August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
Smog: Eris & Kouji [RT]
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2023 15:00:40 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]

This mist was a despised thing, it was terrible.
[break][break]
But a success wasn’t one of the worst things he could imagine, that told him this couldn’t be his own dream. He remembered Kanto, he actively assisted in Kanto, he had gone along with his father and brother a couple of times, but even then.
[break][break]
”This place really did turn into hell on earth.” That was one part he was glad to not have done, he hadn’t become a monster in this place. But he would have to bring to bare that kind of strength if he wanted Hoenn to change too, the rest of the world just as well.
[break][break]
Yet, that strength had stopped as his eyes landed on a singular person, a person he should have by all rights killed, a person that by all rights should have killed him. But instead, he stood across from her.
[break][break]
”Eris?”

[attr="class","fakebqooc"][break]

NOTES

60 (Participation, 1 post)

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".fakebq"]--accent:#975fb2;font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq b"]color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq a"]font:12px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq h1"]font:bold 16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq h2"]font:bold 14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .credit a"]font-size:14px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,776 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2023 22:35:34 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Clawing her eyes out isn't an option here. The mist is a greedy creature, plaguing not only her sense of sight, but of her smell and hearing too. Everything... it doesn't simply wash over her in waves. It hits her as one big wall and latches tight onto her, dragging her deeper and deeper -[break][break]

Hackles raised, teeth bared; Reiner tenses as he takes a step in front of her. A voice isn't what she expects to pull her out, a rattled breath desperately sucked through her teeth as her attention falls upon him.
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"] || theme

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT[break][break]

[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
POSTED ON Sept 16, 2023 11:09:30 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]
It didn’t matter what happened here, it was a dream; was it her dream?
[break][break]
Kouji didn’t know, he might’ve just been a figment of his own imagination, but at the same time he was standing there at that moment, thinking. He looked forward, arms crossed, eyebrows furrowed together. He was part of a team that hunted down these traitors now, but at the same time he was on the battlefield with a hundred other people.
[break][break]
Should he kill her?
[break][break]
The fact he had failed before had stopped him, a part of him knew that he’d fail again.
[break][break]
”So you’re from Kanto huh? Sure looks like hell, which town was this, doesn’t look like Vermillion when it fell.” He said as he looked around, hands in his pockets. He had been watching for a long time.
[break][break]
”Life was sure shit for y’all weaklings back then, wasn’t it.”

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".fakebq .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,776 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Sept 16, 2023 12:50:14 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Distance is what should be kept in a situation such as this, a frenzied mind grasping helplessly at reality and losing track of concepts just as quickly as they bubble to the surface. Every few step he takes towards her is a pitiful step taken back, his words simultaneously the best and worst things to anchor her to reality.[break][break]

This is just a memory, vague details snagged up by interdream mist and spat out to be perceived in full.[break][break]

Where they stand is something she can identify, some place that makes her wish to tell Kouji just how wrong he is. It's a garden. Or at least, it used to be one. Charred vines wrap around burnt supports, the scent of smoke still lingering in the air as things are crushed to mere ash beneath their feet. What surrounds them isn't so much a town as it is a home far bigger than one might ever expect, and would once have been much cozier than anyone would ever imagine.[break][break]

The flames that had ravaged the building from inside out have licked the windows a shade of black darker than night, wooden supports cracked and rooftops crumbling. What had just been blurry little snippets that would flash by in her nightmares are now blown up into a nightmare she must live out, an enemy now sitting right at the core of where everything had gone wrong for her.[break][break]

She doesn't want to look at it, at him. But she's left paralysed, unable to breathe.

[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
POSTED ON Sept 16, 2023 13:08:32 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]
It was like this again.
[break][break]
She stood stock still, not moving, paralyzed, even unable to breath. It made Kouji’s stomach churn and flip. ”You’re an idiot.” It was his natural response, he looked down at her, the far shorter child.
[break][break]
She looked far more of a child than she actually was, in this place, in this moment. He felt the heat from behind, the building that was crumbling, burning down, people were certainly dying behind him.
[break][break]
”Are you just going to stand there? There are people dying around you. There’s going to be people that I’ll kill.” He said as he crossed his arms over his chest, his eyes narrowed.
[break][break]
”I almost killed you, but you didn’t fight back properly until after I gave up. Are you only going to defend yourself, what’s important to you…”
[break][break]
”When it’s convenient?”

