Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
shore: pl [RT]
POSTED ON Sept 17, 2023 20:11:58 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

The first lickings of Autumn had already rolled in, painting the greenery into a kaleidoscope warm of browns and oranges. So, when she first arrived to the island, which staunchly retained it's swaying palm trees and bustles of peaking green leaves, it felt like stepping into a memory of season already forgotten.
[break][break]

"Don't worry," she recalled her own words to , who'd warned against her splitting off on her own. He was protective to a fault in that way, always ensuring the best for both her and the organization. But that's why she liked him. "I'll be fine."
[break][break]

And yet, despite those reassuring promises, even at the earliest stages of this first morning, she could feel that unmistakable shift within her. Like something, or someone, were weaving pieces of turmoil into her malleable heart.
[break][break]

With every step she took down the shoreline - denoted by an additional dash in her map - her mr rime followed, protective in way his eyes cradled her swaying outline. Another man who was protective to a fault.
[break][break]

"Hey! Whose out there?"

A shadow had caught her eye. It's features were not yet discernable, so she took another step closer.
[break][break]

"Hello?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-mrrime"]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D4A53C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,396 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Sept 21, 2023 2:16:03 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]

”ms. livy.”[break][break]

lulu's greeting came simply as she took a few steps clearer into view. she regarded penelope with a curious gaze. on the day they’d met last summer, the then-reporter had agreed with her about the league’s cruel plan to deal with meteno.[break][break]

so much had happened in a year.[break][break]

”councilwoman now. congratulations. was it a change of heart?” she wondered. ”or are you simply being the change you wish to see?”[break][break]

a marshadow watched, disguised in the scientist's shadow across the sand.[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break][break]
+ 10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission.[break]
+ 50 MP for participation in a RT Battle/Mission.[break]
total: 60 MP[break][break]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-marshadow"][break]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".lulu"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .lulu blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
POSTED ON Oct 1, 2023 22:35:08 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

The closer the figured moved, the more their features came to life. It started as a flicker of familiarity - from the gait of their walk, to the way their hair pushed into place - but the more she stared, the more realization bled into her.
[break][break]

Finally, its voice seared possibility into reality.
[break][break]

It was . The same who was supposed to be off and away, along with and any other convict who'd had enough with playing the villain.
[break][break]

Anger nearly flushed her skin, igniting the already smoldering fire within her stomach. But she knew better than to reveal her hand too soon.
[break][break]

"It's amazing what one can achieve when their method of resolution isn't stained with violence," she smiled back, eyes as cautious as her words.
[break][break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-ditto"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D4A53C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,396 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Oct 3, 2023 7:02:50 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]

”indeed.”[break][break]

on the surface it rolled off, but if the words were meant to hurt, they had hit true with a sting. she had felt too much blood on her hands. she trudged forward through a darkness of her own making, forever a stranger to the radiance that kissed the knuckles of the council’s saints.[break][break]

but it was not their glory that she longed for.[break][break]

”tell me then, what is a woman of peace doing at war?”
[break][break]

total: 70 MP[break][break]

[newclass=".lulu"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .lulu blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
POSTED ON Oct 4, 2023 7:26:44 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"Defending my home."
[Break][break]
Her response came without hesitation. The information they garnered here would make all the difference in the upcoming stages of conflict.
[Break][break]
Cold fingers twitch near the belt loop of her pants. One decisive twitch and a pokeball would be sent spinning forward.
[Break][break]
"The place your organization is hell bent on destorying."

[break][break]

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,396 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Oct 4, 2023 9:18:26 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]

her organization. to lulu, it was ’s organization–but she supposed it was fair, regardless of her feelings now. she had once sat a helm. she had snarled at the end of her leash at anyone who disagreed with their master plans.[break][break]

”your home.” she countered, ”this island is uncharted. you defend something you know nothing about–unless it is yet another dangerous secret the league has kept from us all.”[break][break]

she didn’t reach for a pokeball, nor did she cut any more distance in threat, merely holding her ground–at least for now.[break][break]

”you don’t need team rocket’s help in destroying hoenn. you may do it yourselves, despite us.”[break][break]

total: 80 MP[break][break]

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
POSTED ON Oct 9, 2023 6:24:22 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"We're not so shortsighted as you seem to be."
[break][break]

There was no telling what they'll find in these few days. It could be nothing, or could be everything. Only one thing was certain: if there was something to be discovered, it better be them knocking on that door.
[break][break]

Mirroring the ex-head scientist's movements, the councilwoman made no effort in engaging in battle. Her arms hung loosely at her sides, all while bitterness stained her tongue. There were merit in the tale being spined, and she knew that. Journalist Penelope Livy knew that.
[break][break]

"Everything we do - despite what you may say or think - is in Hoenn's best interest. If you weren't so busy hindering us, maybe you'll come to realize that."

[break][break]

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,396 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Oct 9, 2023 22:05:04 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]

oh?[break][break]

rocket had certainly made some shortsighted decisions, but it did not negate that the league seemed to have been doing the same for years.[break][break]

”i’ll give you meteno.” as she had admitted to , it had been a bad decision to go after a meteor hurtling in their direction–for any reason, really.[break][break]

”but had it truly been in hoenn’s best interest to continually explore potentially hostile alien worlds?”[break][break]

both factions had spent plenty of time in the wilds at that point, but never mind that. she meant before. the discoveries that had been made and clearly not shared.[break][break]

”who else beyond the wilds have you earned the ire of in the multiverse? who else have you alerted of our existence and the power this region holds? i am sure we will find out.”[break][break]

total: 90 MP[break][break]

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
POSTED ON Nov 7, 2023 2:05:24 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"Ironic hearing that question from a scientist," She barked out, bitterness coiling around her words like a kraken's tendrils sweeping over a ship.
[break][break]

In some ways, the vitriol of her own spite felt like cyanide on her own tongue. How were her words any different from the criticism she'd received? The criticism she's learned to despise.
[break][break]

But she was a rocket; and what pity did they deserve?
[break][break]

"Discovery means progression - you can't have one without the other. I won't deny there were consequences to these endeavors, but that's with all things that hold meaning."

[break][break]

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,396 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Nov 7, 2023 3:34:13 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]

”i agree with you—but then i wonder, what meaningful discovery is worth the council endangering the region they’ve promised to protect? the fight against rocket is just enough to make it appear you’re doing your best, isn’t it?”[break][break]

she glared. being in a despised criminal organization, she had no easy access to the scientific progress the league had made. it made her bitter, how secretive they were. meanwhile, they paraded around like heroes, while setting fires behind closed doors.[break][break]

they deserved just as much hate.[break][break]

”perhaps you would have made a better scientist than a politician, livy—but with your ethics, you still fit right in where you are. good for you.”[break][break]
total: 100 MP[break][break]

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
POSTED ON Nov 7, 2023 4:53:49 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

Maybe it was the envy that devoured Penelope's capacity to feel stung by such scathing accusations. Or, maybe, this change was stirred far before any bond had been forged. Maybe it was the position that first shifted the tides, or her hunger for power, which voids the body of any of satisfaction.
[Break][break]
Maybe all of it was true, but in different ways.
[Break][break]
"Think what you want. It won't change the facts. To Hoenn, you're the terrorist group destroying the region. You're the ones stealing their homes, their peace, their lives. You're the ones to which our discoveries will help us to defend against."
[Break][break]
The councilwoman, with all her twisted ethics and wildish hair, took to a pause before continuing, this time more inquisitive than offensive.
[Break][break]
"So why stay with them? I heard of your escape - was that freedom not enough? Or are you addicted to the bloodshed?"
[break][break]

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,396 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Nov 7, 2023 6:11:33 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]

penelope’s words struck a nerve. bitterness bled through her like the memories of ’s laughter, only a day prior when she’d charged at him in all her rage and despair. she’d called him a monster. she had felt chained to their life.[break][break]

but in the end, it was not a chain she wore, but a choice she had made to be there. to take the money covered in blood to exist upon and continue her work. for her own terrible monstrosities, she could see few other options.[break][break]

she glared, suddenly sick with misery and loathing in a way that nearly made her voice tremble. ”i am back to do my research. work that needs to be done.” and she couldn't do it without them.[break][break]

her spite built then, eclipsing the progress she had made in empathizing her organization’s defectors.[break][break]

”which rat was it talking about me this time?”[break][break]

total: 110 MP[break][break]

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
POSTED ON Nov 7, 2023 6:42:16 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"It shouldn't be too surprising," she shrugged, eyes far more intense than the apathy that drooped from her lips. "He talked a big game - bragging about his position within your ranks. Made me wonder what you saw in him. To entrust someone so talkative is risky business, but I guess you know that now."
[break][break]

For all the knowledge that brewed behind the built walls of the HBIC, Penelope had no clue as to the offensive capabilities of knowledge she carried. To her, the rat was none another than another name along the long roll of defects that came crawling out from the sewers the moment their ticket to riches became all too real to handle. For some, much kinder and forgiving than she, these names have potential. Meaning.
[break][break]

Penelope could hardly forget the treason they'd have to commit to be accepted back by society.
[break][break]

"Anyways made the right choice. You maintained your loyalty, and look what that's gotten you."

[break][break]

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,396 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Nov 7, 2023 7:44:25 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]

bragging about his position? her brow furrowed as she considered the possibilities, but the correct name did not cross her mind until she heard it. when she did, it was stunning, like a bullet.[break][break]

. the ‘brother’ she had screamed and snarled over. the one she had nearly betrayed for. the one she had met in the woods, and said nothing about after, risking her own ass to tell him she was proud for what he’d done.[break][break]

all after he’d done this.[break][break]

'you maintained your loyalty, and look what that's gotten you.'[break][break]

her once wicked anger had seemed to die into sparks during her absence, leaving behind some cool gloom that had hung about her now. but leftover sparks were all it took, and the words burned too easily. when the fire finally caught again, it raged, building to an inferno that roared, ”fuck you!”[break][break]

she grabbed and launched a pokeball, releasing the genesect within.[break][break]

”techno blast!”[break][break]

it would waste no time in firing.[break][break]

total: 120 MP[break][break]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-marshadow"][attr="class","pkspr pkmn-genesect"][break]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote b, .lulu blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .lulu blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .lulu blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
POSTED ON Nov 8, 2023 2:22:09 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

Hate knows hate just as well as the scorned understands the meaning of betrayal. The definition of distraught. But empathy isn't granted to criminals beyond redemption.
[break][break]
Without hesitation, the councilwoman responded, bringing forth her own method of defense. In a blaze of protective infernos, Blaziken jumped out from the Pokeball, just quick enough to help his trainer dodge the incoming beam.
[break][break]
"Tch."
[break][break]
Infinity energy pulsed throughout the tattered remains of her clothing, barring the fangs of her resolve, like a Mightyena meeting it's match.
[break][break]
"Blaziken, flare blitz!"
[break][break]
Despite SPEED BOOST, which fueled the fire type's kick forward, the pokemon maintained a veil of CAREFULNESS, ensuring accuracy where adrenalin might nullify.
[break][break]
"Does the truth sting, Lulu?"

[break][break]

[break][break][break][break][break][break]
USES SYGNA SUIT | CAREFUL ( increases the accuracy of your pokemon; lowers its evasiveness)