Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
I cannot conceive of a universe
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
Curiosity is one of the great secrets of happiness.
awards
1,341 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
SECRET: BARNABY & NOMI [ RT ]
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2023 0:31:01 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nomitest2"]
[attr="class","text"]

Nomi crept forward, as quietly as she could manage. Beside her, Kallistatus hovered, its shiny blue body reflecting the moonlight. They'd reached the edge of Petalburg Woods: the sound of crashing waves could be heard through the subtle shifting of tree branches in the breeze. She held up a hand to her companion, indicating that they should halt.[break][break]
"Let me send Kal out to take a look at the beach," Nomi whispered to . "I'll be able to see if there are any League operatives guarding the northern end of the route."[break][break]
She'd been practicing this particular ability, and was starting to feel fairly confident with it. As long as she had someone watching her back, she would not be left completely exposed while peering through her Unown's eye. She'd learned that lesson the hard way...[break][break]
"Go on," she murmured to the Unown-K. It bobbed up and down, then drifted away towards the beach.[break][break]
Nomi took a deep breath, closed her eyes, then focused on Kallistatus, picturing its trajectory. When she opened her eyes again, they had gone entirely white. She could no longer see what was right before her (Admin Bee, the forest, her own outstretched hands bracing against a tree trunk); instead, she suddenly had an overhead view of the beach, the rocky shoreline, and...figures.[break][break]
Three of them.[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Resurfaced Treasure: Secret[break]
Outfit vibes (face covered + pink hair tied up)
50 MP for participating in an MP Thread[break][break]10 MP for an IC post

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.nomitest2]--accent:#f798d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nomitest2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Oct 1, 2023 2:17:46 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","barnaby-wrap"]
[attr="class","barnaby-main"]
[attr="class","barnaby-words"]

watched with mild awe as demonstrated one of her newfound powers. It felt eerily familiar, in a way, but the admin did not feel the need to voice this sentiment. This Avatarship was her own, after all, and only she could navigate it with her uniquely personal touch.[break][break]

The flashing white of her eyes were a start; jarring, in a way, even when Barnaby was expecting some sort of oddity. As the UNOWN-K hovered across the water, he waited, keeping vigil over Nomi. Beside him was his IRON BUNDLE, ready to defend if the need arose.[break][break]

When she finally returned to him, he'd ask with baited breath,[break][break]

"What did you see?"

[attr="class","barnaby-notes"]
[break]

TOTAL: 185 MP[break]
+ 100 MP for secret mission[break]
+ 50 MP for participation in an RT battle/mission[break]
+ 25 MP for using a paradox pokemon[break]
+ 10 MP per IC post in an RT battle/mission

[attr="class","barnaby-pkmn"]

[newclass=.barnaby-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap b] color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap i] color: #cecece; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #808080; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-main] padding: 25px; font: 13px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-pkmn] margin-top: -15px; margin-bottom: 10px; margin-left: 190px; display: flex; [/newclass]

[newclass=.barnaby-words] padding: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 15px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #796477; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,341 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
POSTED ON Oct 13, 2023 4:05:27 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

"League Rangers," Nomi answered as Kallistatus drifted silently closer, the details of their uniforms coming into focus. "Two men and a woman." She paused, remembering something.[break][break]
"You had one in custody recently, didn't you?" Her vision flashed back to the Admin, eyes returning to their normal crimson. She cocked her head slightly, regarding him. "Beast Harcourt's brother, right?" Nomi had not been involved in the capture of , nor his torture, but she was intimately familiar with the circumstances surrounding his escape. Isaac freed him. A part of her still could not believe it: refused to believe it.[break][break]
"If you can describe him to me, I can check to see if he's one of them," she continued casually, shifting her vision back to Kallistatus. The shiny Unown-K shimmered out of existence, becoming invisible, then floated right up to the Rangers. If Nomi really focused her senses, she could vaguely hear the conversation they were having over the crashing of waves and cawing of Wingull above.[break][break]
Something about cutting off Rockets attempting to reach the island.[break][break]
Well, that wasn't exactly a shocking revelation. The League always had fairly straightforward tactics.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

10 MP for an IC post

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.nomitest2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Oct 17, 2023 2:37:28 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]

Barnaby's awe quickly soured at the mention of .[break][break]

"You have a good memory." He replied, not bothering to conceal the disdain in his voice. would know of the ranger's escape by now. Of 's treachery. There was no use hiding the malice behind the memory.[break][break]

The admin didn't respond immediately when she asked for a description. For some reason, Caleb being here hadn't really crossed his mind. [break][break]

He'd still be recovering.[break][break]

There was no way the man would be in fighting shape already. Of that, Barnaby knew for certain.[break][break]

But he'd humor the notion regardless.[break][break]

"Tall. A few inches more than myself. Muscular but lean. Short, dark brown hair, if he hasn't changed it to conceal his identity," Barnaby paused, recalling the ranger clearly in his mind.[break][break]

"Roiling blue eyes." Piercing, unforgettable. Beautiful when tears pooled at their edges.[break][break]

"Various scars across his entire body, but more so the upper torso. Oh," He clucked his tongue, remembering quite the specific detail.[break][break]

"And he has a beauty mark on his thigh, near the groin." Why would Nomi ever need to know something so specific?[break][break]

"In case your Unown catch him taking a piss or something." There was amusement in Barnaby's voice now.

[break]

TOTAL: 195 MP[break]
+ 10 MP per IC post in an RT battle/mission[break]

[newclass=.barnaby-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #808080; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-main] padding: 25px; font: 13px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-pkmn] margin-top: -15px; margin-bottom: 10px; margin-left: 190px; display: flex; [/newclass]

[newclass=.barnaby-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 15px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #796477; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,341 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
POSTED ON Oct 25, 2023 2:37:53 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

Nomi nearly lost her connection with Kallistatus out of sheer unexpected surprise, so specific - so intimate - were the details Admin Bee seemed to know about his former prisoner. Surely he didn't...[break][break]
Well, whatever had been done to the Ranger, it wasn't Nomi's business. Not really.[break][break]
This is the man Isaac risked his life to save, she couldn't help but remember, but she pushed that thought aside, as well. They had work to do.[break][break]
"I don't see him," she confirmed. "Probably for the best."[break][break]
Nomi watched as one of the Rangers took out a radio device, bringing it to his ear. The others clustered around him, presumably about to receive some sort of instructions or intel. She frowned.[break][break]
"Scramble the signal," she urgently commanded Kallistatus, not bothering to explain what she was seeing to her companion - there would be time for explanations later, if he wasn't able to pick up the context clues.[break][break]
Using its own electromagnetic radio waves, the shiny Unown-K, invisible to the Rangers, began blocking the incoming transmission. The Ranger holding the radio was greeted with an earful of static. He jerked away from the device, a confused expression on his face.[break][break]
Nomi grinned, pleased. "I've cut off their communications. Now would be a good time to act, if you have a plan of attack, Admin Bee."

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

10 MP for an IC post

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2023 1:50:56 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]

Context clues gave him what he needed to know. Nomi filled in the rest.[break][break]

"Quite the ability you have now." His words preened with a deserved pride — recognition that the scientist easily earned. She was an asset to ROCKET now more than ever.[break][break]

At her suggestion, Barnaby's gaze fell onto his IRON BUNDLE. It was powerful, but small. Packed a big punch, but wasn't terribly mobile.[break][break]

"Can the Unown teleport us closer, across the water?"

[break]

TOTAL: 205 MP[break]

close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,341 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
POSTED ON Nov 3, 2023 3:24:44 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

The Admin's praise was not lost on Nomi. She couldn't help but smile as she recognized the sincere pride behind his words. He was not the sort of man who gave out genuine compliments often, more likely to scald a person with his biting wit.[break][break]
"Certainly they can," she answered pleasantly, as if she were not about to rewrite reality. "Anything is possible if we will it."[break][break]
We meaning her and the Unown. They were the same now: she was part of their collective.[break][break]
Nomi released several more of her Unown: Delta, Gamma, Nu and Watt. They joined Kallistatus in hovering around and his Iron Bundle, glowing with a soft blue power. Together with Nomi, they willed a temporary portal into existence. The shimmering blue gateway, a ripped hole in space, would lead any who entered from this part of the island to the beach where the Rangers resided. If one looked into it, they would see the destination, like viewing the beach through a window.[break][break]
"A dimensional door of sorts," Nomi explained, pleased. Sweat beaded on her forehead and she felt suddenly exhausted. She ignored it in favor of focusing on their mission. "Take that to the Rangers, Admin. I'll follow behind you using my own teleportation ability."

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

10 MP for an IC post[break][break]10 MP assisting another trainer

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Nov 6, 2023 21:38:56 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]

Incredible.[break][break]

To be able to bend facets of reality to her will... was a force to be reckoned with. This display of power prompted a thought within — one that he'd like to delve into with the scientist at a later date. Assuming they both made it through this island conflict alive.[break][break]

"Then I'll be on my way." He said curtly, knowing that the more they talked, the more the rangers were likely to move or suspect something was up.[break][break]

"Join me when you can." Her fatigue did not go unnoticed, but it wasn't as if it was out of place.[break][break]

With that, he and his IRON BUNDLE passed through the portal and out onto the other side, reappearing just behind a cluster of boulders so that their position was concealed. Still puzzling over the jammed radio frequency, the rangers were like sitting DUCKLETTs.[break][break]

"Freeze their limbs." Their arms, their legs. So they couldn't retreat or withdraw Pokémon of their own.[break][break]

The IRON BUNDLE complied and waddled forward, the element of surprise lending itself to a successful blast of icy FREEZE-DRY.

[break]

TOTAL: 215 MP[break]

close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,341 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
POSTED ON Nov 15, 2023 18:30:21 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

He ducked through the portal with the grace and poise of a prowling Persian, ready to pounce on the unsuspecting Rangers. She waited a few moments to give him a head start deploying his attack, then followed after him. As she stepped through the dimensional door onto the beach, she saw that Admin Bee and his Iron Bundle had successfully frozen the Rangers with a surprise ice attack. Once she and Kallistatus were through, the rip in reality closed up, as if nothing strange had ever been there at all.[break][break]
Maybe I can eventually figure out how to keep the doors open longer, she thought. An experiment for another time, however.[break][break]
She took out a Pokeball and released Spirulina. The Scream Tail promptly began to SING, directing the song at the already-impeded Rangers. The three of them fell to the ground, unconscious. Nomi patted Spirulina on the head, pleased with the Paradox's growing obedience.[break][break]
"Let's gather their equipment," Nomi suggested to the Admin. "That way, when they wake up, they'll have no way of contacting their peers."[break][break]
And with the help of her Unown, perhaps she and Bee would be able to listen into any further League communications coming from the radios.[break][break]
Nomi had never doubted her usefulness to Rocket - her position of authority had been fairly earned - but she had to admit, it did feel good to be able to make an impact with her newly acquired gifts. It was further proof that the Unown trusted her...and that's what mattered most, in the end.[break][break]
It meant she might be able to win them all to her side: even the ones still allied with the DRK Triad.[break][break]
She just hoped they wouldn't run out of time before she could do so.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

10 MP for an IC post[break][break]10 MP use a Paradox Pokemon[break][break]100 MP for completion[break][break]200 MP for a win

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Nov 17, 2023 3:27:23 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]

"A strategic choice," And to that he nodded at his IRON BUNDLE, indicating that the Paradox Pokémon help confiscate all the LEAGUE equipment. It waddled forward immediately and attempted to put a small pouch into its 'bag,' with not luck. Still, it grabbed as much as it could in its arms.[break][break]

"I'm impressed. You've progressed so much in your short time within Rocket." Here he'd join her and his Pokémon, patting down the nearest ranger for his Poké Balls, radio, etc.[break][break]

was a rising star within the organization. Intrinsically, he felt the tides of her influence shifting and the scales tipping over in her favor.[break][break]

She was important. A needed ally in conflicts to come.[break][break]

With the likes of in mind, meant to keep it that way.[break][break]

[break]

TOTAL: 425 MP[break]
+ 200 MP for "winning an RT battle/mission[break]

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,341 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Nov 17, 2023 4:33:21 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MP THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: