August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
Sky: Greyson & Kouji [RT]
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2023 15:03:17 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]

The sky was a strange place, Kouji had pondered it a number of times, to stop other trainers meant to fight them in the air; but riding in the air meant that you were putting yourself on the line. It was right up his alley, he lived for the fight.
[break][break]
But being on Elite Four duty, that was a difficult one, almost like a test. Kouji didn’t want to fail, he had remembered how it had gone with the other two he had fought in the Dewford caves…While it hadn’t been a loss, he would never consider either of them a win.
[break][break]
”There’s the man.” New to the ranks, but that didn’t make him any less dangerous. Kouji steered his Iron Jugulis towards the man, altering the course of the Dark-Flying type, the mechanical monster gave a series of electrical sparks popping as a response before he jetted off in that distance.
[break][break]
It’s wings played open just as the false mouths of the two auxilliary heads dead, a spread of hot wind to spread across the battlefield, a hello of sorts.
[break][break]
”Greyson Connors, you’re gonna have to turn around buddy, can’t have someone as big as you coming onto this island.”

[attr="class","fakebqooc"][break]

NOTES

60(Participation, 1 post)

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".fakebq"]--accent:#975fb2;font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq b"]color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq a"]font:12px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq h1"]font:bold 16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq h2"]font:bold 14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .credit a"]font-size:14px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,973 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2023 18:08:01 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-wrap"]
[attr="class","char-main"]
[attr="class","char-words"]Greyson floated leisurely atop the back of his dracolich inspired Pokemon, eyes casts downwards into an e-book, so as to not have his face battered by the harsh winds.
[break][break]
Spectre alerts him to the presence of another almost immediately, LOCKING ON to the ascending pair as he slowly comes to a stop. The duo levitate silently beneath a blistering sun and Greyson places the device away, giving the stranger his attention proper.
[break][break]
"And here I thought I'd lost some weight." He chuckles at his own joke, despite the clear threat laced in his opponent's words. He sobers up, the corner of his lips dropping an inch or two.
[break][break]
"I'm afraid I can't be held-up here, stranger. I recommend you report to your superiors that you did your best, but eventually you needed to retreat."
[break][break]
His voice takes on a sharper edge.
[break][break]
"It'd be the safer option."
[break]

[attr="class","char-notes"]

notes

[break]Dragapault uses LOCK ON as the duo approach[break]
50 MP for participation in a RT Battle/Mission.
[break]
10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission.

[attr="class","char-pkmn"]

[newclass=.char-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap b] color: #2a879e; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap i] color: #cecece; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-main] padding: 25px; font: 12.5px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-pkmn] margin-top: -25px; margin-bottom: 15px; display: flex; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-words] padding: 10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 5px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2023 19:54:23 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]

It was a quick exchange, without real attacks, it felt like an exchange had occurred, the dragon Kouji was riding atop stilled and hovered, keeping him in line with Dragapult. Kouji watched the man across from him carefully.
[break][break]
His nerves were frayed, he could tell already, this was the kind of threat he couldn’t make a single mistake against.
[break][break]
”Gonna have to pass, adrenaline junkies like me don’t like safe.” He said as he pushed himself to smirk, his golden eyes didn’t even look away from Greyson for a moment.
[break][break]
”Especially when there’s a good fight coming.” His golden gaze shifted, to the Dragapult. ”Dragon Pulse.” Draconic energies collected in his maw, spinning.
[break][break]
”How about taking a dip.”

NOTES

70(Participation, 2 post)

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".fakebq .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,973 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2023 20:05:04 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-words"]"Just remember."
[break][break]
His dragon shifted beneath his weight, horns glowing with an ethereal green-light.
[break][break]
"You wanted this."
[break][break]
The dragon pulse still spins in the Paradox Pokemon's maw, but Greyson isn't the type to posture, or threaten; he'd learned more than one lesson from doing so.
[break][break]
An INFESTATION of spectral bugs swarms out of the Dragapult's horns, enough to hopefully block his enemy's vision, as Greyson and his dragon take to evasive manuevers.
[break]

notes

[break]Accuracy increased by LOCK ON, Dragapult uses INFESTATION.[break]
50 MP for participation in a RT Battle/Mission.
[break]
20 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission.

[newclass=.char-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-main] padding: 25px; font: 12.5px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-pkmn] margin-top: -25px; margin-bottom: 15px; display: flex; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 5px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2023 20:20:04 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]

Kouji couldn’t regret the choice to battle.
[break][break]
The genuine smile on his face was perhaps the only reply he needed to give before he spurred Iron Jugulis to move in the air as the ghostly creatures attacked him, to dodge, weave, and duck...But they were locked on, fixated on grabbing it, and it found its mechanical frame being invaded, like they were mere virus. It didn't give in however, as dark energies coalesced within itself.
[break][break]
”Route DW.” What Kouji called Dark Wave, but the Dark Pulse was the initial opener, just to get his pokemon free, he needed to direct the panic of a pokemon he wasn't particularly fond of, but it was an effective pokemon, to train, to raise; maybe he'd grow to like it some day.
[break][break]
He didn't count on it.
[break][break]
”Oy, what do you get out of this island anyway? Shouldn’t you be up in Ever Grande?” Might as well opt for a bit of a distracting ploy, not that he really expected it to work.

NOTES

80(Participation, 3 post)

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,973 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2023 20:59:27 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-words"]The dark pulse catches the tail-end of his dragon, and Dragapult hisses in response. The shifting tail becomes more corporeal as a result.
[break][break]
The two turn on a dime, hovering half-a-dozen or so meters away from and his Paradox-mon. If his enemy wanted to stall, he'd be more than glad to do so.
[break][break]
Infestations however, weren't the patient type.
[break][break]
"Does it matter?" He laughs and it sounds vaguely similar to the kind he'd heard do a thousand times. "If Rocket wants this place — It's my job to make sure they can't have it."

notes

[break]Glancing blow from DARK PULSE. INFESTATION lingers.[break]
100 MP for the SKY mission.[break]50 MP for participation in a RT Battle/Mission.
[break]
30 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission.

close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
POSTED ON Sept 16, 2023 10:54:47 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]

Kouji and his Iron Jugulis didn’t have much of a choice, the infestation had struck, and it would eat away at its health, it wasn’t a lot of damage, but it was damage that would begin to stack up. Well, it was better to be creative with it.
[break][break]
”Just your job? Seems boring, I’d understand ya better if you hated us and wanted to stop us because of that.”
[break][break]
An even voice as he considered what to do, Iron Jugulis looked up at the trainer that leapt from his back. Kouji recalled it, and called up Mandibuzz who he managed to land on. The pokemon seemed ready for a fight already.
[break][break]
Diving in with a fast break, a feint attack as Kouji tried to hold on, it wasn’t as comfortable nor as big a ride as Iron Jugulis was; but it would take his skills as a trainer to the maximum, as well as push this pokemon. A battlefield was the best place to weed out the weak from the strong, and that applied to the pokemon that had the potential to go further.

NOTES

80(Participation, 3 post)

[attr="class","credit"]

[/div][/div]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,973 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2023 2:14:17 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-words"]He'd wrestled with his emotions pertaining to Team Rocket for some time now. The betrayals, the revelations, the toll they've taken on those he loved.
[break][break]
"If we're being honest? None of you are worth my hatred. You least of all." It wasn't entirely the truth, but this Grunt didn't need to know that.[break][break]
"But I'm more than happy to take from you simply because I know you can't stop me."
[break][break]
Dragapult, left with only two choices, uses LOCK-ON while the feint strikes. Dark energies deep into his ghostly form as he rears back and lets out a haunting roar.
[break][break]
In response the two drop into a dive.
[break][break]
Overheard storm clouds begin to form.

notes

[break]Takes the FEINT and dives towards the water below.[break]Black storm clouds form above them.[break]
100 MP for the SKY mission.[break]50 MP for participation in a RT Battle/Mission.
[break]
40 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission.

close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2023 3:11:09 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]

Kouji could feel the flow of energies, dark energy had struck, the two sides were falling; it was becoming more and more intense. Kouji couldn’t tell whether the dark clouds above were caused by nature, or by the many pokemon battles happening on the island.
[break][break]
Either way, thinking of that wasn’t his task, his task at hand was to defeat the person in front of him.
[break][break]
Now knowing his opponent’s attitude, he could feel himself grinning. ”Hah! At least you’re not boring, but…I ain’t gonna let ya take from me.” He said as Mandibuzz corrected itself just before it made contact with the water, it’s powerful wingflaps began to kick up waves around it, a conical series of waves as the water was displaced by the forceful flight of the bird.
[break][break]
There was a shine over Mandibuzz’ eyes as it used mirror move, a lock on, mirrored just above the ocean, it was a game of waiting to see what the opponent would do, copying them to hold them back.
[break][break]
It wasn’t his old way of fighting, but his old way of fighting had brought him only failures, he was going to move past those.
[break][break]
”You might just find yourself being taken from now.”

