Saffron City
Bi
administrative assistant
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
oceans of angels, oceans of stars, down by the sea is where you drown your scars
awards
993 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
SEA: AMOR & BAKI
POSTED ON Sept 16, 2023 1:05:40 GMT
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","petalbasetsu"]
[attr="class","star1tsu"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1tsu"]

[attr="class","starimgtsu"]

[attr="class","star2tsu"]Despite the waves her feet are steady. Spines as hard as rock beneath her make her feel as if she's standing at the shore. They grip her feet well enough. The salt spray hardly makes her pokemon slippery to stand on.

Even so, she's lucky she's got good balance - the spines are venomous.[break][break]

"Keep patrolling. Can't afford to let 'em through."[break][break]

She instructs her Nidoqueen to be on alert as she scans the horizon. [break][break]

The vistas are deceptively beautiful. Bright and cheery, almost tropical. In any other scenario it would be a sign to lay back and relax, but she maintains her vigilance, on edge as she scans for signs of life.[break][break]

The beauty's lost on her.[break][break]

This is a matter of life and death. She can't afford a lapse in judgement. [break][break]

+ [break]
+ 60 MP, 1 post (10), participation (50)

[attr="class","star3tsu"]
[attr="class","petalpoketsu"]
[attr="class","rouxcredittsu"]

[newclass=.petalbasetsu]font:11px roboto;--accent:#d5bed2;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalbasetsu]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.star1tsu]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/O3faOCk.jpg), rgb(160, 132, 155, 0.75); background-blend-mode: luminosity; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: contain; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimgtsu]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimgtsu img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2tsu]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoketsu]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoketsu img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1tsu]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.star2tsu b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2tsu i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.star3tsu] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/O3faOCk.jpg), rgb(160, 132, 155, 0.75); background-blend-mode: luminosity; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: contain; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredittsu]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,889 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Sept 16, 2023 14:01:49 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

As she surveyed the horizon for any enemies she would see a....Man? Or a man like figure riding on the surface of the water. Dressed in a cybertech ninja suit, and riding on the back of his Kingdra, she would see him blitz across the water past her towards the goal. The thing that she was trying to keep the opposition from, someone was now hurtling towards it.

"Aqua....Agility, don't let them get close...." He gave the command through the distorted robotic voice. Instantly his Kingdra's body would be covered in a light blue aura, and it would go even faster. Seraphim had no time to look at the vistas, to drink in the beauty of the sun reflecting off the beach. They were here for one reason, and one reason only. To recover whatever it was that was at the heart of this place.

"If you let me by....I promise to not hurt you!" He called out to the woman as he surfed on by, mocking her a little as he did so. In his mind, none of these people posed a real challenge to him....

TLDR
Kingdra uses Agility to go faster!!
Amor calls out to Tsubaki telling her to let him pass!

MP Total:
1 post +10
Participating +50

close tab

played by

Nagato

Baki
She/Her
December 21
Saffron City
Bi
administrative assistant
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
oceans of angels, oceans of stars, down by the sea is where you drown your scars
awards
993 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
POSTED ON Sept 17, 2023 7:46:49 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","star2tsu"]No matter how fast you go, you can't out-run a lightning bolt.[break][break]

With that wisdom, Tsubaki steels her heart. She has her marching orders. There's no bargaining with a Rocket, least of all because she knows they won't honor their words. She knows from experience, from five years in the hell they made her hometown, how little they value the things that they say.[break][break]

He was always meant to hurt her.[break][break]

"I don't need your hollow promises, Rocket! Kiki, stop him in his tracks! Thunderbolt!"[break][break]

The ocean beneath her flickers with static electricity as Kigiku responds to her words. She's spared only just because she's grounded, planted on the back of her pokemon. Unfortunately for the fish pokemon around her, they won't be so lucky. [break][break]

A bolt of lightning comes like a sword strike, so precise and effortless. Like the empress her Nidoqueen is named after, it is a as a fragment of the divine, like punishment to the wicked. Arceus knows he deserves it.[break][break]

+ [break]
+ Kigiku (Nidoqueen) uses Thunderbolt[break]
+ 70 MP, 2 posts (20), participation (50)

[newclass=.petalbasetsu]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.star1tsu]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/O3faOCk.jpg), rgb(160, 132, 155, 0.75); background-blend-mode: luminosity; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: contain; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimgtsu]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimgtsu img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2tsu]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1tsu]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.star3tsu] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/O3faOCk.jpg), rgb(160, 132, 155, 0.75); background-blend-mode: luminosity; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: contain; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredittsu]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,889 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Sept 17, 2023 11:04:33 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

"Unfortunately for you, I don't make hollow promises." Comes the robotic reply as he sees the Thunderbolt come at them, and he frowns. Seawater was the last place you wanted to throw around electricity. "Ice Beam...." He gives the command, and Aqua stops, and turns, firing icy energy into the water in front of them erecting a pillar of wall of ice in front of them that the lightning crashes destructively into.

Shards of ice fall around him like pieces of a broken mirror, and he just sighs a little. This was going to be a giant pain in the rear for him to deal with. Amor sincerely hoped that this woman knew what she was getting in to, Amor was the most mild mannered of all the Rocket higher ups. Except for maybe . Though he did watch Mint shank a man repeatedly during that meeting, so maybe Amor was the nice one?

"Alright Princess.....If you really want to go down this route....Don't say I didn't give you the option to retreat." He expressed as Aqua built him a rugged ice platform using Ice Beam once more, and Amor hopped on it, giving his dragon free reign to fight at full capacity.

TLDR
Aqua uses Ice Beam to erect a wall of ice to block Thunderbolt!
Aqua uses Ice Beam to make a platform for Amor to stand on!
Amor snarks at Tsubaki!

MP Total:
2 posts +20
Participation +50

close tab

played by

Nagato

Baki
She/Her
December 21
Saffron City
Bi
administrative assistant
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
awards
993 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
POSTED ON Sept 22, 2023 4:06:28 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","star2tsu"]The shards of ice catch her off guard. [break][break]

She'd expected that to hit, dammit![break][break]

"Tch! I won't retreat, especially from a Rocket!"[break][break]

She'd retreated to the depths of the Ultra Deep Sea more times than she can count, running from the past, running from the future, all in search of that perfect present where she could be anything without consequence, all because she was afraid of who she needed to be.[break][break]

Now that she's determined that, though - who she is, what she needs to do - she'll never run from anything ever again. The Tsubaki that'd run is dead.[break][break]

"Kiki... show 'em how our hearts burn!!"[break][break]

She leaps from her Nidoqueen's back onto an outcropping of rocks, the drill pokemon rising from the waters to contest the dragon's majestic beam of ice. Flames so hot they could melt boulders erupt from deep inside her, sending up a cloud of steam as that blast connects with the ice in the water. [break][break]

Tsubaki covers her mouth with her sleeve, peering through the cloud to try to watch for her opponent's next move. [break][break]

+ [break]
+ Kigiku (Nidoqueen) uses Fire Blast to contest the Ice Beam![break]
+ 80 MP, 3 posts (30), participation (50)

[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,889 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Sept 22, 2023 15:01:15 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

The fire, and ice collide into a magnificent explosion of steam, and dust, creating waves that rock Amor's makeshift platform, and he just chuckles at the woman in front of him.

"You're going to wish you had retreated...." At those words Aqua's eyes began to glow fiercely, and above them storm clouds began to bloom into existence. Lightning, and thunder crackled, then the rain started. It was a fierce deluge that served to set the field in his favor against his opponent. Rain Dance would increase the power of all of Aquas moves, and cut the power of those fire attacks in half. Not to mention....Now the Kingdra was faster.

"Just so you know....I'm no mere Rocket, but you should thank the heavens that you ran into me, and not one of my ill mannered colleagues...." Like or . They would just murder this poor girl without giving her a chance. Amor was more sporting than that at the very least. Though one could also call it sadism, or him just playing with his food.

TLDR
Fire, and Ice collide anime style, and make steam!
Kingdra uses Rain Dance!
Swift Swim Activates!
Amor talks!
Rain 0/5

MP Total
+3 Posts +30
Participation +50

close tab

played by

Nagato

Baki
She/Her
December 21
Saffron City
Bi
administrative assistant
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
awards
993 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
POSTED ON Sept 29, 2023 19:58:36 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","star2tsu"]As the steam clears, Tsubaki glares daggers at the man in front of her. [break][break]

"Hoh?"[break][break]

So he's higher up the food chain.[break][break]

The sheer willpower behind her gaze with that revelation is like nothing else. There's nothing in this world that she stands for, except this. To rage against those that took everything from her, to stop them from creating more people like her. If he's of that caliber, then maybe this was all worth it. [break][break]

She can put a stop to him here.[break][break]

"I'm well aware of the kinds of people your friends are, believe me! I've no shortage of pain to show for it!"[break][break]

She'd worked under their crueler cousins in Kanto for five years as a child soldier. [break][break]

How could she forget?[break][break]

"But I also know... the ones that don't act like wild animals, they're the ones to watch out for! [break][break]

"Kiki!"
[break][break]

Her Nidoqueen raises her nose to the sky to take in the rain, and in a split second all of her fighting spirit condenses into a ball of light at the tip of her horn.[break][break]

"Focus Blast!"[break][break]

Their intentions are one in the same, their hearts in sync.[break][break]

Kigiku bellows loudly to contest the dragon in front of her, and the bullet is unleashed so fast that the surface of the sea beneath it is cut apart. [break][break]

+ [break]
+ Kigiku (Nidoqueen) uses Focus Blast![break]
+ 90 MP, 4 posts (40), participation (50)

[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,889 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Oct 1, 2023 13:36:03 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

They could probably dodge it, but that would put their enemies on guard, and instead Aqua volunteers to take the Focus Blast head on, even as the storm above them rages on. Then in a blitz motion the Kingdra would use his enhanced speed to get to the side, and like a Pirate Ship attempting to sink a vessel filled with treasure unleash a powerful Ice Beam on the pair in an attempt to sink them to the abyss beneath. Hoping to catch them off guard with this manuver, but this one seemed not completely inept.

"Oh....You think we act like wild animals? That is so interesting coming from you....But you're so young I doubt you understand why that is...." A sarcastic yawn left his lips as he patted his helm as if all of this was boring to him. "You don't know the first thing about pain, you think you do....But if you did, then you wouldn't be here, charging head first right back into it...." He chastised her lightly, and shrugged a little. "Pain....Real Pain....Is so horrific that you never want to experience it again....It's so much that you are quite literally willing to break the entire world to undo it...." He stated flatly to her.

That is what pain was to him, and no one had the true conviction to get rid of their pain, they just lived with it....It was the curse of mortality.

"You should be careful though....Saying such things to the wrong people opens you up to being vulnerable...." A robotic chuckle leaving him. Perhaps he shouldn't play with his food so much, but it was amusing at the very least, dealing with all these self righteous idealists.

TLDR
Kingdra is hit with Focus Blast!
Kingdra uses his increased speed to get to the side of Nidoking, and Tsubaki!
Kingdra uses Ice Beam!
Amor talks!

MP Total
+4 Posts +40
Participation +50

close tab

played by

Nagato

Baki
She/Her
December 21
Saffron City
Bi
administrative assistant
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
awards
993 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
POSTED ON Oct 8, 2023 4:05:25 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","star2tsu"]Tsubaki watches the crest of the waves carefully, her hand darting to her hip at the first sign of an encirclement. [break][break]

"No... you've got it all wrong."[break][break]

A burst of light emerges from her ball, unleashing her Flutter Mane. The primordial ghost glares directly at the dragon, its mortal foe. Without hesitation, without the girl even uttering a word, she whispers a hex that causes the air to ignite with hatred. Stitched together with curses from her master's own soul, the ice beam doesn't reach her, doesn't reach anything.[break][break]

Only the chill remains, creeping along Tsubaki's neck as she continues to speak.[break][break]

"I know full well exactly the kinda pain it is. Those training regiments break you down til you're not human anymore. Til every response is just the instinct of a wounded animal, lashing out."[break][break]

As she speaks, Kigiku prepares another bullet of fighting-type energy at the tip of her horn, pointed straight at the man. [break][break]

"... But those that revel in that pain, like you... like me... we're different."[break][break]

She doesn't intend that knowledge to leave this battlefield. There's nothing that can be done to save either of them. [break][break]

+ [break]
+ Higanbana (Flutter Mane) uses Mystic Fire on Kingdra's Ice Beam![break]
+ Kigiku (Nidoqueen) uses Focus Blast on Amor![break]
+ 100 MP, 5 posts (50), participation (50)

[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,889 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Oct 18, 2023 21:08:06 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

Another Pokemon appeared, it was some strange looking Misdreavous, probably another Paradox Pokemon, he had a few of his own so it was good to gather data on the others he didn't have at the moment. Though at her attack directly to him, a flash of light would appear, and a barrier would erect itself around him. Protect had been used by his own second pokemon, a Blastoise that was not pleased with having it's own trainer attacked. The Ice Beam clashed with the Mystic Fire causing more steam to erupt across the waters surface.

"If you think I revel in pain....Then it shows how naive you truly are...." There was no need to correct her further instead his Kingdra would unleash a powerful Scald to hit the Nidoqueen. She had attacked him directly, or at least attempted to, and that meant he would have to treat her like a proper enemy now. Unfortunate....

"Though by all means....Do try to prove me wrong, I eagerly accept the challenge...." The distorted words escaped, and he laughed. Letting the mechanical noise drift high into the air around them both.

TLDR
Blastoise is summoned! Blastoise uses Protect to Protect Amor from the focus blast!
Kingdra is using Scald on the Nidoqueen!

MP Total
+5 Posts +50
Participation +50

[/quote]
close tab

played by

Nagato

Baki
She/Her
December 21
Saffron City
Bi
administrative assistant
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
awards
993 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
POSTED ON Oct 21, 2023 8:06:39 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","star2tsu"]The man's voice gives her a headache. [break][break]

His demeanor, the way he treats her like a child... by all rights, he's not wrong. She's naive in a lotta ways. But battle, fighting, putting everything on the line - she was forced to grow up in the shadow of war, made to come into her own. [break][break]

Fight or die, and she wanted nothing more than to live.[break][break]

So she fought, and fought, and fought, til she could hold her own against adults like these who look down on her for being a damned kid![break][break]

"How couldn't you!?"[break][break]

Tsubaki growls, and her Nidqueen lets out a roar of pain as she's burnt by the hot water. [break][break]

"Haven't you ever felt for anyone you've wronged, even once!?"[break][break]

It's like tearing out her heart, every time. [break][break]

"Higa! Kiki!"[break][break]

Her Nidoqueen repositions herself in the water, getting a good view of the new pokemon in her midst. She sizes it up, and unleashes another roar to the heavens - this one, with an accompanying thunderbolt to smite this obstacle. Flutter Mane, meanwhile, summons a fae energy by weaving hexes under her breath, sending a bundle of moonlight in the direction of royalty.[break][break]

+ [break]
+ Higanbana (Flutter Mane) uses Moonblast on Kingdra![break]
+ Kigiku (Nidoqueen) uses Thunderbolt on Blastoise![break]
+ 110 MP, 6 posts (60), participation (50)

[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,889 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Nov 5, 2023 10:48:49 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

At her words he just laughed, the distorted sound echoing through the air even as the attacks collide with one another. The Moonblast colliding with his Kingdra causing it a great deal of damage, and the Thunderbolt frying his Blastoise, but both stayed up. Both of his pokemon snorted derisively at their opponents, but that wasn't going to be enough to take them down. Amor held up his gauntlet, and it parted to reveal a keystone, and mega stone.

"No....I can't say that I have felt anything to those I have 'wronged'....Because I don't attack innocents...." He stated simply as the twin stones began to glow, and his Blastoise began to glow with more power, and it's shape began to change as it Mega Evolved. With two smaller cannons on it's arms, and a larger one it's back now it was now a pure offensive force, and it was aimed squarely at her pokemon. "You however....I don't think are innocent....Just stupid." There was no shortage of confidence in that statement as a powerful Flash Cannon erupted from it's three cannons aimed at the Nidoqueen in an attempt to finally knock her out.

Meanwhile his Kingdra switched targets to the Fluttermane that had dared to attack him. A powerful Ice Beam unleashed to try, and freeze the ghostly fairy in it's tracks.

"You're all talk....You don't really know how the world works, but when you do figure it out....Just know I'll be waiting here for you at the end of that road." the words as frigid as his Kingdra's attack.

TLDR
Kingdra is hit by Moonblast
Blastoise is hit by Thunderbolt
Blastoise Mega Evolves!
Amor talks more!

MP Total
+6 Posts +60
Participation +50

close tab

played by

Nagato

Baki
She/Her
December 21
Saffron City
Bi
administrative assistant
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
awards
993 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
POSTED ON Nov 7, 2023 5:18:04 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","star2tsu"]Kingdra's ice beam coats the ghost in a layer of ice, the cool temperature making Higa shiver. In a past life she might have suffered from the ice, but now she merely loathes it. All that hatred pours like tears from her blood-red eyes, and she shifts through the ice to share her hate with the dragon-type pokemon with a pain split.[break][break]

The light of the Blastoise's attack, meanwhile, pours over Kigiku. She braces for impact, but as the light clears, her singed, limp body floats on the surface of the sea, knocked out. Tsubaki calls her back, silently thanking her for protecting her from the blast.[break][break]

Tsubaki grits her teeth at the man's grating laugh. His whole existence gives her a headache.[break][break]

"Lemme take a guess, anyone who stands in your way can't possibly be innocent, huh!?"[break][break]

She shouts out across the sea, sizing up the Mega Pokemon. There's only one answer to that. [break][break]

Tsubaki reaches to her waist and tosses out a ball onto the layer of ice that coats the sea. A tremendous roar summons the harsh rays of the sun overhead as her Venusaur begins to glow with life energy. [break][break]

"I may be young, but I ain't dumb! I know enough! I know what Rocket's all about! I was there the day Kanto fell!"[break][break]

Tsubaki touches the rim of her glasses, inset with a Key Stone, and her own Venusaur Mega Evolves. [break][break]

+ [break]
+ Higanbana (Flutter Mane) uses Pain Split on Kingdra![break]
+ Kigiku (Nidoqueen) faints![break]
+ Ayame (Venusaur) mega evolves and uses Sunny Day![break]
+ 180 MP, 7 posts (70), participation (50), own ko (50), mega (10)

[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,889 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Nov 18, 2023 9:41:53 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

The Pain Split eats away into his Kingdra without fear or remorse, and it groans in pain, whether that helped or hindered it more he didn't know, as pain was still pain. The Queen finally fell, but it was replaced with a Venasaur that was going to be just as obnoxious to deal with. With the weather changing to suit his opponent, he wasn't entirely sure how he could go about this, but a plan was formulating he would have to deal with one thing at a time. Against that ghost type pokemon his options were limited, due to it's unique typing.

"Were you? Well that makes one of us....Tell me what is Rocket all about?" He said to her with amusement shining through his distorted voice. Meanwhile his Kingdra fired off one more Ice Beam in the hopes of dealing with that hovering ghost. His Mega Blastoise on the other hand launched a powerful Dragon Pulse towards the Venasaur she had summoned. It's power boosted further by the Mega Launcher ability it now possessed. The hope being to at least chip away at it's defenses before she could set up any further.

Amor himself battled similarily trying to stack the entire field to his advantage so being on the opposite side of the tactic wasn't something that he was particularly in love with. Since he knew how annoying it could be.

"As for innocents, no I do think you're innocent, which is why I'm going out of my way to not cause permanent damage to you, or your pokemon. I do think you're an idiot however for just blindly following the League, but that is another can of words. One I'm not sure you're little brain could comprehend." He laughed a little at her.

TLDR
Kingdra uses Ice Beam again on Flutter Mane after being hit by Pain Split!
Mega Blastoise uses Dragon Pulse on Mega Venasaur which is amped up by Mega Launcher!
Amor calls Tsubaki dumb!

MP Total
+7 Posts +70
Participation +50
Mega Evolved +10
Faint an Enemy +10
close tab

played by

Nagato

Baki
She/Her
December 21
Saffron City
Bi
administrative assistant
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
awards
993 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
POSTED ON Nov 19, 2023 6:58:42 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","star2tsu"]Higa glows of a fae light, eyes transfixed on the dragon in front of her. Though she is fearsome, the ghost does not fear death. She utters curses under her breath weaved with moonlight which collide with the ice midair, scattering ice energy onto the sea and freezing more of the ocean beneath their feet. She shudders at the chill.[break][break]

The battlefield is precarious. The ice won't last. Tsubaki knows that, and so does Ayame. The Venusaur stands her ground firmly, even as the dragon pulse explodes against her blubbery hide. She lets out a roar of rage in response, sunlight dripping from the bloom in her back.[break][break]

"I hate stupid questions! And I wasn't talking about myself! ... Aya, now!"[break][break]

Her Venusaur looses the bundle of sunlight as a gigantic laser that scorches the air. Only for the lack of a clear shot is it aimed at the Blastoise instead of Amor himself, trying to melt the rocks and ice he stands upon. [break][break]

"You wanna hold back, that's your problem! But I ain't innocent, in case you were scared! No need to hold back!"[break][break]

The depths of the things she's done is her burden to bear. Not his. She won't explain, but he can connect the dots if he wants. There was only one side that wasn't innocent on the day Kanto fell. Rocket were all sinners that day, and proud of it.[break][break]

+ [break]
+ Higanbana (Flutter Mane) uses Moonlight on Kingdra![break]
+ Ayame (Venusaur) uses Solar Beam on Blastoise & Amor![break]
+ 190 MP, 8 posts (80), participation (50), own ko (50), mega (10)

[/newclass]