Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
688 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
Knocked Offline (Mission)
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2023 4:22:17 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

Seated at a table on the patio of a coffee shop, a man in a gray suit waited for his partner to arrive.

The job was simple: hunt down a group of defectors. Just another group of children that were sold on the false ideals sold by . Though they might've gotten off with a threat from someone like him, or , they chose to write a blog about their experiences in Rocket. This alone necessitated their deaths.

The operation came with a twist, however. Dorian was to be partnered with a child of the Yukimura house. It wasn't the first time he had to babysit an heiress to one of their backers.

All he could hope was that she wasn't as squeamish as .

tags:
notes: Mission - I've Done Nothing Wrong

General Outfit

close tab

played by

newt

jigokuhime, snow white
she/her
october 18
mauville city
ace lesbian
trustfund baby
associate
I AM THE DESTROYER.
5'4 height
5'4 height
i'll pe-pe-peel, peel my emotions away
awards
75 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maki
MAKI YUKIMURA
POSTED ON Sept 10, 2023 21:42:18 GMT
MAKI YUKIMURA Avatar
the "partner" in question is exactly on time. she doesn't look like much at first; she favors her father's side of the family, with his dark purple hair and blue eyes. anyone who's done business with the yukimuras in the past will recognize these traits, so there can be no doubt the girl approaching dorian's table is maki yukimura herself. her clothes are simple, but tailored to her measurements. it's likely they cost hundreds to manufacture.

"you must be dorian westcliff," she says. though she smiles at him, something seems missing in her gaze. maki extends a perfectly-manicured hand in greeting, and if he chooses to take that hand, he'll find her handshake business-like and strong, though not uncomfortable. clearly she's had some practice. "i am maki yukimura. i did some preliminary research and narrowed down their location to one particular area." she launches immediately into business, just like her handshake. "however, if you have any suggestions, i would be happy to hear them. i'll defer to your judgment today."
close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
688 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
POSTED ON Sept 11, 2023 20:40:52 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

As his partner arrived, Dorian stood up in respect for the woman. As a member of the Yukimura family, she would be greeted with a respectful bow, clearly something he learned in his time in Kanto.

There was no mistaking it. She was punctual, well-dressed, had the family's features, and went straight down to business. She was a member of the Yukimura house, indeed. Dorian shook her hand, his own grip just as firm and businesslike as hers.

So she did some research into the targets too? That was good, she showed initiative. So far, the Mad Dog was impressed. But the real test would be in that apartment.

"The first thing I will point out is to avoid collateral damage as best we can. This isn't Kanto, and the Hoennian Brass doesn't exactly welcome collateral damage.", Dorian would tell her. "Otherwise, this should be a standard raid on the place. But if you can keep at least one alive, we can bring them back to Sootopolis. I - have some plans.", Dorian continued, his tone becoming sinister.

"But in terms of cleaning up corpses, I brought along something that is adept at just that.", he'd inform her.

tags:
notes: tl;dr

close tab

played by

newt

jigokuhime, snow white
she/her
october 18
mauville city
ace lesbian
trustfund baby
associate
I AM THE DESTROYER.
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
75 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maki
MAKI YUKIMURA
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2023 18:30:33 GMT
MAKI YUKIMURA Avatar
thankfully, maki's good at keeping things subtle. her plans never involve anything particularly grandiose. even in kanto, if it came out that her family gave rocket so much support, they'd likely lose business. the idea is to remain unseen, in the shadows, manipulating things like one might manipulate a marionette. to manipulate her like they might a marionette, with the understanding that everything she does must be for the greater good of their family.

maki brings up a map on her phone, zeroing in on a house nearby that's been abandoned for several years. "a recent satellite image showed one of the traitors entering this house at night," she explains. "after that, i set up a camera myself to watch the house. everyone should be inside right now. and if they're not, i'm certain we can convince them to give up their other locations."

she pockets her phone again. "we need to move fast to ensure we don't need to take any detours." it seems like she's ready to leave the coffee shop.
close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
688 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
POSTED ON Oct 12, 2023 17:16:18 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

Dorian grinned as the woman showed her work. Dorian had opted for a low-tech surveillance method. Having one of his own, disguised as a homeless man, watch the house for a few days. "Very good. Just be sure to grab the camera on the way out. Would rather not have it be left behind as evidence. But then, I take if you've already planned on doing that, yes?", Dorian commented.

Dorian would get up from his seat. "Yes, let's head out.", Dorian confirmed.

The Mad Dog had not ordered anything, having opted to wait for his partner, out of respect. He did admire the fact that she was straight to the point.

The Mad Dog would make his way to a panel van he had set up for the job. Inside the back were various tools they could use as improvised melee weapons. Chemicals suited for the clean up of blood were present. Dorian also had a healthy supply of cable ties, duct tape, and black bags.

"Check under the car seat. There's a fake panel underneath the drawer, with a little surprise, should you wish for it.", Dorian would tell her.

If she were to check, she'd find a handgun, three extra magazines, and a suppressor, all neatly contained and secured with black foam inserts.

tags:

close tab

played by

newt

jigokuhime, snow white
she/her
october 18
mauville city
ace lesbian
trustfund baby
associate
I AM THE DESTROYER.
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
75 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maki
MAKI YUKIMURA
POSTED ON Oct 14, 2023 19:46:38 GMT
MAKI YUKIMURA Avatar
she does as dorian says, opening the panel under the drawer. she withdraws the handgun and checks it over with an expert eye, noting that it's fully loaded and silenced. she gives a nod of approval, and holds onto it with a practiced grip. it's comfortable in her hand, much like the ones she's used before. marksmanship is one of her stronger skills. one might even call it a hobby of hers, given that she's trained in archery as well, despite how little use the latter will have in real life.

"ready." once they're off, maki sits in silence, barely moving. she's turning over mission plans in her head, remembering the layout of the area. by the time they arrive, she's decided on the best course of action for getting in and out without anyone noticing.

as soon as they pull up at the house, maki points at the front door. it's likely locked, and it's in full view of the street. if they go in through the back, they run the risk of their quarry escaping through the front. the best thing to do now is seal it and any of the first floor windows so they can't be used as avenues of escape.

"i can have my froslass freeze the front door and the downstairs windows with frost breath," she explains to dorian. "that should hold them long enough for us to finish what we need to do without anyone slipping away." afterwards, they can burn away any evidence of their involvement.
close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
688 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
POSTED ON Oct 16, 2023 6:03:27 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

As Dorian parked the van, the Mad Dog would pull out a pair of gloves from his coat. He would then mull over the potential weapons he'd like to use. As much as he wanted to play with his new sledgehammer, such a weapon would've been impractical in a tight space like the house. So instead, Dorian grabbed a simple claw hammer.

"Good idea! And for good measure, I can have my Houndoom waiting in the shadows, ready to rip apart anyone who somehow makes it out.", he'd tell her.

Dorian woiuld allow the heiress to do her thing, sealing off the front door, as well as any nearby windows. Meanwhile, Dorian deploys Bony Buddy in a nearby alleyway. "Anyone but us makes it through the windows, or the door, somehow, make them regret it.", he'd tell the Houndoom, before moving onto the back door.

If she wanted him to kick in the back door, he would gladly do so. Otherwise, if she wanted to enter quietly, he was sure she could pick the lock.

tags:

close tab

played by

newt

jigokuhime, snow white
she/her
october 18
mauville city
ace lesbian
trustfund baby
associate
I AM THE DESTROYER.
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
75 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maki
MAKI YUKIMURA
POSTED ON Oct 18, 2023 18:45:33 GMT
MAKI YUKIMURA Avatar
once every possible exit except the back door has been sealed off, maki gives dorian the okay to bust the door down. if she wasn't so sure there was no avenue of escape, she'd have picked the lock; but they're not just here to kill everyone, they're here to squeeze information out of the traitors as well. scaring them is part of the deal. the more frightened they are, the more likely they'll be to talk.

thanks to their otherwise silent work, the people inside the house are unaware of what's going on. it's a quiet night overall, and they're not expecting it when their door is busted down and a large man and a girl with a cold look on her face enter the building. there's four people overall, and two immediately make a break for it. fearing for her life, a woman charges for a window and slams into it, the window cracking but not breaking thanks to the ice behind it. she immediately slumps down, knocked out by her escape attempt.

the other, a man, lets out a bellow and tries to charge past dorian and into maki to make his escape. he thinks that if he does the unexpected, he'll manage to make it past them... or maybe he's simply trying to save his friends by serving as a distraction.

maki simply sidesteps him and grabs him, holding a knife to his throat. the other two, still inside the kitchenette in the house, shake.

"no more foolishness," maki says. "we have questions. if you don't answer them, i'll make this one's death slow and painful."
close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
688 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
POSTED ON Oct 20, 2023 1:14:57 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

With a swift and powerful kick, Dorian breaks the door down. With a grin, the veteran Rocket waltzes into the abandoned house, a Pokeball in his hand.

Upon reaching the others, Dorian tosses the Pokeball into the kitchen, revealing the beast within to be his Incineroar, Mister Bigglesworth. The muscular feline flashes the two inside a vicious look, striking further fear into their hearts.

Dorian would barely be able to stifle a laugh, as the woman knocks herself out trying to jump out of the sealed window. As Dorian is about to toss a Pokeball towards the corridor where the fourth man tried to rush out of, he sees that his partner already has the situation under control.

Grabbing some zipties he had on his person, Dorian moved into the kitchen. The Mad Dog begins to bind the hands of the two behind their backs with the zipties. After patting them down, with his Incineroar keeping the two in check, Dorian moves them to the living room, shoving them both onto the couch, and binding their ankles next.

"Stay.", he ordered them sternly, as he looks to see if Maki needed him to restrain the captive she had at knifepoint. If she didn't need it, he'd begin to restrain the fourth, unconscious captive with zipties. The Incineroar continued to watch over the now bound duo, threateningly gesturing to his belt, as if he would incinerate them at any provocation.

"W-we'll answer any questions you have!", one of the hostages on the couch blurted out.

tags:

close tab

played by

newt

jigokuhime, snow white
she/her
october 18
mauville city
ace lesbian
trustfund baby
associate
I AM THE DESTROYER.
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
75 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maki
MAKI YUKIMURA
POSTED ON Oct 21, 2023 16:35:39 GMT
MAKI YUKIMURA Avatar
subduing the man she grabbed isn't difficult. most people will bow when there's a blade at their throat, and this man is no exception. he allows maki to bind his hands behind his back, and she leads him back to the others. there, she ties his ankles, much like dorian is doing to the unconscious woman. if one doesn't know maki, they might mistake her careful gestures for gentleness, or the vacant smile on her face for sympathy.

now that they're all seated, maki crouches down. "very well." her eyes scan the four captives, ready for any sign of rebellion. dorian and his incineroar seem to have them cowed, for now. "it's my understanding that you have been involved with attempts to create a network of traitors." a barely noticeable twitch in their eyes confirms maki's suspicions. they'll try to hide it, but she's right on the money here.

"i have no idea what you're talking about," the man that maki caught grumbles. maki looks at dorian and gives a small shake of her head, indicating that he's lying. she'll allow him to make the next move. if it's necessary, they can play good cop bad cop.
close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
688 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2023 20:26:27 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

Dorian glowered as the young man lied to their faces. He didn't need the heiress to confirm this to him. Dorian grabbed the prisoner by his hair, yanking him up to eye level.

"We know you're lying!", Dorian barked at the man, eyes filled with pure hatred and contempt.

"If you won't give us an answer, then you get to serve as an example.", Dorian coldly stated.

Dorian grabbed an oily rag from his 'tool box', along with some duct tape. Dorian violently stuffed the rag into the traitor's mouth, before sealing it with a few good passes of the duct tape roll.

Dorian took out a board and a knife, along with more zipties. First, he'd fix the board to the table tightly. After Dorian severed the zipties binding his wrists together, his Incineroar pinned down one of his hands, while Dorian ziptied his other hand to his bound ankles.

Dorian then strapped the hand the Incineroar seized to the board, his fingers spread out as far as they could go.

Dorian then began to stab down on the gaps between the fingers, each pass becoming quicker and more reckless. Until finally, Dorian severed the man's pinky. The traitor's screams of pain were muffled by the gag Dorian put in his mouth. In order to extend his misery, Dorian grabbed a piece of metal, heating it on the fiery belt of the Incineroar, before pressing it into the man's wound, cauterizing it painfully.

"If none of you are going to talk, then I'm gonna start taking more of his fingers!", Dorian growled at the other three.

tags:

close tab

played by

newt

jigokuhime, snow white
she/her
october 18
mauville city
ace lesbian
trustfund baby
associate
I AM THE DESTROYER.
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
75 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maki
MAKI YUKIMURA
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2023 18:14:02 GMT
MAKI YUKIMURA Avatar
maki doesn't flinch even once as dorian plays his game with their captive. not even when the blade comes down and severs the man's finger, screams of pain filling his throat but unable to escape due to the gag in his mouth. she goes to work on the other prisoners, crouching down by them with a small smile on her face. "if you tell us what's been going on, we'll be sure to show mercy," she says, kindness with no true intent behind her words. "i have no desire to harm you beyond what's necessary."

her lies are coated with fly-catching honey, and one of them takes the bait before dorian can sever another finger. "p-please!" the woman who charged into the window has woken up. "we meet in the basement of the lilycove department store! i-i can give you names and our next meeting date!"

maki stands back up. she pulls her phone out and looks to dorian, "very well. tell us everything you know." she prepares to take notes.
close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
688 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
POSTED ON Feb 3, 2024 4:07:46 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

As his partner was playing the role of the 'good cop', Dorian leered at his victim with a bloodthirsty grin. One could easily see how he was enjoying the horror he was inflicting upon the unfortunate man.

Just as Dorian was readying himself to sever a second finger, the woman who knocked herself began to sing.

As the woman spoke, Dorian couldn't believe it. Were these traitors that desperate to get out alive, that they'd cooperate? Didn't they know how Rocket handled deserters like them? Did the head trauma from smacking into the frozen window scramble her brains that badly?

"Good. Now, we're gonna have to take you three back to a hideout, to get your memories scrubbed. Can't have you having second thoughts, after all.", Dorian told them. Another lie, but one that sounded sincere enough.

He'd give Maki the nod to start leading the three to the van. The Incineroar was ready to act as additional muscle for her, preventing the trio from acting out during the walk to the van.

Incidentally, Dorian didn't release his torture victim. No, he had something special in mind for him.

tags:

close tab

played by

newt

jigokuhime, snow white
she/her
october 18
mauville city
ace lesbian
trustfund baby
associate
I AM THE DESTROYER.
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
75 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maki
MAKI YUKIMURA
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2024 22:09:28 GMT
MAKI YUKIMURA Avatar
it's easy to trick people into believing you have good intentions when you have a pretty face and a sweet smile. this is something maki knows well; her mother has always told her to use her appearance as a weapon, one that causes others to lower their guard around her. people want so desperately to believe that there is nothing ugly behind the beauty, and that appearances are always as they seem.

maki leads their captives away, knowing full well they would not survive this night. but her touch is gentle and firm, belying her wicked intent under that mask of patience and generosity.

once everyone has been secured in the van, or at least exited the building, she releases her houndoom. "shall we burn it down?" she asks dorian, angling her head.

close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
688 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2024 17:52:10 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

While Maki was busy loading the captives into the van, Dorian began to pour gasoline through the building. Upon seeing Dorian produce the can, and begin pouring trails of the flammable fluid along the ground, the remaining hostage panicked. Short, rapid breaths through his nose, pleas reduced to muffled grunting, and useless struggles against the bonds Dorian left him in.

As Dorian poured the last of the gasoline on him directly, the man began to sob pathetically.

"And you had the gall to call yourself a Rocket at one point. How pathetic!", Dorian jeered, before tossing the empty plastic can at the man's head, and walking to the door.

As he saw Maki come back, her Houndoom by her side, Dorian's grin widened. "Let's have our Pokemon fire on three!", Dorian excitedly replied to the heiress.

Mister Bigglesworth and Bony Buddy both converged onto the scene, Dorian stepping back to allow the Fire-types to get in. After all, they'd be able to survive, even thrive closer to the fire.

"One. Two. Three!", Dorian called out.

As the Fire-types loosed their attacks, aimed at the man, the traitor let out a muffled scream of terror, before the building was set ablaze.

Dorian made it a point to make sure Maki got out first, and safely, before he'd get out. Not that he didn't think she could handle herself, but given her status, he figured keeping her safe was the sensible thing to do.

tags: