August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
Supplies: Kouji & Tempest [RT]
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2023 11:07:45 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]
Supplies weren’t the worst thing to be stuck doing, back to back action would only grow more and more tiring, there was something to be said for just being stuck in battle, Kouji enjoyed it, but there was a task at hand, thankfully he wasn’t stuck doing it on his lonelies. He had his buddy Tempest with him, and when it came to things like this, well it did end up pretty great, a similar mission was how they met to begin with.
[break][break]
”Hope you can keep up, the Carvanha egg I got from you is now a young, spry Sharpedo now.” He said as he raced along on the back of his Sharpedo, the pokemon was comfortable with it to an extent, but Kouji had to be careful not to move too carelessly or else the scales would shred him to bits.
[break][break]
It would be terrible, especially with the supplies they were pulling along. ”You think it’ll be as brutal as last time?” He asked over his shoulder, wondering what would come from it.

[attr="class","fakebqooc"][break]

NOTES

60 (Participation, 1 post)

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".fakebq"]--accent:#975fb2;font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq b"]color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq a"]font:12px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq h1"]font:bold 16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq h2"]font:bold 14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .credit a"]font-size:14px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,622 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2023 4:04:49 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Marina sped by her son's side, the massive beast of a Sharpedo keeping pace. Even with Tempest on her back and the supplies they were towing, she just kept her eyes ahead.[break][break]

"I think it'll be worse." Tempest called over the surf to the other. This was a break. Even if they were busy, not being on the front-line was a relief for the moment. A few bruises had blossomed on his skin from previous skirmishes; but Temp was still holding up, all things considered.[break][break]

"If the reports I saw were true, we're outnumbered this time. The League isn't pissing around like they were before."[break][break]

The Battle of Dewford had been fucked. It had ended up weeks of recovery for so many on Rocket's side. But it had been more evenly matched, all things considered.[break][break]

"Just don't die and we'll be good." A sudden glance over at , sharp and friendly in it's warning.

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 notes

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twtgm] --accent: #765d75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2023 3:51:34 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]
Kouji chuckled.
[break][break]
”Good, we’re taking this a lot more seriously too this time, we’re not just throwing green grunts into it.” He said as he felt Sharpedo bristle just a little bit, he was always wanting to be the center of attention, the fastest, but Kouji couldn’t give ‘em the attention just yet.
[break][break]
”And same to you, I don’t want to find your body somewhere on the battlefield.” He said before he turned his attention ahead of them, it was subtle but there was a change in the waves.
[break][break]
”We should go on a sailing trip once all of this crap blows over.” He said as the cause of it came over the horizon, it was a number of pokemon, sea-based. They were standing there, ready to intercept them.
[break][break]
The first up, a Gyarados roared in their direction, it swam against the current in a powerful waterfall.

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".fakebq .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,622 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
POSTED ON Sept 20, 2023 4:17:03 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

"It's a deal." Promised, between he and , Tempest turns his attention back to the scene before him.[break][break]

A wicked grin spreads on his face when the opposition stands before them. Of course they wouldn't be getting through this so easy. But what the point if it was easy?[break][break]

Given that he and Kouji were using their rides to haul cargo, it would be a risk to battle on them. A shame, since Marina was one of his strongest water based combatants. But...[break][break]

A pair of pokeballs were tossed out.[break][break]

A purple Lapras and an Overqwil land in the water. The Overwqil is massive for the species, a real floating mine of a pokemon. Her massive spikes leak poison around her into the water.[break][break]

The Gyarados slams into her, poison sinking into it's hide with a roar. The other enemy pokemon, lagging behind, surge forward to meet them. All water types. Easy.[break][break]

The Lapras sets up a Safeguard while the Overqwil looses a barrage of Spikes to linger in the water.[break][break]

"You better keep up."

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 notes

[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
POSTED ON Sept 23, 2023 23:30:11 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]
Kouji gave a thumbs up to Temp, but now they had bigger fish to fry, when it came to sea battles?
[break][break]
It was better to er on the side of caution, the sea was as much their enemy as the approaching pokemon, when it came to water types he could consider reliable, it would have to be the two he called up.
[break][break]
”Keep up? I should be the one saying that.” He said with a smirk plastered on his face, a battle was coming up, it was easier for their opponents, but the two of them had cargo to make sure to protect.
[break][break]
”Dracovish, Greninja, let’s go all out now. Can’t let some pretty boy show us up.” He told his two pokemon, the ninja danced across the water in an elegant manner, joining in adding spikes to make it more difficult for their opponents.
[break][break]
It was Dracovish who dived in deep, lying in wait before coming out from behind the Gyarados with a powerful crunch.

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,622 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
POSTED ON Sept 25, 2023 2:18:39 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

From below, a Golduck exploded from the water. It aimed a Slash at the Dracovish, trying to free it's ally from the fossil's grip. An elegant head also raises up, an Ice Beam spewed and his allies.[break][break]

Tempest whistled at his pokemon, grinning as he flicked his eyes about the water. His Lapras dived under, keeping an eye out.[break][break]

"They just sent their pokemon to fucking die." There were no trainers in sight.[break][break]

Scowling, Tempest shook his head.[break][break]

"Cowards." The least they could do was die with their pokemon.[break][break]

Overqwil started to spin around in the water, shooting out a Barbs Barrage at the Milotic.[break][break]

Tempest glanced back over at Kouji, tilting his head.[break][break]

"You think I'm pretty?"

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 notes

close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
POSTED ON Sept 25, 2023 2:26:14 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]
Kouji raised his eyebrow.
[break][break]
”We’re in the middle of a fight, but aye. Shame, I like my head and I ain’t into dudes.” He said with a laugh right before Dracovish released itself from the attack, barely avoiding the slash disembowelling him.
[break][break]
But it returned back with a Dragon Pulse spilling from its maw, to create space; the shockwave of it pushed back into the waters. Really, there weren’t any trainers here, it was a smart tactic if anything.
[break][break]
”We’ll just kill these things and move on, maybe beat the crap out of the trainers too.” He had no qualms with it now, he’d understand their reasonings and then snuff out their lives.
[break][break]
Greninja was faster to move, pushing its Extrasensory to the maximum to raise the Golduck out of the water, before throwing it high up into the air.

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,622 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
POSTED ON Sept 25, 2023 5:55:53 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

"Not much of a fight." Temp glanced out at the pokemon battling again. He already knew that their pokemon would win. Even if their trainers had manned up to be with them, they would still lose. It wasn't anything to get worried about.[break][break]

The Golduck lifted into the air. Tempest watched, almost bored, as his Quilfish tacked it with darts until it exploded into a fine mist of blood in the air.[break][break]

Something nags at the back of his mind.[break][break]

"Why are people always afraid to talk to me cause of Cil?" Glancing back over at , he raised a brow, expecting an answer.

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 notes

close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
POSTED ON Sept 25, 2023 5:59:21 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]
Kouji laughed.
[break][break]
”Where’d ya want me to start? Underboss, great fighter, avatar of Lugia? Veteran of Kanto?” He listed them out, Kouji didn’t really miss a beat when it came to that. ”Ya might find it easy cos you get to see his balls a bunch, but most of us only get to see the other end of the blade.”
[break][break]
”Not like it matters, I like Cil, not sure if he’s hot on me, guy’s hard to read.” He said as he watched the battle play out.
[break][break]
Minimal direction, he only needed to give orders here and there, the battle would play out, but at the same time it could extend to the end of time if they continued to throw in waves.

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,622 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
POSTED ON Sept 25, 2023 6:43:19 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

"Oh, not that. I know he's amazing. People act like he's some jealous gorilla breathing down my back."[break][break]

As far as Tempest was aware, Cillian hadn't done anything to give off that reputation. was always careful to give him his space when he needed it. They both had their own issues to work through, but Tempest never had to worry about Cil trying to control him.[break][break]

"If anything, I'm the crazy one like that. I think I would rip the throat out of anyone who tried to hit on him. Actually, no. I know I would kill them."[break][break]

A sigh.[break][break]

His eyes flicked over his pokemon. Maybe it would be good to call back his Lapras. But, she was good support for the other three, so...

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 notes

close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
POSTED ON Sept 25, 2023 13:56:39 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]
”You never know, I’m pretty suave, maybe Cillian might just break my neck if I turn it up.” Said the virgin.
[break][break]
Still, he was rather unsurprised by Temp stating that, it wasn’t that he expected it, but rather that he could see the man battling alongside him being so vicious in a battle, especially over something so precious.
[break][break]
”Haaa, you guys are relationship goals, I want a girlfriend that’ll stab a chick for flirting with me.” He said with a bright smirk.
[break][break]
”Greninja, dive in deep, smokescreen; make it hard for them to coordinate. Let’s pull back a bit.”

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,622 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
POSTED ON Sept 26, 2023 7:04:15 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

"Well, plenty of girls like that in Rocket, at least. And they don't even like me when they stab me." Tempest lets out a resigned sign, thinking of the healed wound from most recently. Being a combat instructor was hard for so many reasons it shouldn't have been. Maybe it was a good think he'd been transferred out of that division.[break][break]

The battle was going slowly before them. His and 's pokemon were doing well, of course, but the whole thing was a real slog. A sudden idea crept into Tempest's mind as he watched the battling happen.[break][break]

An idea struck him.[break][break]

"Hey man, I'm gunna do some stupid shit. Keep me covered." As he said this, he had already slid off of Marina and into the water. He was unlatching the rope tying the supply crate attached to her.[break][break]

A sudden, loud and long whistle had all his pokemon stilling.[break][break]

Then his Lapras shone with a bright energy. Quickly, she had Mega Evolved- one of the rare times Tempest bothered to have her do so. A lovely music note escaped from her mouth as the Freeze Dry she let loose started to freeze the water around her.[break][break]

As soon as she was free, Marina shot forward. Energy swirled around her, picking up the chunks of ice as she formed a Sharknado. She was soon slamming into the whole of the enemy pokemon, a water spout of teeth that quickly turned red as it thrashed.

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 yummy mp

close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
POSTED ON Sept 26, 2023 18:32:48 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]
”None of ‘em are my type, so I’ll keep on searching.”
[break][break]
He said with a laugh before he focused fully on the battle in front of them once more, it was going to get more and more dangerous, Kouji knew that well enough but it was also a good opportunity to cover with one of his newer pokemon.
[break][break]
”Don’t gotta ask, I’ve got your back.” He said as he brought out Bisharp, the pokemon that carefully balanced on the back of Dracovish, the bladed pokemon was ready. ”If ya die, it’s on you. Prove you’re strong, Bisharp.” He instructed the pokemon who gave a brief nod before Dracovish charged forward.
[break][break]
As Marina moved, Kouji’s Sharpedo moved on over to Tempest, as if to cover his partner. ”Enjoying your dip.”
[break][break]
It was a powerful strike, Mega evolution, and a Z move tore a hole in their ranks, a huge gap that would be difficult to fill, but that meant being even more careful, but an untrained pokemon only saw it as a chance. With the Golduck out, Gyarados finished, and various other water type pokemon either ko’d, or close to it.
[break][break]
Bisharp jumped at an Octillery, only to be met with a Fire-Blast, a powerful strike that exploded on impact and sent him soaring ba-
[break][break]
It should have, if the Octopus shaped pokemon didn’t latch onto them, and held the Bisharp close as if to use him as a shield.
[break][break]
”Don’t hesitate, Dracovish, Fishous Rend.” Kouji said cooly.
[break][break]
Their obstacles were almost finished with, no point in holding back this far into the game.

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,622 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
POSTED ON Oct 2, 2023 0:26:51 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

The slice of 's pokemon through flesh and bone.[break][break]

Tempest wrinkled his nose as blood spread through the water. He inched away from it, pulling the chain of the box with them.[break][break]

Then all was silent.[break][break]

It was a bloodbath of water type pokemon parts littering the water.[break][break]

"This will draw sharks soon. We should get moving." He sighed, his Lapras paddling over. Tempest pulled himself up onto her back and hooked the supplies to her; it wouldn't be as fast, but it would be all they had until Marina got back from her feast.

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 yummy mp

close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
POSTED ON Oct 21, 2023 2:55:39 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]
It wasn’t a clean kind of battle, nowhere near.
[break][break]
Kouji looked over his shoulder at Tempest. ”Aye, let’s get running, if we can deliver this and find the guys that sent their pokemon off to die, maybe they can go sleeping with ‘em.”
[break][break]
It was an effective strategy, Kouji might well have done the same, but in this case it didn’t mean all that much, they barely slowed the lot of them, and so Kouji withdrew his pokemon back into the balls.
[break][break]
”We’ve got supplies, so more might just end up coming our way.”
[break][break]
He wanted to hunt down more people, get into more battles, but they had a job to do, did they not?

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]