1,889 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
SEA: AMOR & BAKI
POSTED ON Nov 23, 2023 10:27:32 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

Aqua was on his last legs, his stamina wasn't going to hold out, and finally the water dragon collapsed under the exhaustion of fighting against such a horrendous disadvantage this time. The residual energy of the collision of his attack, and the Moonblast washed over, and sealed his fate. In a flash of red he was returned, but that still brought the issue of the impending Solarbeam, but a barrier was erected around Amor, and his Blastoise as it used Protect to keep the beam of energy at bay. When the attack disipated the Mega Blastoise, and his trainer were still standing. But a new challenger appeared on the field. A Dragapult, and it was aiming itself firmly at the Flutter Mane.

"Not innocent huh? Girl what are you? Like fifteen? I doubt you've caused any serious harm to anyone in your life. There is no way for you not to be innocent. You're not even an adult by looking at you." He said perhaps a little boredly as his Dragapult went on the offensive, and used Thunderbolt on the Fluttermane. His Mega Blastoise was still in front of him, but the timer was running out, he would revert soon, and then they would have to come up with another plan.

"But sure you're free to confess your sins to me, if you don't like me going easy on you." He shrugs a bit.

TLDR
Kingdra Faints!
Mega Blastoise uses Protect to defend from the Solarbeam!
Dragapult uses Thunderbolt on Fluttermane!
Amor talks!

MP Total
+7 Posts +70
Participation +50
Mega Evolved +10
Faint an Enemy +10
Faint own Pokemon +50
close tab

played by

Nagato

Baki
She/Her
December 21
Saffron City
Bi
administrative assistant
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
oceans of angels, oceans of stars, down by the sea is where you drown your scars
awards
993 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
POSTED ON Nov 25, 2023 4:15:12 GMT
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","petalbasetsu"]
[attr="class","star1tsu"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1tsu"]

[attr="class","starimgtsu"]

[attr="class","star2tsu"]She bites her tongue.[break][break]

For some reason, the insistence that she's seventeen and not fifteen doesn't sound like a compelling argument here. [break][break]

"You want me to confess all my sins, huh?"[break][break]

Higa's struck by a wild bolt of lightning and falls from the sky. She's taken into her ball before she hits the surface of the water. [break][break]

But that doesn't matter. She's put him on the defense.[break][break]

"How much time you got?"[break][break]

He won't provoke her. That's what she keeps telling herself, but she can't stop glaring daggers at him from across the battlefield. She can't help but imagine how satisfying it'd be to crush him.[break][break]

"Ayame!!"[break][break]

Her Venusaur roars in sync with her, taking in more sunlight. Under Higa's boon, though she's already fainted, the flower blooms so effortlessly. While the Blastoise managed to deflect the majority of the initial blast with its shell, Tsubaki wonders just how sustainable a strategy that'll be long-term.[break][break]

With that distraction, she tosses out her Toxapex, who peeks at the Dragapult between her legs. Ice forms on her feet, and she skates its way to kick it with all her legs with a beautiful pirouette.[break][break]

+ [break]
+ Venusaur (Ayame) spams Solarbeam on Blastoise![break]
+ Saboten (Toxapex) uses Ice Spinner on Dragapult![break]
+ 210 MP, 9 posts (90), participation (50), own ko (50), ko (10) mega (10)

[attr="class","star3tsu"]
[attr="class","petalpoketsu"]
[attr="class","rouxcredittsu"]

[newclass=.petalbasetsu]font:11px roboto;--accent:#d5bed2;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalbasetsu]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.star1tsu]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/O3faOCk.jpg), rgb(160, 132, 155, 0.75); background-blend-mode: luminosity; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: contain; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimgtsu]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimgtsu img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2tsu]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoketsu]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoketsu img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1tsu]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.star2tsu b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2tsu i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.star3tsu] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/O3faOCk.jpg), rgb(160, 132, 155, 0.75); background-blend-mode: luminosity; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: contain; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredittsu]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,889 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Nov 27, 2023 9:58:02 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

Frowned a bit at the incoming ice wielding sea urchin. The Solarbeam collides with his Mega Blastoise, but it managed to stay going even if only a little more.

"Put it in the dirt." He gives the order to his Blastoise who begins to glow purple, and from all of it's cannons unleashes a power Toxic attempting to douse the Venasuar, and poison the pokemon. The ice attack comes in, and it strikes the Ghost Dragon powerfully. Going by type advantage she had the upperhand right now, and both of his pokemon were now seriously damaged. He frowned underneath his mask, as the Dragapult lashed out at the Toxapex with another Thunderbolt. If he was lucky they would paralyze the cretin before his Dragapult was knocked down.

"Confess all you want, but you're not the nearly the monster you think you are. The fact that you're on the League is proof of that. While I do so despise the hypocrisy of those that take up that banner. There are a rare few exceptions who do try to prove me wrong. is one such exemption, was another. You at least feel remorse. That is more than I can say for your higher ups, and most of those on my side. So save your sob story little girl." He chides her, and watches the battle unfold.

TLDR
Solarbeam hits Blastoise who gets heavily damaged!
Ice Spinner hits Dragapult who gets heavily damaged!
Amor talks mores!
Blastoise uses Toxic on Venasaur!
Dragapult uses Thunderbolt on Toxapex!

MP Total
+8 Posts +80
Participation +50
Mega Evolved +10
Faint an Enemy +10
Faint own Pokemon +50
close tab

played by

Nagato

Baki
She/Her
December 21
Saffron City
Bi
administrative assistant
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
oceans of angels, oceans of stars, down by the sea is where you drown your scars
awards
993 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2023 2:21:01 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","star2tsu"]"You know Navy, huh?"[break][break]

The girl's exact reaction to 's name is hidden by the brim of her hat covering her face.[break][break]

Her pokemon don't await orders. Ayame unleashes another bundle of sunlight, the toxins from the turtle having scarcely any effect on her blubbery hide. Saboten conceals her body with her legs, creating a baneful bunker in which to hide from the bomber's assault. Wicked spikes on her body flare out, looking to strike anything nearby.[break][break]

"Then you know how he treats people like you 'n' me. Don't matter what you do, what you've done. Everyone's able to start again if they want. Traitors, thieves, even killers."[break][break]

There's no reason to say anything. [break][break]

Pushing with sheer irresponsible violence against the Rocket, like back in the good old days against League, the momentum's in her favor. He underestimates her as some young kid, and she's all to eager to take advantage of that fact.[break][break]

But a single mention of her mentor, her surrogate father, the only person who ever gave her a chance, and she can't help but let venom run from her lips.[break][break]

"Bet he'd offer redemption to you, too, if you asked. Razing Kanto wasn't enough to turn him away. What could you have possibly done that's worse than that?"[break][break]

+ [break]
+ Venusaur (Ayame) spams Solarbeam on Blastoise again![break]
+ Toxapex (Saboten) uses Baneful Bunker![break]
+ 220 MP, 10 posts (100), participation (50), own ko (50), ko (10) mega (10)

[newclass=.petalbasetsu]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.star1tsu]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/O3faOCk.jpg), rgb(160, 132, 155, 0.75); background-blend-mode: luminosity; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: contain; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimgtsu]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimgtsu img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2tsu]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1tsu]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.star3tsu] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/O3faOCk.jpg), rgb(160, 132, 155, 0.75); background-blend-mode: luminosity; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: contain; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredittsu]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,889 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2023 15:17:24 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

"I do we actually had a nice little chat not to long ago." Is all he says to her, and he doesn't elaborate further. Instead he leaps into the air, and releases his Dragonite to catch him on it's back. His Blastoise is knocked out, and returned in a flash of red. "I'm aware of his views, and how he treats others. He's the one I hold as the standard." His Dragonite leaps into the air, and then it comes crashing down hard causing a powerful shockwave to ripple through the ocean, and to the land as it used Earthquake in order to damage both foes.

His Dragapult let loose a powerful Thunderbolt once more on the Toxapex. It could hide only for so long.

"I don't really care for redemption all that much. I am who I am, and I've made peace with that. Those who seek forgiveness just haven't accepted who they are. I'm not that." He says to her the coldness in his voice echoing through despite his voice changer. "As for my sin....That is something you'll have to earn little girl." He speaks to her again, and there is a pang in his chest as he thinks about it.

TLDR
Blastoise faints!
Amor summons Dragonite!
Dragonite uses Earthquake on Venasaur, and Toxapex!
Dragapult uses Thunderbolt on Toxapex!
Amor talks a little more!

MP Total
+9 Posts +90
Participation +50
Mega Evolved +10
Faint an Enemy +10
Faint own Pokemon +50
close tab

played by

Nagato

Baki
She/Her
December 21
Saffron City
Bi
administrative assistant
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
awards
993 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
POSTED ON Nov 30, 2023 17:45:06 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","star2tsu"]"Just like a wild animal..."[break][break]

A wolf make no apologies for what it is, seeks no redemption. It only does what it needs in order to survive.[break][break]

Baki grits her teeth as the sea rises, her position on the rock she's standing on jeopardized by the beginnings of a tidal wave. All of her momentum is halted with one attack. She's on the back foot now.[break][break]

"Aya! Frenzy Plant! Block the wave!"[break][break]

Her Venusaur roars, bellowing to the heavens and the seas. The venerable beast has seen many battles in her day, but the struggle of life to overcome the elements, of grass against rock, ground, and water, is as old as time. It far predates even her.[break][break]

Roots spill outward, building a wall to hold back the worst of the wave. Even then, she cannot manage to push back against the weight of the sea. Perhaps on shore, but not here. The rising of the ice she stands upon gives her little leverage.[break][break]

Saboten is struck by lightning. The Toxapex stumbles, taken off guard by the Dragapult. Tsubaki takes her into her ball and reaches for her hip, using what little time Ayame has bought her to send out her Noivern.[break][break]

"Tsutsuji! Fly higher!"[break][break]

She jumps on the Noivern's back, ready to flee as the waves cover the rock she was standing on.[break][break]

+ [break]
+ Ayame (Venusaur) uses Frenzy Plant to build an impromptu sea wall and buy Tsubaki enough time to escape[break]
+ 600 MP, 11 posts (110), participation (50), own ko (50), ko (30) mega (10), sea (100), tie (250)

[/newclass]

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2023 0:11:38 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MP THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: