awards
4,529 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
DEAD LEAVES & THE DIRTY GROUND
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2023 10:42:17 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

The KITAKAMI TEA PAVILION was a modest establishment on the outskirts of VERDANTURF TOWN. It was, in fact, just a few minutes of a walk away from the gated safehouse had been staying at more frequently these days. Of course, he had no reason to tell that yet— even if they were on the same side now.

Sharing a decades-old tea set, with plenty of gold lacquer repair where cracks had once been, the men are offered great privacy behind a traditional sliding door. However, just in case, it seems Remiel has allowed his LESSER SHADOW DREEPY permission to roam free. UBE haunts their tea room silently, drifting in and out of visibility, through walls, and from the ceiling above.

"It's been a while. A handful of people thought Team Rocket had caught up to you." Remiel says, ignoring the passing Dreepy as he pours his old friend the hot water necessary for their matcha tea. When finished, he pours some for himself. "I knew better. Though taking an unannounced sabbatical was a bit alarming regardless."

Finished with his pouring, he sets the jar down and looks back up at the man sitting across from him. Something had changed. That much was easy to tell.

"Where did you go?"

[break][break]
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
It's a long way forward, so trust in me.
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2023 3:38:12 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rowwt"]
[attr="class","rowwtw"]"I can imagine." Rowan nodded, aware that his absence might have made some think that came to collect for his betrayal. "Alive and well, though." He gave a smirk, attempting to inject some of the old Rowan into the conversation.[break][break]

Alive he was, but well less so. It was clear he'd undergone some sort of transformation in his time away, from the utilitarian ranger clothing he now wore and the general shift in his overall appearance.[break][break]

"I needed to get away from everything." Rowan admitted, gently stroking the Bulbasaur that rested in his lap. "After what happened in that alternate Galar..."[break][break]

Words trailed off into momentary silence, one that spoke louder than words.[break][break]

"I decided time to myself was best, train myself and prepare for the day that Rocket comes calling. Eliminate my weaknesses, as they were." A more than likely reason why the formerly Water-type exclusive trainer was now seen with an unlikely Grass-type.

[attr="class","rowwttag"] [break]

[attr="class","rowwtpokes"][break]https://www.serebii.net/pokedex-swsh/icon/001.png

[newclass=.rowwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt b] color:#d4a53c; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #d4a53c; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; adrian-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #d4a53c; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d4a53c; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #d4a53c; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,529 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Sept 26, 2023 10:15:44 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

It's a pleasure to see that flash of the old just then. Even if only for a moment, it assists in deluding himself into thinking the events of the past few years haven't really happened at all. Life was good, and they didn't have underground bounties on their heads.

But, of course, things were not that way. The consequences of their actions had caught up to them and would linger around for a while longer as they tried to make sense of it all. The lifetime they had lived in that alternate GALAR only complicated matters further.

Remiel's eyes darken slightly when Rowan speaks of it. He, too, had gone through a lot beside his patron, ZEKROM. That experience had changed them fundamentally in ways that they hadn't even begun to fully realize yet. Nevertheless, life went on.

"I respect that," He responds, passing Rowan a chawan (tea bowl) to prepare his matcha in. "It's probably what I should have done as well. Leaving for Galar, despite everything happening there politically, was my first instinct. But then Zekrom convinced me otherwise. There's still much left undone in Hoenn, after all. Abandoning it because of Team Rocket's aggression would only show weakness and lack of character."

[break][break]
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
It's a long way forward, so trust in me.
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
POSTED ON Nov 2, 2023 5:10:02 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rowwt"]
[attr="class","rowwtw"]"Arceus knows the League could use your help, too. The prince on their side is a mighty show of force." Team Rocket was mounting power by the day, rumors of new avatars among their midst. They were willing to use force, submission, to gain the strength of legendaries. [break][break]However, there was a question that sprung to his mind. "Is Zekrom sympathetic to the cause?" After all, it had chosen Remiel while still under the umbrella of Team Rocket.[break][break]

"I'll admit the motives of Legends are foreign to me. All I know is that it would be naïve of me to think they didn't have their own agenda, plans they wish to see unfold." What were the desires of Remiel's dragon, did they know? Rowan assumed they'd formed some sort of dialog by this point.[break][break]

"I thought I knew what one wanted once, but it seems I fell short of understanding." Suicune had moved on, a fact that he needed to accept.
[attr="class","rowwttag"]

[attr="class","rowwtpokes"][break]

[newclass=.rowwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt b] color:#d4a53c; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #d4a53c; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; adrian-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #d4a53c; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d4a53c; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #d4a53c; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,529 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Dec 4, 2023 10:19:49 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy-lb"]
[attr="class","remy-lb-pkmn"]
[attr="class","remy-lb-pkmn-2"]

[attr="class","remy-lb-bannertop"]

[attr="class","remy-lb-w"]
[attr="class","remy-lb-img"]

[attr="class","remy-lb-w-1"]

Was the League beginning to see him as more of an asset than a dangerous risk? Remiel didn't know for certain. There was so much he was still atoning for, after all. He supposed the fact tthat they more or less allowed him to go about freely (albeit under a type of probation program) was a testament to the fact that they were beginning to trust him again.[BREAK][BREAK]

Regardless, the matter of his and Zekrom's IDEAL WORLD had hardly changed. "Zekrom and I hit what some might call... a 'rough patch' after my defection. It took some time before I made him realize our goals aligned better with those of the League. Of course, that only made the depth of my mistake even clearer... and, frankly, it is still something I'm making up for."[BREAK][BREAK]

The royal goes about mixing his matcha with calm, poise, and precision. The clinking of the glass echoes throughout their private tea room as he continues, drawing the attention of the Dreepy.[BREAK][BREAK]

[attr="class","remy-lb-bannerbottom"]DEAD LEAVES & THE DIRTY GROUND ♔

[break][break]

[newclass=.remy-lb]border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;border-radius:5px;padding:24px;width:500px;box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #363636,-2px 2px 0px #363636,2px -2px 0px #363636,-2px -2px 0px #363636;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb b]color:#d49736;letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb i]color:#cecece;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb u]text-decoration: none;font: bold 12px Quattrocento Sans;letter-spacing: 3px;color: #d5ad40;text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn]background-color:#272727;padding:10px 10px 3px 10px;margin:-24px -24px 0px -24px;border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;display:flex;height: 25px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn div]height: 8px;margin: 0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn div:hover]color:#d49736;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn-2]border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px!important;border:solid 1px #232323;border-bottom:none;padding: 10px 5px 10px 5px;background-color:#2b2b2b!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn-2 img]margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannertop]text-align:right;margin:0px -24px 24px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding: 16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannertop div]padding-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom]text-align:right;margin:24px -24px -25px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;font:800 20px Poppins;line-height:20px;text-transform:uppercase;white-space:nowrap;overflow:hidden;border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom a]font:800 20px Poppins!important;line-height:20px!important;background:linear-gradient(to bottom right, #d49736, #d5ad40);-webkit-background-clip:text!important;-webkit-text-fill-color:transparent!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom div]font:bold 9px Quattrocento Sans;line-height:10px;padding-top:5px;letter-spacing:1px;color:#666666;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-w]display:flex;gap:35px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-img]height:70px;width:70px;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-img img]height:70px;width:70px;filter:grayscale(50%) contrast(80%);border-radius:3px;max-width: none !important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-w-1]font:11.7px Poppins;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;padding: 10px 25px 10px 15px;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights