Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
It's a long way forward, so trust in me.
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
SAUDADE
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2023 7:54:55 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rowwt"]
[attr="class","rowwtw"]The sounds of Nincada chirping filled the trees, seeking their mates for the summer, drowning out footfalls on the undergrowth. A swift breeze was the only warning of approach as a spear pierced the carapace of a Venipede, impaling them upon a tree. [break][break]

"Sorry, mate." Rowan muttered to himself, hoping for the Pokémon's forgiveness as he wrenched the weapon free of the wood. Food didn't come pre-prepared out here, nutrients came from the living regardless of their sentience.[break][break]

It didn't take long for the Ranger to prepare the corpse of his hunt over the fire, pierced over a spit that would guarantee an even cook. It'd been months since he'd seen another human, and Rowan couldn't be more grateful.[break][break]

With seeking to kill him and apparently dead, there was no reason for him to maintain contact with the outside world. Even couldn't seek him out because their affiliation. For the moment, all was lost.[break][break]

[attr="class","rowwttag"]

[attr="class","rowwtpokes"][break]

[newclass=.rowwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt b] color:#d4a53c; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #d4a53c; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; adrian-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #d4a53c; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d4a53c; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #d4a53c; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,383 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
SAUDADE
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2023 17:21:29 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

had it not been for her success in tracking down after his years-long disappearance, she would have never been in rocket. never would have been turned away the first time, for that matter, and then gone off to try and prove herself as bad enough for them. for him. for family.[break][break]

she had clung to her prize even as it slipped precariously in blood-drenched hands, in the way she remained on walsh’s leash at the end of every disagreement or doubt. in the way she had never broken under ’s interrogation, prepared to face torture and death to protect the brother she had finally found again.[break][break]

at times, from a quiet corner of her mind, the question came, why?[break][break]

there was no clear answer. perhaps it was simply in her nature. the same force that had delivered her now to her younger brother's hiding place.[break][break]

a treat was dropped between the teeth of a wild-eyed houndoom in the shadows. for more than a minute, she merely stood there, watching through the trees. she had not expected to have so much luck.[break][break]

when she decided to reveal herself, she stepped slowly into the clearing.[break][break]

”don’t run. it’s just me.”

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-houndoom"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
SAUDADE
POSTED ON Sept 20, 2023 23:51:29 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rowwt"]
[attr="class","rowwtw"]Trained ears clock the approach of another before they make themselves known, a hand slowly reaching for the hilt of his weapon. Team Rocket must have heard that he was back in the mix and tracked him down, why else would someone be here? In a swift movement, Rowan stood from his seated position, drawing a blade from it's sheath and pointing it towards the direction of his would-be attacker.[break][break]

"Lulu?" Any purpose in his movement was lost, though he still pointed the curved end of his billhook machete towards the woman. "What are you..."[break][break]

It wouldn't be hard to notice the slight tremble in his grip, the softening of his features as he looked upon his sister once more. Lips moved slightly as though he wanted to say something, but found himself unable to find the words.[break][break]

"Temp told me you..." His words trailed off, choking on the remainder of his sentence until he could confront what he'd attempted to supress in his mind for months. "...killed yourself." [break][break] It was clear, he hadn't taken the news well.

[newclass=.rowwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt b] color:#d4a53c; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #d4a53c; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; adrian-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #d4a53c; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d4a53c; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #d4a53c; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,383 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
SAUDADE
POSTED ON Oct 2, 2023 21:57:14 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

she didn’t flinch at the machete in his hand. her focus was on him, and how his appearance had changed since apparently moving out in the woods.[break][break]

her brow furrowed briefly at his words. killed herself? that’s what had thought? perhaps had thought the same then. an odd feeling welled in her stomach at the idea.[break][break]

”no.” obviously, but she wasn’t quite sure what else to say. ”i did leave for a while. for research.” there was a look in her eye that was more honest with him. she had run, like he had. only, for her, it had been because of him.[break][break]

”i’m back now.” in rocket was implied.[break][break]

she paused momentarily, still processing. her eyes finally left him, briefly falling on the machete before she looked around at his camp. ”they’re all looking for you–but i suppose if you’re living out here, you’re well aware of that.”[break][break]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
SAUDADE
POSTED ON Oct 24, 2023 4:45:34 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rowwt"]
[attr="class","rowwtw"]The hand that held the machete lowered, but Rowan's grip on the weapon remained firm. As much as he wanted to believe this was his sister, the former Beast was more than well aware of the tricks that was able to perform with his powers. "Tempest blamed your death on me. My leaving." These words were spoken quiet, the torture of having that knowledge hanging over his head evident. [break][break]

"Yeah. Between my own brother putting a hit out on me and what happened in that alternate Galar...I needed to get away." Rowan looked tired, exhausted both mentally and physically. The toll of these last few months had been heavy upon him, to the point where he questioned if he'd even made the right choice in the first place.[break][break]

"I'm sorry I left, Lulu. I couldn't pretend to be what they wanted me to be anymore. I'm not a senseless killer, I'm not cruel enough to believe that 'all Pokémon exist for the glory of Team Rocket'." A soft sigh escaped his lips, eyes drifting towards the ground. "I just wish it hadn't cost me the only real family I've ever known."

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,383 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
SAUDADE
POSTED ON Oct 24, 2023 7:54:58 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

a wave of anger passed over her about 's accusation. yet, she kept such emotion concealed, masked only so to not startle him.[break][break]

she approached carefully until she was within reach, still never glancing at the weapon in his hand. then, before him, with a voice soft as his own, she confided, ”i burned your letter.” though she’d witnessed deliver his own to the boss nonetheless, rendering her effort pointless in the end.[break][break]

it didn’t matter now.[break][break]

”don’t be sorry.” she shook her head, gaze containing none of the resentment he had been shown by others. it was sincere, caring. ”i’m proud of you.”[break][break]

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
SAUDADE
POSTED ON Nov 2, 2023 4:08:37 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rowwt"]
[attr="class","rowwtw"]I'm proud of you. [break][break]

The tightness in Rowan's chest unwound, the serpent of his shame uncoiling from around his heart. His hand loosened it's grip on the machete, letting the blade drop downwards, piercing the ground and standing upright. [break][break]

"Thank you." For the sentiment, and for burning his letter. She could never know how much it meant to Rowan to know that his family hadn't died with his decision, that there was still one sibling who still cared for him. He cleared his throat, fighting back an onset of tears.[break][break]

"I'm glad you're back, Lulu." However, a question lingered on his mind, one that couldn't go unasked. "What made you return?" Surely anywhere was better than here.

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,383 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
SAUDADE
POSTED ON Nov 4, 2023 22:34:31 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

the machete stabbed into the ground and the corners of her lips turned upward.[break][break]

”call me saoirse.” lulu was a cold-blooded killer, who had done much wickedness and little good. though she would live with the identity she had made, she wished she could be better for him. though it wasn’t a lot considering his situation, at least she could offer reassurance of her care.[break][break]

his question wiped away the small smile. the look on her face that replaced it was serious, concern in her eyes.[break][break]

she couldn’t tell him everything. not about the rks simulator, or the dream machine, but she would trust him with one truth.[break][break]

”i’m trying to figure out how to close off the interdream zone. i guessed i might have a better chance here than in galar.”[break][break]

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
SAUDADE
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2023 23:52:47 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rowwt"]
[attr="class","rowwtw"]"Saoirse." Rowan repeated, the name sounding foreign in his mouth. He'd never get used to calling her or by their true names, it'd been too long that he'd known them as their pseudonyms. "Nice to meet you." He joked, a small smirk tugging at the corners of his lips. [break][break]

"A noble goal. Are you sure Team Rocket would agree?" The jovial tone turned a bit more sour, reminded of the line that divided them. "Declan Walsh would rather see the region destroyed than lose ground to the League. A madman like him would sooner inflict the Interdream Zone than close it." Conjecture, but after what he'd seen during the events of the Meteno.

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,383 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
SAUDADE
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2023 7:38:52 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

she smiled a sad smile at the sound of those words.[break][break]

then, she shook her head. ”walsh is wary of the interdream zone–and i think he has good reason to be. i think we all do.”[break][break]

once, the rocket boss had seemed to try and temper her ambitions about the interdream zone. she had gained his support in finding a way to explore it, in pursuit of other universes, despite his cautioning.[break][break]

”regardless of what he wants, surely i wouldn’t be without support for trying to help prevent the end of the world. it won’t just be the region.” it won’t just be our world.[break][break]

”i’ll be fine.”[break][break]

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
SAUDADE
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2023 4:50:04 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rowwt"]
[attr="class","rowwtw"]"I believe you." All Rowan could do was nod in agreement, trusting his sister's intuition. Truthfully, he'd only met more than a handful of times, and never alone. Was he wrong about the one he'd so willingly declared a tyrant? Doubt came easily to Rowan these days, a feeling not easily shaken.[break][break]

"How is Cillian?" He practically choked on the words, guilt-ridden eyes immediately casting downwards. As angry as he was with , they were still his brother, he still cared about them.

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,383 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
SAUDADE
POSTED ON Nov 18, 2023 7:11:46 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

how is cillian?[break][break]

she frowned, unable to fully hide it. was angry, betrayed and hurting with murderous intent. though it was probably worth warning rowan about, it wasn’t a reality she had the heart to share with him.[break][break]

”he’s disappointed. he wishes you hadn’t left.” a truth so softened and harmless that it might as well have been a lie.[break][break]

anger swelled within her but she kept it buried, instead going on further, ”the alternate galar thing took a bit of a toll on him too, i think, but he’ll be fine.” no he wouldn't. "don't worry about him." about his well-being, she meant, before she realized it was bad advice.[break][break]

not wanting to scare him, she still said nothing more.[break][break]