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,776 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Sept 16, 2023 13:31:10 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]There isn't anyone dying, not out here. At least, none that she knows.[break][break]

"You can't help them!" Raw, cracked, a disused voice seeps from her throat. "There's... I can't help any of them..."[break][break]

Whoever dies in these memories are already too far gone. Whatever satisfaction one might get out of playing a hero in a place like this is simply fabricated to cover the guilt of watching them die the first time around.[break][break]

"I couldn't do anything..."[break][break]

She had been too weak. She hadn't a clue of the horrors that the world harboured until it came knocking at her door.[break][break]

"I-"[break][break]

She isn't like him, she can't be like him. But there are aspects that she surpasses him in, aspects that she wishes she never did.[break][break]

"I don't want to hurt you. I don't want to hurt anyone..." It doesn't matter if he judges her, how ever harsh or chilling his words might be. She cradles her head, shies away from what he expects of her, unable to conceive the truth swimming in a rising sea of panic. And Reiner is torn between growling at Kouji and keeping her pieces together.[break][break]

"I don't want... I can't..."

close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
POSTED ON Sept 16, 2023 13:41:04 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]
Kouji listened.
[break][break]
”This’ll be Ever Grande one day.”
[break][break]
He said the words, there was a simple truth to this region, it was at war right now. He understood that regret pretty well. Why was he helping her in the first place? Was it because someone who impressed him looked so pitiful?
[break][break]
”Y’know. I failed once, back in Kanto. A long time ago, I must've been your age, maybe a little younger.” Kouji spoke the words as if they just slipped out. ”Couldn’t make a choice. I had a bag with a bomb inside, the mission was to drop it by a shelter, a false-flag for the Kantonean government to take the fall. It never happened. I got dug out by someone pretty amazing, stopped me from doing it, took the fall and ran away with the bag.”
[break][break]
There was almost a fond smile on his face, but it was replaced, something close to disgust on his face. ”I promised I wouldn’t do shit half-way again, but I failed at that too, couldn’t kill ya. But, just promising that is enough. You’ve got shit you wanna protect, yeah?” He said as he turned around to the burning building.
[break][break]
”The world’s too harsh for kids to be kids right now, you’ll need to buck up. It’ll become bigger and bigger, until this place makes Kanto look like heaven. Think about it, what do you wanna do, Eris?”

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,776 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Sept 16, 2023 14:11:59 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]When you're born, you leave the safety of the womb. When you lose your parents, the sanctuary you once called home feels like that moment you've lost your first tooth - That gap that feels so familiar yet so foreign, despite it having been a part of you for as long as you can remember. There is no safety for a child abandoned by fate, there is no safety for her.[break][break]

And there will be no safety she'll find if Hoenn is reduced to mere rubble like this.[break][break]

But what Kouji seeks isn't an answer that can be grabbed just like that. The world is harsh, and the problems grow faster than she can ever hope to keep up with. She's always a step too late to protect the people she loves, a little too weak to face off against the biggest threats in this world - Falling short is something ingrained in her soul, disappointment as sour as the blood drawn from chewed lips.[break][break]

I want to protect everyone. I want to help and love all that I can, as best as I can.[break][break]

It's a pretty idea. Set in an ideal world where naivety can still flourish. And yet, while the idea is there, the will and strength to see it through is still something she lacks. She isn't that pretty, she isn't that perfect or put together. She acknowledges when the world will not let her come close to what she wants, but she isn't one that can simply let go of lofty dreams even when she gets slapped by reality.[break][break]

"I just..."[break][break]

Crudely carved by every bit of madness raked across her skin, molded and warped by love drowned in despair. She cannot change what is to come, she can only try and try until she bends or breaks in her pursuit of a brighter tomorrow. She is a mess, a wonderful mess that somehow still dares to breathe in the atmosphere. And in this moment, everything grows so quiet, so still as she closes her eyes.[break][break]

"I just want everything to stop hurting."

close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
POSTED ON Sept 16, 2023 14:19:39 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]
It was a simple request, an honest plea.
[break][break]
But in the face of this world, that didn’t matter at all. This world churned and spat you out, it caused scars wherever you looked, the entire planet was just a large scar, there were people who ran from it, leaving others behind with pain. And then, there were the people who inspite of it moved forward.
[break][break]
Kouji wanted to be the latter, he wanted everyone else to be the latter too. To be strong, it was a difficult task, even if he had to be the villain. He wouldn’t let people run away, especially from themselves.
[break][break]
He wouldn’t let himself be left behind.
[break][break]
The only person who stuck by him was the person he hated most in the world.
[break][break]
He stepped forward, one step, two steps, three steps. His large hand fell on her head, messing up her hair.
[break][break]
”It never does. You just have to find a happiness that lets you move past that pain.”
[break][break]
At the end of the day, life was hard.

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,776 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Sept 17, 2023 2:16:42 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Like everything else in her life, the truth hurts. She hates him for saying it, for making it feel so real by speaking it out loud. And all at the same time, why did it have to be him that spoke such comforting words?[break][break]

Empty, but comforting words nonetheless.[break][break]

"It doesn't last..."[break][break]

It never does. Just like the tears that begin to fall, every bit of happiness she snatches will eventually fade into obscure memories, all buried under a fresh slew of pain and fears.[break][break]

"I want to- I'm trying, but I'm never strong enough."

close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
POSTED ON Sept 17, 2023 22:12:44 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]
Kouji could only muster up the words that came from his own experiences, to think of them, he had dwelled on them for a long time, and he had felt the consequences of those actions. He had sat twenty years watching happiness roll by, and concentrate only on the pain of his own existence, of that world.
[break][break]
Looking at the little girl in front of him, he could only admit to being a brat.
[break][break]
”Aye, it never lasts. But it sure does feel better than hurting, whenever it fades, you just fill yourself up with more and more happiness.” He removed his hand from her head, and then smirked.
[break][break]
”And if it ever overflows, well, that’s when you share it with others.” It was simple really, words that came naturally. It might have sounded cliche, or overdone, but it was what he had come to the conclusion of.
[break][break]
”If you live every moment scared of losing something, you’ll never have anything in the first place. The strength to move, the strength to try, the strength to succeed. That kinda crap? That’s what comes from having something. Honestly, the brat that showed me up being so pitiful is kinda sad.”

NOTES

60 (Participation, 5 posts)

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,776 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2023 0:47:37 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"Shut up. You're one of the people who hurt me..." Pitiful as she may be, she really doesn't want to hear that mixed in with whatever bits of advice he's giving.[break][break]

A moment of quiet is what she needs, enough time to try and grab ahold of all these emotions running wild and attempt to set them straight. With Reiner keeping close to her, his warmth vastly contrasting her chill touch, she takes in a shaky breath and realises just how hard it is to actually gain a grip. Finally, when she breathes out, she does her best to look up at Kouji, her sleeves wiping away the tears and burning her cheeks from just how hard she rubs.[break][break]

Her stomach is still a messy knot of emotions, threatening with waves of nausea for every minute more she dares to spend in a place like this. But she's trying her best to - she has to - make sure she's okay as she can be in this very moment.

close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2023 2:33:52 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]
It was true, but he only shook it off with a shrug.
[break][break]
”Shouldn’t have left, didn’t think our friendship was worth so little.” He said as he looked at the surroundings. ”We hurt each other, you left rocket, I think we’re even.” He said with a chuckle, it was as if it didn’t matter to him anymore, but that smirk turned flat.
[break][break]
”But once you pick yourself up again, after today, I’ll come for you again. Make sure you’re stronger.” He said as he looked over his shoulder at the flames, just as it had parted, a number of monsters rose up into the air, and Kouji understood that the time for talking was becoming less.
[break][break]
Guess this was the first test, for the both of them.
[break][break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,776 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2023 11:57:08 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"It matters. Our friendship... matters..." Much more than he'd ever comprehend, but it's a little hard to convey that when she's got faint traces of tears still streaking her cheeks. "I just... don't want to hurt people. I don't wanna be bad..."[break][break]

Danger surrounds them, monsters of the past and figments of the imagination banding together with bloody claws and teeth. And still, she doesn't flinch, keeping her breathing even as charred and mangled corpses begin to taunt them.[break][break]

Electricity is discharged in a large wave, the smell of cooked flesh slowly filling the air as she closes her eyes to the grotesque.[break][break]

"I don't want you to be bad either."

close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2023 3:26:55 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]
Kouji listened, even as he watched the dragon move beyond the building itself.
[break][break]
Its hot claws caused the ground beneath it to turn into slag, caused the puddles of blood to bubble around it, the feathers frayed, its wings opened up. But Kouji’s attention wasn’t on that monster which had just been struck with a discharge.
[break][break]
”Bad? Evil.”
[break][break]
He brought out his own dragon, Hydreigon roared aloud; filling the air with its rage, it was a creature born of evil, evolved by evil, and in a way it represented a choice that Kouji had made. He understood only after Galar, but he only connected with this dragon during his fight with that dragon tamer.
[break][break]
”It doesn’t matter either way, but you should know what kind of person I am by now.” Hydreigon gathered energy in its maws as his trainer spoke, collecting together into a singular, larger sphere before he shot it up into the air. The large ball exploded, before raining down on the Roaring Moon.
[break][break]
”Bad is just how kids explain things they don’t like, Evil is wrong throughout.”
[break][break]
”I and Rocket are evil.”

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]