August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Smuggler/Violence
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,301 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
Sea: Illeana & Kouji [RT]
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2023 15:49:52 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]

The sea was a dangerous place, anyone who sailed it commonly enough would tell you that much, from Hoenn to Kanto and back. So he could say with certainty that the sea as a battlefield was a place close to hell, and he was one of the people making it as miserable as possible.
[break][break]
It was by design, as he rode on the back of Dracovish, he could see what was around them, the dragon was ready and raring to go at any moment but Kouji had to stop him. Such rash carelessness would get them killed.
[break][break]
”Over there, let's go under.” Kouji had just finished before he took in a deep breath, his pokemon dove in beneath the waves, to dash beneath the surface towards their mark.
[break][break]
A sea battle was close to hell on earth, if he hadn’t been beneath the wave, he wouldn’t have missed the encroaching mists.

[attr="class","fakebqooc"][break]

NOTES

Participation + 1 post = 60mp

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".fakebq"]--accent:#975fb2;font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq b"]color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq a"]font:12px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq h1"]font:bold 16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq h2"]font:bold 14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .credit a"]font-size:14px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
consumed
with what's to transpire.
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,340 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2023 16:58:07 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]nauseating sensations of dread leave her distracted, eyes darting over waves. the briny sea air clogs in her throat like bile and the longer she sits on the back of her gyarados, the more unraveled her mind becomes.

she looks for familiar patterns, for primal markings and watery limbs.

"stay alert."

her tone is soft, faraway, almost trapped in a memory of ruins and doppelgangers.

"they could be anywhere."

the sea is their domain - their entire life, even. the concept causes a knot of anxiety to build beneath her skin and on her back, she swears the scar tissue from her alternate self is laughing at her. it's enjoying this role of prey, of paranoid survival clawing through veins.

nearby, a purple fog begins to lick its way over sea surface. tendrils of it spread, limiting visibility and leaving her unaware...

participation +50
1 ic post +10

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Smuggler/Violence
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,301 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2023 17:20:59 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]

Kouji had just missed his pokemon’s strike, but even then that was fine, what he didn’t get was who this woman was talking about, but that didn’t matter to him, did it? The hurricane that whipped out around them. He struggled to hold onto Dracovish as the two of them were raised into the air, spun around at high speeds with water joining the powerful winds to form a waterspout, but Dracovish was at home in water, swimming against it back to the water.
[break][break]
But it was obvious it had taken some damage from it, and that damage made it more enraged.
[break][break]
”Does it even matter? You’ll die either way.” Kouji didn’t know, but he could feel it; this place was strange. He didn’t want to know his opponent as he usually did, he didn’t want to talk as he usually did. All he could think about was the fight, all he could do was act like an animal.
[break][break]
His usually smirking expression was replaced, contorting into a rictus of disgust, a snarl rolling off his lips. ”Disgusting. People like you make me sick.” Dracovish didn’t move, yet a growl was building in the back of his throat.
[break][break]
”Path Break bite.” Kouji told his pokemon, who finally roared aloud before diving into the depths once more, taking a large arc before jumping out of the water, mouth open, and yet dark energies coalesced around its mouth.
[break][break]
Crunch, a terrible bite that sought to bite through armor and flesh alike.

NOTES

Participation + 3 posts + Interdream Mist = 90mp

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".fakebq .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
consumed
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,340 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Sept 16, 2023 1:05:21 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]stillness breeds paranoia and with each passing second she sits here, she feels the sensations of a mind coming undone.

it starts slow - a stray sensation like eyes on the back, a wave that sounds funny...

and by the time whispers weasel their way into her skull like snakes hunting for vermin, she's already well within the grasp of her assailant.

from beneath the water's surface comes an attack, watery and pulsing with dragon energy. she gasps as her gyarados snarls, the attack finding purchase in its softer underbelly.

her eyes are wide saucers, thoroughly panicked and threatening to pop.

"you -"

he came from the water. he came from the depths.

he... is with them.

blind rage bubbles quickly, swallowing her anxiety whole and etching it over with the familiar rumblings of vengeance.

"where is she?"

she looks wild as she twists and turns to get a better look beneath the waves. no crowns glisten back up at her, no flashes of blonde hair, no familiar smirk of on a doppelganger's face.

with each passing second, she inhales more interdream mist. by now, it's surrounded them... and it makes quick work of the mind, feeding on delusions and traumatic memories like a parasite gorges itself on the nutrients of its host.

her gyarados, unsettled and threatened beneath her, doesn't bother with orders. it begins to whip up a powerful hurricane with its tail, snarling and thrashing as the scientist tries to hold on in her fruitless pursuit for a person that simply doesn't exist within this plane. yet.

"she can kill me her damn self." pretty features twist into a sneer. "instead of sending her sea rats to do her dirty work."

participation +50
2 ic posts +20
mention interdream mist +10

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Smuggler/Violence
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,301 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
POSTED ON Sept 16, 2023 11:29:29 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]

Kouji had just missed his pokemon’s strike, but even then that was fine, what he didn’t get was who this woman was talking about, but that didn’t matter to him, did it? The hurricane that whipped out around them. He struggled to hold onto Dracovish as the two of them were raised into the air, spun around at high speeds with water joining the powerful winds to form a waterspout, but Dracovish was at home in water, swimming against it back to the water.
[break][break]
But it was obvious it had taken some damage from it, and that damage made it more enraged.
[break][break]
”Does it even matter? You’ll die either way.” Kouji didn’t know, but he could feel it; this place was strange. He didn’t want to know his opponent as he usually did, he didn’t want to talk as he usually did. All he could think about was the fight, all he could do was act like an animal.
[break][break]
His usually smirking expression was replaced, contorting into a rictus of disgust, a snarl rolling off his lips. ”Disgusting. People like you make me sick.” Dracovish didn’t move, yet a growl was building in the back of his throat.
[break][break]
”Path Break bite.” Kouji told his pokemon, who finally roared aloud before diving into the depths once more, taking a large arc before jumping out of the water, mouth open, and yet dark energies coalesced around its mouth.
[break][break]
Crunch, a terrible bite that sought to bite through armor and flesh alike.

NOTES

Participation + Interdream Mist + 3 post = 90mp

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
consumed
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,340 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Sept 17, 2023 5:43:12 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]hands idly tick by on a clock and with the sound, fissures grow along the seams of the mind. mist leaks through spaces in between and fill her head with concoctions of paranoia.

she breathes deep - tendrils licking through lungs - and all she sees is red.

"i'll kill you."

it's not a threat; it's a promise.

sea hoennians, no matter who they are, will fall into lifeless heaps at her feet. their blood already stains her hands - what's a few more?

crunch lands hard against gyarados' neck and the serpent snarls. it's a sound calling for war, violence, destruction. anger bleeds from her body into the gyarados'. it results in an impulsive decision on the gyarados' part: a rage-filled hyper beam fired off without warning, its neck craning to strike the dracovish. she tries to move limbs out of the way in time, but her leg still gets caught in the crossfire.

a hiss of pain escapes and she scrambles backward toward the center of its back.

"people like me?"

her voice echoes, thinly veiled rage simmering throughout syllables.

"your existence is a blight against all universes!"

the snarled tone is almost unnatural on her, as if she's become a different person entirely. interdream mist swirls around them and within its confines, she sees watery weapons all aimed at her - revenge for their fallen soldiers, for their families. she feels no remorse for her actions for they had pushed her to the edge. they had started it and she will end it. even if it kills her, she won't stop until the entirety of sea hoenn has been eradicated from the multiverse.

participation +50
3 ic posts +30

close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Smuggler/Violence
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,301 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
POSTED ON Sept 17, 2023 21:55:21 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]

If nothing else, even in the haze of this mist that overtook his mind, Kouji had to admit one thing.
[break][break]
This Gyarados had good instincts, the Hyper Beam was a tremendously strong attack, Dracovish was fast to react, especially as it was within the sea it loved so much, but not to dodge or defend itself.
[break][break]
To buck its trainer from its back, Kouji managed to narrowly avoid the Hyper beam that struck his pokemon head on, and blasted it back down towards the water, a large wave ended up crashing into the rocket just as quickly, sending him back, spiralling until he felt a weight impact against him.
[break][break]
It was Dracovish, he swam upwards with his half-conscious pokemon in tow until they broke the surface of the water, taking in a big gulp of air, he recalled. He could hear what she had said, a reply to his words.
[break][break]
Yet, the ichor that filled his veins only grew thicker by the moment, it was a rage foreign to him, filling him with words, words that really should not be his own, words that stemmed from the drea-Nightmares, of others.
[break][break]
”A blight on all the universes? Your universe is a blight on all others.”
[break][break]
Why did he say that, it was a moment of lucidity he regained and clawed back.
[break][break]
”Wait, what. Fuck.” The mist was getting to him, he knew that but it was impossible to resist, so he called forth a different pokemon, Mandibuzz. This would be a good test of her, if she could perform better than the last one.
[break][break]
In battle it was kill or be killed, and with a powerful leer, she understood that assignment perfectly well.

NOTES

Participation + Interdream Mist + KO'd Pokemon + 4 posts = 150mp

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
consumed
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,340 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Oct 15, 2023 0:32:58 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]as his abomination falls, her gyarados snarls through victory. she preens a little, mist-induced hatred mingling with confidence and left to fester.

it'll be her downfall, she faintly realizes - the final nail in her watery coffin.

another inhale brings rage, paranoia, vengeance. she gulps it down as if she's never had air in her lungs before. and it festers, growing like ivy over brittle old stone.

"your universe will face judgement."

she will make certain of it.

"the fate you thought you avoided will still come."

the destruction of their universe, of their people, of everything they know and love...

she wonders, briefly, if the explosion will be beautiful. if she had to guess, she'd say yes.

leer hits her gyarados like an anvil, ushering in a lowered guard. the water serpent swishes its tail around idly, gathering up water around its tail before a quick swipe of aqua tail tries to knock his mandibuzz from the air.

"give in."

her chin rises a little higher - self-righteous and half cruel.

"nothing can save you sea hoennians now."

participation +50
4 ic posts +40
knock out enemy's pokemon +10

close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Smuggler/Violence
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,301 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
POSTED ON Nov 5, 2023 15:04:21 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]
The leer struck, but that wasn’t the only thing to strike, the woman across from him had some choice words, was it the mist?
[break][break]
It felt like he was supposed to play a script, but he hated being controlled like this, it felt like that Toxic Chain all over again, it was a sickening feeling that spread throughout him. Why’d he play to the script in the first place? That weird draw towards a home that wasn’t his, maybe he was just a part of someone else’s dream.
[break][break]
Or nightmare
[break][break]
”Haaah.”
[break][break]
Could he play on those fears? What the hell were Sea Hoennians anyway? He really should’ve read up to begin with.
[break][break]
”And how will that happen? Are you going to do it? I should just drown you now then.” He said as the Aqua Tail struck, but Kouji knew that it would; he even braced himself as Mandibuzz prepared to return the move with Mirror Move, which copied the last move used, striking with the same Aqua Tail.
[break][break]
”Anything you can do, so can we.” Was it him playing a role? Was it him comenting on Rocket? Kouji couldn’t tell, a haze was coming back over his eyes.
[break][break]
All the world really was just a simple stage.

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
consumed
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,340 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Nov 10, 2023 1:52:46 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]her lips give in to a scowl, as if the very thought of anyone or anything but her snuffing out the existence of sea hoenn in the universe is the worst concept to ever exist. and in a way, it is, for she has made this her fate through primal points and bloody hands... through pink slashes and grudges a year old.

"who else would do it?"

she's their mortal enemy, their fate, their destroyer. who else but illeana reyes?

"i'll rip your universe out of existence myself one way or another."

in spaces between, she sees pink energy mixing with interdream mist. it's not real, she knows, but it fuels her over-confidence until she's seeing only victory in the most damning of ways.

aqua tail smashes back into them and her gyarados snarls. she's soaking wet, hair plastered to her cheeks, and all she feels is rage.

"you're the weaker version."

it's a lie she tells herself to face the ramifications of her own defeat at the hands of her alternate self. everything she feels, everything she's done... it all boils down to the simple existence of another illeana for as long as others exist, she is not the best version.

and for as long as they breathe, she will hunt until there is only one.

her gyarados opens its jaws a little wider and fires off another hyper beam at their enemies. the flash illuminates the worst parts of her as she merely watches. the rage, the disgust, the paranoia... they all fester one after another until she's not sure she's even herself anymore.

participation +50
5 ic posts +50

close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Smuggler/Violence
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,301 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2023 21:54:06 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]
It didn’t make sense, he didn’t really understand it, but he moved; it was time to switch over the battle now, wasn’t it?
[break][break]
”You’re delusional, there’s no way anything is the weaker version, you can’t go lower than zero.” He said with a smirk as he looked upon the gathering beam, he had to be able to match it, or surpass it…
[break][break]
The illuminating light only made his Golden eyes glow against the growing darkness caused by the mist and battles that were raging across the entire island. It was the same way for Mandibuzz who charged dark energies around her as she charged forward, Punishment was the move she sought, to catch it just as the attack struck, maybe explode together.
[break][break]
”Die for me Mandibuzz.” He said with even thoughts, waiting for the pokemon to charge to her death, it wasn’t bright, but it was the way to change it over. Mandibuzz wasn’t ready for a battle of this level.
[break][break]
”You’re not half bad, but you’ve gotta get faster with ripping things out, or everything you love’ll get plucked instead, catch my drift?” He said as his pokemon was struck, an explosion as it tried to use its punishment but it fell flat for a moment.
[break][break]
”You and the rest of this world.”

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
consumed
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,340 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2023 21:54:39 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]is she delusional? perhaps. is she weak? not in the slightest. not anymore.

"you're full of shit."

a smirk mirrors his own. she wills it to even if it feels foreign, even if it doesn't match the simmering rage.

"worthless pride won't help you here."

she reaches for a pokeball, then, and her intention is so clear in her mind that she can't see anything else - only reality ripping to shreds with him and his sea hoennian people caught in the crossfire.

and as his mandibuzz perishes beneath the willpower of her gyarados's hyper beam, her expression shifts deeper into rage. a scowl rises, nose scrunching in disgust.

"you'll die alongside your bird."

a light flashes at her side and a smeargle joins her side of the sea, clamoring up onto the top of her gyarados's head to sit. there, it waits, tail at the ready.

"begin."

the command is quick, short, ruthless. the smeargle's tail swipes through the air and pink energy begins to glow from the paintbrush tip. and right before their eyes, a spatial rend is sketched into existence and aimed at the man's side of the field.

reality begins to tear around them and she laughs through amusement.

"how's this for ripping things out, huh?"

participation +50
6 ic posts +60

close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Smuggler/Violence
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,301 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
POSTED ON Nov 28, 2023 2:53:54 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]
It was an absurd move, his Mandibuzz dying had been one thing; but this battle was another altogether, as space changed around him; Kouji knew that he couldn’t settle on the current train of events, there wouldn’t be any kind of recourse of him if he did that. It really came down to this in the end, it always did.
[break][break]
”Tch.”
[break][break]
The sea shook, waves crashed heavily against him as the space the ocean had occupied has ceased to exist, he drew for his pokeball, a red flash as his Roaring moon appeared Kouji had no choice but to grip the dragon by the tail as it began to slowly soar, struggling against the powerful winds.
[break][break]
If it was space that was being distorted, then he’d just go with a distorted creature.
[break][break]
With heavy effort, he dragged himself along the creature’s tail towards its back as the Roaring Moon roared. ”It’s a good start, but…”
[break][break]
He drove his dragon forward, jaws wide open as energies swirled within its maw, growing darker for a moment to belay its typing before he went to bite down on the Gyarados, Jaw Lock, a move that refused to let go once started.
[break][break]
”But, being that far away just tells me you’re scared y’know? A swordsman is braver than a gunslinger.”

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
consumed
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,340 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Nov 28, 2023 3:02:36 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]as reality distorts, her mind goes with it. in and out, constantly fluctuating through space and time until she's not sure what's real. he doesn't even seem quite real in the moment - more a conjured evil than flesh and bone.

is it meant to be this way? is she meant to feel off kilter in body and mind and spirit?

he releases another pokemon and she swaps her smeargle back into its pokeball for safe keeping once spatial rend has finished. in its place, as his taunt rises and jaws lock onto her gyarados's neck, she pulls a sword out from her own shadow. a honedge, kept as a last resort.

"may the best sword win, then."

the honedge wraps its tattered sash around her wrist and she feels the hum of possessed steel rattle through her bones. it calls for war, for the end of this clash, for victory.

somehow... she doesn't believe she'll leave this as a victor but she swings blindly at him all the same.

participation +50
7 ic posts +70

close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Smuggler/Violence
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,301 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
POSTED ON Nov 28, 2023 3:21:59 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]
Things would change soon, with the two beasts interlocked; there was really only one solution; getting up close. There was one rule in this world, and that was a man couldn’t beat a pokemon in a straight fight, even Kouji didn’t contend with it, they existed based on very different rulesets.
[break][break]
But that didn’t apply to the one holding the pokemon.
[break][break]
As he eyed the Honedge warily, he brought out a knife from his inner coat pocket and aimed it forward, his legs spread longways, there was a bridge towards her; but his eyes were stuck on the sword.
[break][break]
”Aye, let the best sword win.”
[break][break]
But only heroes fought fair.
[break][break]
He dashed in, making sure to adjust for the shaking and struggling going on underneath his feet, his other hand behind his back. His body was low to the ground, bracing himself against falling; but also to make striking at him harder than it should’ve been.
[break][break]
Just as he approached, a red flash went on behind him, Greninja. The pokemon of his was ready, prepared, to take this battle on directly. ”Hold the sword.” A pink glow travelled through the air, Extrasensory.
[break][break]
It was strange, but it was in that moment lucidity fully returned to him. Like he could finally see what was going on around him, the words he had said before, which had made no sense to him even at the time. The argument between the two, it was as if all of that clicked for him, and with a click of his teeth…
[break][break]
Kouji himself came up suddenly, before stopping his knife making no contact with skin, but his muscles were tightened ready to explode forward.
[break][break]
”You should quit, I ain’t mind killing a person or two, but I’ve got no interest in killing someone who isn’t seeing me.”
[break][break]
"Well, at least ya ain't scared no more, huh?"

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS