TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
RKS: KELPIE & LULU #1
POSTED ON Oct 16, 2023 20:45:19 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

playing with them like a cat would play with its food? maybe… but she had her doubts.[break][break]

for the last moments of the simulation, lulu gazed at the leafless tree. one could not always be thriving. ”life is often ugly. it’s fitting, i think.”[break][break]

thunder boomed as they entered the next scene, interrupting her thoughts. she approached the edge of the rocking ship, watching closely as the clouds drew nearer. she was prepared to attempt to reason with the thundurus that appeared when kelpie made the decision to attack.[break][break]

”p-01!” she called out. her porygon appeared from seemingly nowhere, having already been supervising within the machine. she nodded towards the thunder god. ”foul play.”[break][break]

as the battle proceeded, she offered an alternative theory to kubrick’s. ”about the drk triad… i don’t think think they’re playing around with us. i believe someone’s studying us. how we react to things, what decisions we make. maybe it’s maldacena. maybe it’s someone else.”[break][break]

”perhaps they are trying to predict what moves we might make in the future.” so they could be steps ahead, waiting to sabotage them.[break][break]

battling thundurus

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-porygon"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Kelpie
She/Her
June 18
Snowbelle City
Pansexual
Rocket Scientist
Grunt
Fill Me Up Buttercup
M.I.A.
35 height
35 height
This vessel is a lie, a shapeshifting beast, a lesson in fluidity
awards
371 posts
part of
TAG WITH @calpurnia
Calpurnia Kubrick
POSTED ON Dec 9, 2023 23:52:05 GMT
Calpurnia Kubrick Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700]
[attr="class","itemcolbkg"]

[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]thundurus event
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]RKS SIMULATION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]THUNDURUS 1-B

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You battle the THUNDURUS, but it is unwise to do so in these conditions. In the THUNDURUS' element. After a long fought battle, lightning annihilates your ship's structure. Planks of wood are torn apart. The hull is burst right open.[break][break]

A large wave overtakes the sinking vessel, plunging you all into the dark sea.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Sink into the depths.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Exit the RKS Simulation.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#81bdd5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,500 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2023 2:28:24 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]RKS COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven