Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,283 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Smog: Elise & Lars [RT]
POSTED ON Sept 16, 2023 1:18:28 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

The beach around the island is a warzone now between the two opposing factions though the royal ambassador is a little concerned over the leaking Interdream mist where the Paradox Pokemon roam near the distant beach. Though she hasn’t actually talked much to Ranger Anderson, Ollie probably knew him that she’d be okay working alongside a more senior ranger too. “Oh um… I don’t think we talked much at the ranger meeting, but…Ollie is a good mentor to me.” She talks to the other ranger while feeling a little anxious. [break][break]

Yet, Ranger Anderson being there meant that she would get a bit more experience as a cadet to work with a superior other than Ollie. “Though I am a trainee cadet, I’ll follow whatever you order as your subordinate.” The royal spoke once more with a little nod to show that she’d be willing to follow orders from the senior ranger if needed.

[break][break]

NOTES

- 10 MP (IC posts), 50 (mission participation)[break]
- MP Total: 60

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
is gonna be the loneliest
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,790 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
POSTED ON Sept 24, 2023 17:51:42 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

He couldn’t help but crack a grin at the mention of the lovable idiota.

“Heh, as he should. We’re not some kind of stuffy, uptight operation that runs the place,” he added as he… okay, he was going to hold off on the vaping, for now because he was in the presence of a lady.

(Maybe later.)

“Can I ask, do you have any knowledge of the Interdream Zone?” he began as he surveyed the options for today.

“Because it’s a pesky problem, and I want to know if you can handle yourself in it should we encounter it out here.”

It was like… there was something warning him about today. He didn’t know. Some kind of… intuition, perhaps.

participation — 50
post — 10

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,283 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Sept 26, 2023 21:59:54 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Was Ollie like that? He always was the most encouraging with her and actually told her that she could use his nickname than a stuffy title like Captain Morales. Well now, the guy was Head Ranger at that point after the events of alternate reality ‘Galar’, so she’d still call him informally. Other than that, she focused more on the question that the senior ranger asks her since she had been to the Interdream Zone before with someone else at the Big Battle of Dewford.[break][break]

“I do have knowledge of the Interdream Zone since someone had taken me there last time.” She replied to the ranger while he spoke of wanting to know if she could handle herself in battle against those who lurked in the mist. “And I’ll definitely be able to handle myself if we encounter those in the Interdream Zone.”

[break][break]

NOTES

- 20 MP (IC posts), 50 (mission participation)[break]
- MP Total: 70

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,790 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
POSTED ON Sept 30, 2023 6:09:50 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

“Alright, that’s good to hear. Because you never know what shit’s going to come out of there.”

Never mind if he was aware that she was royalty, he knew that the damned pink mist would rise up and become whatever greatest desire (and worst nightmare) one wanted to see so badly.

There were few and far between instances that he could think of when he saw the mist anywhere near him…

It was… one of a few choices, really.

Did fear not really faze him that much anymore?

“Keep an eye out, you hear? Let me know when you see anything out of the ordinary.”

participation — 50
post — 20

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,283 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Sept 30, 2023 19:41:25 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Since she was of lower rank than Lars, the royal could let his cursing pass since a certain flying type gym leader was teaching her all of the colorful language he used for any situation. Maybe the way that people really used curse words in this region was different than how she was taught in Hammerlocke Private School. Looking at the pink mist would make her shiver a bit where the experience of seeing something moving would make her feel anxious a bit.[break][break]

Moving a little closer, Ranger Anderson tells her to look out for anything strange in the weird pink mist. A large shape resembling a robotic Donphan begins to move around in the mist as Elise lets the older ranger know. “There is something in the mist though I am not sure this is really an actual Donphan.” She keeps a bit of distance from the odd shapes and prepares to bring out one of her Pokemon if it did turn out to be a dangerous opponent.

[break][break]

NOTES

- 30 MP (IC posts), 50 (mission participation), 10 (incorporating INTERDREAM MIST or spawning PARADOX POKEMON)[break]
- MP Total: 90

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,790 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
POSTED ON Sept 30, 2023 20:17:18 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

The moment the strange… Donphan came out of the mist, he swore under his breath.

(The good thing was that it wasn’t any of their greatest desires and/or worst nightmares.)

“Geez, of all the times, it had to be now?” he grumbled before realizing that they were… they were standing on uneven ground. It kind of reminded him of something else that would be happening within the same span of time…

“Uneven ground… be careful,” he warned her as the strange… not-quite-a-Donphan suddenly charged their way!

“What the—!”

participation — 50
post — 30
faction race obstacle (unstable ledges) — 10

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,283 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Oct 1, 2023 5:14:42 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Uneven ground would make her a little more anxious of thinking they’ll fall off into a hole that they couldn’t get out of though the ranger cadet doesn’t get time to think on that as one of the robotic looking Donphan charge towards them. She sends out her Mismagius to deal with the charging Paradox Pokemon. “Mystical Fire now!” Her command for her ghost Pokemon makes the purple witch ghost cast her fiery spell in keeping the rolling futuristic Donphan at bay. The Mystical Fire shoots out of the three rings of fire and makes the Iron Treads, the name of the Pokemon by the researchers, stop in its tracks.[break][break]

At the time that Elise had to be careful of the uneven ground, her ghost Pokemon probably couldn’t take this thing on alone. Still, if the senior ranger did have strong Pokemon to deal with the Paradox Pokemon, his help would be better to work as a team.

[break][break]

NOTES

- 40 MP (IC posts), 50 (mission participation), 10 (incorporating INTERDREAM MIST or spawning PARADOX POKEMON), 10 (faction race obstacle -unstable ledges)[break]
- MP Total: 100[break]
- Mana the Mismagius is sent out and uses Mystical Fire on the Iron Treads!

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,790 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
POSTED ON Oct 1, 2023 5:28:04 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

It was literally a blink-and-you’ll-miss it moment; one moment he was alone and the next he had a Salazzle out with him.

“Mirana, go!” he shouted as the Salazzle then opened fire with a follow-up Flamethrower attack; because the other had led with fire, he would follow by example.

“Let’s get out of the way, oop!” he exclaimed as he then made to grab her as the strange robotic Donphan came rolling over while trying to avoid the heat from the flames that were licking its robotic hide.

participation — 50
post — 40

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,283 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Oct 11, 2023 1:37:06 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

The Mismagius gets a bit of help from the senior ranger’s Salazzle when one of he two Iron Treads charged towards Mana’s trainer. Elise herself feels the ranger grab her for safely avoiding the charge of an aggressive Paradox Pokemon and nods her thanks to the older man. “Thank you, Ranger Anderson. I…wouldn’t want to be a pancake by that robotic looking Donphan.” With how strong the two Pokemon were, the help that Ranger Anderson gave would make battling those two a bit easier than to do it alone.[break][break]

Mana launches a blast of fire from three fiery rings towards the other Iron Treads and tries to slow them down from charging at the two. The Mystical Fire makes the Iron Treads bellow in pain as it stops to process the hit which would give the ranger cadet time to think if she needed some muscle to help with the Paradox Pokemon or not.

[break][break]

NOTES

- 50 MP (IC posts), 50 (mission participation), 10 (incorporating INTERDREAM MIST or spawning PARADOX POKEMON), 10 (faction race obstacle -unstable ledges)[break]
- MP Total: 110[break]
- Mana the Mismagiuss uses Mystical Fire on the other Iron Treads!

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,790 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
POSTED ON Oct 14, 2023 14:04:00 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

To nobody’s surprise, his Salazzle was now on her two feet, hissing and spitting bubbling, noxious poison from her maw as she glared down the funny-looking, mechanical not-quite-a-Donphan.

“I hate it when these things show up!” he grumbled as the other Iron Treads (not that he knew what it was) then began to roll after his Salazzle in chase, trying to squash her flat like a pancake.

What was up with the two robotic Donphan-wannabes anyway? Doppelgangers or something like that?!

He was sure that due to the sight of metal on the Donphan-wannabe, poison wasn’t going to be as effective on it, so he gave one sharp whistle.

“Crank up the heat, Mirana!” he hollered as the Salazzle then cackled before releasing an increasingly-powerful burst of Flamethrower at the metallic Donphan.

participation — 50
post — 50

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,283 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Oct 23, 2023 19:36:34 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

if Mismagius had to mega-evolve, Mana would do so to help turn the battle to their favor. There was no known way she could do this, but the Mismagius was stronger to deal with powerful Pokemon like the Iron Treads. [break][break]

One of the metallic Donphan charged onto the purple witch ghost and tried to mow her over. Mana floats out of the way though the Salazzle appeared to be glaring down at the other metallic Donphan. Sending another Mystical Fire to distract the Donphan that tried to run her over, the Iron Treads bellows in pain. The sound of the Iron Treads’ bellow was not like how the real Donphan sounded since it sounded hollow.[break][break]

A look at the Iron Treads showed that the one Mana was battling was starting to feel tired. Soon, the Mismagius would be able to defeat the one she was fighting, so she could help Ranger Anderson’s fire lizard.

[break][break]

NOTES

- 60 MP (IC posts), 50 (mission participation), 10 (incorporating INTERDREAM MIST or spawning PARADOX POKEMON), 10 (faction race obstacle -unstable ledges)[break]
- MP Total: 120[break]
- Mana the Mismagiuss uses Mystical Fire on the other Iron Treads!

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,790 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2023 7:39:30 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

If there was one thing that Mirana was good at, it was this: incinerating the ever-living shit out of anyone, and anything that made her angry. Whoops!

“Just a little more, just a little more…” he hissed to himself as he watched the robotic-Donphan he was locked in combat with showing signs of slowing down. At least the danged thing wasn’t attacking, though, which was a relief in and on itself!

“Come on, Mirana! Go full-tilt! he encouraged the dual-type, and with that being said the Salazzle then got up on her legs, full power, hissed before releasing the hottest exhalation of Flamethrower that she could manage.

Good news was that he was coming close to driving his robo-Donphan back…

participation — 50
post — 60

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,283 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2023 16:24:56 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Much to the annoyance of the Galarian Ambassador, both of the Iron Treads were not giving up. Mana tries to go for another Mystical Fire to buy them time to escape if they needed to while the royal notices her Pokemon getting slightly tired by now. Mana’s Mystical Fire makes the first Iron Treads bellow in robotic pain as the metallic not Donphan takes a bit to recover from the last attack. Blue fire licks at the metal of the Paradox Pokemon when the Iron Treads attempts to run over the witch-like ghost with Heavy Slam.[break][break]

“We’ll need to pull back soon.” She spoke to the senior blond ranger and looks over to her tired ghost type Pokemon. “I don’t know how long my Pokemon will last, but they won’t give up until they’ve won.” There was some concern whether the two Paradox Pokemon would call for more of their friends to join…and it’ll turn out bad if they did. A group of Iron Treads would be a terrible thing to deal with.

[break][break]

NOTES

- 70 MP (IC posts), 50 (mission participation), 10 (incorporating INTERDREAM MIST or spawning PARADOX POKEMON), 10 (faction race obstacle -unstable ledges)[break]
- MP Total: 130[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,790 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2023 18:05:05 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

“I know Mirana isn’t going to easily give up, but what are those made of?!” he exclaimed as his Salazzle turned back to face him, the same look of exasperation shared between them.

“I don’t know, girl! I don’t know why they refuse to budge despite going ham on it!” he sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose momentarily.

Unfortunately for the both of them… it looked like this was going to be the case, seeing as the mist billowed up again, and brought even more of the robotic Donphan—

“Yeah, no. Let’s get the hell out of here. There’s even more of them now!” he exclaimed as he quickly recalled the Salazzle who just screeched in disgust as even more of them appeared before waiting for his companion to recall her Pokémon so they could make a run for it.

participation — 50
post — 70

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,283 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Nov 26, 2023 15:35:32 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

The Iron Treads were getting ready to use another attack, so running away from them would be the better option. A nod came from the ambassador when her senior ranger partner suggests they retreat. “I’ll come along with you to retreat to a safer place.” Mana floats in the air in sending one last Mystical Fire to hold the Iron Treads back before she follows her trainer in running off from the pair of Paradox Pokemon in the pink mist. The royal goes into a small debate in her head whether to have another Pokemon try to fend them off until they could make their escape, but there can’t be more losses on their end today.[break][break]

Noting that her Mismagius was tired by the time that she follows Lars in going to a place where the Iron Treads couldn’t find them, she returns her ghost type Pokemon back inside her Moon Ball. “It was a closer call, but I’m glad none of our Pokemon are hurt seriously.” Elise remarks while wiping the sweat off her forehead and breathes out a sigh of relief.

[break][break]

NOTES

- 80 MP (IC posts), 50 (mission participation), 10 (incorporating INTERDREAM MIST or spawning PARADOX POKEMON), 10 (faction race obstacle -unstable ledges), 100 (smog), 300 (loss)[break]
- MP Total: 440[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]