NOTES

90(Participation, 4 post)

[attr="class","credit"]

[/div][/div]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,973 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
POSTED ON Sept 20, 2023 16:14:24 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-words"]Greyson laughs and it's filled with all the excitement, confidence, and hatred that fills his veins in that moment.
[break][break]
He sees no reason to call back after the man— to continue this series of hypotheticals. Actions would do the speaking for him.
[break][break]
From the ash colored clouds above, a resounding thunder strikes. It follows the imaginary trail left for it, willed to its target through LOCK-ON, and carries the raw destructive power of mother nature itself.
[break][break]
Sensing what comes next, Greyson grips another Pokeball.

notes

[break]THUNDER comes down onto Kouji and his Bird, following the path set forth by LOCK-ON[break]
[break]
50 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission.

close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
POSTED ON Sept 23, 2023 23:34:35 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]

It was a powerful thunder that struck Mandibuzz, Kouji was rocked off its back for a moment, Mandibuzz seeing the strike well before her trainer did, smoke plumed from her feathers before she arc’d down to catch him. It was obvious that the attack had done a huge number on her, it was super effective.
[break][break]
But it used the same move again, with the effect of Lock-On active, she copied the Thunder, a powerful shot of lightning fell from the sky. ”Think you can handle some more?” He asked her with a smirk, he hadn’t expected her to survive the last strike, let alone return it.
[break][break]
It seems he had underestimated his own pokemon.
[break][break]
”It’s going to use Lock-On again, so best of luck.”

NOTES

[attr="class","credit"]

[/div][/div]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,973 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
POSTED ON Sept 24, 2023 21:32:58 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-words"]thunder comes down, a force of nature without equal. Greyson leaps from the back of the Dragon, consigning the specter to its fate. He recalls the dragon before it can slink its unconscious form beneath the waves while simultaneously revealing a new Pokémon — Braviary.
[break][break]
Resting on the flying-type variant's back, he thrums his fingers thoughtfully. Why was he having a direct battle? It posed a needless risk.
[break][break]
He simplifies the matter with the release of another Pokemon.
[break][break]
An Alolan Raichu surfs alongside a tumultuous wave, gaining altitude as an electric terrain simmers. It explodes in speed due to its surge surfer, performing a surfing flip just beneath Kouji and his bird.

notes

[break]Dragapult Faints[break]Lands on Braviary[break]Summons Alolan Raichu to be the combatant.[break]
[break]
50 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission.[break]50 MP for getting your Pokemon knocked out.

close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
POSTED ON Sept 25, 2023 2:30:04 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]

Alolan Raichu, it was a fast pokemon, exceptionally fast; Kouji knew he had no pokemon faster than it, but switching was going to be asking for trouble, there was nothing else to give. ”Hey, Mandibuzz. Die for us.” He told his pokemon before he leapt from her back, sending her forward before he landed on his Roaring Moon who appeared from his pokeball.
[break][break]
Landing on his back, the pokemon took off higher into the air as Mandibuzz went into a charge. Using Punishment, putting his life on the line for the sake of a victory against the pokemon who held a natural advantage against it, he knew it couldn’t take another electric type move.
[break][break]
”We’re not letting her die, move the moment she strikes, we’ll pull her back.” He said as he grabbed his pokeball, such a loyal pokemon shouldn’t be something he could risk on losing, she had passed the ‘test’.
[break][break]
”Hey, Connors, what’re you fighting for. I don’t wanna kick your ass without knowing why.”

NOTES

[attr="class","credit"]

[/div][/div]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,973 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
POSTED ON Oct 6, 2023 13:49:40 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-words"]punishment catches the bottom of Raichu's 'board', sending it careening back. Yet, the descent is a controlled one, riding the electric terrain with practiced ease. Trickles of lightning arc out in thunder bolts, each with the destructive power of a typing advantage.[break][break]
"Do you genuinely believe that?" Greyson asks, ignoring the man's provocation. Confidence was tricky to navigate, especially in the likes of an unknown threat like this one.[break][break] The Elite Four knew all too well he could be defeated by anything from a Grunt to an Underboss, so arrogance was not something he practiced. He couldn't say the same for his opponent.[break][break]
He repeats the question.[break][break]"Do you actually think you're more than fodder designed to waste my time here?" He wasn't an idiot. A threat kept from the battlefield was a win, no matter how the method was employed.

[break]

notes

@kouji[break]

close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
POSTED ON Nov 12, 2023 22:27:42 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]

The battle was beginning to roll over. It was like electricity in the air that made one’s hair stand up, or was it a matter of presence? Kouji couldn’t tell, but it was something about the inflection of the other’s voice that made him think that.
[break][break]
”Yeah, I do. Can’t roll into a battle thinking you’re going to lose, or you will.” He said with confidence, Kouji just had to keep those thoughts in mind, there was a definite difference between the two of them, it was a matter of battle skill, or perhaps experience? Difficult to tell, but as he was forced to withdraw his Mandibuzz who’d done better than he had expected, it was time to face the Raichu.
[break][break]
”Haaa. Close one, now Jaw Lock.” He told his Roaring Moon, a trusty dragon, the one he relied on more than any of his others. It wasn’t a matter of pride, but what it represented that made Kouji get so close to him.
[break][break]
So, with the dragon in back, barely shielding his rider from the sparks that surrounded them, and the bolts that had almost wiped out its ally, Roaring Moon dived in with his teeth first.

NOTES

[attr="class","credit"]

[/div][/div]