awards
75 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maki
MAKI YUKIMURA
Knocked Offline (Mission)
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2024 19:36:53 GMT
MAKI YUKIMURA Avatar
the air crackles as the house burns. the force of the flames are hot enough that even standing by the van they can be felt, searing maki's skin. she watches, expressionless, as all evidence of their wrongdoing is engulfed in flames.

well, not all evidence.

she turns to dorian. alongside the smell of burnt wood and bricks is the scent of cooking flesh. "i can freeze the others," maki suggests. "then we can leave them somewhere they'll be found, but not before they thaw. it will obfuscate the time of death while still sending a message." not that she ever has to worry about being convicted of murder. her family has plenty of lawyers to make all her wrongdoings vanish into thin air.
close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
688 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2024 17:05:31 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

As the building burned, Dorian grinned wickedly. The former Beast was always one to admire his own work, and now was no exception. He hoped the fool they left inside suffered enough, before smoke inhalation did him in.

When Maki suggested they freeze the other three to death, Dorian grinned. "I like the way you think. But I've made - other arrangements for them. Let's just say that certain people in our R&D wing need nest subjects, and they've been selected as our - lucky contestants.", Dorian replied to the heiress, his tone low and wicked, so the prisoners didn't overhear them.

"Play it off like we're just detaining them for a bit. I want their new 'roles' to be a surprise.", Dorian instructed, before getting back into the van. Once Maki was inside, Dorian drove off to a warehouse owned by a Rocket shell company.

"Don't worry, children, this wild ride is about to reach its exciting conclusion!", Dorian jeered to the bound hostages in the back of the van, his tone eerily cheerful.

tags:
notes: tl;dr

close tab

played by

newt

jigokuhime, snow white
she/her
october 18
mauville city
ace lesbian
trustfund baby
associate
I AM THE DESTROYER.
5'4 height
5'4 height
i'll pe-pe-peel, peel my emotions away
awards
75 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maki
MAKI YUKIMURA
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2024 16:25:02 GMT
MAKI YUKIMURA Avatar
maki nods, agreeing to dorian's plan. if they can make use of these hapless fools, then they should. it's important to not waste anything, even a useless life like theirs.

she continues to play the good cop. the drive is a little bumpy, since the roads here aren't well-maintained, and she's jostled by every bump. maki stays with their captives in the back, offering them a small smile. "don't worry," she says. "this will all be over soon enough." they know better than to make a fuss, even though they've realized what must have happened to their companion back in the house. tears gather in their eyes, and they say nothing.

once their captives have been dropped off, maki thanks dorian for the learning opportunity and heads off on her own.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,778 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Apr 25, 2024 4:57:16 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: