TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
weaver's knot
POSTED ON Sept 21, 2023 3:35:33 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

The house was more furnished than the first time had visited. An actual couch with an actual chair and even some decorations. The crafting room was still half a mad science experiment. At least Chu-e had somehow gotten a hold of a hospital bed, crammed in the corner of their room, to strap down Isaac on. It was mild progress.[break][break]

Chu-e sat on their couch, a rack of string and beads sitting on a lap table. Small glasses sat perched on the end of their nose; thin fingers sliding tiny glass beads of various colors onto thread. Working it into delicate knots.[break][break]

The cookies that Chu-e had sat out for Isaac sat on the table. Along with the napkins, which were the poison today. No one really realized how often they touched their eyes and nose and face.[break][break]

Chu-e hummed and waited for the other to come from the bathroom, the careful clicking of the beads their only company.[break][break]

A pause. Sightlessly Chu-e stared down at their work, eyes somewhere far, far away.
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 notes

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twtgm] --accent: #765d75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
I've got a, I've got a
Pocket fulla sunshine
Short King height
Short King height
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,402 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
weaver's knot
POSTED ON Sept 21, 2023 14:15:59 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullhover"]

[attr="class","skullimg"]

[attr="class","skulltitle"]導通抵抗
[attr="class","skulloverlap"]BUT HOLD YOUR BREATH, GUESS WHO'S RUNNING THE SHOW?

[attr="class","skullbody"]"Charles. No."[break][break]

Chu-e would hear Isaac coming before they saw him. Judging by the patient, drawn out tone to his voice, he was speaking to either a Pokemon or a child. Judging by the characteristic snort that followed, it was definitely a Pokemon.[break][break]

"Because if you come in, you're gonna turn all of Chu-e's samples into water, and then they're gonna kick my ass." Another snort. "Trust me, buddy. You gotta stay out of the workshop. Safest way. Then if there's a problem, I can just flop out the window. Boom. Instant cure."[break][break]

As a poisoner, a psychic researcher, and a fairy trainer, Chu-e would surely know who Isaac was talking about. Surely enough, there was a Galarian Rapidash standing right outside of the workshop. Exasperated by his trainer's ridiculousness as ever, the Rapidash simply stepped aside to let him chase his latest awful idea.[break][break]

In his wake came a gaggle of other psychic types. Isaac wasn't kidding when he said he'd break out the menagerie. Sitting atop his shoulder and kicking his little feet, Echo the Ralts was clearly the leader of the bunch. Followinh close behind were a Musharna, an Oranguru, a Galarian Slowbro, and a Hattrem. It seemed Isaac skewed towards mentalists instead of cosmic beings. Good! He understood the assignment.[break][break]

"Chu-e," he said, a sheepish smile on his face as he guided his team into a room perhaps a hair too small for them. Naturally, the second they saw cookies, it was clear Isaac would have to play waiter for them. "Good to see you. Can the brain trust have some of these, or are these ones your Special recipe?"

[break]

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]MOBILE POST /

[attr="class","skullcredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.skullhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/HOVZp0J.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#D9B800;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:12px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-size:12px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:12px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
howard
smells bad
5'8" height
5'8" height
words drip like honey dear how sweet it is to hear
awards
2,653 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
weaver's knot
POSTED ON Sept 22, 2023 2:06:48 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

"They're safe." Snapping out of whatever trance they had been in, Chu-e only glances up briefly before going back to task. Beads slide and click when they shift the tray off their lap, rising to stand. They give a stretch when they do so, a small huff when something in their back makes an audible crack.[break][break]

They flick their eyes over the pokemon brought for their judgment.[break][break]

"Nice to meet you all. I'm Chu-e, and I'm teaching your trainer one of the most fucked up techniques that Kanto Rocket used to employ." They clap, sudden, and Prince casually pushes past and his pokemon, head held high. The Gardevoir looks over the other pokemon coldly, standing casually beside of Chu-e with his arms crossed in front of him. If the fairy type had one, it would be apparent he was looking down his nose at all gathered (including Isaac himself).[break][break]

"This is Prince. He's going to teach you all how to scramble someone's brains into a delicious smoothie."[break][break]

Chu-e hums and gives a small smile, offering it to Isaac.[break][break]

"Any questions?"

