would not go so far as to call herself a good samaritan. There was selfishness to her actions—a deep desire to reclaim a sense of purpose. A sigh shook the woman’s tiny, doll-like frame. “I was in Kanto.” [break][break]

Those four words spoke volumes. About who she was, and who she wanted to be.[break][break]

She had been fresh out of officer school at the time. And, when Johto happened, no more prepared for it. “I don’t want to see history repeat itself.”[break][break]

Except, even as she said it, something in her whispered: yes you do.

[/blockquote]

[/div]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Oct 10, 2023 10:32:42 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

too old to be a fresh graduate, too young to be a seasoned officer, the woman before him sits in a murky, gray area perhaps undecided on the path she wants to walk.[break][break]

so, he offers her one.[break][break]

"any interest in joining the fight here?"[break][break]

clearly there is some interest, given the rocket tied to her. but he does not want to make assumptions.[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Lyds
She/Her
May 12
Goldenrod City
Heterosexual
Unemployed
Cadet
Victory Runs in My Veins
awards
247 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lydiamagnusson
Lydia Magnusson
POSTED ON Oct 20, 2023 11:21:04 GMT
Lydia Magnusson Avatar
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

‘Any interest in joining the fight here?’ It’s like a lightning strike. For an instant, she looks like a starving man who’s had a steak tossed before them. Her tongue probes at her lips. A single word—a yes--threatens to spill out. But she pauses. [break][break]

The prisoner takes the opportunity to snort. “Just looking for more blood for the gears, eh?” He pulls against his chains, the wiggling having a purpose. One he finally accomplishes as he finds his way to a secret compartment at his belt. One that the metal detectors had missed. “Leave it to a fucking Silph.” [break][break]

Lydia’s voice is like a whip crack. “Quiet.” But, even if alone, his words stop her from being too impulsive. She remembers the day had found her. A leg twisted into a mess of bone and sinew. The majority of her squad a victim of a rescue attempt turned ambush. But she made it. [break][break]

All the looks of pity the doctors threw her way. All those hushed whispers about her never walking again. But here she stood. [break][break]

And, now, she could have a chance to make up for it. “And how would you—” At her side, Anne’s ears prick up. The cuffed man's laugh is barely audible to the humans. But the explosion that rocked the platform was hard to miss. “Shit!” Lydia stumbles as the platform rocks beneath them. [break][break]

Instantly, her eyes snap to the captive. She should have let him drown.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Oct 23, 2023 13:47:39 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

it is not the first EXPLOSION that has come for him and it will not be the last. this one, however, is unexpected, and he should have kept a more careful watch over the captive.[break][break]

he tries to react by manipulating the earth only to find that the boards they stand on are made out of wood with nothing below them.[break][break]

so, the impact sends him into the water.[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Lyds
She/Her
May 12
Goldenrod City
Heterosexual
Unemployed
Cadet
Victory Runs in My Veins
awards
247 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lydiamagnusson
Lydia Magnusson
POSTED ON Nov 8, 2023 13:35:15 GMT
Lydia Magnusson Avatar
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

Its seismic abilities warn the Lycanroc as the shaking erupts. But the world shifts before Minerva can find the threat. Thick claws dig ruts into the wooden boards. Splash! “Sir!” When she looks up, her trainer is poised on the edge of the floating platform. Her shirt has been discarded to show a criss-crossed bra underneath. The gun drops beside it. “Watch him!” [break][break]

Then, wondering if this act of avatar in his waters violates Lord Kyogre's domain, the blonde dives into the water.[break][break]

With an irritable snarl, the wolf does as directed. The man’s comfortable seat is now surrounded by rings of pointed stone. The remote detonator now smashed beneath the faithful lupine’s foot. Why do humans not just kill the sick ones and be done with it? Any noises surrounding them—panicked citizens bucked from the city’s walkways—are ignored in favor of a singular focus.[break][break]

Beneath the azure waves, Lydia does not take long to find Matias. As she approaches, she moves as if to loop a muscled bicep under his shoulders. She does not know if he can swim, but she knows how surprising a sudden submersion can be. As she nears, she notices a shadow in the water. If she'd been thinking, she might have thought this attack an astute metaphor for the region itself.[break][break]

All the confusion and screaming have drawn the attention of underwater predators. "Shar!" A Sharpedo, a Carvana, and a Veluza appear from the deep waters beneath them. A few platforms away, her Kingdra surges to intersect. An Aqua Jet allows him to knock the leading Pokemon into a support pillar. But that's just one of their many toothy problems.[break][break]

With a free hand, Lydia draws a vicious knife from the side of her pants. She allows her eyes to drift up toward the light-speckled surface above. Getting there was possible, but there are risks. Blue eyes shift to the drenched man next to her: Are you ready?

