saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
stay with me
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2023 15:30:44 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matiasbase"]
[attr="class","matias1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","matiasimg"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

the day is spent in the warm waters of pacifidlog on repeated dives to help clean the town from underneath, and while he isn't a fan of the ocean, he does appreciate the day as it has allowed him to spend time with .[break][break]

but as they surface for the final time for the day, he cannot help but want more.[break][break]

"thanks for today, eva. you were great in the water."[break][break]

he echoes the same sentiment once shared over two years ago.[break][break]

"are you free now to grab a drink?"[break][break]

// MISSION!

[attr="class","matias3"]
[attr="class","matiaspoke"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#5d464e;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
stay with me
POSTED ON Sept 16, 2023 4:31:14 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

It feels good to be outside. A full day of warm water, the hot sun, and exhausting labor has softened her defenses. It’s all too familiar: Pacifidlog, diving, him. She is cautious, guarded, but the rigid wall slowly erodes away under the given conditions. [break][break]

She leaves the question hanging in the air for a moment. With a soft grunt, she yanks the tank off her dive gear and waddles it over to join the other empty ones. When she stands, she runs her fingers through her wet hair, casting him a sideways glance.[break][break]

For a moment, she just stares at him. It’s obviously contemplative. As the second tick by, her emerald eyes narrow slightly until she points at him bluntly, “One,” she couldn’t afford to make poor decisions.

[attr="class","ooc"]

+

[newclass=".evaa"]--accent:#a9d39d; --speech:#a9d39d;[/newclass]

[newclass=".evaa"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:#111; padding-bottom:10px; border:1px solid #232323; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .top"]height:350px; background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/q1Q4tR4/image.png); background-size:cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main"]font:12px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:25px 30px 30px 30px; border:1px solid var(--accent); margin:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main::first-line"]color:var(--accent); font:italic 12px/13px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main i"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar"]background:#111111; text-align:center; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); padding-bottom:10px; border-bottom:1px solid #848484;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar img"]filter:grayscale(100%); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .ooc"]background:#171717; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); margin-top:20px; padding:20px; font:9px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
stay with me
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2023 4:11:30 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

there is no reason for her to be so contemplative or cautious. he is still the man she remembers him to be, only less whole and more fragmented, so he's unsure how to take her reaction.[break][break]

he smiles regardless; a smile that grows at her acceptance.[break][break]

"one it is."[break][break]

it should come as no surprise that he chooses to take them to the same tiki bar that has somehow not changed in the two years since. it's almost easy to forget how they all survived the apocalypse.[break][break]

sliding into one of the seats by the bar, he looks over and asks her:[break][break]

"what are you having?"[break][break]

// MISSION!

[attr="class","matias3"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
stay with me
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2023 5:40:50 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

It’s been long enough. It really shouldn’t phase her. But like any overthinker, the mild anxiety comes naturally. She blinks, glancing up at the familiar sign for the tiki bar as they cross the threshold. There’s not a lot of bars on this island, but there are others they could have patronized instead. [break][break]

Butterfree tickle her stomach, and she’s not sure if it’s nerves or annoyance that suddenly loosed them. [break][break]

She slides into the bar stool beside him, “Tequila.”[break][break]

She points to a particular bottle with a soft smile, “That one.” [break][break]

It’s the same one drinks.

[attr="class","ooc"]

+

[newclass=".evaa"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:#111; padding-bottom:10px; border:1px solid #232323; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .top"]height:350px; background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/q1Q4tR4/image.png); background-size:cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main"]font:12px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:25px 30px 30px 30px; border:1px solid var(--accent); margin:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main::first-line"]color:var(--accent); font:italic 12px/13px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar"]background:#111111; text-align:center; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); padding-bottom:10px; border-bottom:1px solid #848484;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .ooc"]background:#171717; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); margin-top:20px; padding:20px; font:9px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
stay with me
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2023 9:22:12 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

tequila and not vodka.[break][break]

"good choice."[break][break]

it's not, even without the knowledge of it being 's preferred choice. he's not familiar enough with his brother to know.[break][break]

their drinks are served in glasses with ice that prove to be the smooth contrast they need after a long day out in the water.[break][break]

he raises his glass toward her.[break][break]

"in one?"[break][break]

// MISSION!

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
stay with me
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2023 5:34:32 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

The surface of the glass is slick and wet. The cool condensation dripping past her fingertips feels surprisingly refreshing under the oppressive heat of the tropical island’s late summer sun. She wet her lips in turn, anticipating the sharp burn of steely liquor. [break][break]

“In one.”[break][break]

She doesn’t speak a wish out loud, but she silently cheers to the subtle flutter of nostalgia that brings a contrasting warmth to her chest as the iced tequila slides down her throat. It’s nice to find something familiar in an unforgiving and unpredictable world. [break][break]

The glass slides off her fingertips when it hits the bar again, flowing smoothly over the path of condensation it left on the polished wooden surface.[break][break]

“Those were my first dives since becoming Rayquaza’s avatar. I couldn’t help but feel . . . uncomfortable,” she leans an elbow on the bar to turn towards Matias, “Did you feel it too?” Or was she just overthinking things as usual.

[attr="class","ooc"]

+

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
stay with me
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2023 8:43:15 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

with trained ease, he tips back the glass and swallows the vodka that slides down his throat with little to no resistance as it has done time and time again.[break][break]

his glass finds the counter, and though she had only agreed to one, he is quick to gesture at the bartender for another round.[break][break]

he looks at her, nodding.[break][break]

"i've always hated the water but more so now because of groudon, yeah. i didn't think rayquaza would feel anything about it, though."[break][break]

then, a question.[break][break]

"what brought the discomfort for you?"[break][break]

// MISSION!

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
stay with me
POSTED ON Sept 23, 2023 18:48:20 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

“Wai-!” her lips pull into a tight frown. The glass is quickly replaced with another that is cool to the touch and full of the same Tequila, “I said only one,” she mumbles softly, but accepts the drink none-the-less. She doesn’t seem keen on shooting this one, taking a small sip to make her intentions clear.[break][break]

“The surface of the water, in a boat, sure. They don’t mind that,” her shoulders shrugged softly, Under the water though - they can’t get there,” which made the dragon anxious. It felt similar to when Eva ventured into The Wilds where she refused to let Rayquaza follow. [break][break]

She takes another small sip, shifting her position in the seat to face Matias, “I don’t think Rayquaza trusts Kyogre,” or their chosen, . Eva did, but the dragon is more fickle and cautious. Eva is too trusting.

[attr="class","ooc"]

+

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
stay with me
POSTED ON Sept 27, 2023 14:19:13 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

it's never just one drink.[break][break]

he follows her lead this time and sips, choosing to prolong the moment for as long as he can because he's not sure how long it'll be before she decides to leave.[break][break]

why would she stay?[break][break]

"what, rayquaza can't swim?"[break][break]

its serpent-like frame always gave him the impression that it could should it need to. perhaps that's one of its weaknesses, similar to groudon.[break][break]

"it shouldn't trust kyogre nor its patron."[break][break]

// MISSION!

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
stay with me
POSTED ON Nov 10, 2023 4:38:17 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

The image of Rayquaza swimming did flash through her mind for a fleeting moment. It was an amusing one.[break][break]

“I’m sure they can swim,” she mused with a false sense of confidence. She’d never seen the dragon swim or felt and inclination to, “But at a great disadvantage, I’m sure.”[break][break]

When compared to the titan of the sea in their own domain, Kyogre would certainly have the upper hand. As she contemplated the god of the sky exploring the depths, she sipped casually, “Yeah, I guess they’re both quite . . . unpredictable.” But so was Matias and Groudon. Rayquaza didn’t trust them either and those feelings infiltrated Eva’s own more than she’d care to admit.[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

+

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
stay with me
POSTED ON Nov 10, 2023 4:59:01 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"you could say the same about me."[break][break]

he chuckles with an admission. his volatility has always been a part of who he is but it has only seemed to worsen as time passes.[break][break]

"from the moment i saw groudon at mount chimney, i felt a connection to it, as though our fates were suddenly interwoven and linked. the desire to find it pushed me to extremes, and foolishly i thought it would help ground me after i found it."[break][break]

he taps at the edge of his glass.[break][break]

"doesn't seem to be the case, though."[break][break]

quite the opposite.[break][break]

// MISSION!

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
stay with me
POSTED ON Nov 10, 2023 5:45:37 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

Eva joins in on his chuckle, adding a genuine smile to end when she quickly glances over at him. She had always known him to be unpredictable. At first, it was an endearing quality and one of the many she had come to love. Until it turned dangerous. Now, she barely recognized him. [break][break]

“Fate is never fair is it?” [break][break]

Her fingers trailed along the rim of her glass methodically, “I never thought Rayquaza was my fate but here we are,” two Kanto natives, two once entangled souls ripped apart by fate and then mended with a cruel twist and still bound together by more than blood, “It’s like a rip current, a force much stronger than us. If you fight it, you drown - not just yourself but anyone who tries to save you. If you swim with it, you survive . . . but at what cost?”

[attr="class","ooc"]

+

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
stay with me
POSTED ON Nov 10, 2023 7:03:13 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"for better or worse, our patrons are what tie us to this region. their stakes are now ours."[break][break]

though not vice versa. he imagines their patrons must care little for their wants and needs and goals as long as they don't prove too inconvenient. if they do? the kanto natives will cease to be of use to them.[break][break]

such is life.[break][break]

"where do you think fate is taking you now?"[break][break]

// MISSION!

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
stay with me
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2023 6:47:12 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

Matias isn’t wrong. Their roots were buried so deep in Kanto at one point in time, and now they were even more cemented here, in Hoenn. Eva never thought she’d find another home after Kanto, but Hoenn had continuously proven that notion wrong. It wasn’t just Rayquaza’s protective domination of Hoenn that made this feel like home. She felt it long before her patron chose her.[break][break]

The question matias posed required some inner reflexion, perhaps more than she had time to do within the few moments between it and her answer, “I’m not sure,” she sipped the tequila, letting it linger on her tongue before the burn slid down to her chest, “Somewhere good,” there's feigned hope in her voice. If anyone could spot it, it is probably him, “How about you?”[break][break]

Eva hopes it’s somewhere good. She wants to help people, abolish the stain Rocket has smeared across too many regions, and help Hoenn find peace. But the road has always led down a different path. War seems to follow them wherever they go.

[attr="class","ooc"]

+

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
stay with me
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2023 5:08:20 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"i wonder where that is exactly—good—it's likely far from here, far from all the dangers and terrors."[break][break]

when the same question is posed to him, there's no hesitation when he answers.[break][break]

"somewhere warm and humid."[break][break]

a place so lush and vibrant and open for him and groudon to rule and command. such a place does exist; he's seen it with his own eyes; he's breathed in the air and felt the earth beneath his feet.[break][break]

"so, alola, maybe."[break][break]

his chuckle quickly dies as he shifts the conversation to something that has been on his mind.[break][break]

"i hear you've been spending quite a bit of time with my brother."[break][break]

// MISSION!

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]