he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,678 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
don't get in trouble (GYM)
POSTED ON Nov 17, 2023 0:21:54 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar

[attr="class","snailhouse"]
[attr="class","Chromeleft"]
[attr="class","Chromeleftoverlay"]
[attr="class","NOSTALGIA"]
[attr="class","Chromeright"]
[attr="class","Chromeoverlay"]
[attr="class","puppycat"]

[attr="class","lemonsoda"]

[attr="class","puppycat"]Pirates we be
[attr="class","monody"]
Yar Har
Autism couldn't be blamed on this one; Hideo had been literal with his words. "Well, when you're my size, it's real easy for Pokemon to carry you around!" People, too, considering all the times picked him up.

Wasn't his fault he was conveniently shaped. "A Machamp's gotta more comfortable than an Aggron, at least."

The sounds of the Kommo-o's scales sent (faux) ripples through the water around them. Bubbles formed around its fist, flying around as that Drain Punch shot forward.

The Slowbro was too slow to react - and too exhausted. The punch dealt a critical blow, hitting the Slowbro straight in the chest. It staggered back, trying to regain its footing - and managing to do so.

Until it didn't, hitting the ground back-first. Its mouth opened as if to shout, but all that came out was a large bubble of air - like the last bit of air escaping the lungs of the drowned.

"Seems the plank stays empty another day," Hideo said, a smile on his face as he recalled his Slowbro. The illusion around them began to dissipate, bringing them back into reality.
MADE BY MIZO
[newclass=.minisnailhouse a]font: 7pt roboto; color: #666666;[/newclass][newclass=.snailhouse]width: 500px;[/newclass][newclass=.monody]-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%); /* Safari 6.0 - 9.0 */filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass][newclass=.Chromeleft]width: 79px; height: 200px; float: left; background-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/mH1oth5.png'); -webkit-filter: grayscale(100%); /* Safari 6.0 - 9.0 */filter: grayscale(100%); transition: all 0.8s linear;[/newclass][newclass=.Chromeleftoverlay]width: 79px; height: 30px; padding-top: 170px; background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0); transition: all 0.8s linear;[/newclass][newclass=.snailhouse:hover .Chromeleftoverlay]background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3); transition-duration: 0.8s; transition-timing-function: ease-out;[/newclass][newclass=.Chromeright]width: 420px; height: 200px; float: right; background-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/TbIYXbU.png'); transition: all 0.8s linear;[/newclass][newclass=.Chromeoverlay]width: 420px; height: 80px; padding-top: 120px; background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0); transition: all 0.8s linear;[/newclass][newclass=.snailhouse:hover .Chromeoverlay]background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.45); transition-duration: 0.8s; transition-timing-function: ease-out;[/newclass][newclass=.puppycat]width: 200px; font-size: 5pt; font-family: roboto; text-transform: uppercase; color: #ffffff; text-align: right; letter-spacing: 1px; float: left; margin: 0px 0px 5px 0px; opacity: 0; transition: all 0.5s linear; [/newclass][newclass=.lemonsoda]width: 0px; height: 1px; background-color:#f5f5f5; float: left; transition: all 0.5s linear; [/newclass][newclass=.snailhouse:hover .lemonsoda]width: 200px; transition: all 0.5s linear; [/newclass][newclass=.NOSTALGIA]width: 0px; height: 1px; background-color: #f1f1f1; float: left; z-index: 2px; position: relative; transition: all 0.5s linear;[/newclass][newclass=.snailhouse:hover .NOSTALGIA]width: 280px; transition-duration: 0.5s; transition-timing-function: ease-out;[/newclass][newclass=.snailhouse a]font-size: 5pt; font-family: roboto; text-transform: uppercase; color: #ffffff; font-weight: normal;[/newclass][newclass=.snailhouse:hover .puppycat]opacity: 1; transition: 0.7s; transition-delay: .5s; transition-timing-function: linear;[/newclass][newclass=.Stayingforawhile]width: 50px; height: 50px; border: 4px solid #ffffff; transform: rotate(45deg); position: relative; margin-bottom: -28px;[/newclass][newclass=.monody]-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%); /* Safari 6.0 - 9.0 */filter: grayscale(100%); transition: all 0.8s linear;[/newclass][newclass=.snailhouse:hover .monody]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%); /* Safari 6.0 - 9.0 */filter: grayscale(0%);[/newclass][googlefont=Open+Sans]

"Well done, Mr. Jones!" Hideo said, a few of the psychic Pokemon maintaining the illusion approaching him. He handed his Pokemon's Pokeball over to one of them, another advancing towards the Kommo-o to give it a Heal Pulse.

A Beheeyem stood by Hideo's side - the one that was almost always with him, following him as he walked towards the challenger. "Gotta say, you blew me out of the water there! But I guess the waves are more your specialty than mine! I'd say that's a solid win on your part…but before I give you your badge, I gotta ask: was there anything you would've wanted to do differently in that battle?"

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
3,051 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
POSTED ON Nov 26, 2023 3:20:07 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]
The Slowbro fell.[break][break]

The battle was called.[break][break]

Trigger roared, hopping around and flexing. Tempest laughed when she started to pant after, deflating as the scene faded. She ran over to her trainer, grabbing Tempest and picking him up into a hug.[break][break]

"Woah!" But he just laughed as he was tossed around by his pokemon like a doll, reaching up to pat her on the nose.[break][break]

approached as well, offering a win as well as a question.[break][break]

"Hmm... I'm not sure! I'm not much to linger on the past like that. I'm just happy it all worked out for us and Trigger had a good time. What about you? Did you have fun?"

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 yay

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twtgm] --accent: #765d75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,678 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
POSTED ON Nov 28, 2023 21:24:50 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
Hideo quietly listened to "Davy"'s words, nodding along as he spoke.

"I guess it's not wrong to not linger on the past too much," he said, his mind completely refusing to ruminate on the hypocrisy of himself saying that, "but we can learn from the past, to make sure we're better prepared for the future. Nothing ever goes perfectly…though to be honest, I'd say your battle went about as close to perfect as I've had here! Your Kommo-o's overwhelming strength was just too much for my Slowbro to handle, no matter what he or his mate-worthy shell could do."

Hideo reached into his pocket.

"I did have a good time! And I'm glad you did too. Same for your Kommo-o! Gotta make sure everyone has a good time with these battles; a good lesson might not sink right in if it's from a dreadful experience."

He took his hand out of his pocket, opening his hand to reveal an Ordeal Badge.

"So I'll now offer you the Ordeal Badge - if you'll accept it."

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
3,051 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2023 19:46:54 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Another small pat was given to Trigger before Temp coaxed her to put him down. Despite how brave she had been in the battle, he could tell she was downright exhausted. had come closer to a win than he might realize from the dragon's bravado. When he was finally on two feet again, Tempest called the dragon back into her pokeball and clipped it back onto his belt.[break][break]

"You sound like my husband right now. He revives fossils and loves all that ancient stuff." Another small laugh.[break][break]

The badge is offered. Tempest only hesitates for a moment before he gently reaches out to take it from the boy's hand. He turned it in his palm, letting the light reflect off the design for a moment before he slipped it into his pocket.[break][break]

"Thanks again for the battle, Hideo. You be safe out there, alright? You never know what kind of creeps could try and come in here." The irony of the warning was not lost on Tempest as he gave it.[break][break]

But Tempest did have his own sense of morals, even if they were fucked up and strange.[break][break]

A quiet 'bye' was given, then a wave to the Beeheeyem, as Tempest turned to leave.

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 yay

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twtgm] --accent: #765d75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,909 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Dec 2, 2023 7:07:01 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]GYM BATTLE COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven