TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
Smog: Dream Drop Distance (RT)
POSTED ON Sept 27, 2023 4:44:55 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

while amor’s scars were exposed, lulu’s past was bared in ink from rib to foot. symbols, numbers, skulls, and a dragon that wrapped all around with its fearsome face roaring on her belly. the letters ‘moto’ arced over it. it was perhaps not what most would expect underneath the scientist’s modest slacks and turtlenecks.[break][break]

as amor retrieved his tera orb, she held her own, inspecting it curiously. ”should have noticed what?”[break][break]

but amor was already at work solving his problem. she watched as the dragonite assaulted the crystal, hearing the yells. ”given no one else here has a mouth but us, i’d say that’s him. clever.”[break][break]

at his apology, she assured, ”not at all. this is good research.” her eyes traced back to penthouse, then. ”in fact, if he’s still here, perhaps weakened, we could take him with us back to the labs. i have a way.”[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break][break]
+ 10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission.[break]
total: 130 MP[break][break]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-porygon-z"]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-noctowl"][break]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,891 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Sept 27, 2023 21:42:23 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

Amor did his best to not stare at her....He really did try, but he caught himself sneaking glances at the art on her body. Not wanting to give her any wrong ideas, he focused on where the voice came from, due to his distraction he didn't reply to her first question. Instead he began walking to where his doppleganger was, though at her last remark he quirked a brow.

"Take him back....? You are capable of that?" Part of him was curious, part of him wanted to be rid of this thing forever. If she could do that, then who was he to argue, at least it wouldn't be robbing him of his body any further. "We will do it then....On the condition that you don't tell anyone it's from me...." Amor really didn't need it getting out that he had a literal evil twin, or something akin to that around.

If she wanted to bottle up this genie, and use it to test things then he would gladly do it. Though he wondered if she was going to cause him pain....It had been proven that anything that happened to it affected him. Maybe those effects would be lessened out of the mist? Or would they stay the same....Time would tell.

"I suppose....Funnily enough I am putting my trust in you...." He turned away from her to find the source of the scream, and after a few moments they would come across his doppleganger. It was breaking apart in places, seeming to have issues maintaining it's form.

"You!? WHAT DID YOU DO!?" It roared at him.

"Nothing...." He wouldn't give himself the satisfaction of an answer, and in a lot of ways that was worse.

"It doesn't matter! I will not go back to being a prisoner!" Perhaps due to how weak he was, his dopple tried to escape, but found he couldn't dissipate properly. Almost like he was glitching out.

"All yours, Miss Flint...." Amor stated to his colleague.

TLDR
Nega Amor is glitching out due to the Tera Crystal being damaged! Neither solid, nor dream at the moment!
Amor asks Lulu to not mention that the thing is from him!

MP Total
+9 Posts +90
Participation +50
+1 Assisting Another Character +10
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,405 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Oct 3, 2023 3:34:08 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

she noted the staring and said nothing of it. the artwork represented a past full of regret that she did not wish to revisit.[break][break]

”i am. although it will take some more work on my machine to experience the dream again properly, for study. it’s something i’m working on.”[break][break]

she had yet to show amor the dream machine. perhaps such an occasion was near in their future. while she harbored some sourness about the infinity energy generator blueprints, his expertise in technology made him an undeniably valuable colleague.[break][break]

just before the roar of his doppelganger, she quirked a brow. ”why’s it funny?” but there was no time to answer before rage incarnate interrupted.[break][break]

when she was given charge of the situation, she stepped towards the dream. ”you will not be allowed to run amuck in a world where you do not belong,” she stated firmly. a hand ushered her porygon-z towards it.[break][break]

as the pokemon drew closer, there was a magenta glow that engulfed the area, even brighter than the purples and pinks in the apocalyptic sky above. its meticulously engineered z-move pulled like gravity on the dream, warping him as though spaghettifying into its bright vortex, where he was converted into transferrable dream data.[break][break]

the light would fade, as would lulu’s strangely peaceful nightmare.[break][break]

+ 10 MP for z-move.[break]
total: 150 MP[break][break]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,891 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Oct 4, 2023 8:50:21 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

"Why's it funny?" she asked him before digitizing his Doppleganger....

Amor felt something inside of him, but he couldn't place it,, for the moment the voice of it was gone, and the interdream mist was peaceful once more. He could answer her truthfully, but that wouldn't really matter in the end. So he wouldn't lie to her either, now that the nightmare had ended, and they were just surrounded by the soft glow of the pink mist.

"For me to tell you why I find it funny....Requires an amount of trust, and friendliness...." How could he word this? "That we will probably never share...." There was no sadness, or wanting in his voice. Just fact, as they traversed out of the mist. "And you've already seen more of me than I would normally allow anyone....Thankfully we have an agreement to keep it that way...." Just as her ink told the story of a past she didn't want to go back to, his scars were the same. Same canvas, but different paints upon their body.

His normal tailored suit would eventually come back to him covering him, and hiding the ugliness underneath it. There was no need for him to trust her, or her him. There was probably to large of a gap between them for a bridge to be built, for one reason or another.

"Regardless of all that....You have rid me of a voice in my head that I loathe....So I owe you one. So if you ever do need something....Don't hesitate to ask." It was a strange thing for him to say. Amor usually only wrote blank checks for money, not favors.

But for this one time, he would make an exception.

MP Total
+10 Posts +100
Participation +50
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,405 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Oct 5, 2023 2:11:29 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

as they went, she quirked a brow at the caution in his words. it had been she who was bitter all this time. it had not been the poor first impression, but rather for other reasons she’d never told him.

had he ever seen her name on the blueprints? had it even been there at all? surely, in his position now, he knew, if he’d read her reports on infinity energy…[break][break]

”i will treat it all with the utmost confidentiality,” she replied carefully.[break][break]

then, his offer for a favor only made things more uncomfortable. ”thanks,” came her short and simple response, unsure what else to say.[break][break]

another few steps, and she added, ”actually, i’d be curious to hear more about your experience with the voice. it might help to understand ways in which dreams are manifesting in the real world…”[break][break]

”but we can save it for another time. let's get out of this mist.”[break][break]

total: 160 MP[break][break]

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,891 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Oct 6, 2023 19:24:58 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

They walked in silence, but that wasn't bothersome to him, in most ways he preferred it when he realized the other person held a certain amount of disdain for him. Despite all that, he trusted her to keep her word about his secrets here. About that thing, that piece of him that she had just digitized as if it were child's play. Then her voice cut through the silence, and he quirked a brow at her. If this is what she wanted for her favor, he had promised her whatever she wanted. Amor was nothing if not a man of his word.

"I agree....Once this is all over, I'll tell you whatever you want to know. Just let me know a time, and place...." Would come the easy words as their current venture ended.

It would be a few days after things died down, when Amor received word of where she wanted him to meet her, and he looked down. Her personal Lab at her house?

"This is a trap...." He spoke to Walter as he looked for any signs of tampering, and making sure that this indeed had come from . "Walter she hates me, for what reason I have no clue....If she is inviting me here, it's probably to kill me...." Amor stated flatly, his body was still healing from the stress he had put it under during all his battles.

"Maybe she likes you sir?" the old man ventured a guess.

"Walter don't be cute with me....She'd treat me the same way prehistoric Scythers did one another....Meaning she'd eat my head afterward." Amor stated, and he sincerely was flabbergasted at this turn of events. He thought it would be at HQ a neutral ground...."Well I can't show up with you....So I suppose I'm going to have to just trust this is not an elaborate murder plot...." Another sigh left his lips as he still had a couple of days before meeting with her.

"What is it that you want Lulu Flint....." That question would haunt his dreams until the day of their meeting....

TLDR
This shall lead into our next thread!
Thank you for the thread Mads! Twas a blast!

MP Total
+11 Posts +110
Participation +50
Completion +100
Winning +200
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,978 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Oct 6, 2023 22:49:07 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MP THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: