POSTED ON Sept 15, 2023 1:10:45 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","neonmint"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","colorbar"]

[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","iconimage"]

Perhaps it's dangerous to return to the scene of the crime, but it wasn't like this area was blocked off. People were still allowed in the woods. So what is Elisabeth possible ruined it a bit more? It'd recover eventually. Mint thought of her rot as something akin to super speed up death and decay. And trees needed that to keep surviving. The people were making a big deal out of nothing. [break][break]

He pushes through the underbrush as they move somewhere new and lush. His spyglasses at the ready and a pokeball in his hand. Straciatella would guard them, as she always had while Mint took samples and asked questions for SPECTRA records. [break][break]

But also ther'es another reason they're out there. He simply wanted to catch up with the Underboss. Get her thoughts on things. His memories of Galar had mostly turned hazy and dream like, but he kept something from it. He wondered if it was the same for her. Mainly becuase she was one of thep oeple he remembered fondly form that dream. "Thank you for coming. I hope this won't take too much of your time." he said as Straciatella was released form her pokeball and takes to lumbering aroud nthe perimeter, jsut a few feet away from her trainer.

[attr="class","oocbox"]
[attr="class","title"]TLDR;

| mission prompt: get in sygna [break][break]

[attr="class","lyricbox"]
it's a highway, highway to the dark [break]
and a neon medusa's got your heart .

[newclass=".neonmint"] --color: #48cbf0; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body u"] font:11px Roboto; letter-spacing:2px; border-bottom:1px dotted; text-decoration:none; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body b"] color:var(--color); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body i"] color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint"] width: 490px; margin: 0px auto; min-height: 500px; background: #171718; padding-bottom:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .top"] background-image: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/995855452036415501/1092676158828585012/image.png); height: 300px; margin-left: 20px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .colorbar"] height:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body"] background:#222; margin: 20px 30px 20px; padding:30px; font:12px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify; color:#eee; border-radius:0px 20px 20px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .lyricbox"] background:#222; font:11px 'Consolas'; padding:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; color:#eee; text-align:center; letter-spacing:2px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .lyricbox b"] color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .lyricbox i"] border-bottom:1px solid var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .oocbox"] text-align:right; border-top:1px solid #333; padding-top:10px; margin-top:20px; font:10px/12px 'Poppins'; margin-bottom:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .oocbox .title"] font:bold 15px 'Poppins'; color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint a"] color:inherit; text-decoration:none; font:bold 13px/11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .pkmnparty"] text-align:center; width:400px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .pkmnparty img"] margin-left:-20px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body .iconimage"] float: left; margin: 8px 15px 5px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,409 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
ruinous recap [m]
POSTED ON Oct 7, 2023 2:39:12 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal elisa"]
[attr="class","top"]

"Not a waste of my time at all," she said with a shrug.[break][break]

Time felt like something she had too much of these days, frankly.[break][break]

Her home in Petalburg had kept her relentlessly busy, forcing her to maintain a strict schedule to balance her civilian and her Rocket lives. Over time, she'd become more and more obsessive about keeping her two lives separate, as if she could sense how soon she would lose that selfish indulgence of feigning normalcy.[break][break]

Without it, she found herself too often to her own devices. Her rank in Rocket afforded her a great deal of leeway; if she wanted to spend days at a time rampaging blight throughout the Petalburg Woods, precious few people could order her to do otherwise.[break][break]

Her Ariados scuttled at her side, mandibles clicking with soft curiosity as it witnessed the few wild Pokemon that had dared to remain in this ruined portion of the woods. It seemed to thrive here, in a way that others didn't.[break][break]

"I'm surprised you asked me here, however," she admitted, searching the Beast's face for an explanation.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".elisa"] --accent:#D14C4C!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D14C4C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn"] text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,677 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
ruinous recap [m]
POSTED ON Oct 31, 2023 1:37:48 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","body"]

"Hehe, good." he said, smiling at the woman before nodding along. Yes, his excuse for bringing her out here. Well- "You demolish this part of the forest, I wanted to see if your powers left any excess energy out here this long after. Like, radiation after nuclear fallout." he said gesturing at the dead and withered. [break][break]

"Though I guess its more like...inifinity energy poisoning?" he looked to the Underboss for clarification. "I just wanted to gather more data on Wo-Chien, if they'll allow me." [break][break]

"But I also figured, you and I could both benefit form a hot girl walk?" he said, perking up at his superior. "We've been pretty busy since we got back. Finding the other Ruin Beasts and the Dogs, annotating and studying all the dream knowledge we kept, recruitment for intel corps-" he paused. "Or well, that's been me. I've been in the field a lot doing scouting on new prospects." [break][break]

"Between you and me, I think training up someone strong to be smart takes a bit longer than it does to train someone smart to be tougher."

[attr="class","oocbox"]

| infinity energy mention | mission prompt: get in sygna [break][break]

[newclass=".neonmint"] --color: #48cbf0; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body u"] font:11px Roboto; letter-spacing:2px; border-bottom:1px dotted; text-decoration:none; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body b"] color:var(--color); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body i"] color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint"] width: 490px; margin: 0px auto; min-height: 500px; background: #171718; padding-bottom:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .top"] background-image: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/995855452036415501/1092676158828585012/image.png); height: 300px; margin-left: 20px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .colorbar"] height:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body"] background:#222; margin: 20px 30px 20px; padding:30px; font:12px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify; color:#eee; border-radius:0px 20px 20px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .lyricbox"] background:#222; font:11px 'Consolas'; padding:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; color:#eee; text-align:center; letter-spacing:2px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .lyricbox b"] color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .lyricbox i"] border-bottom:1px solid var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .oocbox"] text-align:right; border-top:1px solid #333; padding-top:10px; margin-top:20px; font:10px/12px 'Poppins'; margin-bottom:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .oocbox .title"] font:bold 15px 'Poppins'; color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint a"] color:inherit; text-decoration:none; font:bold 13px/11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .pkmnparty"] text-align:center; width:400px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .pkmnparty img"] margin-left:-20px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body .iconimage"] float: left; margin: 8px 15px 5px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,409 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
ruinous recap [m]
POSTED ON Oct 31, 2023 1:55:08 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

She glanced down at her hands at the mention of 'demolishing,' finding herself surprised despite herself at the fact she'd caused the blight in this place. The longer she stayed away from the Petalburg Woods, the harder returning became.[break][break]

Having someone like to excuse her arrival helped, somewhat.[break][break]

"Busy, then. It's been the same for me, albeit in other capacities." She flicked a wrist, and her Ariados darted off obediently to keep the path shrouded in web behind them. She wasn't interested in encountering another . "Mostly focused on matters of assassination and espionage, but that's nothing new in our profession, I suppose."[break][break]

The mention of infinity made her mind drift further back, to a summer where this place was bursting with crystablooms. Now it rotted with every step she took, grass blackening beneath her feet like a second shadow.[break][break]

Funny how that once-bright memory had led to her quest for assassination, a year later.[break][break]

Her mouth quirked into a smile despite herself at his joke, one she fought and failed to suppress fully.[break][break]

"Underdeveloped brains, alas, do not obey training regimens so cleanly as muscle and sinew. Though I shudder to think which Beasts you implicate with that statement, if any."

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D14C4C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,677 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
ruinous recap [m]
POSTED ON Oct 31, 2023 2:18:32 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","body"]

"May I ask who the target will be?" Mint asked, curiosity piqued. A mission for the Underboss? They had to be someone at the very top of the League food chain for her to get involved. [break][break]

He looks to the trail of black behind her and pulls out his spy glasses, as he began to record the phenomenon while swapping between different modes to see what he could detect, and if any of it really was infinity energy lingering in the earth after it died. [break][break]

"No one in specific, for now." he said, snickering. There comes the most obvious answer but he's sure speaks for himself in his work. [break][break]

Not that Mint can't still think of his as an idiot for...other reasons he had yet to pick apart after their return form Galar. [break][break]

"Obeying orders is key, but I think you need a little bit more flexibility within intelligence." [break][break]

"Rocket has more than enough attack dogs you can point to a target and watch them maul blindly. I need- well, the intel corps needs more people that can survive collection and that are smart enough to understand when something is worth collecting." As opposed to an idiot blindly throwing any and everything thing and hoping something works out. Which only adds more time spent sorting through information that may just be junk.

"I just think, we did something great in Sootopolis, and to do it again we'll need more agents like us." Infiltrators. Spies. Hackers. Anything to undermine the League from all sides. [break][break]

[attr="class","oocbox"]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,409 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
ruinous recap [m]
POSTED ON Oct 31, 2023 5:06:58 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

A finger pressed itself to her lips, as if to hush him from saying a secret aloud.[break][break]

"Let's just say it's classified. Better not to reveal my hand, hm? I'm sure you can relate to that."[break][break]

She smirked at that, all too aware of even if the man's name didn't get said aloud. Bryan didn't seem 'flexible' to her, although given the previous topic of conversation, he probably radiated more infinity energy than the Petalburg Woods ever had.[break][break]

"But I agree with you. Winning isn't a matter of pure strength; people are our own worst enemy, most of the time. That's where intelligence is key." She frowned then, watching her Ariados scuttle along a nearby tree. Its trunk hunched over, brittle and broken under the weight of its own branches. "I've been gaining intelligence on my target for some time. We'll see if it pays off."[break][break]

Turning to view the Rocket Beast beside her, she tilted her head, curious.[break][break]

"What would you conquer, if you had your way? What target would you choose next, after Sootopolis?"

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,677 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
ruinous recap [m]
POSTED ON Oct 31, 2023 23:51:28 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","body"]

"Aww, that's not fun." Mint whined, though he doesn't seem too disappointed. Not by the mischievous grin he returns the Underboss. "I guess. But it's hard to say that when you're more often than not the one giving me my targets." he said with a snort. [break][break]

He nodded right along with her. Matching sentiments for matching specialties. "Good luck with that. I've been grinding the axe with the League and their gym challenges. Did you know, I'm unofficially recruited for them as additional canon fodder when I finish?" he said, bringing up his interview with . [break][break]

So much for rejecting ' offer to enlist in the army. [break][break]

"In Hoenn?" He replied in surprise before mulling it over. "Taking Sootopolis may have been a mistake for us. It puts us in an all sides front. Though it has good natural protection, going for anything other than Mossdeep or Lillycove is a pain." he said with a shrug. "A good third option I'd say Slateport since it's still a massive ship port for the region and still brings in a lot of imports." [break][break]

It'd disrupt a lot of supply chains at least. Time and time again it all came back to how defensively other positions were. "If we ever got there, maybe we'd have to delegate people to certain locations to handle any problems with the League." he shrugged. Truthfully, conquering in their current state didn't seem feasible. Better to stay a smaller, concentrated force and focus on scooping up whatever other powerful, infinity energy infested, phenomena the region had to throw at them. [break][break]

Straciatella wanders nearby watching her trainer from a distance. Mint perks up, catching the eyes of his pokemon before smiling and waving at his partner. She seemed satisfied with that and continued her patrolling.

[attr="class","oocbox"]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,409 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
ruinous recap [m]
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2023 0:10:28 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

She tilted her head at him, listening intently. There was a measured aspect to how he regarded her question, one that admittedly surprised her. When her Ariados returned to her side, she suppressed yet another smile, finding it uncomfortable to feel her face stretch in that way.[break][break]

It felt foreign, somehow. Like she'd forgotten how to use those muscles over time, and they'd atrophied from disuse.[break][break]

"I see now why you were appointed a Beast," she said, apropos of nothing. "You are a tactician, Frost. And a thoughtful one at that."[break][break]

What use was the most powerful army in the world, if mismanaged and misused? Worse than useless. Might alone meant nothing; strategy dictated all victory. She'd learned enough of war to know that much.[break][break]

"I think my ambitions to be smaller in scale than your own," she added, unprompted. Her vendetta didn't belong to Rocket; it was wholly nursed by her own grudges, dark with its own festering rot of resentment. "I'm glad I work alongside you."

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,677 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
ruinous recap [m]
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2023 2:26:25 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","body"]

Mint grins, trying to joke but still genuine about the praise. "Well, yeah. If is the sword, and the shield, then I'm CERBERUS' brain." he said, bringing up his SPECTRA squad with pride. "But thanks anyways." he added, a little less cheeky. [break][break]

It wasn't what...Beasts were known for. Charisma? Leadership? Brute force? All typical traits you expected in a beast. But even with all his work, Mint's natural strengths weren't his muscles. But he was observant enough, and he could piece together puzzles well enough. Why not add it to his tool kit? Being brutal on the battlefield was a requirement, sure, but it didn't have to be his only skill as a Rocket Beast. [break][break]

"Oh? What kind of ambitions" he asked, intrigued. He then let out a nervous giggle. "I'm glad too Elisabeth, glad I rubbed off on you." he said. Despite the changes in the Underboss and the massive shifts people had with her, he rather liked Elisabeth. They'd had pretty normal conversations before the avatarship, and after it had all but stayed the same. Sure, maybe she was a little prickly, but he could read well enough when she was or wasn't eager to hear anything. [break][break]

And besides, even under the Ruinous Beast's influence, her curiosity remained untainted. It made him less worried for , despite his best attempts to calm him before Chien-Pao had surfaced. [break][break]

"Don't be afraid to ask for help. Never know. I might know something you don't~" he added with another laugh as he turned a device in his pocket on beginning to scan over the partially blighted growth at Elisabeth's feet. [break][break]

"Infinity energy levels seem normal to your usual...and you don't feel drained passively doing this...?" he asked, checking off a couple of questions while they were talking. Could never be too careful with the life of an avatar.

[attr="class","oocbox"]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,409 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
ruinous recap [m]
POSTED ON Nov 24, 2023 7:50:41 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"Petty ambitions, perhaps," she conceded with a small smile. "Little worth commentary on. Unlike your intellect, which deserves acknowledgement."[break][break]

Many things surprised her about Beast . Nothing, perhaps, surprised her more than what he did in this moment: express genuine care for Elisabeth's well-being.[break][break]

This showed in the brief flash of shock that showed in her carmine eyes as he looked up at her, and she looked away, unsure how to meet that unexpected sincerity head-on.[break][break]

"And no, I'm not drained," she admitted quietly, her arms wrapping around herself. "More... empowered, if I am to be honest. As if what I'm feeling shapes the world around me."[break][break]

It was a peculiar thing, to sap the life of all things around you to fuel your own power. She could see it with Wo-chien and its BARREN TERRAIN, but on a smaller scale, she experienced the same even without the enhancement of that terrain.[break][break]

"The thing that drains me isn't the use of my powers, exactly," she continued, staring down at the blackened ground beneath her feet. "It's more, the longer I sustain that power. The longer I dwell on their point of origin."[break][break]

It could make her nauseous, somewhat, the more she dwelled on her own misery, her own resentment, her own grudges. Like making herself sick with her own power.[break][break]

"But that is rarely an issue," she decided, abruptly turning away. "We ought to leave, before the woods blight too much again."[break][break]

Her Ariados shadowed them both, hissing quietly as they departed.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,363 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
ruinous recap [m]
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2023 3:48:48 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: