1,889 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
Sea: Amor & Yuina [RT]
POSTED ON Oct 6, 2023 20:03:29 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

Amor just watched as the girl seemed to make up her mind, the amusement was on his face, but she wouldn't see it. Instead he just crossed his arms as she started to take this seriously or seemed to at the very least. However she was just still to green to deal with him effectively.

"Oh I wouldn't say I know nothing about you....I never forget a face...." However this wasn't the time or place for that. "You have so much left to learn...." The Leafstorm came, and she was correct. This was objectively the correct tactic to use against his Gastrodon who had proven to be such a nuisance to her this entire time. However she needed to realize that he had contingency plans for that.

Amor would always shore up weaknesses for, and Gastrodon had one glaring weakness that no matter what would spell it's demise. So as the amped up Leafstorm came for them, a protective barrier would erect itself, and the leaves would harmlessly clatter against it, and fall into the water around them. It was then that he began to clap.

"Thank you for the breeze, I was getting a bit hot over here...." He mocked her, but that Tropius was going to be a problem. Meanwhile her Aegislash attempted to get another hit on his Empoleon, who had recovered a little thanks to it's Aqua Ring. Rather than take the hit, this time he dodged, and used Scald hoping that the water would burn hot enough to burn the sword pokemon. Whether he was successful or not he didn't know.

"I will give you points for not cowering, or running away. Though perhaps you might want to reconsider...." Rather than attack the Tropius with his Gastrodon instead it would unleash a powerful Water Pulse in the direction of her Aegislash which was still busy dealing with his Empoleon. Amor hoped to catch it in the cross of the attacks.

TLDR
Empoleon dodges the Sacred Sword this time!
Empoleon uses Scald on Aegislash! It has a chance to burn!
Gastrodon protects itself rom the Leafstorm!
Gastrodon uses Water Pulse on the Aegislash!
Amor talks again!

MP Total
+8 posts +80
Participation +50
+1 KO an Enemy Pokemon +10

close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Curator/Hisuian Historian
Elite Ranger
I don't want
To imagine a past, that doesn't have you in its future
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
To truly know one's self, look back on the marks you've made in history
awards
1,251 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
POSTED ON Oct 9, 2023 21:40:40 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]
[attr="class","franntag"]

[attr="class","frannmain"]

Coming up out of the water from diving into the depths to avoid Bronson's attack, Yuina emerged again, soaked through and dripping wet, and while she wasn't expecting to be entirely successful, she was again met with such failure on her part it felt like... And his comments... The way he just wouldn't shut up...[break][break]
'I never forget a face'[break][break]
Just those few words gave her a chill, a bit of color draining from her face. The way that he said it, why did he have to say it the way that he did? Surely he was just poking and prodding at her still, there was no way that it meant... No, no it couldn't. He was wearing a mask, she couldn't see any of his features, he could be from anywhere that she'd crossed paths with him, which was entirely unsettling in and of itself, because she wouldn't know. She would never... She couldn't even finish the thought, every single fibre of her being was screaming at her not to even manefest something like that into the universe.[break]
He was lying, he had to be. He was just trying to get inside of her head, but... he wouldn't say something like that, he wouldn't know to say something like that without knowing what happened to her, and for better or for worse she'd been very cautious about talking about that with anyone else... So he would only know, if he knew...[break][break]
His words had struck her, it was very clear, she hadn't been able to catch on to anything else that happened in the battle until Daikenki rushed forward at Swann's fallen figure getting ready to sink into the water, her metal body super heated then super cooled simultaneously, causing her to go into shock. The Samurott grabbed onto the sword before she sunk too much deeper and barked furiously at Yuina who only blinked before being brought back out of her panicked state, barely realizing what had happened.[break]
Bronson trilled above her, coming towards her and Daikenki in the air, and she was so stuck in this moment of being so furiously angry at him and absolutely terrified of what his words actually meant if they meant anything at all. She wanted to know more, if he was being serious, but at what cost? Exposing herself? Making herself more vulnerable? Giving him more ammo against her, more than he already had? She couldn't risk it....[break][break]
"I... No, running away from... Someone like you is exactly what you want. You want to knock us down so that if we cross again we won't get back up," she huffed, but she was visibly shaken in spite of her best efforts. Against any reasonable thought she could have, her anger and her growing hatred for every word this man said was stronger in this moment. She wasn't done, even though she should be.[break]
"Leaf Storm again," she called as she motioned Daikenki backwards to keep out of the way, and the Tropius followed her call as he pushed his wings and flew forward, raining down another furious flurry of leaves over the water's surface.

notes[break]
+10 MP Mission Post[break]
Total MP: 190MP[break]
Swann the Aegislash is knocked out[break]
Bronson uses Leafstorm again![break]

[attr="class","frannpoke"]

[newclass=.frann]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann div.quote_body] margin: 10px -20px -25px -20px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frannmain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:65px 35px 40px 35px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.franntag] text-align: right;font-weight: bold;position: absolute;padding: 10px 15px;border: solid 1px #232323; border-top-color: rgb(35, 35, 35); border-top-style: solid; border-top-width: 1px;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;margin: 0px 0px 0px -1px;border-top: none;background-color: #272727;width: 390px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann b] color: #00aeda; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann i] color: #cecece; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #00aeda; font-size: 11px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 10px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frannpoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,889 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Oct 18, 2023 21:19:11 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

There it was, the crack he had been waiting to create this whole time, though it would be short lived as the Leaf Storm came once again, and Amor was forced to jump off the back of his mount as the attack collided with the Gastrodon. Even though it was weaker than the last one due to the drawback, it still dealt enough damage that it knocked out his Gastrodon. Now riding on the back of his Empoleon he frowned a bit as he returned the slug. It had proven incredible useful this entire battle, and now he was going to have to reconsider his strategy.

As annoying as it was he would have to bring out another of his pokemon. The constant threat of being double teamed was enough to warrant that. So in a flash of white a Dragapult was now floating next to him. Now that he had come this far with her, he would just continue to chip away at her further, and further.

"Take care of the overgrown weed....." He gave the order to his Dragapult who happily did as it was told, and immediately fired off a Flamethrower towards the Tropius. "Little Girl....If I wanted to knock you down so that you never got back up. I have far more effective ways of doing that than this brutish method...." He explained to her with a little laugh.

"I'm merely humoring you, to see exactly what you're made of, and if you're worth my time....So far....No." Came the cold, and taunting answer to the girl.

TLDR
Amor swaps to Empoleon for Surf!
Gastrodon is KO'd!
Amor summons Zahak the Dragapult!
Dragapult uses Flamethrower on Tropius!

close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,251 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
POSTED ON Oct 21, 2023 17:28:49 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]

Struggling and barely pulling herself back together, Yuina had returned Swann so that Daikenki didn't have to hold the sword any more, and to her shock she actually managed to knock him off of his Pokemon and forced the slug to return. It was a small victory, if she could even call it that, but for everything that he was forcing her through, even to just know that she was chipping away at him... Even though he was hacking away at her... And he wasn't stopping.[break]
He released some kind of Pokemon that just seemed to float there in the air, the bottom half of its body almost entirely transparent, and it took aim at Bronson as it released a bout of flames that engulfed the grass type above her. The Tropius trilled in pain, the fire searing into his leaves, Yuina knew she couldn't pit Bronson against whatever that thing was... She needed to try and think fast, and she was running out of Pokemon to do so...[break][break]
"I'm still in this fight. You don't get to decide my worth," Yuina huffed, looking around as Bronson had come back towards her in the air, lofting above her... Think fast...[break]
She stood quickly on Daikenki's back and leaped up into the air, reaching up and grabbing at Bronson who was above her. She only just managed to grab onto a portion of his neck and started clamoring up his side to sit astride his shoulders, and he began to glow in a soft green energy to use Synthesis. This gave Daikenki all of the freedom that he needed, the Samurott had been rearing to go this entire time, and he barked furiously as he dove down into the water.[break]
The water type rushed forward beneath the surface and bared his shells, lunging out of the water and moving to strike the strange floating pokemon with Ceaseless Edge, his shells coated in a seething dark energy.

notes[break]
+10 MP Mission Post; Knock out an opponent's Pokemon +10 MP[break]
Total MP: 210MP[break]
Bronson uses Synthesis[break]
Yuina switches mounts, now riding Bronson[break]
Daikenki rushes forward to use Ceaseless Edge boosted by Sharpness[break]

[newclass=.frann]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann div.quote_body] margin: 10px -20px -25px -20px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frannmain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:65px 35px 40px 35px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.franntag] text-align: right;font-weight: bold;position: absolute;padding: 10px 15px;border: solid 1px #232323; border-top-color: rgb(35, 35, 35); border-top-style: solid; border-top-width: 1px;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;margin: 0px 0px 0px -1px;border-top: none;background-color: #272727;width: 390px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann b] color: #00aeda; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann i] color: #cecece; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #00aeda; font-size: 11px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 10px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frannpoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,889 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2023 8:56:06 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

Zahak didn't attempt to dodge the attack, and it could have. However it stood there stalwart, and glared at the Samurott that drove it's blade into it's body. It was painful, it hurt the ghostly dragon, but it didn't go down, and instead it's Cursed Body ability would activate. Making contact with Zahak was a fatal mistake as now the Ceaseless Edge would be disabled, and now it was in point blank range. The ghostly dragon unleashed a powerful Thunderbolt upon the water top who had just tried to drive a blade into it's heart, and had managed to hurt it.

Of course the girl tried to reject his words, and he just chuckled at her with his distorted voice.

"How do you think worth is determined, girl....It's how others view you. Right now I am taking away every limb you have one by one, and you can't even stop me. You are putting up an admirable effort, but you are just another bug beneath my foot." Despite his dislike of just instantly killing an enemy that didn't mean he wouldn't maim, or torment them as he was doing her. This was how he fought, piece by piece he would remove all of their chess pieces until they were so desperate they just complied with his wants, and demands.

This girl didn't know real terror....She didn't know helplessness, she might have met some overly violent rockets, who flaunted their strength, and showed off. However they were nothing more than loud mouths. Tilting his head to the side as he regarded her ignoring the Tropius to focus on her previous mount.

"So what are you going to do now?" He taunted her once again.

TLDR
Dragapult takes the Ceaseless Edge to activate Cursed Body in order to disable that move!
Dragapult retaliates with a Thunderbolt to the Samurotts face!
Amor taunts Yuina more!

MP Total
(Will update later!)

close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,251 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
POSTED ON Nov 3, 2023 20:07:53 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]

She couldn't catch a break... Nothing she did worked... Every two steps she might take forward in gaining her footing in this battle, he knocked her back down twice over... Yuina sat astride Bronson's shoulders and could only watch Daikenki struggle. The water type had rushed forward and in his brilliant power struck the strange Pokemon that still only floated above the water, but no sooner had he made contact with it, the dark energy that his seamitars were coated in vanished, like the power had been sucked away. And then it fizzled and crackled with electricity, striking Daikenki straight on from the close range...[break][break]
She was at war with herself, and.... She just didn't know why? Why did she feel like she had to stay and face this man? Why did she feel like taking an opportunity save herself and her Pokemon was... Shameful? Wasteful? There was something so deep inside of her screaming, screaming at her for struggling and losing this fight, but she didn't know why, she didn't know what for? The longer she stayed, in spite of her anger, in spite of her intention of standing up for herself, nothing was proving useful, she... She just couldn't win this, and if she truly, truly intended to try, she knew in her gut that she would lose everything... It was like she was tearing herself in two trying to decide what to do, but as Daikenki crested in the water, panting through his open maw, fangs bared in his willingness to keep up the fight, she couldn't push him to keep going like he was...[break][break]
As quickly as she could react, Yuina said nothing to the man's taunting, she couldn't say anything that she hadn't already, and the more she said the more he would continue to tear her down from the inside... She was still trying to push away his comment of never forgetting a face, surely they'd never crossed paths before this.[break]
Yuina motioned Bronson forward, her goal was to head towards Daikenki in the water so that she could return him. As the grass type swept swiftly over the water, Yuina drew out another Pokemon, her last effort to at least make a point in all of this, but certainly to make sure that she could get out of this situation. Drawing up all of the energy that she could as she threw out her pokeball, Rasza was already consumed by the energy of Mega Evolution as the dragon emerged, the sun showing bright above them now in her power.[break]
The dragon roared, her open wings sweeping her up above the water, and in her fury her tail flared and she released a devastating Inferno threatened to consume everything before her. In that moment, as fire and smoke billowed over the water, Yuina took her chance. Daikenki was returned to his Pokeball, and Yuina motioned Bronson upwards. They were getting out of there, even if it killed a part inside of her to run like this...

notes[break]
+10 MP Mission Post; +10 MP Mega evolution; Mission Complete +100; Mission tie +250[break]
Total MP: 580MP[break]
Yuina returns Daikenki[break]
Yuina sends out Rasza; Rasza Mega Evolves[break]
Rasza uses Inferno boosted by Solar Power and Drought[break]

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,889 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Nov 5, 2023 16:35:39 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

He could chase her, she was gaining distance on him, and she was running. Perhaps his words, and the way he battled had truly been to much for her. Amor didn't consider this a victory, instead she had just further challenged him by revealing that she hadn't been using her strongest pokemon this entire time. She had kept a Charizard that was capable of Mega Evolution hidden until the very end. She had been holding back against him, and that caused him to frown under his helmet. That displeased him immensely, and he had his pokemon take him to the nearest shore. It was there that he returned his pokemon to their balls, and in a flash an elderly man was beside him with a briefcase full of Pokeballs.

Amor swapped his team around before Walter who was in disguise vanished, and he released his Roaring Moon, and they began to chase after the girl. She would not escape him after making fun of him, and since she had decided to change the weather he would take full advantage of that, and make her wish otherwise. With a new, and refreshed team he pursued this challenger, and his goal was to drive her into despair. This girl who unbeknownst to her that he did know, whom he had met once during his travels of the world....

And now she was just another thorn in his side.

TLDR
This leads into our next thread!

MP Total
+11 posts +110
Participation +50
+2 KO an enemy Pokemon +20
KO own Pokemon +50
+100 for completing a mission!
+250 for tying!

Grand Total: 580