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2023 8:47:34 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

a great sense of discomfort washes over him as he sinks in the water, now surrounded and left in a domain that counters his own. if he could burn it all into oblivion, he would, but for now he's too focused on regaining his composure. the arm that finds him helps tether him, and after a few moments, he calms enough to glance around them.[break][break]

he taps his ankle with his foot which cracks open a pokeball, calling out a cloyster that sends an ICICLE SPEAR toward their underwater assailants. this buys them enough time for the two humans to near the surface.[break][break]

after a moment, he nods, and signs in return: ready.[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Lyds
She/Her
May 12
Goldenrod City
Heterosexual
Unemployed
Cadet
Victory Runs in My Veins
awards
247 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lydiamagnusson
Lydia Magnusson
POSTED ON Dec 17, 2023 17:27:16 GMT
Lydia Magnusson Avatar
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
An anklet? What a good storage method. It is not the first place an assailant would look. It would be a good response to the many assailants who started by trying to rip off your belt. As the Sharpedo drew within nose length, the Cloyster’s icicle punched through its gut. Blood clouded the water around it as the fish began to thrash. Instantly, other predators turn toward it. May Arceus be with you. She could not begrudge a predator for doing its job. [break][break]

At his nod, the woman kicks off the ground with a powerful burst of her back legs. Tiny hands tighten around Mathias’s fingers as she rockets toward the surface. [break][break]

If they looked behind them, they would see the Sharpedo fighting against its former allies. Its movements are sluggish and desperate, impeded by the shard of ice in its side. The Kingdra—Lydia’s—bounces from one target to another to try and preserve the lives of those who’d fallen in. Merlot eyes fill with relief as it spots its trainer heading toward the surface.[break][break]

As they near the water’s surface, the worried visage of her Lycanroc becomes visible. Even though her lungs burn, the woman cannot resist a smile. It is truly a wonderful thing to have such a devoted companion—a being whose loyalty knows no bounds.[break][break]

With a gasp, her head bursts through the water. A few desperate breaths give her lungs some needed relief. “Are you all right, sir?” The woman turns to face Matthias. A hand grasps the ladder behind her.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2023 10:23:47 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

without waiting for her, he makes for the ladder the moment they break through the surface, coming back out into the open air and more importantly land where he finds comfort.[break][break]

he scrambles onto what remains of the dock.[break][break]

"just fine," only now does he offer his hand, helping her back up should she need it.[break][break]

and then, he looks around.[break][break]

"did he..." just blow up and die?[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Lyds
She/Her
May 12
Goldenrod City
Heterosexual
Unemployed
Cadet
Victory Runs in My Veins
awards
247 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lydiamagnusson
Lydia Magnusson
POSTED ON Dec 27, 2023 3:06:51 GMT
Lydia Magnusson Avatar
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
A simple nod served as her initial response. “I am glad to hear it.” If the avatar of a god died on her watch, Lydia was not certain she could handle that. She had failed her squad once. That feeling was not one she wanted to repeat.
[break][break]
Only after being certain he is safe does Lydia move to pull herself back onto the walkway. She grips Matias’s hand tightly as she pulls herself up the last two rungs. Just as her feet touch down, a raucous clang sounds just above the water’s surface. Turning to face the ruckus, she finds a Sharpedo’s red eyes staring back. I am sorry you are deprived of a meal, friend..
[break][break]
At the Silph’s curiosity, Lydia’s narrowed eyes swept up the walkway. "Do not worry, sir." The Rocket operative sneered at the two soldiers. The wolf snarled at him again, her rocky growths now pressing against his threat. “Minerva’s watching him.” Bright blues swept across the surrounding area. She spotted at least five other people in a similar state of dampness. But, no one seemed hurt.
[break][break]
“Thank Arceus.” The woman muttered a quiet prayer under her breath.
[break][break]
The bomber grinned cheekily. “Have a nice swim, Blondie?” Blue eyes slid toward him as her jaw set. “Sad that bastard didn’t drown with you.” Bare feet slid toward the detonator, The normally icy countenance was white hot. After she finished with him, she'd go teach these yokels how to properly restrain a prisoner.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Dec 31, 2023 11:35:50 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"sad indeed."[break][break]

but justice will come for the bomber, that much he's certain of. if not from the league, then by his own hands at some point in the future.[break][break]

"you know, the military could use someone like you. have you ever considered enlisting?"[break][break]

he turns to look at her.[break][break]

"you'd have my recommendation if so."[break][break]

that should spring her up through the ranks.[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Lyds
She/Her
May 12
Goldenrod City
Heterosexual
Unemployed
Cadet
Victory Runs in My Veins
awards
247 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lydiamagnusson
Lydia Magnusson
POSTED ON Jan 12, 2024 4:34:02 GMT
Lydia Magnusson Avatar
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
The bomber just sneers in response. The Silph’s response draws out a bark of laughter. “The only difference is somebody will miss me.” His eyes are dismissive as Lydia approaches him. Her movements leave a watery trail behind her. The Rocket agents split in a taunting smile. “Aww! I made Captain Barbie grumpy!” As Matias speaks, she turns to him, paying the other man no attention. [break][break]

Memories flash through her mind. Fallen comrades and blood-stained sand. The ringing of a car bomb in her ears. “I’ve enlisted before. Seen enough for a lifetime.” Not in this war. But for the same reasons that tempted her now. The ability to feel like something bigger. To give meaning to what she did. To return to something terrible that filled a void she couldn’t explain. “Thank you.”
[break][break]
A noise of surprise follows as she hauls the attacker up by his elbows. “Hey! Wait—!” She dances him to the end of the pier. “What the hell are you doing?” Lydia does not smile—her countenance. “You said it was hot, sir.” With a thrust of her arms, she sent him into the churning waters. “I am cooling you off.” A glance is given to her resurfaced Kingdra. He’ll fish the fool out in a moment.
[break][break]
But he deserved to squirm first. To feel the Arceus damned terror he visited on the town’s residents.
[break][break]
War was terrible. Being a soldier meant giving up a lot of what made life free. It was the last thing she should want. It’d be insanity to climb back on that altar. To try and finish a fight that had already almost killed her.
[break][break]
“Whom do I talk to?”