TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
shore: lulu vs ollie
POSTED ON Sept 16, 2023 13:44:50 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

she was not there to battle, despite how combative she had been in the past. this mission was precious. more important than just another energy source, more power to claim for their own.[break][break]

the scientist did her best not to hear the screams of carnage around her. an explosion of hyper beam blasted nearby, almost too close for comfort. almost. there was equipment set up in the area that she was trying to talk her way closer to. meanwhile, her marshadow lurked in the shadows, watching for trouble.[break][break]

blonde hair was pushed behind her hair, exposing more of her face as she spoke to the league scientist next to her.[break][break]

she did not realize the stare of someone else nearby.

[attr="class","ooc"] [break][break]
- 10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission.[break]
- 50 MP for participation in a RT Battle/Mission.[break]
total: 60 MP[break][break]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-marshadow"]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-gengar"]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-hitmonchan"][break]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
everyone's a sucker for a taste of glory
awards
2,332 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2023 7:08:11 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[attr="class","squarecard ollie1"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
ollie had been surveying the island after his interaction with and both, taking off on his own to make sure that there weren't any rockets trying to sneak their way through another entrance on the caves that he knew were on the opposite side of the island. he made a quick text to , making sure that there wasn't anything that the town's gym leader needed him to do.

[break][break] however, on his way there, battle broke out. ollie immediately ducked from a stray flamethrower — nearly singing his hair in the process! the head ranger is quick to get on the comms —

[break][break] "penny, are you there? there's - " but his words to councilwoman is cut off as he spots an unfamiliar figure. oh no! a civilian, getting caught in the crossfire? "wait a sec! i'll be right there. just give me a few!"

[break][break] ollie scrambles over to where he sees the unfamiliar figure, ducking from a stray SEED BOMB just as his dragonite protects them with a shimmer of SAFEGUARD.

[break][break] "hey, you ok?"

[break][break] emerald eyes, genuine as can be, are bright with concern.

[break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"][break]
SHORE (1/3)

+10 MP (IC) [break]
+10 (ASSIST) [break]

[newclass=".ollie1"] --accent:#D5A63D!important; --url:url(https://i.ibb.co/vvLv1nb/image.png)!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".squarecard"]--accent:#7d91af; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".squarecard blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font:11px/14px 'Roboto'; [/newclass]

[newclass=".squarecard .icon"]background-image:var(--url); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-60px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:10px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".squarecard blockquote b, .squarecard blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .squarecard blockquote b { font-size:14px!important; font-weight:bold; } .squarecard blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".squarecard .top"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 60px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 8px 8px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".squarecard .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 310px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 35px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 8px 8px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".squarecard .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,407 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Sept 27, 2023 3:41:16 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

her conversation was cut short by the exploding seed bomb. she cursed to herself, wondering bitterly who had fired it off while she stood there amongst the league.[break][break]

though his voice was not familiar, his face was. after neglecting to catch up on the league’s top forces and failing to recognize when she’d met him, she had skimmed files and become freshly familiar with important authorities.[break][break]

”mr. morales.” she smiled. ”fine, thanks to you.”[break][break]

was he as familiar with her own face, or would the wig be enough to fool him? she prepared to reach for a pokeball just in case.[break][break]

+ 10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission.[break]
total: 70 MP[break][break]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
awards
2,332 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
POSTED ON Oct 4, 2023 5:00:08 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
ollie's smile is beaming when he looks at her.

[break][break] he treats her like any other league agent, because that's who he sees her as. his nose wrinkles, though, at the mention of that name. mr. morales. ew.

[break][break] "it's ollie - mr. morales is my pa."

[break][break] he gives a soft laugh, which is cut off when another SEED BOMB flare goes off. they should get to safety. with a nod towards her, he leads her deeper into the cave or at least somewhere there is better cover.

[break][break] "by the way, what's your name?"

[break]

[break][break]

SHORE (1/3)

+10 MP (IC) [break]
+10 (ASSIST) [break]

[newclass=".ollie1"] --accent:#D5A63D!important; --url:url(https://i.ibb.co/vvLv1nb/image.png)!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".squarecard"]--accent:#7d91af; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".squarecard blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font:11px/14px 'Roboto'; [/newclass]

[newclass=".squarecard .icon"]background-image:var(--url); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-60px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:10px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".squarecard blockquote b, .squarecard blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .squarecard blockquote b { font-size:14px!important; font-weight:bold; } .squarecard blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".squarecard .top"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 60px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 8px 8px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".squarecard .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 310px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 35px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 8px 8px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,407 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Oct 4, 2023 5:47:05 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

her smile remained as she corrected, ”ollie, then.”[break][break]

ollie did not seem to realize who she was. good. she would try to keep it that way.[break][break]

she was grateful when he led the way out of the line of fire and deeper into the cave. “thank you.”[break][break]

perhaps the tera crystals and dream mist would give her an opportunity to slip away peacefully, regardless of the effectiveness of her disguise.[break][break]

his question was met with a long-used identity, confidently rolling off her tongue. ”monday amsel. i’m a scientist.” a hand was offered to shake.[break][break]

”pleasure to meet you, though i wish it were under more peaceful circumstances… but this new island is exciting, don’t you think?”

total: 80 MP[break][break]

close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
awards
2,332 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
POSTED ON Oct 12, 2023 22:09:51 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
"monday?" his brow arched. "nice name."

[break][break] he gave a soft chuckle.

[break][break] "don't tell me - you have siblings named tuesday and wednesday?"

[break][break] the head ranger's lips quirked in an amused smile, as he met her hand for a firm handshake. ollie didn't know much about scientists in the league, outside of the ones he met. he wondered how that was doing.

[break][break] had ever gotten her jellyfish?

[break][break] "exciting? ehhh." ollie glances around at the dark tunnel, and the crystals that pried out of the stones. it reminded him of his trip with . "i guess!"

[break][break] "though," he smirked. "probably more interesting for you scientists right? what are y'all looking for anyway?"

[break]

[break][break]

SHORE (1/3)

+30 MP (IC) [break]
+10 (ASSIST) [break]

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,407 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Oct 13, 2023 6:18:45 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

was he making fun of her name? lucky for him, it was a fake name, and he had a nice smile.[break][break]

”it’s true.” she smiled back.[break][break]

her hand fell away again and she followed his gaze into the dark tunnel where crystals glowed. it seemed people were even less fond of them now than they had been before she’d left.[break][break]

”whatever’s there, i suppose. there are so many pressing questions about hoenn’s phenomena. when something peculiar like this happens, it’s difficult not to think perhaps somewhere within all the new questions we’re sure to have is an answer we’ve been looking for. it’s all linked together.”[break][break]

total: 90 MP[break][break]

close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
awards
2,332 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
POSTED ON Oct 17, 2023 7:14:11 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
'she has a nice smile,' the thought passes, followed by the curious one of why he didn't seem to recognize it. then again, he was sure, and had many assistants, so it was easy to miss one or two.

[break][break] he might have to ask if he knew her!

[break][break] the words that spilled from her lips were confusing and pretty and intelligent — all things that someone like ollie wasn't too familiar with. he appreciated it all the same.

[break][break] "the work you do for the league is well-appreciated," he said, bobbing his head with a nod. he leans back, rubbing the back of his neck. "can't say i understand most of it."

[break][break] emerald eyes glimmer as he looks back at her.

[break][break] "what is the answer you're looking for then?"

[break][break]

SHORE (1/3)

+30 MP (IC) [break]
+10 (ASSIST) [break]

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,407 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Oct 18, 2023 0:04:44 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

what was it about rangers? she thought of briefly, one who had once been in ollie’s position. he hadn’t been spotted in a while. hopefully he was alright.[break][break]

”the answer i’m looking for?” she thought on it a moment, before shaking her head. ”there are many. but i suppose, most of all, i'd like to know how to stop the impending death of the multiverse. to save our world, and others with it.”[break][break]

total: 100 MP[break][break]

close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
awards
2,332 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
POSTED ON Nov 8, 2023 4:03:13 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
"wait, the death of our what?"

[break][break] ollie knew about it, at least in the abstract. he'd heard people like and his sister talk about it. but all of that went over his head, for the most part.

[break][break] but had he heard this?

[break][break] his brow furrowed.

[break][break] "do you mean the - meteor? isn't that - like - over?"

[break]

[break][break]

SHORE (1/3)

+30 MP (IC) [break]
+10 (ASSIST) [break]

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,407 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2023 5:47:34 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

she blinked, her attraction fading like a morning fog lifted. what the fuck? does this guy really not know?[break][break]

”erm… well, no. meteno didn’t hit, but stopping it just doomed us all to a worse fate, supposedly. the end is still happening all around us.”[break][break]

a dark way to put it, but surely simple enough to understand: they had not yet evaded the apocalypse.[break][break]

total: 110 MP[break][break]

close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
awards
2,332 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2023 23:25:37 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
ollie had, of course, heard about it. either from or , but like with most things that required higher level thinking, he hadn't really tried to look into what it was that had resulted in all of those people being sucked into that alternate, digital dimension.

[break][break] he'd heard that it was the end of the world, but he hadn't wanted to believe it.

[break][break] made him not want him to believe it.

[break][break] "i guess," he said, with a sigh. "but i can't really believe it still."

[break][break] he leaned back, arms folded behind his head, as he stared at the crystals jutting out of the cave above him. his eyes reflected it's technicolor hues.

[break][break] "i guess i can't really wrap my mind around the world ending."

[break][break] he glanced at her. he grinned.

[break][break] "but scientists like you and my sis won't let it, right?"

[break]

[break][break]

SHORE (1/3)

+30 MP (IC) [break]
+10 (ASSIST) [break]

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,407 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Nov 12, 2023 2:52:56 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

perhaps not dumb, then, but simply in denial, with his head in the sand, as were so many other hoennians.[break][break]

"i think it's difficult for a lot of people."[break][break]

on the contrary, lulu could not escape the problem in her mind, incessant like the itch of a bug bite with venom she was all too aware of seeping into her system. she had no idea how much time was left to find the elusive cure for their cosmic disaster. her work was endless, as was the work of most scientists in the region in just about every field.[break][break]

”ah, your sister’s a scientist? what does she study?” she asked, still mostly attempting small talk. perhaps it would give her away, for she surely should have known, having supposedly come along with the league. however, it had gone unnoticed by her that the head ranger’s name was the same as the head professor's.[break][break]

total: 120 MP[break][break]

close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
awards
2,332 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
POSTED ON Nov 12, 2023 18:43:41 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
"huh?" he blinks, confusion furrowing his brow. wasn't it obvious?

[break][break] "oh," he says, straightening his back as he lets out a laugh. a furl of hair falls across his forehead, and he pulls at it, grinning boyishly. "i guess we don't look that alike anymore."

[break][break] ollie walks back towards the scientist. she was pretty, up close.

[break][break] a hand slides into his pocket.

[break][break] "when i was a kid, i used to be blond. us and all our brothers, we were just a whole blond army." he chuckles. "but i'm 's brother! i'm a morales, through and through."

[break][break] "but i died my hair. i wanted - " his eyes clouded over briefly. "i wanted to look more like my pa."

[break][break] "looking like ma made me sad."

[break]

[break][break]

SHORE (1/3)

+30 MP (IC) [break]
+10 (ASSIST) [break]

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,407 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Nov 25, 2023 17:19:05 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

it wasn’t obvious–not to her at least. even if the name had reminded her of the head professor to begin with, she would have merely written it off as a simple coincidence.[break][break]

approaching fire got louder, becoming more difficult to tune out. she listened still, and smiled again, small as it usually was. she thought of her brothers, their blonde hair that matched her own, beneath the disguise.[break][break]

her smile waned again at the gloomy turn in his words, however.[break][break]

”oh.” she stared awkwardly, unsure what to do his openness. her lips pressed together in consideration before she sidestepped with a compliment, ”well, it looks nice.”[break][break]

and it was at that moment that a crustle’s devastating rock wrecker exploded through the side of the cave, followed by hurricane winds that blew around crumbled remains and sand. It was jarring, abrupt chaos.[break][break]

”stop! idiots!” lulu screamed as she choked on the wind, holding onto her wig and making a zig-zagging, blown-about break for the exit. her marshadow followed after her, out of its hiding place in the shadows and into the light.[break][break]

total: 130 MP[break][break]

[newclass=".lulu"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote b, .lulu blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .lulu blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .lulu blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .lulu .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .lulu .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]