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 notes

[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
I've got a, I've got a
Pocket fulla sunshine
Short King height
Short King height
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,402 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
weaver's knot
POSTED ON Sept 22, 2023 2:42:06 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skulloverlap"]BUT HOLD YOUR BREATH, GUESS WHO'S RUNNING THE SHOW?

[attr="class","skullbody"]That was all Echo needed to hear. He teleported right off of Isaac's shoulders, practically dive bombing his way into the pile. Tranquila the Hattrem, quite irked by the sudden show of enthusiasm, cut him off with a tight grab from her pigtail. The poor Ralts was left flailing, his nubby little hands just inches away from his prize.[break][break]

"Don't mind 'em. Pretty sure they can all think circles around me, and they use it to be a buncha clowns." Zaius the Oranguru let out a scandalized huff, even as Tranquila and Echo proved his point by wrestling over the cookie plate. His Psychic power was such that the two were able to harmlessly wrestle in midair instead of ping-ponging around the house.[break][break]

If Zaius was huffing before, his expression changed the second Chu-e revealed the purpose behind their visit. An all too eager grin spread across his face as he hung on every one of Chu-e's (admittedly brief) words. By the time the explanation was done, he gave Isaac a half-pat, half-whack on the back, impressed at the drive that got him learning such deep secrets.[break][break]

Maybe Isaac would have the heart to tell him the truth later.[break][break]

Echo looked far less excited, exchanging a brief look of concern with Tranquilla. Even Harmony the Musharna cracked an eye open, her eternal sleep broken by the shocking news. About the only member of Team Isaac to not give a shit was Fugu, and that might have been because Slowbro were already in a state of perpetual surprise.[break][break]

If there were truly any questions, they would have already been left at the door. Isaac knew what he was getting into when he first committed to helping Chu-e. Any lingering doubts were sliced through just like his brain had been the second Prince first worked his magic. At this point, Isaac knew any questions would lead to either a pranking, a spanking, a poisoning, or more horrifying revelations that he didn't need to subject himself to.[break][break]

"I've got one. How's your day been?" There were, however, still a few worth asking.

[break]

[break]

[newclass=.skullhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/HOVZp0J.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#D9B800;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:12px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-size:12px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:12px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
howard
smells bad
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,653 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
weaver's knot
POSTED ON Sept 22, 2023 3:16:03 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Whatever gravity that Chu-e or Prince might have tried to keep in the room quickly left it. Prince, for his part, though calm did have a small annoyance radiate off of him. It was less in expression, which was still flat and judgmental, and more in how his hands shook into fists in front of him briefly before calming.[break][break]

Chu-e didn't seem phased by the antics, but 's question did knock them off kilter a moment.[break][break]

A brief flicker of surprise crossed their face before their smile grew wider. It was crooked and genuine, showing a bit too much teeth, as a shocked laugh managed to escape them before they clapped their hand over their lips. Much different than the almost plastic perfect smiles Chu-e normally wore; ones that you might not even be able to pick out as 'off' until you saw what they actually smiled like.[break][break]

"I've had worse. I admit I don't have as much for you to do today. Want to sit on the couch and gossip?"

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 notes

close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
I've got a, I've got a
Pocket fulla sunshine
Short King height
Short King height
awards
4,402 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
weaver's knot
POSTED ON Sept 22, 2023 4:05:48 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullbody"]In a rare moment of living up to his namesake, Echo's nubby little hands balled into fists as well. Something about being in the presence of an older member of his species made the urge to mimic Prince overwhelming. After getting out of his system, he teleported up to the Gardevoir's head with a giggle. A quick headpat was all he'd do before teleporting back to his spot.[break][break]

Zaius was content knowing that, when training from hell began, Echo would be first in the hotseat.[break][break]

The two trainers' bonding was far less strained than their psychics'. Prince's bad fluster was matched by Chu-e's good fluster, a surprisingly wide smile slipping through their ever-present perfection. It was a shame moments like that were so rare. It was actually a really nice smile.[break][break]

"Huh, that so? Figured they'd be using my brain as a canvas or something." Not that Isaac minded. He plopped on the couch next to Chu-e without any protest. "But, hell. I'll take the breather. Echo, shoot me a line if you guys need anything, alright?" Isaac's answer came in traditional Echo fashion; a big, goofy salute and the mental image of a dancing taco.[break][break]

Content, Isaac turned towards Chu-e. "So! What's the tea?"

[break]

[break]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
howard
smells bad
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,653 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
weaver's knot
POSTED ON Sept 22, 2023 5:12:25 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Prince huffed quietly, surprised by Echo's antics. There was the briefest glimpse, thanks to his Telepathy, of a Delphox. A cracked egg. Blood. Then the steel trap of his mind sealed again, pulling back and locking tight. Much like Chu-e, Prince put on a fake (read: scary) smile and slapped his hands together. It made the uneven slice of his fingers more noticeable.[break][break]

Prince would then leave the room for elsewhere in the house, expecting the other pokemon to follow.[break][break]

"Too dangerous. I'll be sending some exercises home with you, though." While 's pokemon would be the ones ripping apart Chu-e's mind, Isaac would still be the one orchestrating it.[break][break]

A Skitty shaped teapot was brought out by a pink Lopunny from the kitchen. It was placed on the coffee table, which Chu-e leaned over and started to pour for the two of them. Green and earthy and warm.[break][break]

"I sit in my house all day, so I was hoping you could provide the goods." They lifted the cup to their lips, taking a sip. "Unless you're interested in years drama, like the time I made dress in drag for a mission."

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 tea while drinking literal tea

close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
I've got a, I've got a
Pocket fulla sunshine
Short King height
Short King height
awards
4,402 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
weaver's knot
POSTED ON Oct 1, 2023 18:11:43 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","isaac2"]

[attr="class","topimage"]

[attr="class","textbox"]Oh, boy. Homework. Homework that required rending his brain into a million itty bitty pieces. That was exactly what Isaac was hoping for out of all of this![break][break]

Nah. Truth be told, he expected it. This was hard work, and he was on a limited timeframe. As soon as he knew where Caleb was being held, he'd have to set him free. As soon as he set Caleb free, he would be a pariah in Sootpolis. If he was a pariah, there was no way he could help Chu-e finish their magnum opus. He'd have to work hard and work fast.[break][break]

You know. Fast. A phrase you always wanted to hear when working on brain surgery.[break][break]

It made breaks like this all the more important. Between intel-gathering and poison practice, just getting to sit back and relax was a rarity. Sitting on the couch and gossiping might've been the most he could do to avoid getting overwhelmed by a tidal wave of stress.[break][break]

He already was, but at least this stemmed the tides.[break][break]

"Okay, I was gonna try and pull something out. But you can't just hit me with that-" A brick shithouse like dressing up in drag? All because Chu-e told him to? "-and not tell me more."

[attr="class","oocbox"]
TAG [break]
NOTES — notes go here

[newclass=".isaac2"] --color:#c4c067; [/newclass]
[newclass=".isaac2"] margin: 0px auto; background-color: #111; min-height: 500px; width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom:20px; } .isaac2 .textbox a, .isaac2 .textbox i { color:var(--color); } .isaac2 .textbox b { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--color); } .topimage { background-image: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1058305315642286080/1155427871351906335/image.png); height: 250px; width: 400px; background-size: cover; background-position:50% 20%; margin: 0px auto; } .isaac2 .textbox { line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding-bottom: 20px; background:#1E1E1E; padding:30px 50px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom; } .isaac2 .oocbox { border-top: 3px solid #333; padding-top: 10px; width: 260px; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
howard
smells bad
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,653 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
weaver's knot
POSTED ON Nov 4, 2023 19:55:46 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

"It wasn't as interesting as you think."[break][break]

A small hum, but there is the tiniest of grins that edges onto Chu-e's lips.[break][break]

"It was my first big mission as Underboss. Boots on the ground. Cillian was leading a covert break in on a ship, lots of League bigwigs guarding it. My team was to use a distraction to pull attention away. It was me, , , , and . All of us were undercover Rocket at the time, so we needed disguises." A small shrug, as if 'dress in drag' was the same as 'use a disguise'.[break][break]

"We blew up an empty warehouse building and duked it out while the others infiltrated."[break][break]

It had been flashy and silly. Chu-e had been happier then.[break][break]

They squeeze the cup in their hands a little too tight.[break][break]

"You could try it sometime. I have some dresses that would fit you. Show you how to do your makeup."

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 tea while drinking literal tea

close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,500 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
weaver's knot
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2024 1:14:08 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven