TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
shore: pl [RT]
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2023 4:57:25 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]

sting would be an understatement. it ravaged her heart, so painful it was sickening, and she felt a queasiness in her stomach as waves of realization began to hit her of all that she’d done out of care for .[break][break]

she had known betrayal like the back of her hand, from family and friends alike. this, however, was up there on the list of the most gutting treachery. how foolish she had been.[break][break]

the blaziken was a terrible thing to find herself up against. fire was genesect’s ultimate weakness. the steel-type was flung back through the sand, durantium chrome body glowing red-hot with a burn. having taken significant damage, when it stood again, it was on wobbly legs.[break][break]

lulu couldn’t blink, for fear the sparkling tears in her eyes would fall. all she could do was growl across the battlefield, ”shut up! what would you know about truth?!”[break][break]

a marshadow who’d been watching from the cool, shady side of a nearby rock suddenly joined in, throwing a sucker shadow punch at the blaziken out of nowhere.[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break][break]
+ 10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission.[break]
total: 130 MP[break][break]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-marshadow"][attr="class","pkspr pkmn-genesect"][break]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".lulu"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote b, .lulu blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .lulu blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .lulu blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .lulu .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .lulu .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,715 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
POSTED ON Nov 15, 2023 8:05:16 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"more than you, apparently."Her words were snarling flames bursting through the spinning sand. They crackled with the same energy that connected her Blaziken's fiery kick.
[Break][break]
"I know that your organization is struggling to survive. That rats have been fleeing from your sewers ever since Meteno."
[Break][break]
Two slits of gold shone through the fog of war. In them, venomous hatred reigned supreme. wasn't a villain to her story, but to the story many others. People who'd never be given the opportunity to seek vengeance for the losses forced upon them.
[Break][break]
"and from the looks of it, this one mattered to you, didn't he? What was he? A close friend? A lover?
[Break][break]
A short bark of laughter echoed out, bitter and cold.
"'family?'"
[Break][break]
No level of detection could've prevented the phantom's attack. With sucker punch, the blaziken was forced back, and pushed further from his target. The imprint of the punch was left on his cheek - a temporary reminder to the damage done.
[Break][break]
It's with a giant lunged forward that the fighting type made its response with that of a SHADOW CLAW.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-ditto"]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D4A53C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,405 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Nov 17, 2023 3:56:17 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]

the marshadow was kicked back, its wispy black form skidding through the sand and lying there a moment.[break][break]

struggling to survive? lulu gave a sharp bark of laughter, and it was full of hate. ”you’re delusional.”[break][break]

because hoenn’s rocket branch was just getting started. more organization, more spectra, more avatars of their own.[break][break]

now, she sided back with , and others who had once saved her, like and , and nurtured her skill, like , and become family, like .[break][break]

they were so much more than the traitorous scum she’d allowed herself to soften towards.[break][break]

her jaw clenched, scowl wicked. ”not anymore.”[break][break]

a z-crystal glowed at her wrist within her dark sleeve, and with a few motions of her arms, her genesect was glowing with a bright golden aura. it burst towards the blaziken in a speeding breakneck blitz.[break][break]

+ 10 MP use a z-move.[break]
total: 150 MP[break][break]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-marshadow"][attr="class","pkspr pkmn-genesect"][break]

[newclass=".lulu"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote b, .lulu blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .lulu blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .lulu blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .lulu .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .lulu .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,715 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
POSTED ON Nov 23, 2023 9:55:56 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"he might be the first one to hurt, but he won't be the last."[break][break]

If delusion coated her words, denial flooded the scientist's.
[Break][break]
How many lives have been lost due to their careless actions, and how many will continue to crumble all for their pursuit of power? And this woman, in all her trembling rage, had the gal to look hurt? Betrayed, even?
[Break][break]
The notion was enough to sicken her.
[Break][break]
"They'll all continue to fall. Every last one of them. Blaziken!"

[Break][break]
The call to action was hampered by the sudden pulse of energy that poured out from the genesect. It came out in a storm of rage, with a speed only defendable by a last-second DETECTION. Through that, and the speed boost still empowering the fire type's kick forward, the attack just barely nicked his legs, sending him toppling into the sand.
[Break][break]
"Blaziken!"
[Break][break]
Anger poured into every joint, every muscle, every fiber of her being. Another flash of scarlet tore through the sky beside Penelope, and out came her Camerupt, that wasted no time turning the beach into a hellscape through spouts of lava plume.
[break][break]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D4A53C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,405 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Nov 25, 2023 6:19:33 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]

’won’t be the last.’ was she referring to ? had the league finally figured it out? had told them that too?[break][break]

the councilwoman’s blaziken went down early, and while lulu normally would have looked triumphant, there was no look of satisfaction on her face.[break][break]

the heat from the camerupt’s lava plume burned and sent her several steps back from the fight. her genesect was easily toppled, and she returned it as it fell towards a gathering puddle of lava.[break][break]

the marshadow also felt the burn, but stayed careful and light on its wispy feet. balling its fist once more, it leapt towards the camerupt’s front and tried to drill it in the head with a drain punch.[break][break]

her fiery rage cooled to ice on the surface, though the flames to billowed somewhere deeper within.[break][break]

”you act like it’ll be easy, just because you lured away a few rats that didn’t belong,” she scoffed. ”we have real beasts that would rip those rats limb from limb. even gods are taking our side. you’ll never get rid of us.”[break][break]

+ 50 MP for ko my pokemon[break]
+ 10 MP for ko their pokemon[break]
total: 220 MP[break][break]

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,715 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
POSTED ON Nov 27, 2023 7:32:57 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

and her's secret was far from their files, but she'd felt the burn herself; the betrayal of a lover, of a friend. There is nothing like it. The way it rends through your entire being, turning your heart to ash, your bone to glass. Even now, where memories remained foggy and incomplete, the emotions roared, as fresh as when they were first born.
[break][break]

"Careful, flint," She cautioned, smiling. The flames felt no different than the breeze as it tickled her skin, kissing every part of her arms and cheeks. "Never is a hard promise to keep."
[break][break]
Empires have shifted, rules of the universe have bent. The only law that reigns supreme is the lack thereof.
[break][break]
The incoming drain punch is met with an equally swift trailblaze from the shiny camerupt. The two powers collide with such power it sent out an outward wave of energy.
[break][break]
"I'm sure you never thought you'd leave, I'm sure you never thought you'd be betrayed."
[break][break]

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,405 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Nov 28, 2023 9:10:30 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]

the pokemon collided. lulu stood firm, hair billowing from the shockwave. the marshadow leapt back before disappearing into a smoky cloud of darkness.[break][break]
”you’re sure of a lot of things, aren’t you? ”[break][break]
it so happened that both penelope’s assumptions were correct, causing her blood to boil so that it took everything within her not to crack. she was done snarling like a dog. still, her nose twitched.[break][break]

”we’ll see then. how long will ’s delusions last before she realizes who she’s dealing with?”[break][break]
she realized that this was going to go nowhere. her team was weakened. she was tired, in pain, playing chicken with a nervous breakdown after days of sleepless warring, when all she’d wanted to do was get back to work because the world was ending. she wanted to kill penelope, for reasons that did and didn’t have to do with her, but she would leave it for someone else.[break][break]
fuck this. i don’t care. i’ve felt this before.[break][break]
the marshadow leapt out from behind the camerupt, where the darkness of a spectral thief pooled at its feet, and violent wisps of purple attacked like ghostly flames from all sides. while her marshadow battled, she began to consider methods of exit.[break][break]

total: 230 MP[break][break]