Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
Should I bite my tongue, until blood soaks my shirt?
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
PERSPECTIVE
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2023 15:14:17 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-wrap"]
[attr="class","char-main"]
[attr="class","char-words"]Anger flares still, pulsating to the beat of his heart, roaring wildly like a solar flare. The sensation prickles his skin, but he ignores the urge. A hand touches his own, small and vulnerable, but the smile that meets him is anything but.
[Break][break]
"Ye want ta go out? We can find ye more if those hand games." She nods eagerly. Delta had taken to playing with one of those handheld gaming devices, a gift from Freya.
[Break][break]
Freya. The woman had left to stay in-town for their upcoming meeting. A meeting that'd involve the likes of and . A bloodline that should be wiped from Hoenn forever lest more of them come crawling from the recesses.
[Break][break]
A squeeze brings his hand back as he steps off the train. He smiles, though it always looked to Delta like a sharpedo's own smile. The crowd disappeared as they stepped out of the station, but beside him, Lucario stiffened. His aura sensors moved slowly, probingly, and his head shifted to look further down and towards the coastline.
[Break][break]
Something awaited them. Something that felt familiar, yet sinister.[break][break]
Curiosity broke the silence. King was confident in his abilities, though doubt still harbored for the safety of his child; nevertheless, Pokemon and Trainer had harbored a deal: Delta came first. Always.[break][break]
He stepped forward and offthe beaten path until sand crunched beneath his feet.
[break]

[attr="class","char-notes"]

notes

[break][break]

[attr="class","char-pkmn"]

[newclass=.char-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap b] color: #9ce6f6; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap i] color: #cecece; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-main] padding: 25px; font: 12.5px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-pkmn] margin-top: -10px; margin-bottom: 15px; display: flex; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-words] padding: 10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 5px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,409 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
PERSPECTIVE
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2023 16:48:24 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal elisa"]
[attr="class","top"]

Fate pulled Elisabeth, time and time again, to these moonlit shores.[break][break]

This far away from the city of Sootopolis proper, she'd find herself secluded in the wilderness that encroached on the outside of the island. Divorced from Rocket hierarchy, she didn't have to hold up the walls of an aloof and intimidating underboss, or play the part that her monstrous Avatarship to Wo-chien demanded she play.[break][break]

Here on these rocky beaches, she let herself toy with the other sides of her psyche.[break][break]

A ring of pink mist coiled about her wrist, summoned by the MISTY TERRAIN the woman was now able to beckon through her tenuous link to her distant other deity, Tapu Fini. So much of this power still perplexed her, as she watched it take shape and shimmer in the air.[break][break]

'Control.' 'Opening up one's heart.' Which version of events felt more true to her? 's, or 's?[break][break]

Could it be both? Was prying open someone's heart just a means of manipulating them better?[break][break]

A rustle behind her attracted her attention, and Elisabeth stood up, half-expecting after her last rendezvous here. No ELECTRIC TERRAIN pushed against her own, however, as she hurriedly attempted to recall it seconds later than she should have.[break][break]

When the stranger entered the clearing, she tensed like a lone Mightyena sensing the first of an enemy pack approach.[break][break]

"Name your business," she ordered, the plume of pink mist about her wrist dissipating as her voice rose. "Swiftly. Sootopolis is not a welcoming territory."

[attr="class","ooc"] [break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".elisa"] --accent:#D14C4C!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D14C4C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn"] text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
PERSPECTIVE
POSTED ON Sept 10, 2023 3:03:10 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-words"]The woman across from him was not what he'd expected. His eyes take her in, appraising her against the reaction of his Lucario. King's gaze is drawn in by the misty terrain, a common technique for battle, only, this felt like anything but. His mind wanders to the mist that would expel from Freya's mouth with each strike of his fist and, whether it was paranoia or not, he understands the jackal's hesitation.
[break][break]
His hand grips tightly to his daughter's hand, though he does little to betray the sense of danger he feels to her. Looking down he gives his daughter a shit-eating grin — the Wayland special — before addressing the strange woman. King resists the screaming urge in his chest to be sarcastic, but that doesn't mean he needed to be truthful.
[break][break]
"Takin' a stroll on the beach." He answers calmly enough. The not-so subtle threat clues him in to the type of person standing in-front of him. Rocket? Likely. But there was something more to this woman; what was Xen's problem?
[break][break]
"Didn't realize martial law was in-effect."
[break][break]
God dammit.
[break]

notes

[break][break]

[newclass=.char-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-main] padding: 25px; font: 12.5px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-pkmn] margin-top: -10px; margin-bottom: 15px; display: flex; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 5px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,409 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
PERSPECTIVE
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2023 1:12:28 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

What a mocking answer.[break][break]

Elisabeth didn't recognize in any meaningful way. Of all the records she'd poured over during her time as Rocket's admin of intelligence, his name had never stood out enough for his face to enshrine itself in her memory. This made him nothing more than a strange face in a strange place, and strangeness to her meant danger.[break][break]

So it was paramount to establish her threat level surpassed his own.[break][break]

"Rocket has overseen Sootopolis for some time now," she said, crossing her arms. A wisp of pink smoke dared to spiral out from a finger, an unruly rebel that stubbornly held over from her previous display of power. "Martial law may not be in effect, but it is observed nonetheless. This is a place where innocence isn't respected as much as elsewhere."[break][break]

Carmine eyes leveled on the other intruder on her sacred solitude, and her mouth deepened into a frown.[break][break]

"And yet, you have a child with you," she commented, gesturing to the small, offensive creature, as if she was incapable of hearing their discussion. "Which leads me to believe you are either very ignorant, or very stupid."

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D14C4C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
PERSPECTIVE
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2023 1:21:59 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-words"]King barks a laugh. It drips with malice, sarcasm, and no shortage of hatred.
[break][break]
"I've been called both a fair share, so take yer pick I guess."
[break][break]
He follows it with a shrug, his grip still tight on the child beside him. She radiated a dangerous enough energy that his hackles were standing on end.
[break][break]
Could he take her in a fight? King had no clue.
[break][break]
Could he escape? More than likely. If anything, he'd ensure Delta got out, even if he couldn't.
[break][break]
"What I am is curious." He drops his gaze to the Lucario, then back to the Underboss. "Why ye stink so much like a dragon."
[break]

notes

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,409 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
PERSPECTIVE
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2023 1:27:29 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

A dragon.[break][break]

His curiosity sparked her own, begrudgingly. A fleeting recollection of 's Rayquaza, jaws open wide as flames burned with the hunger of punishment, left her paler than before. Then the face of replaced it, and whatever vestige of fear had managed to manifest in her melted away to anger.[break][break]

"An intriguing observation," she said, taking a step towards him. As she did so, the sands beneath their feet appeared to darken in her shadow. "For you give off the aura of no dragon."[break][break]

A silent laugh exhaled through her nose, derisive with disdain.[break][break]

"Just a rabid boar, rampaging in places it doesn't belong. Go home with your piglet, then. There are other beaches to be seen beyond this one."

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
PERSPECTIVE
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2023 1:46:05 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-words"]"Yer quite observant. Right on the nose again, eh?"
[break][break]
He stares her down with a rather calm demeanor. He excelled in moments like these; in tension, and posturing.
[break][break]
"But ye mistake me. I never said ye came off like a dragon, just that you're covered in its stench. A rather pleasant change of pace compared ta that sense of rot, 'n decay that lingers just beneath."
[break][break]
King clicks his tongue.
[break][break]
"I'd be glad ta leave, once ye answer why that is."[break]

notes

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,409 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
PERSPECTIVE
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2023 16:14:42 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"And why should I indulge in your curiosity?"[break][break]

Her eyes narrowed to two thin slits, twin rubies glimmering with dark intent. They settled on the girl, before returning to the man who was purportedly her guardian.[break][break]

"I will be the one to ask the questions."[break][break]

Another step followed. With it, the waves behind her began to churn and froth. Hideous algae bloomed on the shore, stretching towards them as if animated to life. They thrashed like spidery hands, webbed to form a blooming red tide that stifled the air itself with resentment.[break][break]

"Who is this dragon to you, then? And by what name would I know her?"

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
PERSPECTIVE
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2023 20:40:51 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-words"]King has no powers of his own to call own; no manipulation, or posturing.
[break][break]
"What was it ye said? Very ignorant, or very stupid? Perhaps I'm not the only one."
[break][break]
He flashes canines, chuckling in a low tone. Delta, at his side, shuffles to hide behind the mans leg. Lucario moves to stand closer to her as well.
[break][break]
"I never said the dragon was a she." He tilts his head, appraising the woman more closely. Was she actually a threat? He couldn't decide. In a lot of ways, she felt similar to himself; angry, and defensive. The more he watches her, the more likely it's the other option.
[break][break]

She was prey playing at being something more.
[break][break]

This woman was no different than a creature relying on its colors to scare away threats. He remembers that he hadn't quite answered her question. He has a feeling she already knows his next words.
[break][break]

"Freya."[break]

notes

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,409 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
PERSPECTIVE
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2023 17:10:04 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"The fiercest of Hoenn's dragons are women," Elisabeth replied, a vision of fangs and claws tearing through the Petalburg Woods still fresh in her mind's eye. "Mine is a natural assumption."[break][break]

She didn't know which held sway over the man in front of her -- or -- until he named the latter aloud. For some reason, that revelation startled her. Perhaps it was due to how spoke of her so tenderly and wistfully; perhaps it was because of how much the councilwoman's words still stung her, like salt that had made its way into a gaping wound.[break][break]

That raw bitterness seeped into her reply despite herself, each syllable reeking with scorn.[break][break]

"And my business with that dragoness is concluded. She denied the justice I offered her, and I have no need to beg for what is not freely given."[break][break]

And if you beg, her eyes silently promised him, it will mean nothing to me, either.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
PERSPECTIVE
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2023 22:29:27 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-words"]There. A flicker in the facade; a slip of the mask. It's quick, but King's worn a mask his entire life. What's more, she wasn't advancing any longer.
[break][break]
Her words stir something in him and his lip curls, teeth nearly gnashing.
[break][break]
"'N what justice could the likes of ye offer? Yer as lost as the rest of yer kind."

notes

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,409 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
PERSPECTIVE
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2023 4:09:39 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"Lost?" she repeated, seemingly distracted as her hands splayed out to grasp empty air. As she did so, pinpricks of that rosy mist returned, dancing in and out between her fingers. "You haven't any idea how far I seek to go."[break][break]

She remembered the moony visage of , and the way the ocean had thrashed them both back and forth in one another's grip. The hollow of her shoulder ached with the memory of teeth that had forcibly marked her that woman's enemy.[break][break]

The underboss shrugged the sleeve of her garment to expose that scar to him, revealing where canines and molars had bitten into pale flesh.[break][break]

"Your dragoness makes her pacts in blood, as I do. She swore an oath to a man who betrayed her, once."[break][break]

A calm steeliness entered her demeanor, her stiff-necked posture casting her full height upon the man and child. The weight of a decade's malcontent sat in her words, heavy with implication.[break][break]

"My oath is to destroy that man before he can destroy others like her. So we are enemies, she and I. That is the choice she made."

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
PERSPECTIVE
POSTED ON Sept 21, 2023 0:58:04 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-words"]He couldn't pretend to understand the deeper meaning of this woman's words, but he could understand the emotions.
[break][break]
Her words rang with anger, malice, grief, and pain- things he too was deeply familiar with it. But, where he sought the comfort of peace and family, she sought only destruction and finality. An emotion wrestles its way to the top and, after a moment of introspection, he places it.
[break][break]
He pitied her.
[break][break]
"She has a tendency ta make bad decisions." Had she swore herself again to that man? Or, perhaps, simply didn't wish to participate in his destruction.
[break][break]
"Yer lookin' at one." The muscles of his face twitch as the ghost of a smirk is subdued. "She's a pain in my ass in ways ye-" He nudges his head in the direction of her injury. "-only barely understand. But, she's mine, and mine alone."
[break][break]
Lucario takes a step back.
[break][break]
"Not sure what she did ta spurn ye, but if she's yer enemy, then so ta am I. 'N I'm a hell of a lot less forgivin than that a rescued princess. I won't stop ye from killin' that man, he sure as fuck deserves it, but ye can bet yer ass that'll be the limit ta yer revenge"

notes

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,409 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
PERSPECTIVE
POSTED ON Sept 21, 2023 6:32:56 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"Rest assured, I have no intention of taking her from you."[break][break]

That would be too much like chasing a mirror, and Elisabeth was loathe to acknowledge reflections of herself most of all.[break][break]

"You act as if this isn't in itself an old truth: that those who accept love accept pain and suffering along with it." She pulled back her sleeve, covering the ugly scar from view once more. He hid the pity well enough that it didn't register in his voice, and for this reason, she spoke freely. "No one ever emerges unscathed."[break][break]

As Lucario stepped back, the pink mist pooled around them anew, thickening in a dewy cloud that crept towards the man and his child like fog. The sweet-scented pull of it lulled her to peace as much as it sickened her, reminiscent of a man she couldn't remember knowing anything but hate for.[break][break]

"I didn't, and neither did . But only one of us is asking for our pound of flesh."[break][break]

Flintlike resolve crystallized and hardened in her carmine eyes.[break][break]

"I intend to collect what I am owed."

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
PERSPECTIVE
POSTED ON Sept 24, 2023 0:53:09 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-words"]The pink mist— so familiar and yet so alien— was a never-ending thorn in his side. It seemed as if all of King's problems could be traced back to one family — one name: silph. It trickles in like the noxious fumes of bile and he finds himself snarling against the thought.
[break][break]
That damned woman thought herself more capable than actually was. She carried all the arrogance and pride of a dragon, even when it would be her downfall.
[break][break]
King sniffs, muscles tense, eyes narrowing.
[break][break]
"Then take yer pound of flesh from 'em. Take it from 'is whole family fer all I give a fuck." Canines bared, his tongue rolls over his teeth as if considering. "But unless ye want me ta leave missin' some of yers — back the fuck up."

notes